The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Chapter Four — Initial Training Room

The room featured mainly a large floor-to-ceiling glass window looking into an adjacent, brightly-lit, larger room.

A young woman, close to Hannah’s age, stood in the center of that bright room, facing the window. Hannah immediately realized the window a one-way mirror, that the woman could not see her or Mr. Dean in this dark adjoining chamber.

“It’s even hotter in this room,” he commented, “so I can only apologize again if you’re too warm.”

At first Hannah did not really notice it warmer in here than before. But now that Mr. Dean mentioned it, she did feel slight extra heat, especially confined in the small space. Before she could dwell on it he guided her forward with his hand pushing her toward the viewing window. She stepped to a railing, or wooden bar at hip height, just before the one-way window. Hannah rested her hands on the railing in front of the glass. He stood beside her, his hand still on her lower back. Together they looked through the glass at the trainee.

“This is Joanne, a new recruit about to start her training. She just signed her indenture.” He spoke softly, presumably so his voice did not carry into the bright training room beyond the glass.

In part because of his soft volume, Hannah felt she better listen closely and make sure to pay attention to what he said otherwise she might miss something important. But that turned out difficult and like earlier in his office she found it easier to just drift and tune him out.

While Hannah listened absently she studied Joanne, unconsciously comparing herself to the newly indentured woman. Joanne looked rather similar in appearance to Hannah, even their hair about the same length. Hannah felt herself easily able to empathize with Joanne, for some reason. Actually, she figured they probably shared quite a lot in common.

Their clothing differed though. Joanne wore a simple t-shirt and cutoff jeans, whereas Hannah wore her smart business suit skirt and blouse. An outfit which Hannah began to regret in the warmth of this small room, feeling almost envious of the other girl’s thinner and lighter t-shirt.

Mr. Dean, still talking, even commented on the heat and sympathized with Hannah’s apparent discomfort. “. . . and like her you look so warm. Again I must apologize for the heat. Your heavy clothes must feel so uncomfortable.”

Indeed Hannah cursed herself for wearing such a heavy, thick outfit today, she should have realized the building is kept at a warmer temperature.

He suggested, “It will feel better to loosen your blouse to get some air so you can cool down a bit and feel more comfortable.” That made a lot of sense.

She felt so hot, a simple thing to loosen her blouse a bit to cool down. Just unfasten a couple buttons. Nothing wrong with doing that. But, feeling a bit shy, Hannah wondered if she should.

He seemed to know her reluctant thoughts, and reassured, “It’s perfectly okay. Buttoning all the way up is unnecessary. There’s no need to be so uptight and constricted after all. Go ahead, loosen your blouse. That will feel more comfortable. Once you get more comfortable you can just relax and concentrate on watching Joanne.”

That made sense. Though normally quite shy, Hannah found herself rationalizing reasons to make herself more comfortable that way. It should be fine to undo a button or two, at least. Besides, the important thing is to concentrate on her job, concentrate on Joanne’s training, she told herself.

His hand still resting on her back to reassure her, he continued helping her rationalize “It’s nice and dark and private in here. You don’t have to worry about anyone disturbing us. Nobody can see you in the dark anyway. No need to act shy. Just don’t think about it. You’re nice and safe. It makes sense to get comfortable.”

True, the small room seemed dark and private, and she felt safe with him, that helped dispel some of her natural shyness. No need to worry or even think so much about it. Almost automatically, her hands moved to the top button and idly toyed with it while she considered the idea and listened to him.

“Go ahead,” He kept urging, “It’s okay. You have permission, make yourself more comfortable. Don’t worry or think about it. No need to suffer the heat. Get comfortable so you can relax and just concentrate on watching Joanne.”

Almost without thinking, Hannah’s fingers worked open the top button on her blouse. It did seem a bit more comfortable that way. Automatically she undid a second button. Yes, more comfortable. Meanwhile he kept talking. Hannah’s fingers floated down to fidget at the third blouse button until it too popped open. Almost on their own, her hands habitually moved down to the next button. Idly fiddling, she unfastened buttons while listening to him without paying attention. After each button her hands naturally moved down to the next, following the normal pattern of unbuttoning.

“Good girl,” Mr. Dean complimented after she undid the last one, “That was easy, and feels so nice, doesn’t it.”

“Yeah.” She felt a nice pleasant glow and realized what he said was true. It did feel better with her blouse unbuttoned.

But he pointed out, “Still, it is quite hot in here. You probably still feel quite hot in those heavy clothes. Such heavy, thick fabric, so tight around you, trapping in the heat and . . .”

