The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING THE TEACHER- PT.4

“Turning the Tables”

Janet stared blankly out the window of her cozy kitchen, the rain against the panes mirroring the tear that traversed her cheek. Deep in depression, her mind rambled over the bizarre chain of events that had brought her to this state.

For almost six months now, she had been the sexual slave of one of her best students, that student’s mother, and another girl.

At first, she had felt that the chains of hypnotic slavery had actually set her free. She had indulged herself in lesbian lust, and in BDSM, which had thrilled her beyond imagination. She had even begun a part-time but very lucrative career as a stripper, an outlet for her ever increasing desires.

Diana and Marla Dana had used her in so many different ways; she had never dared it possible. Even the forced seduction of herself by Fawn Drake, a shy, diminutive junior, had been enough to send her over the edge.

In the past few weeks, however, her feelings had begun to change. Whereas at one time she had ignored the hushed whispers of the other students, and of the faculty, lately they had began to penetrate her mind, and her conscience. She was becoming painfully aware of how she must look to her students, especially since her dress demeanor had become more and more provocative.

“I’m not a good teacher anymore,” she wept bitterly. “All I am is a joke, a hypnotized sex-toy. I have no will of my own, and I want it. I want to go home, even though I am. I love what shames me.”

She slowly stood up, put on a heavy raincoat, and walked out of the house, consciously leaving the door open.

The Shadowforest was only a short walk from her home, and now she made her way through the deep woods, alone save for her tears.

Standing on the edge of a slippery slope, she looked down at the jagged rocks that were waiting to greet the next lost one who sought to find solace in a granite embrace.

Her blurred eyes scanned the ancient graffiti left by others that had taken that fateful plunge. Mostly the young, always the depressed.

Taking a thick black Sharpie from her pocket, she slowly scrawled her last words on a piece of schist.

“Thursday, April 26, 2001. I killed myself.”

Then, wordlessly, she threw herself into space.

Diana Daner frowned as the phone rang endlessly, yet no one responded. She had been trying to reach Janet all day, especially since she had not reported to work as she always did.

Diana smiled deliciously as she remembered past pleasures. She would have to punish Janet now, punish her for being bad. She also knew that Janet would love that.

She dialed her daughter Marla on the cell, and instructed her to go by Janet’s house on the way home from school. Perhaps a little housecall would be just the ticket.

Blackness.

A little light then more and more.

And, a soft, gentle, stroking of her face.

Janet swam to the surface of the darkness.

Blinking, she found herself on a huge, comfy couch, a compress on her head.

A little above that was a man. A beautiful, beautiful, man.

Colin looked down, and smiled dimly at the stunning young woman who was curled on his couch. “Hi,” he said shyly.

Janet opened her mouth to respond in kind, then remembered her last act. Again, her eyes blurred with tears, and her face was covered in scarlet shame.

Colin smiled slightly again, then slowly spoke.“You know, when I was ten, I thought about ending it all. I had no friends, and was depressed without even knowing that I was. It seemed as if it would be so easy, and the thing that no one ever really understands, is that being dead, is sometimes, less painful, than being alone.

“But I didn’t do it, because I thought of how selfish it would be, and how hurtful it would be to whoever found me.

“I have only lived here a short time, you know. I have no friends, and I don’t do personal ads, or bars. Your social outlets become fewer when you are thirtysomething.

“I do like rock-climbing, though. Even when it does rain.

“It does not surprise me that you did not see me, being that it was so dark and gray. Lucky for you, maybe, that I was wearing my safety harness.

“As it was, you fell really fast, and really hard. Maybe, when I get to know you better, I will show you the bruises on my stomach and ribs.

“Do you believe in Fate? Do you think, that maybe, this was supposed to happen this way?”

Janet looked for a long time into the beautiful green eyes of her somewhat savior. “I don’t know what to believe,” she whispered.

Colin spoke in slow, measured tones, as do those who are revealing moments of pain. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

Janet turned her head. “I don’t want to talk about it,” she said.

Colin looked at her for a long moment. “Is there something that I could do?”

Janet’s eyes widened, and then she turned to look at him.

They sat that way, then, for some time.

Fawn’s head rolled in ecstatic languor, a long sigh humming through the tight black mask.

