The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking the Teacher: Home Schooling

Diana Daner’s head throbbed as consciousness slowly returned her to the waking world. Her blurred eyes blinked and slowly began to clear.

What she saw would have made her scream, if not for the red plastic ball that had been tied across her mouth.

She realized that she was at home, in her own dungeon in her own basement, tied naked and spread-eagled to a large flat examining table that had been tipped up so that she could see what was happening across the room.

Across the room was Marla, her only child and her hypnotic partner in crime. Her arms and legs were suspended in midair as she hung from the sex-harness that was mounted on the ceiling. She was blindfolded, with a large pair of headphones atop her.

She had also been doubly penetrated with two large vibrators.

Unable to move her head, because it too was strapped in place, Diana’s eyes scanned her own body, and she convulsed in fear when she realized that she had also been similarly inserted. Additionally, her nipples were pinched with metal clamps.

Then her eyes widened yet again, and a scream of anger, fear, and rage hummed from her mouth.

It was Colin, her mysterious customer from the night before. Or had it been the night before? It could have been days, for all she knew.

He smiled confidently, then strode over to Marla, flipping the “on” switches to both vibrators.

Marla’s body bucked wildly and her head thrashed back and forth. A series of short loud gasps and expressions of pain and pleasure emanated from her mouth.

Colin walked over to Diana. He gently stroked her hair. “Ma’am,” he said politely.

Diana’s eyes blazed with fury. “Mmmmppphhhhh!” she garbled.

Colin undid the ball-gag from her mouth, then stepped back as the expected wall of epithets hit him.

“You fucking bastard! You fucking, fucking bastard!” she screamed.

Colin considered this a moment, then replied, “Actually, I think my parents were married when they had me.”

“Fuck you!” Diana responded. “Fuck you! Let me out of here or...”

“Or what?” Colin asked. “You’ll call the cops? You’ll try to entrance me like you did the woman I love?”

Diana was taken aback. “You mean Janet? Is that what this is about? You don’t know anything about her.”

“I do know that she tried to kill herself over residual guilt from being a hypnotized fuck-toy. I also know that she is no longer under your control.”

“And I love her. That I do know.”

Diana was shocked. “Colin, we made her happy. She loved it. She loved being a slut. It set her free.”

“A slave is still a slave no matter how generous the master,” Colin said sagely. “So happy that she tried to commit suicide?”

“Where is she now?” Diana asked.

“She’s recuperating at home. My home. Hopefully, our home. I won’t let you or your daughter hurt her anymore.”

Diana’s eyes narrowed. “What have you done to my baby?” she asked quietly, angrily.

“The same thing you did to Janet. I hypnotized her, fucked her, and now I am seducing her mind.

“This is quite a dungeon you have here. Drugged teas, CD’s with subliminal messages, a full wall of toys. You must do very well.

“She told me how you did it, and you’re right. She did enjoy it. Then it stopped being fun.

“But by then you didn’t care. As long as she did not interfere with you and your daughter, you guys just used her. You used her body and you did not care about what it was doing to her mind.

“Let’s just say that you did liberate her. Now she is free to be as freaky as she wants to be. Maybe she does not want that. Maybe she never did.”

“She was harassing my daughter at school,” Diana protested. “No one ever hurts my baby.”

Colin smiled sarcastically. “That ‘baby’ of yours seems pretty mature to me. She is no stranger to sex, that’s for sure. Just listen to her. Doesn’t it excite you, too? Doesn’t the sound of your daughter in orgasmic bliss turn you on even the slightest bit?”

Diana bit her lip, for it was true. The threesomes herself and Marla had had with Janet had been incredible. Still, she attempted to remain detached.

“What are you going to do to us?” she asked quietly, her voice quivering only slightly.

“I am going to play you some music that I think you will enjoy. Then, I am going to eat out your daughter, while you watch helplessly,” Colin replied simply.

“No, No! HELP! Somebody he—” Diana’s cries for help were suddenly muffled as the ball gag was put back in her mouth.

Her heart skipped a beat as Colin placed a set of headphones on her, the New Age type music filling her ears and mind. She recognized the CD as “Hypnotic Surrender,” the most powerful and potent of all her amateur tapes.

She tried to bite her tongue, to resist the soft music that was even now seducing her into a state of relaxation, but the sights and sounds were too much.

Her pussy began to moisten as she saw Colin kneel between her daughter’s legs, expertly eating her out. The sly bastard had positioned Marla in such a way that Diana could see everything.