True. Hannah still felt hot. Smothered almost, by her heavy clothes. She flapped the sides of her blouse to stir a little air, which felt nice. But her thick, heavy skirt also felt tight, clinging to her body and feeling almost like it trapped heat against her.

Definitely too hot in the room. Even after loosening her blouse, Hannah still felt the heat almost sort of slowly increasing as he droned on. Her blouse hung looser now. But her skirt, woven of a thick material, made her feel so warm. If only there was something she could do about it, some way to loosen or open her skirt, or even take it off for a brief moment. But alas, she figured it’s probably inappropriate to take off her skirt even if it felt too warm. Still, the idea of doing that stuck in her head. Unable to stop herself thinking about how nice it would feel to remove her clothes. . .

* * *

A tall, muscled man entered the training room and circled Joanne, interrupting Hannah’s thoughts.

“That is Alex, one of our senior trainers. He’s going to start Joanne’s initial training.” Mr. Dean said, his hand still resting on Hannah’s lower back, even slowly circling, gently rubbing while he talked. “You’ll need to listen carefully,” Mr. Dean’s hand gently circled her lower back, almost caressing through her blouse, as they stood side-by-side before the viewing window. “Concentrate on what her trainer says and what she does,” His caressing hand circled her lower back, sometimes accidentally looping lower to almost brush across her buttocks. “You’re here to make sure that she is treated well.”

Right, Hannah’s job is to ensure the trainee’s welfare. She thought of Joanne as her first case. Hannah focused her attention on watching Joanne, tuning out everything else. While they watched the training session together, Mr. Dean’s gently caressing hand seemed to gradually start circling lower and lower, sometimes to rub across her butt. The first time that happened, Hannah felt a bit surprised at his forwardness but she let it pass. Perhaps it happened accidentally. Besides, she barely noticed due to concentrating so much on watching Joanne with the trainer.

“You will address me as ‘Sir’ at all times,” the trainer firmly told Joanne. His tone of authority made Hannah excited as she realized the trainer set the tone of their relationship from the start: who ranked in charge and who ranked the trainee.

“Yes sir.” Joanne spoke in a timid voice, clearly nervous.

“You see now why it is important to use the proper forms of address at all times, don’t you.” Mr. Dean reminded.

“Yes sir.” Hannah said, almost echoing Joanne.

Mr. Dean’s continued talking, and Hannah listened to his smooth voice while watching Joanne. His looping hand gradually circled lower and lower. Hannah felt so deeply relaxed that it did not annoy or offend her. Nothing bothered her. She barely even noticed his drifting hand deftly untuck the blouse from her belt. Mr. Dean acted like a nice man and it felt pleasant the way he gently caressed her back. It all seemed fine to her. And if his hand sometimes accidentally went lower and brushed over her buttocks that seemed fine too, said a voice slipping inside her thoughts. Anyway, Hannah hardly noticed, her attention focused on watching Joanne with the trainer.

Alex completed two circuits of the young woman, taking in her whole body with his hungry eyes before issuing his first command. “Remove your clothes,” he barked.

Hannah caught herself holding her breath waiting for the girl’s response.

Joanne blushed and dropped her eyes to the ground. Then she slowly and shyly began to pull up her shirt to remove it.

Watching the girl start to undress, Hannah tried to imagine herself in Joanne’s place, figuring it important to understand and empathize with the girl. Wondering what it may feel like as a pleasure servant in training, forced to strip naked. Part of Hannah stirred with excitement to imagine herself in Joanne’s situation.

Mr. Dean whispered explanations in Hannah’s ear, “A trainee must first be stripped before her training can begin properly. It helps her leave behind her old life, just like she discards her old clothes.”

His hand now seemed to spend more time lightly circling Hannah’s bottom than her lower back as he gently sort of rubbed her butt. Hannah had not noticed when he started doing that, she concentrated so much on closely watching Joanne. Feeling too relaxed to care, she just let it pass without complaint. Mr. Dean’s gentle caresses felt nice. His rubbing almost felt like he groped her butt sometimes, but she did not protest. How he touched her seemed comforting in a way, reminding her that he stood there beside her and that she remained nice and safe. And if he acted a bit forward by sort of grabbing a feel every now and then, that seemed fine too, said a stray thought in Hannah’s mind. No reason to get upset. Easier to just make herself relax about his gentle touch as she intently watched Joanne.