Her hands were tied spread-eagle above her head, but her legs were free, and she kicked and thrashed like a buck awaiting his fawn. Save for her face, she was completely nude, her body hot and shiny, quim dribbling down her thighs.

Diana Daner stood in front of her, clad in a Julie-Newmar Catwoman suit, her long nails raking Fawn’s heaving breasts, scratching her nipples till they swelled.

“Feels good doesn’t it, my dear?” Diana teased the slightest touch of cruelty in her voice. “Do you enjoy the sensation?”

Fawn’s head jerked again, her body convulsing in involuntary orgasm as her subconscious responded to the hypnotic trigger.

For an hour she had been this way, dangling in the world between the waking and her wildest fantasy realms.

Since being taken under Marla’s sexual wing, Fawn had blossomed in all ways. Once a shy and withdrawn young girl, now she was poised and confident. She had begun to dress more casually, to speak up more, and unofficially outed herself to anyone who cared to ask. She had also expanded her creative outlets, now publishing the school poetry magazine weekly. For the first time in her high school sentence, she was actually enjoying herself.

Sometimes she wondered where it was all going. She was grateful for Marla’s friendship, but she knew that she would never be a girlfriend, or even perhaps a good one. True, Fawn knew that Marla liked her, but she also understood that Marla did not need her. Marla was everything that Fawn had ever wanted to be, and, now that Fawn had been tutored by the senior in several new and exciting ways, she felt as if the answer had been there all along; that being, that you could really be anybody or anything that you wanted to be. All you had to do was just try, and never really care what anybody else thought.

Her body quivered as Diana’s hands found her breasts again, then she cried out as her friend’s mother suddenly licked her loins as if it were ice cream.

“Perhaps you’ll stay for dinner, Fawn,” Diana murmured. " Marla is making some filet of sole. I am sure you will find it quite sensational.”

“Mmmmmmppphhhh!” Fawn replied, yet she very faintly registered the fact that Marla was cooking now that Ms. Lang, Janet, was still missing.

This thought was not lost on Diana, either, as she slowly rimmed the young girl’s cunny. Where had she gone?

Marla had gone by Janet’s house when she had finished school to find the door open, the living room partially soaked from the rain that had fallen all night before and fell still in the afternoon.

Her Mom had persuaded the chief of police to conduct a secret investigation to find her missing slave.

She sat in a leather comfy chair, naked and masturbating as she watched the seduction of the innocent, trying to convince herself that they would find Ms. Lang soon. It had only been two days. Still, the door had been left open. Nothing had been taken. Why had she not shown up, pliable and ready to serve, at her front door? Had their hypnotic hold on her been weakened in some way?

A burst of pleasure made her get off that train of thought, as she returned to the task at hand.

Janet laughed in pure pleasure as Colin chased her through the woods, catching her under an old oak tree.

He pulled her close and they kissed deeply, Janet roughly ripping at her lover’s shirt as he in turn unbuttoned her blouse.

She felt the leaves and the breeze in her hair as they lay under the drooping branches of the ancient tree, her handsome young man humming contentedly as he traversed her innards with his tongue.

A moment or an hour later, Colin suddenly thrust himself into her, drawing Janet’s breath down his throat as she gasped in surprised rapture.

It had not taken them long to become very comfortable with each other’s bodies. Now they moved as one, a beast with two backs rutting in the afternoon dusk as the sun peaked through the trees.

Later, Colin had held her, gently stroking her inner thighs with a large oak leaf. “So, basically they brainwashed you. They brainwashed you, but you had some type of psychic awakening, and you snapped out of their hold on you.

“But why make it all so.....Final?”

Janet paused. “I was ashamed. I am ashamed of what they did to me,” she said, her head resting softly on her lover’s solid chest.

“Did you ever enjoy it?”

“Yes. A lot.”

“ I just feel that it’s changed me. Turned me into a sextoy who can’t get off without being hypnotized or dominated, or both.”

Colin’s fingers swiftly and silently stabbed Janet’s womb, and she yelped in surprised orgasm. “Like that?” he grinned.

Janet laughed, then stopped. “Colin, what am I going to do? I just walked away from my life, and I don’t care.”

“And what are you doing with me?”

