The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Look

by Pan

Chapter 3:

“We can’t go, can we?” Jessa said, breaking the silence.

“We have to,” Janine replied glumly. “We promised Mom.”

You promised Mom,” Jessa snapped. Janine looked up at the sound of anger in her sister’s voice.

It was back.

The sexual charge.

“And what did you want me to do?” she retorted. “Make Mom cry?”

Have my back,” Jessa hissed. Janine could see it—a flush, beginning to creep up her neck.

Her sister was just as turned on as she was.

“Just once,” Jessa continued. “I wanted you to have. My. Back.”

Janine didn’t even remember moving, but she was standing up, facing her sister.

Just as they had that morning.

Just as they had the previous night.

“We need a plan,” Janine panted, trying to calm down, trying to diffuse the tension in the room. “We…we need a plan.”

“Or else what?” Jessa spat. “You’re worried we’re going to fuck him?”

Both sisters moaned at the idea.

“Uh-huh,” Janine said. All of a sudden, she felt like she was covered in sweat. “If we don’t have a plan, we’re going to fuck him.”

Another moan.

“Maybe you will,” Jessa said, trying to throw her hair back defiantly. Her bangs were matted to her forehead, and she looked like she had a slightly manic look in her eyes. “You’re so hot. Both of you…”

Janine’s eyebrows rose. Her sister was losing it. She watched as Jessa closed her eyes and leaned forward, her mouth parted slightly with want.

“Jessa…”

“Fuck,” her sister moaned. “Janine. You’re so hot. You make me so wet…”

“We shouldn’t be doing this…” Janine pleaded. “We…”

“Shut up,” Jessa growled. “Just…shut up, you stupid fucking cunt.”

A spike of arousal hit Janine at her sister’s name-calling, and before she knew what was happening, their tongues were exploring each other’s mouths once more.

“You’re going to fuck him,” Jessa groaned, pulling back from the kiss as her hand made its way up her sister’s top. “He’s going to…he’s going to see your titties. Your perfect, round little titties…”

“He’s not,” Janine pleaded. “He won’t. I…I won’t fuck him.”

But a few minutes later, the image of her step-father’s cock deep inside her was what filled Janine’s mind as she came.

* * *

Jessa couldn’t remember whose suggestion it had been.

Maybe it had been hers. Maybe her sister’s.

It was hard to tell. But as soon as they’d said it—whichever one of them had said it—it had immediately made so, so much sense.

At least, as much sense as anything made.

“You’re a selfish bitch,” Janine hissed, her fingers buried in her sister’s snatch. “With an amazing pussy.”

“Yeah?” Jessa spat in response. “Well if I had tits like yours, I’d never hide them. I’d show them off every chance I got.”

“To Daddy?’

“Yesss.”

The sisters moaned in unison, as Jessa’s thumb began rubbing over her sister’s clit.

“To Daddy…”

It was a simple plan. They’d found themselves getting increasingly infuriated by their new stepfather’s actions. Everything he did rubbed them up the wrong way—his voice, the way he sat, his incredible body, the beautiful thick cock they knew he had beneath his pants.

The fact that he hid it away, instead of bringing it out where they could see it. Touch it. Taste it…

And as they got mad, they got horny.

The plan was easy. Rather than letting the anger—and arousal—build, they’d use each other as a release. Like a controlled burn, so they didn’t explode at the wrong person.

So they didn’t find themselves on their knees at the beach, pleading for their step-father to fuck them.

“I’m going to cum,” Jessa moaned.

“Do it,” Janine said, moving one hand to her sister’s throat. “Do it. I dare you to. Cum for me. Cum for Daddy.”

“For Daddy…”

It was such a straightforward plan. It only had one flaw.

Helping each other relieve their tension didn’t serve to diffuse it. If anything, it was building.

Even after cumming around her sister’s fingers, Jessa didn’t feel any relief. The pressure, the wanting was immediately back.

She wanted to get off. She wanted to get her sister off.

And more than anything, she wanted to please her step-father.

“Again,” Janine insisted, recognizing the look in her sister’s eyes. “Cum for me again, you dumb whore. Cum for me again, you walking hole.”

“Fuck you,” Jessa replied with a glare, before moving her Janine’s face to hers and forcing her tongue into her sister’s mouth.

“You were born to please Daddy,” Janine said, pulling back, slightly dazed by the intensity of their kiss.

“So were you,” Jessa echoed, looking deep into her sister’s eyes. She slipped a third finger into her sister’s wet hole, enjoying the glazed look she got in response.

“I just want to please Daddy,” Janine intoned. “Please. Please…it’s all I want.”

Jessa couldn’t do anything but nod as she moved her mouth to her sister’s neck, biting and nipping as she felt Janine cum.

* * *

“You girls ready to go?”

Jessa and Janine nodded, not believing themselves for a moment. They’d gotten each other off twice the previous night, and three times that morning.

The third time hadn’t even been deliberate—it had again started with a fight. Jessa had tried to convince Janine that they should get out of the house before anyone else was awake, head to a friend’s house for a weekend, and not come back until late Sunday night.

Please,” she’d begged. “I don’t want to go.”

“We have to,” Janine had insisted. “I…I don’t want Mom to worry about us.”

“Oh my god,” Jessa had said. “You want to go.”

“No! I swear, that’s not it.”

“You want to fuck him. You slut.”

