The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING THE TEACHER 4 “TURNING THE TABLES” con’t.

Colin emotionlessly scanned the room, aware of the bass from the dance floor vibrating through the walls.

He drank none of the complimentary champagne, nor did he partake of the large pile of white powder in the Waterford crystal that was placed on the nighttable near the comfy chair which was currently drowning him.

A sudden rush of sound brought his attention to the door, and the sight nearly blinded him.

She was young, blonde, and fantastically beautiful, with a ripening richness about herself that tempted his hands and lips. She was clad in the tiniest of string bikinis, her melon-like mammaries threatening to burst free at any moment. Her stomach was flat and taut and hard, and a shiny ruby emanated from her navel. Her G-string was so sheer and thin that she may as well have been naked.

But it was her eyes that captured him, deep and clear and blue. Her smile withheld nothing.

He felt a stirring in his groin as he stared.

Marla smiled wickedly, acutely aware of the effect that her body had on both women and men. She was comfortable with her power, and enjoyed using her body, her sexuality, and her hypnotic skills to bend even the strongest of wills.

She closed the door behind her, sensually strutting over to the handsome man seated in front of her. He had a great body and eyes, and she made a mental cue to present a similar such prize to her mother in the future for bestowing this one upon her.

“Hi, handsome,” she said in a sultry tone.

Colin grinned. “Hello back,” he said.

Marla moved forward, eyes slightly widening as she noticed the growing lump in Colin’s jeans. “So, I hear you’re a real high-roller,” she said, now standing before him, slowly undulating her belly so that the ruby caught the dim light in the room.

Colin stayed focused on her eyes. “I do alright,” replied.

Marla grinned again. God, this was going to be fun. She was already becoming wet, a faint odor of female lust quietly making its presence known in the closeness of space that was their two bodies.

“Do you see the ruby in my belly-button?” she asked, in an exaggerated girlish voice. “See how it sparkles in the light? Watch it, watch it sparkle, watch...”

“Yes, it is pretty,” Colin interrupted, “But tell me, have you ever seen...”

His right hand swiftly grabbed her left arm, and he pulled her almost onto his lap, while his left hand dove into the growing wetness between her legs, his thumb finding her clit as his pointer and middle finger probed her moist insides, settling on her G-spot.

“Nuhhh! Uhhhh!” Marla cried out in unexpected orgasm. Losing her footing she fell into his arms.

Colin grabbed her chin and held it fast, his other hand expertly maneuvering through her hidden mysteries.

Marla’s eyes widened in fear and reluctant excitement. She tried to look away, but his grip was too strong, and she could not pull away. She found herself focusing on his eyes as he fondled her.

Her body shook again as he made her come, a violent orgasm that shattered her resolve.

“You’ve been with many boys, I am sure,” Colin whispered, “But tell me, have you ever been with men? Have you ever felt the fullness and completeness of a hard, throbbing cock thrusting inside you, filling you completely, making you whole? Look at me!”

“I, let me go, I, " Marla pleaded, unable to stop staring. “UUHHHHHHH!”

Colin played her body as if it was an instrument of desire that he knew well. Now he pushed four fingers up inside her, the quim running down his arm. He spoke again.

“Now you look at me, Marla. Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes, and lose yourself deep, deep, within them. Lose yourself in mindless and endless pleasure and orgasm. With each and every passing moment you feel yourself becoming weaker and weaker. You have no more will of your own. All that you know and have been is gone, gone and forgotten, replaced only with your desire for physical gratification. Keep staring into my eyes, Marla. Now it is you who will learn how to serve, how to slave, how to....COME!”

He violently tore her G-string in half, stabbing her womb with his artful, darting tongue.

Marla sucked in her breath as her eyes rolled back in her head, her senses reeling from the overwhelming assault of pleasure. This man was eating her better than any man or woman had before, and she dug her fingers into his scalp, trying not to pass out as yet another orgasm racked her body.

She felt her clit vibrate as Colin hummed contentedly. Indeed, she had never been pleasured this way, ever. Then she cried out in pain and pleasure as she felt her ass being probed, Colin’s finger pushing its way up her hole.

Marla closed her eyes, and in that moment, she was suddenly turned around as Colin deftly slid out from under her and turned her around, leaning her over the chair.

Still probing her cunt with his left hand, he expertly dropped his pants with his right, tearing the wrapper off a condom with his teeth.

Sliding the Trojan down the length of his long, hard shaft, he rammed himself to the hilt into Marla’s wet richness.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMMEEEEEeaaaaaaaHHHHHHH!”

Colin timed his strokes so that they matched the rhythmic slapping of his right hand on Marla’s ass while his left hand continued to work her clit. Leaning in close to her, he whispered a hypnotic litany into her burning ears.

“Surrender to pleasure, Marla. Surrender to me. Surrender to me. To me, to me, to me, to me....to me..........”

Marla lost all track of time as Colin fucked her doggy-style. Then he switched pace again, this time sitting himself in the chair, pulling Marla down on top of him.

His mouth found her breasts, biting and sucking, rolling her erect nipples in his mouth, hungrily devouring her like a demonic baby sucking on a magick teat.