Colin smiled shyly. “Falling in love with you, I think. Come on; let’s go home. I’ll cook.

As they straightened their clothes and hair, Colin took the stained leaf and wordlessly left it at the foot of the tree. “Blessed Be,” he thought.

It was a Friday night and a full moon, and Stunner’s was packed to capacity and beyond. There wasn’t a spare seat at the tables or the bar, and every private room was booked even past closing.

Diana stood silently in the back, unseen in the darkness. Normally, she would have been pleased beyond measure. Something about tonight though, was making her uncomfortable, and he was sitting closest to the dancers.

He was incredibly sexy, with a hard body to match. The thing was, he was being so casual. Dressed in a low-key combination of a cut-off sweatshirt and faded blue jeans, he had been politely plying all of the dancers with big bills. He had even bought a round for the bar staff. Such generosity and wealth emanating from such subtlety demanded insight into.

She walked over to him, smiling and winking at her girls and at her more preferred regulars.

He sat quietly and contentedly, sipping on 7 Crown. He glanced over to his right, then nodded in customary greeting to the redheaded beauty whose very aura indicated that she was Master of the House. “Ma’am,” he said.

“Good evening,” she purred, leaning forward slightly to display her bountiful bosom. “You’ve made quite an impression on my girls. What’s your name, my beautiful stranger?”

“Colin,” he replied. “How may I be of service to you?”

“Ooh, I like that,” she thought. “I appreciate an affluent gentleman, especially a handsome one. Perhaps you would enjoy a private show on the house?”

“I appreciate that, my Lady,” Colin said. “All of your women are a tribute to your gender, but there is only one who has truly captured my imagination. Well, maybe two,” he winked.

Diana was pleasantly caught off-guard by this man’s banter. “You naughty boy,” she cooed. " I never mix pleasure with business, but I appreciate the thought. Who is the other one?”

Colin gestured to the corner of the bar, where Marla sat laughing and doing shots with some of the off-duty dancers.

Diana’s eyes darkened slightly. “My daughter,” she said quietly.

Colin smiled politely, then pulled his wallet from his sidepocket. “One thousand,” he said, laying down ten Franklin’s.

“My daughter doesn’t work here. She isn’t a dancer.”

Colin smiled again, laying more paper on the bar. “Two thousand,” he said.

The bartender eyed Diana, her eyes sending a message asking if her boss needed help; perhaps a spiked shot or some emergency enchantment.

Diana shook her head imperceptibly, then declined again. “Colin, you seem like a nice guy, but,”

“Three thousand,” Colin said, this time dropping $500 bills.

Some of the customers sitting nearby began to notice, and Diana hated that. She could not let this customer best her, but she had to do it so that no one lost face. This guy looked like a real high roller, and could possibly be a potential cash cow. “No, really, Colin, I’m sorry but..”

“Five thousand.”

The corner of the bar had never seemed so quiet to Diana as it did just then. She smiled slightly, poorly camouflaging her loss. “Very well,” she replied quietly. " Down that hall to the left is a door with a key-code lock. Punch in 2,4, then 3, and make yourself comfortable. She’ll be along in a few minutes.”

“I appreciate this, Ma’am.” Colin stood up, then placed two $1000 bills onto her breasts, the money resting comfortably atop them. “For your trouble,” he said, then he walked toward the darkened hallway.

Diana’s eyes were dark as she signaled the bartender to fetch her daughter. She knew how to take care of men like this.

“What’s up Mom?” Marla asked, her face shiny with sweat and excitement, caught up in a good time.

“I need you to do something for me. There’s a fish in the treatment room. He just gave me seven grand for a private show with you.”

Marla’s eyes bulged in disbelief. “He what? Mom, you said I’d never have to do that!” she protested.

Diana raised her hands in supplication. “And you won’t have to. Go to the wardrobe room and slip into the sexiest thing you can find. There’s plenty of doped wine and champagne in there to soften him up for the kill. Make his mind and body yours, my darling daughter. You can even keep him if you like.”

Marla grinned, suddenly quite interested in her first John.

“Yes Mistress,” she giggled, then hurried off to prepare.

Diana smiled again, yet frowned inside. Somehow, tonight still did not seem right.

To be continued........