The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher Surprise

Part 3

Denise yawned and stretched. She had just awoken from the most wonderful slumber. ‘I had the strangest dream,’ she thought to herself, ‘I was having a parent-teacher conference and the mother hypnotized and kidnapped me…I have no idea where that dream came from!’ She blinked her eyes as she opened them, and looked around the dark room.

She had no idea where she was. She was lying on something soft…there was one window across the room, giving it the only light it had. She looked down and realized she wasn’t wearing anything. She shook her head, trying to remember what happened, but her head was in a fog. ‘It was a dream, wasn’t it?’ she thought, as she slowly rolled up to her hands and knees, trying to figure out where she was. There was a pleasant aroma filling her nose, that seemed to be all around her…a sweet smell, like a wonderful perfume.

“Hello?” Denise called out, but there was no answer, no noise, nothing. She started to stand up, but as she did, she felt a dizziness throughout her head. The moment she dropped back to her hands and knees, the dizziness was gone. She shook her head in confusion. She waited a minute, and tried again, with the exact same result.

Denise felt an unusual itch between her legs, so she cautiously slid her hand down there, and gasped in shock – there was hair there! She gulped – how long had she been asleep? The 34-year-old brunette had been shaving that area smooth daily for the last twenty years, without fail; as her fingers smoothed across her nether regions, she thought it felt like what a week’s worth of growth would be – if she had ever let it grow more than a day!

As she sat back on her feet, her other hand felt her legs – they, too, had more hair on them than she had ever grown before. She felt…furry! The conservative high school teacher let out a sudden giggle at this realization, and as she did, she heard a voice in her head, a soft, soothing, feminine voice: ‘A furry kitty is a happy kitty.’

‘Where did that come from?’ she thought, as she looked around the strange room. Her hand was still between her legs, and to her sudden horror, she was grinding against it, humping her hand! “Ohhh,” Denise moaned, as her pleasure increased, and her already dazed mind went even deeper into a fog. The longer she went, the more she wanted to keep going, until finally she started to convulse, as her whole body climaxed.

“Ohh God!” Denise gasped, as she collapsed onto the soft bedding underneath her.

A few minutes later, the dazed Denise started to pull herself back up to her hands and knees again. Though she had just had a powerful orgasm, it hadn’t diminished the desire between her legs one bit! ‘Oh my God,’ she thought, ‘what has happened to me? I’m not like this, I’m not some horny little girl any more, I’m a grown wo-’

The dizziness suddenly returned. She was trying to think of the word ‘woman’, but every time she did, she felt strangely dizzy, like it was something she shouldn’t be thinking. Her hand went to her head, as she shook it, trying to clear the dizziness. ‘I’m a w…I’m a w…’ Finally, completely befuddled, she gave up trying. ‘I’m a female,’ she thought, and that word seemed to have the opposite effect – she felt a pleasant warmth all over. ‘I’m a female…’

It was a couple of minutes before she realized she was humping her hand again; moments later, a second orgasm rippled through the busty female’s body. Denise collapsed once more onto the soft floor covering.

“Mmm,” Denise mumbled, as she recovered again a few minutes later. She started to try and stand up again, but stopped herself – ‘what was the point?’ she thought. She started to crawl slowly across the floor, towards the other side of the room where the window was. She had crawled five or six feet when she stopped suddenly, as a figure came into view in front of her.

“Hello?” Denise called out, but there was no answer. Curious, she crawled closer, to try and see who it was. She got to about three feet away, and looked up, and gasped at two things she saw: first, the figure didn’t seem to have a head; and second, she recognized the outfit it was wearing – it was hers! Denise remembered it was the outfit she’d been wearing when she was at the parent-teacher conference.

Slowly, the confused teacher realized that what she was looking at was a mannequin – not a real person; hence the lack of response. As her eyes glanced over the figure, it looked somehow familiar to her, but at first, she couldn’t figure out why. The figure had every bit of Denise’s clothing on, right down to her black heels. Denise reached up to the figure’s arms, and slowly, carefully, she pulled herself up, stretching her body up as she did so, until her hands were up on the mannequin’s shoulders. Even though she was practically standing up, she didn’t feel as dizzy as she had when she had tried to stand up without support.

Carefully, as she held onto the mannequin’s left shoulder, she pushed the suit jacket open, revealing her white blouse; then, awkwardly, she pushed the blouse itself open. Her eyes went wide as she stared at…herself. It was as if she was looking into a mirror; the mannequin’s body was exactly like hers in every way, other than the lack of a head. Its skin was tanned and smooth like hers as well.

Denise shook her head, as she slid back down to her knees in front of the figure. She couldn’t figure out why someone would have done this – had they somehow made a copy of her, perhaps while she had been asleep so long? And why was it wearing her clothes? Denise looked down at her completely naked body, and then back to the mannequin again…it even had on her necklace, her rings, her bracelet. Its nails were painted red, like her nails had been before. Denise blinked several times, thinking she was still dreaming, and she just needed to wake up, but it wasn’t a dream.