“I’m not a slut!” Janine had shouted, before finding herself wrapped around her sister’s naked body, kissing her with more passion than she could ever remember experiencing with any of her boyfriends.

When they’d emerged from the room an hour later, their mother’s new husband had been waiting for them.

At the sight of their tussled hair, he’d grinned.

Then, he’d lowered his glasses, and given them the Look.

* * *

“You can sit up here with me,” he insisted, as he merged onto the highway.

“No thank you,” Janine said firmly in response. “We’re fine back here.”

The girls had insisted on sitting in the back. Safety in numbers, they figured.

Plus, back here, he couldn’t give them That Look.

As they drove to the beach, the girls realized they were in trouble. Everyting he did—literally everything was getting under their skin.

And as they got mad, they could feel themselves getting wet. Getting antsy.

Filling with a strange erotic energy.

While the target of their lust sat less than a foot away.

Finally, Jessa broke the silence, turning to her sister with a desperate look on her face.

“Now,” she said, her voice no louder than a whisper. “Please. I…I need you now.”

Janine’s eyes widened.

Now? Here?? But he’s…”

She gestured to the front seat, where their step-father was tunelessly humming the most annoying song they’d ever heard.

“I don’t care,” Jessa hissed urgently. “Please…”

Janine’s eyes flicked to the rear view mirror. A risky move—he could easily have given them That Look—but her stepfather’s attention seemed to be entirely on the road.

“God you’re pathetic,” she whispered, and Jessa trembled with pleasure at the words.

“More,” she pleaded. “You fucking…fuck.”

Janine moved her hand to her sister’s thigh.

“Is that the best you can come up with?” she said, her mouth directly against her sister’s ear. “You’re as dumb as you are ugly.”

Jessa twitched with pleasure at the abuse.

“Is he looking?” she gasped. Her eyes were closed, and Janine turned to check.

Nope. Their step-father’s focus seemed to be entirely on the road.

“Not yet,” Janine replied, emphasizing the second word. “But do you know what he’d see if he did turn around?”

“What?”

“He’d see a dumb, horny slut. He’d see a whore who can’t even last ten minutes in the car without needing to get off.

“Mmmm…” Jessa whimpered, and Janine’s hand pressed firmly against the jean shorts her sister was wearing.

“I can feel your heat through the fabric. Are you even wearing panties?”

“Nuh-uh. Bikini.”

Janine’s other hand grabbed her sister’s tit through her shirt.

“Oh really? You looking forward to showing off for him at the beach?”

“Yesss…”

“You looking forward to Daddy’s eyes on your slut body? You want to show off your big tits for him, make him horny? Make him hard?”

Jessa bit her lip as she writhed beneath her sister’s touch, trying desperately to stay silent as she came.

When she was done, she opened her eyes to find her sister staring at her, glassy-eyed.

“My turn,” Janine said insistently.

Jessa didn’t even bother to check if their mother’s new husband was watching as she pushed her sister’s panties to the side, and slipped two fingers inside.

* * *

When they got to the hotel room that night, the girls were exhausted. They’d spent hours on the beach, doing all they could to avoid eye-contact with their step-father.

But it hadn’t always been possible, whenever they glanced his way…

He was giving them That Look.

They froze in position each and every time he did, giving him ample opportunity to run his eyes up and down their bodies.

He wasn’t the only one, of course—even in a crowded beach, the sisters stood out. Jessa’s cutoffs and Janine’s skirt didn’t hide much to begin with, but it wasn’t long before the sisters convinced each other to shuck their outer layer and spend their time on the beach in nothing but their bikinis.

As if their bodies weren’t enough, the girls were constantly touching each other. Not like they had been in the car—just the casual touch of sisters. A hand resting on the others’ side, or idly tracing a path down the back. They were dying, itching to sneak away, to get each other off…but there were too many people around, and they couldn’t.

Besides, if they went somewhere private, he might have followed them.

He might have followed them, and given them That Look.

“Why didn’t we insist Mom come as well?” Janine hissed, as their step-father openly followed her long, tanned legs up to her pert ass. “At least then we would have had a buffer.”

“It’s okay,” Jessa replied unconvincingly. “We have each other.”

“Great,” Janine said sarcastically. “I guess we’ll be fine then. You’re such an idiot.”

Jessa made a strange noise, as though something was caught in her throat.

“Don’t,” she pleaded. “Not…not here. Wait until the hotel.”

But when they got back to the hotel, an unpleasant discovery awaited them.

“…one room?” Janine said, her voice practically a screech.

“What’s wrong?” the new man in their life asked casually. “We’re family, after all.”

“I…I…”

The teenager trailed off. She was so mad, she was afraid she was going strip naked right then and there, and offer herself to her step-father before she could stop herself.

“I need the bathroom!” Jessa said in a gurgle. Janine turned to see that her sister was clearly as worked up about the situation as she was.

“I’ll come with you,” Janine said, the words feeling thick and heavy in her mouth.

The two sisters turned to their step-father, expecting a sarcastic comment about women always travelling in packs.

But instead, he was giving them That Look.

“Now!” Jessa said in a strangled voice. “Please…”

No sooner was the door closed that Jessa was on her knees, pushing her sister’s bikini bottom to the side. Janine was dripping wet.

They didn’t even try to hide their moans of pleasure, and when they emerged over an hour later, their step-father had a very satisfied look on his face.

* * *