The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Feeling

Chapter 3

Aaron was changing, just as the flash had foretold. This finally dawned on him one day whole he was watching a horror movie. Normally he was a big horror movie buff, and the movie he had selected should have been right up his alley. Four girls trapped in a hospital, gruesome medical experiments being performed on them. Such movies stroked his dark side in a perverse way.

The first problem he had with the movie was that one of the girls, the meek character who was destined to die first or second, resembled Rena. This shouldn’t have been an issue, but something was different. His desire to watch this movie was lessening with each passing minute. The story was typical schlock that normally he would have enjoyed, but when the surgeon came for the meek girl, he found himself shutting the movie off. He didn’t want to see it. It was just a movie, and from a genre he normally enjoyed, but he didn’t want to see it.

In the two weeks since he had enslaved her, things had gone pretty smoothly. Her friend Amber had her reservations about him, but mostly kept them to herself. Rena had obeyed his every command as best she could. He hadn’t had any major telepathy since enslaving her, but he had caught the occasional glimpse of what was going on in her mind, and had seen nothing to indicate that she was working on him. She had to be though. His feelings towards her were growing more affectionate and protective with each passing day. Perhaps she was subtly altering him to become her protector and lover. Sex had to be one of the ways she was doing it.

Sex with Rena was exquisite. Any position, it didn’t matter to her. Her breasts and pussy were very sensitive, and bringing her to orgasm was easy. It felt so damn good to be inside her, feeling her body move and twitch, feeling her cunt tighten around his cock, watching her pant. Even now he was getting a hard on just thinking about her. After sex though, there was such a feeling of contentment. At first he thought he was just picking up on her feelings, but now he was beginning to generate those feelings on his own.

In the last week, he had started holding and cuddling with her more. He also kissed her now. When he kissed her, she acted like her brain had turned off. Her eyes went all dreamy like, and she got a slightly dopey, but very cute smile on her face. He had made the mistake of doing it while she was vacuuming. She somehow wound the cord around her foot after he kissed her, then she tripped over it, falling onto his coffee table.

Aaron pulled out the wooden chest in his closet and opened it. Inside was an assortment of S&M gear that he liked to use on his slaves. Rena hadn’t seen the contents of this chest, yet. Tonight however, when she left work and came back to his place, he was going to dominate her. He was going to be rough, and he was going to make it clear that manipulating his feelings would not work. He would use the coffee table as an excuse to punish her. There’d be no affection or cuddling tonight. He would show her that he was strong enough to resist her emotional manipulation.

Within a half hour, he had the suspension harness set up, and his toys ready. He tested one of his electrical toys and grinned as blue sparks danced along its prongs. He took his riding crop and swatted it against the dresser. A wicked grin flashed on his face.

As he waited for her to arrive, second thoughts crossed his mind. While what he planned to do wouldn’t damage this girl’s cute and vulnerable body too much, it would still be unpleasant for her. Still, if she really was manipulating his mind, this was the best way to put her in her place.

But what if she wasn’t doing anything to him?

She had to be doing something to him though. He didn’t normally behave like he had in the past 2 weeks. The flash he had on the morning before they met had clearly shown her and there had been a clear feeling that she would change him. Now it was happening, and he had to stop her before she corrupted him further.

4:17 PM, and Rena opened the door. Every day she worked, after work she walked directly back to his place. She always arrived with a minute or three of 4:15 PM. Aaron stood there. He grinned evilly at her as she closed the door behind her.

“So, Rena, how was work?”

“I had this really weird guy on the phone today. I don’t think his English was all that good. He kept mistaking me for someone named Dorothy. Other then that, nothing out of the ordinary.” she replied.

“Well that’s good. Now I want you to strip naked, and follow me. We’re going to have a little...talk... regarding the coffee table you broke.”

He carefully watched as she stripped naked. She still showed no fear. She had to have at least a rough idea of what he meant by “talk”, but she didn’t let on if she did.

In the bedroom, she saw the suspension harness he had set up.

“Lie down in the harness, and put your legs in the stirrups.”

There she lay, or rather, hung. The harness held her in place. The straps kept her spread eagle, while the harness supported her back, but her ass and pussy were wide open for assault. Aaron grabbed his riding crop. She didn’t struggle. She just laid there passively looking at him.

The experience was suddenly made better by that weird feeling returning. Oh this was perfect! He’d be able to see just what she was hiding in her mind, and he’d force it to come out. He swatted the crop against his hand. Soon her pussy would feel the same stinging. Yes, her mind was an open book now...

Something was wrong. The first thing he got from her mind was how much she trusted him. Trusted?! That was a very unexpected thing to find in her head. He stopped advancing towards her and peered deeper into her mind. She trusted him deeply. She had no clue as to what he was about to do. That’s why she wasn’t struggling. That’s why she showed no fear.

The weird feeling wasn’t strong, but it was enough to peer into every nook and cranny of her mind. It was all there for him to look at. She did indeed have some form of telepathy, but it was very weak and she wasn’t even fully aware of it. The morning before they had met, she had seen a flash of him too. She had gotten the feeling that they would meet, and, oddly, that he would either kill her or become her lover.

There was more, so much more. Her telepathy was passive. It made her more vulnerable to telepathic influence. Instead of acting to resist him, it had worked to amplify his powers over her mind. The result was a telepathic bond so deep, so powerful that he could not break it. He had enslaved her, and it wasn’t temporary. He had rendered her mentally incapable of willfully disobeying him in any way. The changes he had made to her mind were permanent.

He dropped the riding crop on the floor and looked at her. What the hell had he done?! There she was, lying there, looking at him with mild confusion in her eyes. She had no fucking clue! The bond was so deep in her mind that she saw him not just as her master, but possibly as a god.

“I, uh... I need some time alone. I’m going to leave for a little while. I’ll be back later.” He struggled to control the emotion in his voice. She seemed not to notice.

This was the worst Aaron had ever felt in his life. He ruined this girl! She would never be the same. He could never leave her. If he did, she would either slip into deep catatonic depression, or in place of him she would seek out someone else to dominate her, even if that person hurt her. The thought of her lying there wasting away or being beaten by a man worse then him disturbed Aaron on a deep level. She could not function without a master now. She needed him.

As he walked down the sidewalk, he continued to process what he had done, and what it meant. What it meant was that he was morally obligated to care for this girl. You break it you bought it. You break her, you bought her. He came to a bench and sat down. He shivered a bit. It was a cold night and he hadn’t taken a jacket with him. Better that he shiver.

The situation wasn’t all bad though. Since Rena was incapable of manipulating his feelings, well not willingly anyway, that meant that his feelings for her were really his. He was responding to her deep love for him, and the affection she gave him. She was always so happy to be around him. It felt good to wake up with her snuggling next to him. He thought back to when she had broken his coffee table. He had kissed her, and it affected her so deeply. When she tripped over the vacuum cord and fell, she looked up at him looking so cute and sad. He helped her up, and she kissed him back.

He ran back home as quick as he could. Rena still hung there in his bedroom. She had made no attempt to free herself. She smiled when he entered the room. He put his arm around her shoulders, his fingers caressing her skin.

“Sorry for stepping out like that. I just needed to think for a bit.”

“It’s okay master. Um, did you want to talk about the table I broke?”

His eyes grew misty. “Never mind about that.”