The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Feeling

Chapter 2:

Aaron opened his eyes and rolled over. Good, the girl was still there. She was curled up next to him, her head resting on the pillow. She looked just as cute as she did last night, even with her hair all messed up. He smiled, then pulled the blanket off of her.

“Time to get up, slave.”

Rena rolled over, then unexpectedly made a frustrated noise and weakly swatted at him. This took him by surprise. His telepathy wasn’t working this morning, so he had no clue why she had done that.

“Now why did you just do that, slave?”

“You took my warm!” she replied.

What an odd response. He tilted his head. Then he realized that she was still asleep. She was talking in her sleep. Realizing this made him start laughing. This woke her up, and she looked at him, sleepy confusion in her eyes.

“Master? Why are you laughing?”

“Heh heh, oh, uh, you, uh, heh heh, you uh, talk in your sleep, heh heh. Did you know that?”

She blinked at him, still looking confused. Obviously she didn’t know.

“Oh well, doesn’t matter. Do you know how to cook?”

“Yes.”

How about you make us some breakfast?”

She smiled at him. “Okay!”

Naked breakfast was a bit of a tradition with Aaron. He liked to watch a new slave cook him breakfast while totally nude. Even with no telepathic abilities he could still read someone very well, and determine how comfortable they were with being naked, and see how well they could cook.

Rena opened the fridge, stood there for a second, then looked at him. “Uh... Um...”

He looked at his empty fridge. “Oh, shit that’s what I forgot to do yesterday. Uh, fuck. Well, okay let’s get you dressed and we’ll go out for breakfast.”

Just then, Aaron heard what sounded like a ring tone coming from the bedroom. Puzzled, he went to investigate it. He came back into the kitchen with a cell phone. The ring tone stopped.

“That was Amber.” Rena said.

“Whose Amber?”

“She’s my best friend. Since I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago, she calls me every morning to see if I’m doing okay.”

Aaron handed the phone to her. “Call her back. tell her you have a new boyfriend now. Refer to me as your boyfriend, not your master.”

“Yes boyfriend.” she replied.

Aaron had to keep himself from laughing again. He had a lot of work to do on this one. He watched her carefully as she called her friend back.

“Hi Amber! Sorry, didn’t get to the phone quick enough. I met a new boyfriend! Yeah, yeah that’s right! Oh he’s really nice. Um, I met him on the street last night actually. We just started talking, and I ended up going back to his place. Yeah, oh yeah I’m fine.”

She covered the phone with her hand. “She wants to meet you.”

Aaron nodded.

“Sure, that’s fine.” She covered the phone again. “Is the cafe at 8th and Burshire at 11:00 okay boyfriend?”

“Sure.” he replied.

“Yes, he said that’s fine. We’ll see you then!”

“That was very good Rena. You can go back to calling me master now.”

“Yes master.” she replied.

“I am going to test you. We’re going to shower then get dressed, and I’m going to take you out in public. I want you to act as you normally would when you have a boyfriend.”

“Okay. Um...”

“What?”

“What is your name?”

Aaron was surprised for a moment, before remembering that he hadn’t told her his name yet.

“Aaron is my name.”

She gave him a small smile. “I like that name. It fits you.”

“Thanks. Now lets go and get ready.”

He liked to watch his new slave’s clean themselves, partly because of perverse curiousity, and to see how they reacted to him watching them. This one showed no embarrassment at all. She washed her hair, scrubbed her body and cleaned her female parts, all without hesitation.

As he watched her shower, then got into the shower with her, he realized something. This girl was too calm. Even under his mental hold she should be just a little apprehensive about a total stranger watching her clean her private areas. Instead, he saw nothing but calm.

He should have scanned her mind more deeply when he had the chance, but he had been more interested in brainwashing, then fucking this girl. He still had no telepathy. After a strong burst like last night, it usually took awhile before any of it came back. She had submitted so easily. Now he was almost sure that it was too easy.

Even if she was playing along, it was still weird that she wasn’t afraid of him at all. He was physically larger then she was. He had a good bit of muscle on him. She was just a petite little thing. Skinny, little muscle. She barely weighed 95 pounds, a very cute 95 pounds. That’s when he realized something else. He was far more interested in this girl then what was usual for him. He was paying close attention to how she walked, how she showered, how she washed her hair, how she brushed her hair, how she rinsed her mouth with his mouthwash, just, everything. Maybe she was so calm because her threat to him was not physical. Could it be that she had telepathy too? Could she be influencing him now, even as he stood there watching her get dressed?

As they left the house and got into his car, he started going through his own mind, looking for signs that she was working on him. Having had a good bit of experience on the giving end, he figured he could sense any changes in his mind. How was his emotional state? Alert and suspicious of this woman. Good. How were his memories? Well, he had had a flash of her yesterday morning, got money from a tight wad, puttered around town, leeched internet off a few Wi-Fi hotspots, went to that shitty overhyped night club, left there, and had met her. He had chased her into an alley. She had been deathly afraid of him. She had asked him if he was going to kill her. As soon as he had told her that he wouldn’t harm her, her fear just vanished. She had been genuinely afraid at first, but after saying that, she just followed him like a pet. Hm, pet...

He started thinking of some really kinky fantasies, the goal being to see if she started getting nervous. Rena tied to his bed, collar around her neck, butt plug in her ass, her pussy being teased by his electric wand. This was followed by another fantasy of him spanking her, and watching her buttocks jiggle with each slap. Him watching her eyes roll up into her head when he switched on the vibrator...

He became aware of his raging boner, and that he was starting to weave into the other lane. He had to stop his fantasizing for now. Still, this girl showed no fear. She sat there calm and peaceful.

