The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher Surprise

Part 2

Denise woke up slowly, opening her eyes, then closing them, then opening them again…everything was dark. She had no idea where she was, or how she got there, as she rolled up to her hands and knees. Wherever she was, it was soft and cushiony…but as she went to get up, something stopped her.

“What?” she shrieked as she tried again…but her wrists and ankles were somehow restrained, she could feel something around them, also soft and cushiony, but very much keeping her from getting up. She could not feel a single stitch of clothing anywhere on her body.

“Hello?” she shouted. “Who’s there? What’s going on?” But there was no answer, just ghostly silence.

Denise took a moment to try and think what the last thing she remembered was…she remembered Parent Teacher Conference day at school…she met Missy’s mom…then, she couldn’t remember, it was all a blur…

She tried again, harder this time, but it was no use, she was trapped in place, on her hands and knees, her knees spread about 18 inches apart. She was starting to feel angry and frustrated, and quite confused.

“Hello?” Denise screamed. “Can anyone hear me? I’m stuck here! Hello?”

There was still no answer.

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!” she shouted at the top of her lungs, and then struggled and shook as hard as she could for about thirty seconds…finally, tired and winded, she stopped, catching her breath…is what then that she heard a faint ‘click’.

“Hello?” Denise called out, and then suddenly a large blue screen flickered to life about ten feet away. It illuminated the room enough for Denise to see where she was…inside a short cage, perhaps 3′ tall by 6′ square, in an otherwise plain and empty room. She could also make out the padded cuffs which kept her securely in place.

“Who’s there? What’s going on? SHOW YOURSELF!” she screamed angrily, as the screen suddenly came alive with an image…Denise gasped as she recognized her own classroom. Then, as the silent video began to play, she saw herself…and watched in shock and horror as the events from the previous night played themselves out right in front of her eyes.

She watched as Tonya tricked her into changing seats, and tricked her into dimming the lights. Then she gasped as she saw herself being caught by the pretty pendant! Denise became flushed, and she felt a strong tingle between her legs as she watched, which made her even more embarrassed. Her humiliation was complete when she witnessed her own entrancement and undressing, and she couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw herself on the screen, putting herself neatly into a suitcase!

The video finally came to an end, and then, on a loop, began again. The second viewing made Denise feel even more foolish and stupid than the first time, as it became obvious how prepared Tonya was, and how totally unprepared Denise had been for anything like this to happen. She vowed right then and there, that she would find a way out of this, and never allow herself to be so easily taken again!

The video came to a stop and clicked off again, leaving Denise in the dark again.

“Hello? HELLO!” she screamed. “Let me OUT of here! NOW!”

Slowly, as if by her signal, the lights in the room slowly came on. As they did, they revealed Tonya standing there in the center of the room, dressed in a simple, short, silk dress. She smiled as she looked down on her angry, struggling prey in the cage before her.

“Good morning, Denise. Did you sleep well?” she asked, smiling.

“You BITCH!” Denise screamed. “What have you done to me? Let me go this instant!” Her face was dark red as she yanked relentlessly on her cuffs trying like hell to break loose, to no avail. Tonya smiled as she walked over slowly and opened the front of the cage.

“You want me to let you go?”

“YES!” Denise screamed. “I’m a grown woman, a teacher, not some kind of animal!”

Tonya reached her hand inside the cage slowly and caressed Denise’s cheek with her fingernails. Defiantly, Denise snapped at Tonya’s fingers trying to bite them. Tonya pulled them back, grinning.

“Not an animal, huh…?” she laughed. “You’re a little tigress! So aggressive, so independent, so stubborn, so arrogant…” Denise glared angrily at her as she continued, “…and you’ll be so much fun to tame…when I’m through you’ll be a meek, timid, obedient little kitten.”

“NEVER!” This comment only made Denise more defiant, more angry. “I don’t know how you did this to me but it’s not going to happen again!”

“Oh, silly girl, of course you know…you just watched it happen…you couldn’t believe how easy it was, could you?”

Denise shook her head as she thrashed back and forth in a rage.

Tonya chuckled as she pulled out a shiny golden apple on a pendant. “You really think you can keep from going under for me again, little one? I have an apple for the teacher…”

“NO!” Denise yelled. “I won’t let you! You’re not hypnotizing me again!” She didn’t hear the soft click behind her as the back of the cage opened, drowned out by her own shouting.

Tonya grinned as she watched her daughter take a position right behind the unsuspecting teacher. She started to swing the apple back and forth slowly, watching Denise struggle to keep her eyes from following it.

“That’s it…watch the pretty apple swing back and forth…feel yourself relaxing…your eyes are feeling heavy already…”

Denise started shaking as she fought the desire to follow it with her eyes. “No! I won’t…I can’t…!!!”

“Of course you can, baby…it’s so easy…just follow the apple…let the apple take you down…”

“NO!!” Denise screamed, and shut her eyes completely. “I WON’T look at it! I’m not letting you do this to me!”