“Secondly, this first command begins the process of teaching the girl to be submissive and obedient.” Mr. Dean explained with a gentle squeeze of her butt for emphasis, “As she obeys this order she begins the process of submission. Submission feels good which encourages more obedience which feels even better, thus reinforcing the learning. A feedback loop begins cycling between obedience and pleasure, deeply implanting the idea. The training cycle keeps reinforcing pleasure through submission and obedience.”

What he said seemed to make sense to Hannah, though something tugged at the back of her mind. She could not quite grasp the concept. Pondering the idea, she had to admit it certainly makes sense a good pleasure servant must be submissive and obedient, so it makes sense they must train a girl to behave submissive and obedient. Slowly she nodded understanding.

Gently groping her bottom through her skirt, Mr. Dean continued “Thirdly, nakedness is a pleasure servant’s natural state. Once a girl sheds her clothes under the control of a strong male she comes to relish and love her nudity. Nudity is natural.”

Joanne finished dropping her pants to stand in her underwear and Hannah wondered what that felt like, forcing herself to empathize. Of course it may feel shamefully embarrassing but it must feel sexy too. Also more comfortable and natural. Hannah actually felt a little bit envious of how much cooler and more comfortable the other girl looked in the warm air.

Mr. Dean even remarked on it “With the facility kept so warm, see how she looks much more comfortable without heavy clothing. She loves undressing. Nudity feels great. Pleasure Servants enjoy exposing their body and need not feel shame in it. Plus they enjoy the benefit of relaxing comfort from being unburdened by the smothering restriction of clothing.”

Hannah realized Joanne did look cooler in just underwear. A bit like a nice bikini at a hot beach. With the facility kept so warm it must feel much more comfortable without so many thick, heavy, hot, restrictive layers. As if reading her thoughts, he observed “I know you must be feeling rather overwarm in those heavy clothes.”

So nice of him to show concern for her. It made Hannah feel good, since if he acted concerned for a visitor like her then he must naturally be concerned for the trainees. Which meant fewer welfare issues for Hannah to worry about.

“It feels so warm in here, especially when you wear such heavy garments that are so hot and uncomfortable. I can see you’re really thinking about how much nicer it would feel to dress more comfortably.”

Yes. So warm. The more Hannah thought about it the hotter it seemed. She really needed to do something to cool down.

Perceptively he suggested, “You can get more comfortable, that is okay. Clothing is optional here. Taking it off is allowed. Besides it is dark and private and nobody will disturb us. You have permission to make yourself a little more comfortable and slip off your blouse. No reason to feel ashamed. It’s perfectly natural. Go ahead and take off your uncomfortable blouse. That way you can feel comfortable to relax so you can concentrate.”

That made so much sense, but for a moment Hannah wondered whether there existed a reason she should not take off her blouse. Right then she could not remember it. Hannah struggled to try and think straight but it seemed too difficult. Her head felt thick and fuzzy. Wavering back and forth she attempted to debate with herself. Try as she might, Hannah could think of no logical reason to leave on her suffocating blouse. After all, she felt so hot, it seemed silly to keep it on and suffer. Plus, taking it off would help her empathize with the trainee. And that stood the most important part, she knew, empathizing. Yes, she really should do her best to empathize with the trainees, to learn more about them.

“Thank you, Mr. Dean, I think I’ll do that.” Hannah said and shrugged off her blouse, letting it fall to the floor.

“Good girl,” Mr. Dean complimented, filling her with a nice, pleasant glow “It feels better without that constricting blouse smothering you, doesn’t it. It will feel even better to take off your skirt as well. You know that’s acceptable since I’ve given permission. Plus it’s dark and private in here so nobody will disturb us.”

She considered that idea, unsure. His suggestions always made so much sense. Bra and panties left her not particularly exposed, certainly no more than girls at the beach in swimsuits. Besides, he granted permission so it must be totally acceptable. And it would feel so much better. Plus, she could always get dressed again before leaving the privacy of the dark observation room.

Still something tugged at Hannah’s thoughts—a stray concern she could not quite capture—but her thoughts slid away from that as her attention focused on Joanne through the glass. At that moment Joanne wore only underwear. Hannah felt such a strong empathic connections with Joanne just then, and the young trainee looked so much cooler and more comfortable without heavy clothes. Hannah wanted to be like her to understand her better. It felt awfully hot in her thick skirt, so why keep wearing it? A voice seeming to come from her thoughts coaxed her to just take off the skirt. Finally convincing herself, Hannah agreed “Okay, I suppose.”

She unzipped her smothering skirt and hooked her thumbs in the waistband, bending a little to push it down around her wide hips, past the curve of her buttocks, sliding the skirt down her smooth legs to a pile at her feet. At the same time she rolled down her stockings and bent to take them off too, briefly stepping out of her shoes. Hannah felt so much better immediately.