The server at the restaurant greeted them. “Good morning! Just the two of you?”

“Yup.” Aaron replied.

“Right this way.” she replied.

After sitting down in a booth, Aaron glanced at the menu, while Rena sat there smiling at him.

“So Rena, are there any plans you had today that I should know about?”

“Um, well, today I planned to check my email, maybe visit Amber, and curl up on the couch and watch some romantic movies on TV. You know, those type of movies where a guy and a girl meet, sometimes under odd circumatances, and they fall in love...”

As she spoke, she reached across the table. One of her fingers started rubbing against his hand.

“Good morning. Are you two ready to order?” an older woman asked.

“Yeah, I want two eggs, sunny side down, toast with butter and jam, and a side of hashbrowns and sausage links. Oh, and bring me a cup of coffee, black.” Aaron said.

“Okay, and you ma’am?”

“Um... I’ll have what he’s having.” Rena replied.

“Okay, be right back with your coffee.”

Aaron looked at Rena and tilted his head a bit. “What do you normally eat for breakfast?”

“I usually have a yogurt and a piece of fruit, sometiumes cereal.” she replied.

“Do you like eggs?”

“Eh, they’re okay.”

“Okay then.”

The server brought their coffee. Aaron sipped his, and watched as Rena blew on her mug, then took a sip. Her eyes went wide. She frowned, swallowed, and blinked several times. Aaron had to keep from laughing again.

“You’ve never had black coffee before, have you?”

“No.”

“Here, let me see that.”

He poured a couple of those little Half & Half containers in her coffee and stirred in a couple sugar packets. He handed it back to her. “Here. try it now.”

She took another sip, then smiled. “Thank you boyfriend.”

“Call me ‘Honey’ in a public place. It sounds more natural.”

“Okay honey.”

They sat there quietly drinking their coffee for several moments. “So, do you have a job?”

“Well, kinda. I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at a call center. I don’t make much, so I get food and cash assistance from the government.”

“Ah, you’ll continue to go to your job. If anybody asks, you found a new boyfriend. Do not mention what I do to you, or the nature of our relationship. On your days off, you will be with me unless I say otherwise.”

“Okay honey.”

The server brought their food. Being pretty hungry, Aaron scarfed his meal down.

“Mmm, good hashbrowns. Huh?”

Rena had eaten one egg and a piece of toast. She looked at him, then forced herself to take a bite of sausage.

“Hey uh, if you’re full already you can just push the plate off to the side. Hell gimme your hashbrowns I’ll eat them.”

She picked up her plate and pushed the hashbrowns onto his plate, then she slid her plate to the side of the table, and just sat there quietly while he finished eating. The server came by to drop off the check.

“What’s the matter honey? Too much for ya?”

Rena just looked at her.

“Oh, uh yeah her eyes were too big for her stomach.” Aaron said.

“Since you’ll be staying with me, let’s go in your apartment and get the things you need, like some of your clothes. Mmm, not that you’ll be wearing them a whole lot.”

The apartment was much like the person who lived there, small and cute. Pastel blue curtains hung on the windows, the small table in the kitchen was covered in a lace tablecloth. Aaron noticed a large teddy bear on the couch.

“I see someone brought their stuffed animal phase into adulthood.”

Rena smiled. “That’s Mr Wuzzy! He’s warm and soft, and I like to curl up on the couch with him and watch TV.”

He smiled back. “You won’t be needing that bear as long as you’re with me.”

“Yeah...” she replied.

They went into her bedroom. He ordered her to strip naked. She complied without hesitation.

“I want you to try on all the clothing you own. I want to see what looks best on you.”

Rena slid a pair of panties over her legs, followed by a pair of denim jeans. She zipped them up and buttoned them.

“Now walk around, let me see how they look on you.”

She walked around the room.

“Too baggy. What else do you have?”

She took the pants off and tossed them aside. She pulled out a pair of hip hugging jeans and put them on. She then walked around the room again.

“Ooh, those I like.”

She took them off, folded them up and set them on the dresser.

“Do you have any other kinds of underwear besides what you’re wearing?”

She rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a lace thong. “My last boyfriend bought me this as a joke.” she said.

“Put it on.”

She slid the thong up her legs, and secured it in place over the panties she was already wearing.

“No, take the thong and panties off, then put on just the thong.”

She did as he ordered.

“Oooh, yes. I’m gonna have to buy a few more of those for you. Now, do you have anything else besides denim jeans?”

“Um...” She pulled out a pair of spandex jogging shorts.

“Yes! Put them on.”

She did as he ordered, then she started walking around the room. God, was that a sexy sight! Topless, wearing those shorts, walking around for him, showing off her assets, showing off her ass so beautifully framed in those tight shorts. Aaron couldn’t hold back any longer. He grabbed her and gave her buttocks a good squeeze, then pulled her shorts off. He felt her hands running over the back of his shirt, then up under his shirt.

He had his pants almost fully off by the time he climbed into her bed. She crawled on top of him. He grabbed her waist and guided her over his cock, then slowly lowered her over it. He began lifting her up and down. She panted and moaned. Her breasts bounced in cute rhythm with the movement.

To his surprise she leaned forward, grabbed his head and started kissing him, while moving her hips up and down. This caught him off guard and he came before he realized it. She continued moving her hips until she came as well. Then she laid down on him, her head resting on his chest. She suddenly looked so cute and vulnerable. His feelings at that moment were mixed. How dare she just surprise him like that? But there she now lay, looking very satisfied. He felt pretty satisfied himself, and it was really hard to be angry at someone who had just sexually satisfied him.

They seperated and laid next to each other. He started caressing her face.

“I think we’re both going to need another shower.” he said.