“Oh…” Tonya laughed. “What a smart girl!” she teased. “If you can’t see the apple, you can’t possibly be hypnotized, right…?”

“That’s right!” Denise replied arrogantly. “I am smart, smarter than you think! I told you I wasn’t gonna let this happen again!” She kept her eyes screwed shut as she allowed a smile to pass over her lips. “Now let me go!”

Tonya slipped the apple back into her pocket as she looked over her prize. Denise looked so sure of herself, as sure as someone could be who was on their hands and knees, naked, inside a cage, with their eyes shut. She motioned to Missy, who slid her small hand up between her teacher’s thighs, an inch or so from Denise’s thick labia, and then held it there waiting.

“Oh, I don’t think so, Denise…” Tonya laughed. “I didn’t go to all this trouble to catch you just so I could let you go the very next day. You are ours now, and in a few minutes, you’re going to drop for me again, even deeper than you did the first time. Now be a good girl, and open your eyes and look at my pretty apple…”

“NO!” Denise exclaimed. “I’ll keep my eyes closed all night if I have to. You’re not going to hypnotize me again!”

“Suit yourself!” And Tonya motioned to Missy again, who took her long fingernails and clamped her small hand firmly around Denise’s bare and vulnerable pussy.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Denise screamed as she thrashed around in shock, her eyes half opening then closing, her mouth agape, her mind fogging over. “Nooooo let me gooooo….!!!”

But Missy kept a firm grip on her helpless teacher as Tonya leaned in a bit, pulling out the apple pendant once more. “What’s wrong Denise?” she chuckled as she reached in with her left hand and took hold of the struggling brunette’s chin. Missy kept a hold of Denise’s pussy and began to slowly massage it, eliciting gasps and moans from the surprised teacher.

“I…I…umm…I…” Denise knew what she wanted to say, but every time a thought began, Missy’s fingers would squeeze and cause it to disappear into nothingness.

“Hard to think all of a sudden?” Tonya chided as she started to swing the apple again. “Not nearly as smart as you think you are, are you? I was counting on you closing your eyes, so you wouldn’t be ready for an even more powerful assault. Your sex is so much more sensitive than your eyes, isn’t it, Denise?”

Dazed, Denise opened her eyes as the light reflected off the shiny swinging apple. “No…have to resist…will resist…!”

“You sure are a tough one, but all this struggling is wearing you out, isn’t it?” Tonya said as she watched Denise’s breathing get more ragged. “It won’t be long now…why don’t you let yourself go…go to sleep for me…sleep now, girl…”

Missy continued to rhythmically massage Denise’s swollen lips as her mother slowly swung the pendant back…and forth…

“No…no…no…won’t let you do this…no!” Denise barked as she looked up, down, anywhere but on the shiny swinging apple.

“You may not want to let me do this, but you are surrendering, slowly but surely.” Tonya leaned in and whispered in Denise’s ear, “now little one, it’s time for a nap…”

Denise suddenly stopped and stiffened at the sensation in her ear. Her eyes fluttered as Tonya grinned widely. “Are someone’s ears a little sensitive? My my…” and she leaned back in and whispered, “Surrender….ssssurrender…go to sleep…go to sssssleep…”

The expression on Denise’s face changed almost instantly as all the struggle drained out of her in an instant. “No…ohhhh…ohhhh…yesssss….” Her eyes started to follow the apple again as it swung back and forth.

Tonya continued to whisper closely in her ear, even letting her tongue lick a bit here and there on the back of Denise’s ear. “Go to sleep…come for me now, and go to sleep…come for me NOW…sleep Now, girl…”

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Denise cried out as she shook with a powerful orgasm, and then her eyes helplessly slammed shut as she dropped down into a deep, deep sleep.

Missy released her grip as Tonya allowed her prey to slowly slide down to the floor. She then released the cuffs that had been holding her in place, and slowly rolled the entranced teacher onto her back. Missy slipped a small vibrator into Denise’s drenched vagina and turned it on low while her mother slipped a pair of headphones over Denise’s head.

“Wow, Mom,” Missy exclaimed. “You were right! She did exactly what you said she would. Now what?”

“Now we let her sleep,” her mother replied. “The music she is listening to has a few…suggestions in it. When she wakes up, she may have a slightly different look on things.” She walked over to a table and picked up a syringe. “Go ahead and take that cage out for now, Missy. It’ll come in handy again later.” She injected the contents of the syringe into Denise’s left buttock as she slept.

“What’s that, Mom?” Missy asked as she broke down the cage and folded it up, leaving just the padded floor down for Denise to lay on. “Are you drugging her too?”

“No, I wouldn’t do that. I’m not some kind of monster,” Tonya chuckled. “It’s a slightly higher concentration of the female cat hormones I injected into her last night. Once she has it fully in her system, it should keep her in a state of heat pretty much all the time…we’ll have to see if there are any other effects.” She got up and motioned to Missy to follow her out as she turned out the lights, leaving Denise much as she started the day, asleep in total darkness…

(To Be Continued)