The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Look

by Pan

Chapter 2:

Jessa pulled back, the taste of her sister’s mouth fresh on her tongue.

“Janine…” she moaned.

“Daddy…” her sister repeated.

“We shouldn’t,” she insisted.

“Mmm…” her sister responded.

Jessa closed her eyes. She didn’t say anything after that. She didn’t say anything as her sister leaned forward once more and explored her mouth with her tongue. She didn’t say anything as her own hands roamed down, reaching under her sister’s top, feeling the bare skin of her back.

She didn’t say anything as Janine’s hands firmly grabbed her ass, pulling her body close.

Jessa could feel the heat of her sister’s pussy, through her pants, through her underwear. She could feel how turned on her sister was, how much she wanted this.

How much they both wanted it.

Her other hand reached down and undid her sister’s fly. She reached down, past Janine’s waistband, until she could feel the sticky wetness of her sister’s pussy.

“Jessa,” her sister moaned, breaking the silence, breaking the spell.

“Oh, god,” Jessa said, opening her eyes and staring at her sister in shock. “Janine!”

“Jessa…” her sister repeated, her eyes still closed. “Please…”

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” she hissed. “This is…this is wrong!”

“So wrong,” Janine agreed, reaching down and touching the front of her sister’s pants. “Please…”

Jessa pushed her sister away. Finally, she opened her eyes, and saw the expression on Janine’s face.

“Fuck,” she said. “I…oh, fuck.”

Before she could say anything else, Jessa ran out of the room, out of the house.

She went two blocks before she realized that the her fly was still undone.

* * *

The next morning, breakfast was even more awkward than normal, to the point that even the girls’ mother noticed.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, glancing between them, a worried look on her face.

“They’re just girls being girls,” her new husband said, a broad smile on his face. “More eggs, Janine?”

“I’m Jessa,” Jessa snapped. “She’s Janine. And I told you to never talk to me again, you perv.”

“Jessa!” Janine gasped, glancing worriedly at their mother. She had a hurt look on her face.

“Honey…” she said sadly. “Please. Can you at least try?”

“No!” Jessa said, shooting her mother a glare. Her eyes shone with tears. “I have tried, Mom, and he’s…he’s…”

Janine, looking to see why her sister had faltered, followed her gaze.

She was staring at her mother’s new husband.

And he was giving them That Look.

* * *

“I can’t believe you did that!” Janine snapped, as soon as they got back into their bedroom. “You know how sensitive Mom is.”

“God,” Jessa replied, staring at her sister with a glare. “You never take my side!”

“I’m just trying to look after Mom,” Janine shouted. “We’re all she has!”

“Not any more,” Jessa said, rolling her eyes. “Now she has…him. He’s so fucking sexy. God I hate him.”

“I bet he has a huge dick,” Janine moaned angrily.

“I bet he fucks Mom with it twice a day,” her sister spat.

The two girls were facing each other, breathing heavily. They could both feel it—the sexual tension, crackling like lightning, filling the room.

“We need to protect Mom,” Janine said.

“From what? Megadick?”

Yes,” Janine hissed. “God, you never think of anyone but yourself. You’re so fucking selfish.”

Jessa’s eyebrows shot up. “Fuck you!”

“Fuck you,” Janine shouted back, and before she knew what was happening, her lips were pressed against her sister’s once more.

This time, she didn’t hold back. Her sister had worn a skirt to breakfast that morning, and Janine’s hand moved up her thigh, and was soon pressed against a pair of damp cotton panties.

Jessa’s hand was equally enthusiastic, and it wasn’t long before Janine was writhing in pleasure as two of her sister’s fingers entered her, filling her up, making her gasp.

“Sometimes I really hate you,” Jessa said breathily, pulling back from the sapphic kiss. “You’re so fucking sexy.”

“You’re such a babe,” her sister moaned in response. “A selfish bitch, and such a babe.”

”Oh, Janine…” Jessa said, leaning forward and exploring her sister’s mouth with her tongue. “Mmm…”

* * *

“It’s really important to me that you get along with your new father.”

This would normally cause the two girls to exchange a look, but…they weren’t at that stage yet. It had been less than half an hour since they’d climaxed in unison, cumming around each other’s hands.

They’d awkwardly gotten ready for school, and when they’d emerged, willingly accepted their mother’s offer for a lift. Their step-father—their mother’s new husband, more—wasn’t anywhere to be found.

“Okay Mom,” Janine said, pointedly staring out the window.

“Whatever you say, Mom,” Jessa said, looking forward, her hands awkwardly twisting in her lap.

“I mean it,” their mother repeated. “I want you to spend more time with him.”

Janine could feel her sister shudder—whether with arousal or disgust, she wasn’t sure which.

“No,” Jessa said.

“We’ll think about it,” Janine said, slightly louder.

“Thanks, girls,” her Mom replied. They could hear her smile through her voice.

* * *

“You don’t have to do this, you know.”

The girls shot a glare at each other. The smugness in his voice was loud and clear.

“Yes we do,” Janine grumbled. “We promised Mom.”

You promised Mom,” Jessa replied.

“I’m just saying, I know it can be hard to have a new father.”

“You’re not our father,” the girls said in unison.

“Okay, okay,” he replied, putting his hands up in surrender. “Whatever you say, ladies. Your turn.”

The three of them were sitting around the table, playing a game of Monopoly. It had been Jessa’s favorite game as a kid—Janine had picked it in the hope it would make her hate the situation at least a little less.

“That’s my hotel,” the stranger who lived with them said. There it was again. That smug tone. “Time to pay up.”

