The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird Feeling

Chapter 1:

October 27th was just another autumn day for most of the people in the city. For Aaron though, it was one of those special days. He woke up that morning and found himself picking up his neighbors thoughts faintly, like a distant radio station, but it was more then what he usually got at such a distant range. Yep, that weird feeling was strong today.

Aaron went into the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. When the weird feeling was there, sometimes a good cup of black coffee could give his powers an extra boost. He dumped the coffee into the filter and set the coffee maker to do its thing.

It seemed normal growing up to sometimes hear what his parents were thinking, to know what he was getting for christmas, to know what dinner would be that night without ever having to ask. It had taken a late night Sci-Fi movie to figure out why he sometimes heard what his parents were thinking. Telepathy. He was a mind reader. A couple years later, he realized that he could do more then just read minds.

The babysitter his parents had hired was some teenage girl looking to make a few bucks by babysitting the “snot nosed little shit” which she regarded him as being. Oh she had never said that out of fear of not being allowed back thus impacting her reputation and income, but he had seen it in her mind, and being a young kid, it was enough for him to try and do something to this person. By then, he had seen a couple movies involving telepaths who could “push” others to do their bidding.

Aaron sat down and started sipping his coffee, while going over in his mind how it had all started. He had concentrated, trying to “push” commands into Amy, the babysitter’s mind. ”I want you to go to the store and buy me candy.“ was the first command to make it through. Amy hung up the phone right that second and wordlessly started walking to the corner store. She returned with nearly $20.00 in candy.

This was a couple years before his perception of girls turned from icky, to interesting. When puberty hit and he realized what he really wanted, he made a timid foray into the sexual side of things. Constance Philips had been her name. She was one of the cheerleaders, and his first crush. Partly due to some awkward moments where he had blurted the wrong thing thanks to mistaking thought for speech, his social standing in middle school had been very low. He was thought of as “the creepy kid”.

One day when the weird feeling was strong, he got brave enough to spy on Constance. She was in the girls locker room, changing from her cheerleading outfit into her regular school clothes. He pushed a few commands into her mind. He had her strip completely naked, and walk around the locker room. The sight of her occupied him to the point where he hadn’t sensed the gym teacher. He had been caught, and it would have all been over except in a frantic attempt, he pushed a command into the teacher’s mind to make him forget about what he had seen. Aaron then ran away and spent the next several hours swinging between elation and panic. It eventually became clear that he had indeed made the teacher forget.

The knowing that he had gotten away with his little perverse stunt did not encourage him. Throughout the rest of middle school and high school, he kept his desires to himself, even on days when he could pick up everyone in the classroom. His telepathy was great, but it was also unreliable as hell. He had realized early on that some days it worked, and most days it didn’t. There was no pattern to it. It just worked whenever the hell it felt like it, and even when it was working, it could crap out without warning.

By age 19, he was ready to try pushing commands into a girl again. He had matured by then, and so had his powers. They still came and went whenever they pleased, but as he matured, he started to sense when they were coming and going. It was all dictated by that weird feeling he started getting whenever his telepathy started ramping up.

Mary had been her name. Hot blonde chick in her early twenties. He waited until he had gotten her alone, then started to make her strip. Seeing her nude well shaped body—

“Oh fuck!” His eyes went wide and he dropped his cup of coffee on the floor, causing it to shatter. He had just had a flash, and a strong one at that.

Flashes were what he called them. They were little glimpses of possible future events. Damn was that sixth sense strong this morning. Perhaps the coffee had been a bad idea. The flash wasn’t detailed, but it was too strong and clear to ignore. In the flash was the side view of a young woman’s face. The woman had short black hair, blue eyes, and a cute face. More troubling then the vision was the feeling that came with it. Aaron got the sense that he would meet this woman, perhaps within hours, and that she would change him somehow.

