The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Feeling

Chapter 4

Anybody looking might have noticed the smile on Rena’s face as she headed up the sidewalk towards the house. She opened the front door and went inside. With the curtains drawn, she quietly took a few items out of the chest in Aaron’s closet. Trembling with excitement at what she was about to do, she smiled as she held up a pair of fluffy cat ears and a matching tail. Today was their 3 month anniversary. Aaron would be home soon, and she had a little surprise for him.

“Meow!”

Aaron heard this as he opened the front door. After an initial moment of surprise, he quickly closed the door behind him. Rena was on her hands and knees wearing the cat girl costume he had bought her as a Christmas gift.

“Well, what do we have here? How did this stray cat girl end up in my house?” Aaron spotted the controller for the vibrator inside the tail sitting on the end table. Grinning, he picked it up and switched it on.

Rena jumped just a little when the tail came to life. “M-Meow!” She slowly crawled over to him.

“Aww, you just want some affection, don’t you cat girl?”

“Meeow!” She rubbed her head against his leg. He started fondling her.

“Oooh M-Meow! Meooh! Ooh! Meow! Oh! M-M-Meooow!” She was trying so hard to stay in character. It was very endearing.

He went behind her and grabbed the vibrating base of the tail. Slowly he pushed it in and out, in and out.

“Oh! Ohh! Oh yes!”

He stopped. “Cat girls aren’t supposed to speak. We’re just going to have to do something about that, now won’t we?”

He went into the bedroom and returned with a gag. Rena opened her mouth and the gag was inserted, then buckled into place. He went behind her again and started playing with the vibrating tail. She was reduced to making needy whimpering noises now. She lowered her head and raised her ass.

“Mmm, cat girls just love having their tails played with, don’t they?”

Rena’s response was to whine needily and move her hips closer. He sped up his tempo, the vibrator moving in and out, going a bit deeper, opening her up. She lifted her head up as she came.

“Master?”

Aaron lifted his head off the pillow, and looked at Rena.

“What’s up?”

“I forgot to tell you that Amber invited both of us on a double date with her new boyfriend Doug.”

“Oh she did, did she? Okay, when?”

“Tomorrow at Louie’s restaurant around 6:30. They also plan on seeing ‘Attack of the Mutant Alien Zombie Vampires’ at 8.”

“Ha ha ha ha, hope they enjoy that cheesefest. I’m okay having dinner with them, but I’m not sitting through that movie again.”

“Um, so can I tell her that we’ll be there just for dinner?”

“Yeah.”

He took a good look at her. He had removed the tail, but she was still wearing the cat ears, now slightly askew. Her hair was messed up and her face glistened with sweat. If he had the power to change how she looked right now... he wouldn’t change a thing.

“Why are you so damn cute, Rena?”

She looked at him and blinked. “Um, genetics I guess.”

Her surprisingly logical answer revealed something new to him. Even with his telepathy, he could never entirely predict her, maybe not even entirely control her. That thought wasn’t upsetting to him. It meant that she would remain interesting. He hadn’t expected to come home to her dressed as a cat girl. She had done that of her own volition. She had wanted to celebrate their 3 month anniversary, which he hadn’t paid any attention to. His hold on her was deep, but little glimmers of herself were still there.

“Yeah, genetics.” he smiled.

Just before 6:30 PM the next evening, Aaron and Rena met Amber and her date.

“Rena, Aaron, this is Doug.” Amber said.

Amber was a short woman just like Rena, but not as cute. Doug was pretty average looking. He was a bit overweight, and he had a slightly roundish face. Appearance wise, the two seemed well suited to each other, but... there was something a little... off? Aaron dismissed it.

“Nice to meet you.” Aaron said. The two shook hands.

Louie’s restaurant was packed as usual. A combination of good food, decent prices, and pleasant candlelit atmosphere complete with antique bits of Italian culture made it a no brainer first date place. Aaron had brought his share of girls here himself.

“So how did you two meet?” Doug asked.

“Well, I was leaving a club, and she was on her way home from the store. We ran into each other, one thing led to another, and here we are. How about you?”

“Me and Amber met online and started chatting. We found out that we liked a lot of the same things, we agreed to meet, and this is our first date.”

Aaron listened to this man talk, nodded in the right places, and made conversation with him and Amber at the right points. Most of his mind was busy with something else however. He had just seen a vague glimpse inside Doug’s head, and something was wrong. Aaron had no idea what, yet. Just when it seemed like he’d get another glimpse, his telepathy crapped out again. One of the servers approached their table and began to take their orders.

“And what would you like to have sir?”

“Coffee. Black.”

Even Rena looked at him weirdly.

“I’m not all that hungry, so just coffee.”

“Okay then...” The server gave him another weird look, then walked away.

They all talked and ate while Aaron sat there drinking his coffee. He made a cursory attempt to socialize, but his focus was turned towards trying to peer into Doug’s mind. Something was off about this man. This man’s mind wasn’t put together quite right. Normally he wouldn’t care, but something told him that he needed to care.

Almost another glimpse, then damnit! Telepathy crapped out again. He needed to stay close to this man until his powers, hopefully, started working decently. He was just starting to consider joining them for that movie when all of a sudden his telepathy came to life. Doug’s mind lay open to him, and Aaron didn’t like what he saw.

“Uh, hey Rena, we gotta go.”

“Honey?”

“Come on Rena, lets go.”

“Master, what’s going on?” They were outside the restaurant now.

“That man Amber’s dating. He’s planning to rape her. He’s going to spike her drink with a sedative, take her to an abandoned house, and rape her.”

Rena just stood there looking at him. She believed him, but didn’t know what to say.

