The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Many thanks to Witchman, Scifiscribbler, Virtualvisitor, and others who helped to influence this story.

Teacher Surprise

It was 7:45 on a Friday night, the last Parent Teacher Conference Day of the school year. Miss Denise Miller sat at her desk awaiting her final conference of the night. She smoothed down the skirt of her slate grey business suit as she reflected on the day so far.

It had been a pretty typical day so far. Most of the kids whose parents she met with during these conferences had marginal grades due to lack of effort. The parents, who were often in the dark about their kids’ lack of effort, usually appreciated Denise’s straightforward and direct approach about their son’s or daughter’s progress. This was why she had always wanted to be a teacher, to help those who were marginal students to make something more of themselves, much as her own teachers had done with her.

Every now and then there was an exception, and Missy Shickel was one of those. She had transferred to Central High from another school across the country; her transcripts had been a little lacking as to her past, but her behavior since her arrival had caught the attention of the entire school.

Missy had ‘it’, and she knew it, and flaunted it. She was a 5’4 blonde who routinely dressed in very skimpy halter tops and tiny skirts or shorts. Her eyes were dazzling green and perfectly framed by her blonde locks. Every guy in the school, teachers included, had their eyes on Missy.

That was enough by itself to cause problems in class, but Missy’s attitude compounded things. She had a brazen disrespect for any authority. It was obvious right from the first day she was in Denise’s class, two months before, that she was highly intelligent. She got A’s on everything…but the class’s performance as a whole had dropped dramatically ever since her arrival. Her mere presence, and arrogant attitude, were a constant source of disruption to Denise’s teaching. Denise and Missy had butted heads a few times during class, and Denise had tried to speak to her once after class with no results. Then two days before, after overhearing some unflattering remarks Missy was making towards another teacher, Denise decided she had had enough. She confronted Missy at the end of the school day.

“What now, Miss Miller?” Missy sighed. “Gonna give me a bunch of crap about my attitude again, or the way I dress?”

“I just don’t understand it, Missy…” Denise replied. “You are such an intelligent young woman, you could do anything you put your mind to, and yet you- “

“Dress like a slut and don’t give a damn?” Missy interrupted.

“Watch your language, Missy!” Denise scolded. “Don’t you see how the other students look at you?”

“That’s the whole idea…” Missy grinned.

“I just don’t see any choice…I must request that your mother schedule a Parent Teacher Conference with me to discuss your behavior.”

“Like hell,” Missy retorted. “She’d never waste her time coming here. Besides she would need something late in the evening, later than you could schedule her. Just don’t bother…in a few weeks I’ll be gone from this joke of a school anyhow.”

Denise steamed. SHE was the teacher and her authority was not going to be questioned! “My last appointment is 7 pm Friday…now will you tell her to come or should I call her myself?”

Missy sighed and rolled her eyes impudently. “She doesn’t even get home till after 7…8 is the earliest she could be here…”

Denise thought for a moment. The day was scheduled to end at 7:30, and everyone, including the administrators, would go home then…if she offered an 8:00 one she’d be all by herself in the school. But, she thought, it was worth it, this was a student she simply could NOT let down, there was so much potential, if she could just break through Missy’s strong will…

“Okay…I’ll see her at 8:00…but I insist on her coming. Is that understood, Missy?”

“Well…” Missy paused.

Denise reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. “Must I call her now?” And she looked down at her roll book and found the number and started to dial.

“Let me tell her,” Missy said as she impudently grabbed the cell phone from Denise’s hand just as she had finished dialing.

“Mom? Yeah, it’s me. No…I’m not in any trouble…Miss Miller wants you to come to a…PARENT TEACHER conference Friday. I told her you wouldn’t be home till late…yes, she INSISTED that you come at 8 pm…oh, you will? Yes, that’s her…yes I’m using HER phone…okay Mom, see you later.” And Missy hit End and handed it back to the smiling Denise.