Someone chaging him did not suit him too well. He was the one who did the changing to others. Sometimes he did it for fun, other times he did it for money. Today his goal was definitely money. Rarely was the weird feeling this strong, and like wildlife in the desert taking advantage of the occasional rainstorm, now was his opportunity to stock up on some cash.

Hanging out in the vicinity of one of the local banks, Aaron scanned the minds of passers by. Ooh, that one guy looked like a rich, smug asshole. Oh, nope, he had less then $500 in his account and a child to take care of. An elderly man passed by, who had an account with over $35,000 in it... but that was his nest egg earned from almost 40 years of construction, factory work, and various odd jobs. No, he wouldn’t pick that guy’s account clean. Aaron had some sembelence of a moral compass, and when he was out hunting for money he very loosely followed the Robin Hood concept of stealing from those who could afford it.

A young woman passed by. Heh, she had no clue how much was in her account, but it was likely very little. Another man passed by, drug user, no bank account. A middle aged business type person passed by. Aha! Paydirt! Fat, fat bank account with hundreds of thousands of dollars! Part of the reason for this was this man’s almost pathalogical miserliness. He could not see the man’s feet, but under his well polished shoes were socks being held together by his own crude sewing. This man saw Salvation Army bell ringers as “Agents” out to rob him of his “Financial power”. Wow, Aaron had found himself a live one.

He started working on the man, Edward’s, mind before he even approached him. By the time he walked up to him, he had established a firm grip.

“Hello Edward, very nice to finally meet you.”

“Same here.” the man replied.

“So are you ready to make your donation?”

“Sure am!” Edward replied.

“All right, well lets head on over to the ATM, and you can do your thing.” Aaron replied.

He followed Edward who happily went up to the ATM, waited behind an obese woman who was new to all of this and hadn’t quite grasped the concept of a PIN number yet. Then inserted his bank card and withdrew $1500. He turned around and happily put the money into Aaron’s hand.

“Thank you! I promise you that you won’t regret this! The children’s home thanks you!” Aaron said as he pocketed the cash.

As Edward walked away, Aaron did a bit more work on the guy’s mind, mainly to reshape some of the memories so that when he discovered that he had withdrawn $1500, it wouldn’t shock him and send him into an incandescent rage. After all this was a man who once threw a fit over losing 75 cents to a broken coffee machine, and made the owner open the machine up to give him his three quarters back. Aaron would be paying him another visit in the near future.

Enough money and a little telepathic persuesion could get Aaron into any club that night, even the over hyped night club he was now in. Bar service was shit, patrons were either aging yuppies straight from the 80’s, over the hill girls, or rich old white men thinking about the good old days when racism was acceptable and encouraged.

Aaron left the night club and started heading for a better club just a half mile away. There he planned to scan the minds of various girls there, to pick out his new slave for the next few weeks or so. When the telepathy was strong, he liked to make an attractive girl his slave by using his powers to brainwash her. Then he’d be her master for a few weeks until he grew bored with her. Then he’d let her go as soon as his telepathy was strong enough to undo the brainwashing and alter her memories.

He was almost there when out of the corner of his eye, he saw HER! The girl from the vision he had that morning. She was across the street from him, walking in the opposite direction. Her name was Rena, and she was heading... back to her apartment. She had gone to the conveinence store for some milk, was mad that they were out, and was now walking back home. It had to be her. She had the same cute face he had seen in his flash. Short black hair, blue eyes, and a very shy personality. Was this girl really supposed to change him somehow?

He picked up something as she passed by him. She saw him, there was some kind of vague recognition in her mind, and she started walking faster. She knew of him, somehow. Interesting. He crossed the street and started following her.

She thought she was getting away from him by trying to lose him around corners and changing direction, but what was really happening was that he was influencing her choices. He was leading her into an alley that dead ended. There he would take over her mind.

She soon realized that she had fallen for his trap. She looked at the brick wall, then turned to face him. he started walking towards her. She was trembling. She was scared almost to the point of wetting herself. How could this girl be able to change him? She had no defenses. She was offering up some resistance to his telepathic probing, but it was weak and easily overcome. He approached her. She made no effort to try and run through him. She was a petite little thing. She had no mace or taser on her, and had little chance against him in a physical fight.