Marla fiercely pounded his cock with her cunt. She was no longer a strutting young senior, secure in her ability to enchant any one who caught her fancy. Now she was just a young girl in way over her head, being fucked almost to death by a mysterious stranger twice her age whose mantra of sex and hypnotic chants had rendered her near helpless.

As yet another orgasm tore her apart, she felt her lover pause, his eyes widening as the flow of semen that he had held in check for who knows how long suddenly erupted, the young buck pushing up from under himself so hard and high that Marla’s feet just barely graced the ground.

At last, the erotic ordeal was over, as Marla curled up in his lap, sh aking and whimpering, her breath in ragged gasps, tears staining her face.

Colin softly stroked her cheek. “There there, my little one, there there,” he said. “Everything is alright, just look at me and relax. Relax Marla, relax. Look into my eyes and relax. Look into my eyes and relax. Listen carefully to what I say......”

Diana grimly glared at the clock that now said 4:00am. The last of her customers had just left, and the dancers were picking up their pay, but Marla had yet to emerge from the treatment room.

“Jackie, I’m going to be in my office for a bit. Turn off the lights and lock the door when you leave,” she said, walking towards the back of the club before her chief bartender could even respond.

She rapped her knuckles on the door, calling out to her daughter whom she assumed was still inside. “Maybe she is spanking him or something,” she thought to herself, attempting to assuage the nagging feeling she had had all night that something was terribly wrong, out of control.

“Marla? It’s Mom. Open the door.”

No answer.

Another knock, and still no answer.

Diana drew in her breath, thumbing threw a small ring of keys hanging from her purse. Finding the pass key, she quickly pushed open the door, not knowing what to expect.

Before her stood her daughter, dazed and naked, a stupid grin on her face and a vacant look in her eyes. “Hi.....Mommmmmm,” she breathed.

Then she blew a palmfull of coke into her mother’s face.

Diana gasped, then all was white as the potent blow violated her mouth, nose, and mind.

Suddenly the door was shut behind her, and she wrapped in a flurry of arms and legs.

Colin was behind her now, pinning her arms behind her back. “Ma’am,” he said.

“What the hell is going on here? Let go of me!” Diana screamed, struggling and wriggling, all to no avail.

Again, Marla teetered towards her, this time holding a now open magnum of champagne. “It’s no use.....Mom......the room......is soundproof......remember?”

Diana was aghast. “Marla, what are you doing? This is insane!”

“You look.....thirsty......Mom.......have......a drink,” Marla droned, pushing the bottle roughly into her mother’s mouth.

Diana coughed, spat, and choked, the champagne splashing down her throat and the front of her blouse. Fearing that she would drown, she alternately spat and swallowed, her dazed daughter tipping the bottle almost vertically as she poured the drugged drink.

Marla dropped the bottle to the floor, still stupidly grinning at her Mom. “Now, that’s.....better,” she said.

“You fucking bastard!” Diana spat. “What have you.....what have you....unnnnnh, my head. What have you....” she stopped, unable to finish.

Then she too sucked in her breath as she felt Colin manipulating the muscles and nerves in the small of her back. A little pressure, and she found that she could not move, her legs and arms hanging useless at her sides as her body sank back against that of Colin’s.

Her pussy, however, was on fire. Whatever Colin was doing, he was doing it well. She was paralyzed and helpless, yet growing more and more aroused with each passing second.

Now her daughter was before her, stroking her cheek with her fingers, her long red nails leaving little scratches. “Time....to turn.....the tables.....Mommmmm,” she said. “Look into my eyes....look......into.......my eyes.........deep......into.......my eyes.....”

Diana’s mind screamed a warning, but the combination of the drugs in her system and the fire in her crotch were saying otherwise, telling her to relax, to give in, to surrender to the hypnotic spell that her baby was putting her under. “No, Marla honey, please,” she begged.

She felt Colin kiss the back of her neck, his knowing lips finding another of her erogenous zones. “Surrender, Diana,” he commanded.

“Noooooooooo,” she whispered, but it was true. She was being seduced and hypnotized by the same man who had entranced her daughter, who had enlisted her only child in this scheme to hypnotize her.

And it was working.

“Now.....we turn.....the tables,” Marla said. “Sleep.....Mom......sleep......sleep, sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeeep.........sleeeeeeeeeep......sleeeeeeeeep.”

Diana sighed, and slept.

Colin threw her over his shoulders in a fireman’s lift. “Is there a back way out?” he asked.

“Yesssss, follow.....me,” Marla said.

Had anyone been in the parking lot at the time, they would have been shocked to see a beautiful naked blonde, dazed and sexy, walking towards an old Ford, while a handsome young man followed with an equally stunning redhead tossed over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Colin stretched the prone form of Diana in the back, then took his place behind the wheel. “Sit next to me and play with yourself,” he said to Marla, who was only too happy to comply with her desireable hypnotic captor.

“Where......are we......going, Master?” she asked, still speaking in her befuddled monotone.

“First to your place to pick up some supplies. Then, we’re going to give you and your mother some home schooling,” Colin grinned evilly.

Marla smiled as she came again.

In the back of the car, deep in hypnotic sleep, her mother smiled slightly.

To be continued.........again.