“Then it’s settled. I look so forward to meeting with your mother Friday night, Missy. Perhaps you should take some time between now and then and think about your behavior.”

Missy barely suppressed a cackle as she grabbed her books and walked out.

The clock struck 8:00 as Denise waited in her chair behind her desk. There was two other, similar chairs on the other side for the parents to sit in while Denise discussed the student’s school progress. As she glanced up at the door, it suddenly swung open and a woman walked through, pulling a rather large suitcase behind her. She had shoulder length fiery red hair, and her bright colorful dress framed her model-like body perfectly, complete with a plunging neckline and daringly short skirt. With the 6″ heels, Ms. Shickel made quite a commanding entrance into the classroom. She slid the suitcase next to the door and strode confidently over to Denise to greet her.

“Ms. Shickel? I’m Denise Miller, Missy’s geography teacher….thank you for coming tonight.”

“Please, Denise, call me Tonya,” the woman replied as she looked over the conservatively dressed brown-haired teacher while she shook her hand. “Shall we sit?” Tonya motioned to the suitcase. “Just got back from a long business trip…with the parking lot dark and empty I didn’t want to take any chances leaving it in the car.”

“Of course,” Denise answered as she started to move behind her desk to sit down. Tonya reached for her arm before she could get there, though.

“Can’t we both sit over here?” Tonya pointed at the two cushioned chairs side by side. “I deal with people face to face every day, I find it much more effective to talk without a big clumsy desk in the way, don’t you agree Denise?”

“Well…yes, I suppose that’s-“

“Good.” Tonya took the seat farthest from the door and turned it so it faced the other chair, crossing her legs as Denise took the other seat, sitting down very slowly and deliberately. She chose to keep her legs uncrossed and together.

Denise reached to her desk for her notes. “Thanks again for coming Tonya, I’d like to talk to you about Missy.”

“It’s my pleasure!” Tonya smiled widely as she leaned slightly forward in her chair. “Missy has told me so much about you!”

Denise blushed and then smiled. “I’m….glad I have made such an impression on your daughter. She’s quite bright, you know.” As Denise glanced at Tonya, she couldn’t help but notice her long and bright red nails, or the shiny and pretty crystal pendant that hung around Tonya’s neck, down close to her overt cleavage.

“Bright…yes, speaking of that, my eyes are a bit sensitive, would you mind dimming the light in here a bit? I can’t concentrate…when the light is so bright…”

“Of course,” Denise replied as she got up and walked over to the main dimmer, slowly bringing the light down. She returned to her chair, not noticing that Tonya had moved her chair a little closer to hers…

“Now, about Missy”-

Tonya cut her off as she leaned forward just a little more. “How long have you been teaching, Denise?”

Denise paused, not expecting to be cut off like that, but maintained her composure and control. “12 years now.” She smiled as she prepared to continue her sentence, but Tonya kept going.

“I have to admit I’m not the biggest fan of the public school system, Denise. The standards are not quite what I think they should be. Did you know that I homeschooled Missy for quite a number of years?”

Denise shook her head no as Tonya quickly continued. “I only brought her into the public school system as a way for her to test her smarts against others who are assumingly on her same level. She really doesn’t need to be here otherwise…there’s not much value to public education. With the shortage, they’ll pretty much let ANYONE be a teacher, don’t you agree?”

Denise was a bit taken aback with this statement. “No, I don’t think”-

“Of course not, honey,” Tonya interrupted her again as she grinned a bit wickedly. “And why should you? After all, you’re a product of the same inferior school system…you were taught by below-standard and dim-witted teachers…is it any wonder you became one yourself?”