“Good girl,” Mr. Dean complimented her, and she felt a nice pleasant glow. His hand returned to resting on her lower back and curvy bottom, now without the skirt in the way. “That’s feels good doesn’t it, you didn’t want to wear that nasty, hot, and uncomfortable skirt did you.”

“No, sir.” she breathed, feeling nice and pleasant.

“That’s right, I’ve shown you that I know what’s best so you just need to relax and listen to what I say.”

“Yes, sir.” she agreed. Mr. Dean knows what he is talking about, so Hannah understood it best to just listen to him.

His hand rested on Hannah’s panty-covered bottom. Like before he reminded her of his presence and that she stayed nice and safe in the dark and private room by rubbing his hand in soft slow circles around her shapely buttocks. Reassuring to know he stayed there with her, looking out for her, caring for her well-being, just like he cared for the trainees.

The trainer still barked orders at Joanne in the other room, forcing her to undress further. In a few moments Joanne stood naked, she blushed and attempted to cover her breasts and groin with her hands. The trainer once again began to circle her, ordering Joanne to clasp her hands behind her neck and to spread her legs. The nervous girl followed his orders.

“Watch her,” Mr. Dean whispered, his hand still reassuringly resting on Hannah’s bottom, occasionally squeezing softly through the thin fabric of her panties, “Yes, watch her obey. She’s a good girl, so submissive. That’s right, a good girl obeys.”

Hannah wondered whether to say something, but her mind felt foggy whenever she tried to concentrate on anything other than the naked girl beyond the glass. Even paying attention to Mr. Dean seemed difficult, so she just nodded in agreement and allowed his wonderful soft voice to flow through her ear into her mind. No need to concentrate on what he said, her mind absorbed everything important.

She watched intently as the trainer instructed the beautiful Joanne to adopt various positions, each slightly more degrading than the last. Joanne looked totally embarrassed, but she always obeyed. Also, Joanne perhaps started to appear a bit aroused too, her bare nipples stood firm.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Mr. Dean observed. Hannah could not help but agree with a nod. Joanne looked quite beautiful. “So submissive and obedient. A naked submissive servant, beautiful!”

Beautiful, yes. Hannah continued to nod her agreement as Mr. Dean explained “Her submission makes her beautiful. So sexy to be obedient.” Hannah kept nodding, but wait, was all that right?

Cutting off her train of thought, he continued “She’s more gorgeous now that she’s naked and obeying instructions.” His smooth words washed over and into her before she could truly consider them, distracting away all question. “She’s even more beautiful when obedient and submissive. It sexy to submit and obey.”

Joanne now kneeled facing the mirror, her knees spread obscenely wide, hands clasped behind her neck and back arched to push out her breasts tipped with hard nipples. The trainer used a thin whippy cane to correct her position, tapping her thigh, forcing her legs to spread farther, lightly lifting her chin so that she looked straight ahead.

Hannah flushed with a sort of sympathetic embarrassment for the girl, wondering how shameful it might feel to be displayed naked like that. As if Mr. Dean could read her mind he remarked something about how shame is an outdated concept that must be unlearned.

“A pleasure servant never hesitates to strip naked on command or present her body to her betters.” Hannah supposed he must be right, after all he works with nude pleasure servants all the time and he knows so much about women.

He went on to talk about body pride and the total acceptability of nudism. Psychologically, she knew it perfectly acceptable in this day and age to see naked people around, especially since they repealed the public indecency laws and now allowed nudity in public. But somehow it still seemed wrong to her. However, now that Mr. Dean explained it, Hannah knew she did not need to worry. After all in her new job she will see many more naked women and she must get accustomed to it.

Mr. Dean gently squeezed Hannah’s curvy buttocks to reassure her, “Beautiful young women should feel proud of their bodies. A servant girl likes to show off her body, proud to display herself. After all, a woman’s naked body is completely natural, nudity is her natural state.”

Mr. Dean surely knows a lot about women, so if he says women should feel proud of their bodies he must be right. Besides, it seemed like such an empowering idea, and liberating. She felt a little silly about her earlier nervousness and shyness about undressing down to just underwear. A calmness settled over Hannah. Good to know that she may feel proud of her body.

“Let’s leave young Joanne to the rest of her initial training session my dear.” With Mr. Dean’s hand firmly on her bottom, he guided Hannah out of the first observation room, through a different door than they had entered. Her socks, blouse, and skirt left behind, forgotten on the floor.