Aaron usually had a live and let live philosophy when it came to meeting another man with ill intentions towards the opposite sex. After all, he certainly had done his fair share of things to various women. But this was a little too close to home. If he let that happen to Amber, she would be damaged in a deep way, and that damage would affect Rena. Worse yet, Doug was already fantasizing about Rena as his next target.

“I need to do something about this, don’t I?”

Rena didn’t say anything.

“Yeah. I need to do something about this.” he said, more to himself then to her.

“What are you going to do master?”

“Go to the conveinence store and get me some more coffee. I’ll stay here and wait for them to come out. After you bring back coffee, I want you to go back to my house.”

“Yes master.” She turned and headed to the corner conveinence store a couple blocks away. Aaron sat and waited for Doug and Amber to leave the restauant. His telepathy was fading in and out, but he got the vague sense that he had already drugged her.

Rena returned a few minutes later with four cups of black coffee in a drink carrier. Aaron smiled at her.

“Oh yeah, I love you.”

How deeply moved she was by those words caught him by surprise. She stood there, a dreamy smile forming on her face. Her eyes half closed. For a moment she forgot about the coffee she was holding, or why they were there.

“Rena?”

“Huh? Oh... coffee.” She handed him the drink carrier.

“Thanks, now run along. I’ll see you later.”

“Uh huh...” She turned and left, that dreamy smile still on her face.

Doug and Amber emerged from the restaurant a short time later. She was having trouble walking due to the sedative she had unknowingly drank. He was assisting her. Aaron got close enough to him to see in his mind where he was taking her. The house was located in a nearby suburb. It had been abandoned recently. In fact it still had electricity and most of its furniture. Its previous owners had just up and walked away a few months ago.

“Come on Amber, I’ll take you back to my house.” Doug said as he guided her towards his car.

Aaron didn’t bother to follow them. He knew where the house was now, and took a shortcut which involved driving through a couple alleys to get there. He parked his car out of sight and waited. Sure enough, a couple minutes later they arrived. Doug lifted Amber out of the car and carried her into the house. Aaron downed another cup of coffee and quietly followed.

“W-what are you doing...? Amber weakly asked as Doug tied her arms to the head board.

“I’m going to take you to heaven Amber. And if you ever tell anyone about this, I’ll take you to heaven in another way.” He brandished a knife and gently ran it over her skin. “Understand?”

“Y-yes! Just please don’t hurt me!”

“Just relax, and I won’t hurt...hu-rr-t...” Doug suddenly had an intense forboding feeling. He turned around and looked at Aaron, but he didn’t see Aaron. He saw a woman who was supposed to be dead and buried.

Amber watched as Doug crawled off the bed. She looked at Aaron, who was staring at Doug with wide, intense eyes. Then Doug clutched his head and started crying.

“No mommy! Stop! Stop hitting me mommy! I’m sorry! I’m sorry mommy!! I’M SORRY!!”

Doug fell to the floor and curled up, holding his knees against his chest. Aaron had reduced him to crying and gibbering unintelligably. He walked over to Doug, grabbed the knife, then started cutting the ropes holding Amber to the bed.

“Come on, lets get you out of here.”

They were back at Aaron’s house. Rena was asleep in his bedroom. He and Amber were out in the living room.

“So, you’re a telepath? And that’s how you knew what Doug was going to do to me?”

“Yeah.”

“Pardon me if I’m skeptical. It’s more likely that you and him were in on this together for some reason.” she replied.

“Oh I understand. After all, it’s not like telepaths are common, like they were in that movie you watched when you were 15. Honestly, those movies are bullshit. My powers come and go whenever they want to. Some days they’re not there. Some days they’re there but weak, and other days they’re strong. Thank your lucky stars they decided to work halfway decently tonight or else you would have ended up raped and probably stabbed to death.

Amber didn’t say anything, and after a moment, he knew why. “Ah, you wanna know what I did to Doug, but don’t wanna ask to see if I can prove myself by reading your mind.”

And with that statement the last shreds of doubt Amber had, disappeared. They were replaced by ”Oh my god this guys for real and he’s reading my mind and he knows my secrets and he could mess up my mind and oh my god!!

“Calm-the-fuck-down Amber! If I wanted to mess with your mind I could have done it weeks ago.”

“Uh... uh huh... So, what did you do to Doug? And...”

“Has he raped others? No. You were going to be his first. He’s wanted to rape someone for a while, but needed to work up the courage. See, little Dougey has some severe mommy issues. I don’t know what personality disorder his mother had, but she screwed little Dougey up. Abuse that, honestly, you do not need to know about and I kinda wish I didn’t.”

“Will he rape others?”

“I don’t think so, but I’m gonna keep an eye on him for awhile. I got him believing that if he ever tries that again, his dead mother will come back and ‘cut it off’, if you know what I mean.”

Amber looked at him, and he sensed something new in her mind. It was somewhat tempting for Aaron to take advantage of his hero position, but he wasn’t all that interested in Amber sexually, and it might damage the deep trust that Rena had for him. Instead of speaking, he relayed these thoughts to Amber’s mind.

Amber blinked a couple times, then looked at him. “Rena’s a very lucky woman.”

After Amber fell asleep on his couch, Aaron passed the time by surfing the internet, while waiting for the coffee to wear off. Eventually he grew tired and climbed into bed with Rena. She was deeply asleep, but that didn’t stop her from reacting to his presence.

“Mmmm... you smell like happy...” Her eyes remained closed but a smile formed on her face. Suddenly her tongue darted out and licked Aaron’s cheek.

“You taste like happy too...”

He smiled and shook his head. Then he put his arm around her. After a few minutes, he was fast asleep.