The steam began to rise from Denise’s ears. How DARE this woman walk in here and belittle her or her school! No wonder Missy had such disrespect for her teachers! “I’ll have you know”-

“Yeah, yeah, your school has been consistently ranked one of the most excellent in the state,” Tonya cut her off again as she calmly slid her right hand up and tapped the crystal pendant, causing it to spin. Denise’s eyes glanced down to see as she did this. Tonya smiled as she lowered and softened her voice a bit, causing Denise to lean slightly closer herself to hear her. It was then that Denise really noticed the perfume Tonya was wearing, it had been faint before, but as Denise leaned closer she breathed it in more clearly, it smelled much like…freshly baked chocolate chip cookies…

“Missy says you told her she was a distraction in your class..is that right?” Tonya asked as she grinned again, much like a hunter whose prey has just taken the bait and walked straight into a trap…

“Yes,” Denise replied, “the other students”-

“Are not the issue here, are they, Denise…they aren’t the ones who insisted I come to meet with them…that was you…you’re the one who is distracted…isn’t that right honey…”

Denise was struggling to get back in control of this, this was her classroom, she was the teacher, this was her meeting, she had the power to end all this…but instead, the swirling crystal and sweet aroma were working to both relax and distract her…”yes…iii…distracted…”

“Yes you are, Denise, yes you are,” Tonya cooed. “You’re the one that’s distracted during class too, aren’t you? The one who can’t keep her eyes off my Missy…”

“What…?” Denise objected, her gaze still caught by the pretty swirling pendant. “I don’t…I’m not like that! I’m not a lesbian…”

“Of course you aren’t, honey…you’re as straight as they come…or at least you’ve convinced yourself you are…”

“No…I am straight…I would never…” Denise was starting to turn a bit red.

“If you’re so sure, Denise…why don’t you look me in the eyes and tell me?” Tonya dared her.

“I will!” Denise exclaimed, and she started to look up…and then she realized she would lose sight of the pretty pendant…and her eyes slid back down, locked on it as it swung…

“It’s so easy, Denise, just look up into my eyes…” Tonya goaded her. “You’re such a smart girl…and so straight…prove it…look in my eyes and tell me how smart and strong and straight you are…”

The struggle was evident on the pretty teacher’s face as she tried harder and harder to make herself look up…but the more she struggled, the more it tired her out, exhausted her weakening mind… “what’s happening…why can’t I look up…”

“Of course you can, baby, of course you can…just try harder…put everything you have into it…” Tonya’s voice became softer and more relaxing as she spoke to the struggling brunette. “My eyes are right up here…just look up, and tell me what you want to tell me…”

“I’m trying…I’m trying…I...I…can’t…so exhausted…” Denise mumbled as the expression on her face started to change…her features went slack, her eyes were drooping, her eyelids heavy, her mouth slightly open.

“That’s right baby…you’re exhausted…” Tonya cooed as Denise suddenly realized what was happening to her…way too late. She put up one final struggle to break her eyes away from the pretty crystal, but the hold it had on her weak mind was too powerful. “Time for the tired little girl to take a nap…close those pretty eyes and go to sleep…go to sleep…go to sssssleep…”

“Nooo…” Denise whimpered weakly as her eyes started to close. “Nooooo…”

“Don’t fight it any more, honey…it feels so good to obey…just close your eyes now…close your eyes…and go to sleep…go to sleep…go to sssssleep…” Tonya grinned as she watched the pretty brunette’s eyes flutter once more and then slam shut. Denise’s arms slid weakly to her sides as she slid into a deep deep trance.

Tonya watched her for a few moments, and then, confident that her prey was really out, she turned and motioned to the door, where her daughter Missy stepped out from behind, holding a video camera with which she had been recording the entire event.

“Wow Mom,” Missy whispered as she walked over, “you really did it!”

“Of course,” Tonya chuckled. “She was exactly as you said she would be. Strong willed, a bit arrogant, but not the brightest crayon in the box…I had her before she had a clue what was going on. Her determination to struggle tired her mind out even quicker than I had imagined. Now she’s deep, and she’s ours.”

“What do we do now?” Missy whispered again.

“Don’t you think we should unwrap our pretty package? See what’s under all those layers?” Tonya whispered back. She calmly took the camera from Missy’s hands. “She’s your catch, so you get the honors.” Then she leaned down to Denise’s ear and whispered.