“Are... Are you going to kill me?” she asked.

He tilted his head a bit, then smiled. “No. I have no intention of harming you.”

“Okay.” she replied, and just like that her fear and resistance faded away.

Surprise filled Aaron’s mind. Who was this girl and why was she now leaning against him? She put her arms around him, and her head on his chest. He quickly scanned her mind, but found nothing special. She was just a shy petite woman, only 20 years old, recently broke up with her boyfriend... Hm, was she so lonely that she was willing to hook up with a total stranger just for a rebound relationship? He couldn’t tell. His scanning powers were fading, but he sensed that he had already established a firm grip on her mind.

“Slave, tonight you will be accompanying me to my home. There you will sexually pleasure me in any way that I see fit.”

“Yes master.” came her reply.

It had all happened so quickly. Was she really already under his control. Had he read her mind right? She obediantly followed him out of the alley. Her emotional state was strangely peaceful for some reason.

The trip back to his home was uneventful. Not once did she try to run. The thought didn’t even cross her mind. It was weird. Girls usually never submitted this easily, and they never hugged him like that before. Maybe she would start thinking of running once he had her in a position where she could no longer do so...

“Okay, I want you to strip off all your clothing.” Aaron said as he set up the camera. He was going to film their first time having sex, not because he was into that sort of thing, but for insurance. He once had a girl break free of his control and go to the police. It took a lot of telepathic convincing to get him out of that one and had his powers crapped out right then, it would have been an even bigger mess. With a video showing him having supposedly consentual sex, he could avoid all that if this girl did manage to break free.

While he set up the camera, she obeyed and started stripping naked. She had a body to match her face, small and cute. Her breasts were no more then a B cup, but they fit her body very well. Her ass was also cute, and he found himself pinching it, which made her jump just a bit.

“Now I want you to lie down on the bed.”

She nodded, then started to climb into the bed.

“Don’t nod, just do as I say.”

“Ok.”

He’d have to work on her not acknowledging every single one of his commands, but in the meantime she was obeying well enough. There she lay on his bed, open and vulnerable to whatever he desired. He climbed on top of her. He would start with getting her ready.

The first time he had done this, he had just stripped naked and mounted the girl, causing her a fair bit of pain. Since then he had learned that things went much better when the girl was warmed up, and this one... yeah, she knew what was about to happen and was already getting aroused. This girl was easy. Too easy? Was she playing along? His fading telepathy picked up nothing sinister or false in her mind. Far as he could tell she wasn’t acting.

He started with her feet, running his finger up both of her feet, which made then twitch. He ran his fingers up her legs, so smooth and firm, and up to her pussy, crowned by its mound of hair, looking as cute as the rest of her. Two of his fingers slowly slipped inside. He heard a soft moan from her. In a slow rythmic fashion, he moved his fingers in and out. Her pussy was very tight, and it didn’t want to let go of his fingers.

He worked his way up to her breasts, and started pinching them, causing her to make the cutest noises he had ever heard. With each pinch, her nipples grew more erect. One hand made its way back down to her pussy which was now quite red and moist.

“Oh yeah, I think you’re ready...”

She exhailed as his cock entered her. He began a slow rythmic stroking, up and down. Her breathing became heavier and moans started slipping in. There was no resistance from her at all. He started thrusting harder. Her moaning increased. He sensed something. Was she that close to climax already? She came before he did. He pumped his hips a bit faster, then sweet sweet release hit him.

With the deed done, he got off of her, then rolled over intending to go to sleep. However he still had a vestage of his telepathy left, and sensed that this girl wanted to be held now. Fair enough, might strengthen the bond he now had with her. He rolled over and put an arm around her.

That single act seemed to satisfy her. All he could read was tranquility in her mind now. She soon fell asleep, and he did the same.