‘Well,’ she thought, ‘now I know where my clothes are,’ and she reached up to the bottom of her skirt, to slide it down off of the mannequin. The moment she tried to, though, she felt dizzy again, and the same voice from before echoed though her head… ‘Happy kitty doesn’t wear clothes, Happy kitty doesn’t need clothes’.

Denise tried again, and again, but the same thing happened each time. ‘I guess I don’t really need clothes,” she thought, as she gave up. She started to feel the tingling and warmth between her legs for the third time; as she did, her eyes drifted to the feet of the mannequin, a few inches off the floor, wearing her black open-toed pumps.

She didn’t realize what she was doing until she was about to come again, as she humped the heeled foot of the mannequin like crazy. The pleasure finally overwhelmed her, as she slid to the floor, underneath the mannequin’s feet, and fell asleep for a couple of hours.

Denise yawned and stretched as she awoke once again. Her hand was sticky, and without a thought, she brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. Then, slowly, she got to her hands and knees again, looking around the room. She was still next to the strange Denise-like mannequin that was wearing her clothes; as the nude female looked to the wall behind, she spotted something that her nose had sensed earlier – a bowl full of food, next to another bowl filled with water. She crawled over to it, as she realized how hungry she was. She couldn’t recall the last time she had eaten anything!

The bowl was filled with some kind of beef stew. The famished female knelt down and sniffed at it; it smelled absolutely heavenly. She reached down, to pick it up with her hands; but she couldn’t lift it – it was secured to the floor somehow! Without another thought, her head dropped down into the bowl and she started eating the delicious stew, using only her mouth. After she had finally satisfied her hunger, she moved over to the water bowl, and began licking up the water with her tongue.

“Mmm,” Denise purred, as she finished drinking, and lay down on the floor, stretching her arms and legs out completely. She couldn’t remember feeling so happy, so peaceful, so wonderful, ever. Gone were all those ridiculous thoughts about teaching, and being responsible, and wearing clothes, and being a woman; her thoughts were so much simpler now. She was a happy female…she was a happy kitty. A happy female kitty…in heat. Her hand went between her legs once again; it had become instinct, rather than a conscious thought.

She sat up again, a while after her latest climax, and once again looked around the room. She saw a large box, over near the window, filled with small pebbles; she knew, instinctively, what it was for, even though she didn’t need to use it at that moment. A few feet to the side of it, was a basket. Curious, Denise crawled over to it; it was filled with small stuffed toys. She pushed the basket over with her right hand, knocking the toys out onto the floor; one of them was a very lifelike mouse.

As a woman, nothing terrified Denise more than mice; she had jumped up on top of a few tables upon seeing anything even resembling a mouse! But, strangely, this mouse didn’t bother her in the least. She reached out to it, picked it up, dropped it, picked it up again, and knocked it across the room. She crawled after it, picked it up, and knocked it across the room again. This time, as she reached it, she felt a tiny draft; she had knocked the mouse next to some kind of door!

‘Freedom’ was the first thought that popped into her head. She reached out with her hand and pushed the swinging door open; it swung out, then back, bopping the surprised female on the nose. She pushed it open again, and this time, she crawled through it before it could swing back. Her hands and knees found the cool grass of the yard outside. She breathed in the fresh air, and her ears took in the outdoor sounds; birds singing, crickets chirping, the breeze blowing through the grass. Her knees lifted up off the ground as she moved faster, her heightened senses taking in everything around her as she half-crawled, half ran, her hands never leaving the ground.

Denise scampered about in the grass, enjoying every touch, every smell, every sensory experience. She truly felt total bliss; this was who she was, this is what she was meant to do, she could feel it so intensely, so completely, throughout every fiber of her body. She jumped, she rolled around, and as she did, her heat returned to her once again. She lay down in the grass, humping herself until she experienced that wonderful release again.

As she came back down from the high of her most recent climax, her nose picked up a different scent…something strangely familiar. She pulled herself back up to her hands and knees, and her eyes looked up into a pair of human legs. She moved forward towards them, her head nuzzling against them, as the woman’s hand stroked her head through her hair, causing Denise to purr happily.

“Such a good kitty,” Tonya cooed, and Denise nuzzled her even more. She recognized her voice, it was the same voice that had been speaking to her, inside her head. Denise felt something being latched around her neck, and she heard a soft jingle of a bell right before she heard a ‘click’ as the collar was fastened securely.

She didn’t want to run anymore; this was her Owner now. Her Owner would love her, and feed her, and take good care of her, and protect her. She felt herself being lifted off the ground, and carried back inside, as a wave of pure contentment washed over her, taking all human thoughts away with it, forever.