“Denise, can you hear me? If you can just say yes.”

“Yes,” Denise breathed, her eyes still closed, breathing gently.

“You are in a deep deep trance. How do you feel?”

“I feel…warm…relaxed…”

“Good girl,” Tonya smiled. “Now Missy is going to strip you, honey. As she strips your clothes, you’ll also feel your free will being stripped away too. When she has removed your last piece of clothing, all thoughts of freedom will disappear. Isn’t that right, Denise?”

“Yes,” the entranced teacher mumbled back.

“Good girl.” Tonya focused the camera back on her prize. “Missy you may begin.”

Missy leaned down in front of the sleeping Denise and slowly unbuttoned her suit jacket, sliding it easily off her shoulders and removing it, folding it nicely and setting it on Denise’s desk. She then did the same with her white blouse, exposing the teacher’s tanned arms and upper chest, as well as a red bra cocooning her C cup breasts. Missy reached back gently and unhooked it, letting it fall away and revealing Denise’s beautiful tanned and firm breasts in full view.

“Wow…” Missy exclaimed quietly as she admired her teacher’s upper body. Then she knelt down and slid Denise’s black open toed heels off her dangling feet. Setting them neatly on the desk, she turned and slowly slid Denise’s skirt down to her knees, then down her calves and off. Her charcoal colored pantyhose were next, and finally her red matching panty, revealing the teacher’s bare and glistening pussy to their eyes.

“Who would have known…” Tonya whispered as she gently traced her finger down Denise’s thick labia, eliciting a soft whimper from the hypnotized teacher. “Poor girl, having to hide all this body underneath all those ridiculous clothes. Never again.” She gently caressed Denise’s thick but toned thighs. “Missy, you picked the perfect one…this one will do quite well.”

She motioned her daughter to go and retrieve the suitcase and bring it over. She had Missy unzip it and open it and lay it on the floor directly in front of the helplessly entranced teacher. Then she leaned back down and whispered into Denise’s ear.

“Such a good girl, Denise…aren’t you?”

“Yes…” Denise softly replied.

“Good girls listen and obey. What do good girls do, Denise?”

“Good girls…listen…and obey…”

“Very good. You learned that quickly.” Tonya mocked as she continued. “Now I want you to picture in your mind the most comfortable bed you can imagine. The bed is right below and in front of you. When you hear me say the word ‘kneel’ you are going to slide out of your chair and onto your knees on the bed. Then you will curl up and fall into the most wonderful, relaxing, restful sleep of your life. Won’t you, Denise?”

“Yes…” the teacher replied as she sat there with a blank, peaceful look on her face.

“Good girl. Kneel.”

Denise obeyed, slowly sliding out of her chair and kneeling inside the large suitcase. In her mind it felt like a soft and comfy mattress. She then turned a bit and lay down, curling up right inside the suitcase as she drifted off to sleep.

Once Tonya was sure Denise was deeply asleep, she neatly packed the sleeping teacher’s clothes and purse around her body as if she was packing luggage for a trip. Which, in a manner of speaking, she was. She then zipped up the suitcase, leaving a space for air, and then reached down for the handle, pulling the suitcase up onto its wheels. Missy went and opened the door as her mother wheeled their new acquisition out of the classroom, down the hall, and out the door to their waiting Suburban in the parking lot.

Missy helped her mother lift the heavy suitcase up into the back and lay it down flat. Then she turned her head and spied her teacher’s blue Civic sitting a few spaces away, the only other vehicle left in the parking lot. “Are we taking her car too, Mom?”

“Of course,” Tonya replied. “We wouldn’t want anyone to start asking questions, at least not yet.” She slowly unzipped the suitcase. Denise was still fast asleep inside as Tonya reached in and pulled out the teacher’s car keys. Then she zipped the suitcase up about ¾ of the way, and handed Missy the keys. “Wait a few minutes, then follow me home.” And Tonya smiled as she got in and drove away.

(To Be Continued)