Her eyes began to glaze over, and her mind slowly began accepting the commands hidden in the music, commands that she herself had put there.

She tried to resist, to focus on a blank spot on the wall, on the ceiling, anything but the sight in front of her.

Deep inside her mind, the music began to whisper to her.......

Janet danced gleefully about Colin’s bedroom, giddy as a love-struck schoolgirl.

It mattered not at all to her that she was AWOL from school for almost a week now. She didn’t care if she never taught again. She just knew that she was happy for the first time in almost six months, and in love for what seemed to be the first.

She paused to admire herself in the full-length mirror. When Colin came home tonight, she would pounce on him like a cat and have her way with him, which was really their way.

Donna could not believe it. Diana her boss had not shown up for work for two days, then she suddenly called and said that all of the bar staff were to obey the orders of some high-roller named Colin.

She had taken notice of the spacey, somewhat loopy sound of Diana’s voice, but could only assume that this guy had seriously rocked her world.

Then she saw him.

Just as she had thought, the same guy from a few nights ago who had disappeared into the backroom while waiting for Marla. She had left before she knew what had happened.

Now here he was, still casually dressed, still polite, but actively seeking her out, a CD case in his hand.

“Good evening,” he said. “I take it that you are Donna. Diana has instructed me to instruct you to allow me to introduce the next act, and that you are to give this CD to the DJ.”

Donna was a little taken aback by his crisp and authoritative tone. She tried to veil her sarcasm. “Anything else?” she asked.

Colin merely smiled. “No, but if I think of anything, I will let you know. Now, if you’ll excuse me....”

He quickly walked onstage.

Donna raised her eyebrows in a quizzical manner, then passed the CD to one of the girls, who in turn gave it to the house DJ.

Colin grinned as the lights hit him, the men in the audience cheering lustily and a little meanly as this stranger got up on stage. “Ladies and gentlemen, patrons and employees of Stunner’s alike, allow me to present to you an act that all of you will never forget!”

He paused for a moment, then added, “Unless, of course, I want you to.”

Confused, the crowd laughed politely, and Colin continued.

“For the first time on stage together, please put your hands together and give a warm Stunner’s welcome to......Diana and Marla Daner!”

The room went wild, the dancers gaping and gasping in disbelief, the men going bonkers as the mother and daughter team came onstage in matching schoolgirl outfits.

Donna blanched, but nonetheless signaled the DJ, who began to spin.

Colin smiled slightly as he slipped silently offstage, he alone noticing the fogged look in the women’s eyes.

The two began to dance and weave, deftly rubbing their bodies against each other. The vague scent of feminine arousal touched the air.

Dancers, barstaff, and the patrons alike found themselves loosening buttons and adjusting crotches.

Marla suddenly slipped behind her mother, and pushed down her suspenders, while her mother suddenly lifted up her skirt, revealing her maroon mound to a bevy of cheers.

Up in the DJ booth, Sally found herself becoming more and more aroused. She began to finger herself.

The men were wide-eyed, and dazed as well, the music beginning to seep into their brains.

Slowly, the dancers left their spots and began seeking out customers, or each other. Soon groping and grasping abounded, a fervent Sapphic embrace followed by a furious lapdance.

Onstage, the tempting twosome were now clad only in skirts and books that shielded their breasts. In a moment, the books were flying through the air, followed by the skirts.

Colin jumped on top a table and flung a huge, two-dicked dildo on stage. “Now!” he yelled.

The entire room gasped at once as the two dancers plunged the dildo into each other’s gaping holes, the men closest to the stage standing as one, cocks in hand, all pumping in unison.

Soon the lapdances became lapfucks, while four of the dancers 69’ed on the middle of the club floor.

Behind the bar, Donna stood, barely, one hand leaning on the bar for support as she rogered herself with a champagne bottle. She could not believe what was happening.

Another cheer rose up as Diana and Marla began to pull the nearest bodies to them up onstage as well.

An elderly businessman flushed in desire as Diana climbed on top of him, while Marla began to eat the girlfriend of a club regular, the boyfriend readying to take her from behind.

As the music played on, so did the orgy, and eventually everyone in earshot surrendered to the voices inside their heads that told them to give in to pleasure, to give in to sex, to give in.

Out in the empty and silent parking lot, Colin swung the back door shut, removing the earplugs from his head, throwing them and the CD case in the garbage dumpster.

“You know,” he said aloud, to no one in particular, " I really didn’t think that would work.”

