The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Feeling

Chapter 5

“Well, what do we have here? Looks like that pesky succubus been caught in my trap.”

Rena stood inside a small cage, pawing gently at the bars. She was dressed in a devil costume, which consisted of a red spandex catsuit with the crotch cut out, a pair of fake horns, and a tail plug.

He held up an ordinary leather collar. “Once I put this enslavement collar on you, you will become my very own pet succubus, who will do anything I want her to do.”

Rena backed against the cage wall in a good attempt to show some fear. She didn’t really appear convincing, but as always he found her efforts to stay in character very endearing. He approached the cage and stuck his hand with the collar through the bars. Keeping in character, she lightly swatted at his hand. He quickly reached his other hand inside and buckled the collar around her neck.

She moaned softly in defeat before sinking to her knees. After a moment, she looked up at him with docile eyes. He stepped back and opened the cage. She got on all fours and crawled out. He grabbed her tail and started playing with its butt plug base. This caused her to stop and let out a louder moan.

“Mmm, succubi just love having their tails played with, don’t they?” He began lightly smacking her bottom.

“Ah! Stop! No, no—more!- er-no! Please... stoooppp. Mmmmm...”

He could sense her slipping out of character, but she was trying. Finally though, she gave up and laid her head on the floor, stuck her ass up in the air and spread her legs.

Most relationships never went as smoothly as this one. He was stuck with her, but there were worse girls he could be stuck with. No, there was a better way to put that. As he played with the tail and fingered her pussy, he thought of that better way to put it. There was no better girl he could have gotten stuck with.

Sex was still exquisite with her, feeling the tightness of her cunt as it grabbed his cock. He had learned a trick or two when they were having it. He could tap into her mind and control when she came. He could time it so they came at the same time, or stretch it out and deny her until the last moment, depending on his mood that day.

It wasn’t just the sexual chemestry between them that made her appealing. It was also the glimmers of herself that were still there, those little nodes of personality that added a unique tinge to her conditioned behavior. Even though her mind was an open book to him most days, she still had her moments when she surprised him. The devil costume she now wore originated one night a few weeks ago. They sat together watching a horror movie on TV. When the monster appeared, he expected her to grab hold of him for protection. Instead she curiously looked at the monster, then smiled.

“I saw that costume in a Halloween store a couple years ago!”

Aaron found himself laughing, then he saw a bit of her memory where she also saw a devil costume a couple Halloweens ago and had pondered wearing it.

“I think you’d look pretty sexy in one of those devil costumes.” The next day he ordered one online.

Another thing he noticed over the last few months was his telepathy stabilizing. Maybe even he was stabilizing as a person. His bad moods were few and far between, but when he got into one, just being around her helped to bring him out of it. He knew, somehow, that her own passive telepathy had something to do with it. Her happiness and contentment with him radiated from her, and he was very receptive to it. She had changed him, but he saw it as a useful change.

She didn’t mind him staying up late, though she still did some weird things in her sleep when he crawled into bed late at night sometimes. A few nights ago he came into the bedroom to find her asleep, holding his pillow and smiling. She didn’t want to give it up, her reason being that the peapod babies were too cute. He just smiled, gently shook her awake and took his pillow back. When she went back to sleep, he ran his fingers through her hair.

There was a little baggage in the relationship, mainly in the form of Amber. She had decided that since Aaron could read people’s minds, she was going to parade every new boyfriend she met in front of him. He was surfing the internet when a new email popped up from her. They had all gotten together for a double date the day before, and she wanted to know his impression of John, her newest catch. Aaron started typing.

Listen Amber, I get that your clock is ticking and you wanna safe guy to marry you and help you punch out a baby or two before you hit 30, but most guys aren’t creeps like Doug was. John’s a safe guy. He’s too chickenshit to try anything on you. Just give him a good fucking and he’s yours.”

He read over his reply, then deleted it. That wasn’t the best way to approach this. John was pretty safe. He was actually a rather nerdy guy who felt so lucky to be dating Amber. She liked him, but didn’t want to let her guard down until she knew he was safe. Perhaps it was time for him to play Cupid...

I didn’t get much out of his mind, telepathy crapped out. But tell you what, why don’t the both of you swing by tomorrow?”

He hit the send button and smiled.