“I’m out of money,” Jessa said. “Looks like I’m eliminated. Later, sis…”

She slid her chair back, but before she could move, the man’s arm shot out and grabbed hers.

“Let. Me. Go.” Jessa hissed, refusing to look up.

Refusing to be caught again by That Look.

“Maybe we can negotiate,” her not-father said. “Maybe there’s something I want more than money…”

“Let her go,” Janine said warningly, and to her surprise…he did.

* * *

“What was that all about?” Jessa asked, as soon as her sister returned to their room.

“I don’t know,” Janine said. She was feeling slightly dazed. It hadn’t been long before she, too, had run out of cash…but before she could follow her sister and escape, she’d gotten it.

The Look.

She’d managed to wrest herself free, but she didn’t know how long she’d been standing there, trapped in her step-father’s gaze.

“At least it didn’t last as long as a normal game of Monopoly,” Janine added. When they’d played as kids, their games had gone for hours. This one had been over in less than twenty minutes.

“Not that,” Jessa said, her fists balled. “You.”

Janine blinked twice. “Me?? What did I do?”

“’Let her go’,” Jessa said, using the voice she always mocked her sister with. “I don’t need you to stand up for me.”

Excuse me?”

“Just because you’re almost as fucking sexy as he is doesn’t mean I need you to fight my battles for me.”

“Jessa, I was just trying to…”

“Shut up,” Jessa wailed, holding her hand up to her sister’s mouth. “Just for once in your life, shut up.”

Janine could feel it—the energy coursing through the room, through her veins. Her sister’s hand felt so soft against her lips. She was so mad. She was beautiful…

“Shut up,” Jessa said again softly, her eyes turning dark. As Janine gently bit her sister’s hand, Jessa moaned, and threw her sister onto the bed.

“You’re such a bitch,” Janine whisper.

“You’re so hot,” Jessa responded.

“Fuuck…”

* * *

The next morning, the two sisters were still mad. It took them several orgasms each to calm down; when they’d finally worked out all their energy, they lay in bed together, Jessa’s head on Janine’s chest, staring at the ceiling.

“He’s doing something to us,” Janine finally said. Jessa nodded, causing her blonde hair to gently stimulate her sister’s nipple.

“It’s That Look,” Jessa replied.

“Uh huh,” Janine responded, annoyed. Annoyed and aroused.

“None of this makes any sense.”

“Uh huh,” Janine said again.

“I hate him,” her sister added with a sigh. “So much. I can…I can just feel the hatred in my blood. It’s so powerful.”

“Uh huh,” Janine repeated.

“God,” Jessa said, her temper flaring up. “You’re not even trying.”

“Fuck off,” Janine replied, clenching her jaw. “You have fantastic tits.”

“Well you have an ass I’d kill for.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah!”

Jessa rolled over, pinning her sister to the bed. Janine responded by leaning forward and taking her sister’s nipple into her mouth. It wasn’t long before they were crying out in shared ecstacy, Janine writhing in pleasure as her sister ate out her, Jessa furiously stroking herself as she tasted her sister’s juices for the third time that day.

When they were done, Janine moved to the other bed.

“What are you doing?” Jessa snapped. Janine closed her eyes and counted to ten. When she reopened them, her sister was still glaring at her. “Well?”

“Don’t you see? Whenever we get mad, we get…”

“…oh.”

There was a long pause as the sisters stared at each other.

“I bet he’s going to try to make us mad.”

Jessa nodded.

“All we have to do is not get angry.”

“Yeah. And not…look at him.”

“Right.”

The sisters shuddered at the memory of the Look.

“And we can’t get mad at each other, either,” Janine added quickly.

“Of course,” Jessa nodded. “Right. It’s the only we can stop…”

She trailed off.

“…right.” her sister added. “We have to stop.”

* * *

For the next few days, the girls’ mother was effusive about their change in attitude.

“Now these are the girls I told my man about,” she smiled, as the girls refused to be baited by her new husband.

To their surprise, he didn’t even seem to try to antagonize them. He didn’t misremember their names, or grope their mother in front of them. He didn’t even act unreasonably.

Instead, he perfectly played the part of a proud father.

The closest he got was on the third day, when the girls spontaneously did the dishes (after being asked on each of the previous two days).

“I told you,” he said to their mother. “Didn’t I tell you? I told you I’d have them doing the dishes in no time.”

But while the two girls managed to manage avoid getting annoyed at him, they were unable to avoid the Look.

At least once a day—often more—he’d manage to catch their eye.

That’s when he’d hit them with it.

That Look.

Their mother didn’t seem to notice. As far as she was concerned, they were the perfect family—despite the fact that the two girls did everything they could to avoid eye-contact with their ‘father’.

But the worst part of all was that the more he behaved himself, the more infuriating they found him.

* * *

“Why won’t he do something,” Jessa groused, her eyes flashing with fury.

“Right!?” Janine repeated, her nails digging into her inner palm.

“How come Mom doesn’t notice?”

“He’s such. A. Fuck. And god, those biceps…”

“I hate him,” Jessa said, picking up a pillow to scream into. “I just…I want to suck his brains out.”

“Oh, god,” Janine moaned. “Yes. I want him to hold me down and fuck me until I can’t breathe.”

“Imagine if he knocked me up,” Jessa hissed, her eyes fluttering.

“Imagine if he knocked both of us up,” her sister retorted. “Oh, god. Jessa…”

“You’d look so hot pregnant,” the blonde teenager said, grabbing Janine’s waist and pulling her against her body. “God. I want to fuck you so hard.”

“I want Daddy to fuck you,” Janine replied.

“Yes…” Jessa said, spreading her legs to give her sister easy access. “Oh, Daddy…”

* * *