“Hypnotic Enslavement? The strongest, most powerful tape she had? The one that she plays to turn on the customer’s?”

“Well, I guess.”

He then walked to the corner phone booth, placing an anonymous call to the police “Wait until they get here,” he thought.

Fawn bit her lip to keep herself from crying, not wanting to give her father the satisfaction. She glared at him as he once again began his Biblical tirade.

“A man is master of his house, and as long as you live here, you will do as I say!” he thundered. “And I say, you are not a lesbian!”

“But I am, Dad. I am,” she protested. “It’s nobody’s fault, it’s just the way I am. ”

Her father only soapboxed further. “If God had meant for homosexuals to exist, he would have made Adam and Steve!” he shouted.

“Oh, now that is original,” she replied sarcastically.

Her father suddenly slapped her, sending his only child tumbling to the floor.

Fawn stared in shock, yet her father continued his rant. “I have tried to raise you as a Christian, Fawn, yet you disappointed me at every turn. Now you say you are a dyke. What will the neighbors think? How could you do this to us? Your mother and I have sacrificed and slaved for you, and this is how you pay us back?”

“Well, from this moment, you are on your own. As long as you continue to sin, and know that you are sinning, you are no longer my daughter. I wash my hands of you.”

Fawn turned to her mother, desperately seeking solace. “Mom?” she pleaded.

Her mother blinked back her own tears. “I’m sorry Fawn, but I have to obey my husband.”

“Where...where am I supposed to go?” Fawn asked.

“It doesn’t matter where,” her father said. “You are already on your way to hell.”

Fawn’s eyes now blazed with anger and defiance. “Fine, then,” she spat.

Wiping her eyes, she walked out the front door, and did not look back.

“HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU!” Janet screamed, as she flung yet another book at Colin.

Confused and hurt, he nonetheless cracked wise. “The bigger books are in the living room,” he said quietly.

“Did you actually think that I would approve of this?” Janet sobbed, flinging another book at her lover.

“I did it for you,” Colin protested.

“Oh, I get it. You hypnotized the people who hypnotized me. And you slept with them! Was I supposed to approve of that?”

“But they hurt you. Now they won’t be able to.”

“And you hurt me, Colin. When do I get over that?”

Colin thought a moment. “When I tell you I love you?” he suggested.

Janet paused, then cried again. “Colin, you cheated on me. You say you love me, and you cheat on me? Had I known this is what you had in mind, I would have said no.”

“And you would have been wrong.”

“Janet, I did it for you. I avenged you.”

Janet shook her head. “You just don’t get it, do you? You just don’t get it.”

Colin studied her puzzledly, then spoke. “So what happens now?”

“I...I’m leaving you,” Janet said, her voice trembling.

A mere tic in his throat betrayed his emotion, but inside, Colin’s heart was breaking. “Where will you go,” he asked quietly.

“Somewhere, just away from here.”

“You don’t mean that.”

Janet’s courage was somewhat bolstered by her anger at Colin’s know-it-all nature. “Watch me,” she said.

With that, she walked out the door.

Colin stood alone in the now painfully empty living room. “Well, damn,” he said.

The Chief of Police could not believe the sight that had greeted him and the vice squad that crazy night. Upon threat of suspension, he ordered all of the arresting officers not to breathe a word of what they had seen.

What they had seen was like something out of a Penthouse letter. A full-blown orgy that appeared to have been orchestrated by Diana Daner, the owner of Stunner’s, who, at her arrest, was behaving like a sex-crazed fiend.

Her daughter was worse. Marla had launched herself onto a female officer and had to be pried off of her by two of the Chief’s strongest men.

Rather than cause a scandal and a load of gossip, the Chief arrested no one, but ordered the strip club closed until further notice.

Janet walked home alone and lonely on a chilly May night. She had decided to move away, anywhere was good, as long as it was away from the erotic nightmare that Tompkinsville had become.

Turning the corner, she stopped short in surprise and fear as she noticed a small, female looking figure slumped on her front doorstep.

Tentatively approaching her, she recognized the girl as Fawn Drake.

A flash of anger was replaced by concern as she noticed that the young girl was crying. “Fawn, is that you?” she asked.

Fawn looked up, eyes red and swollen from crying. “Janet.... Miss Lang.....I...my parents kicked me out of the house, and... I have no where to go.”

“Perhaps Diana and Marla can take you in,” Janet said quietly.

Fawn gulped, then understood. “Alright then, I am sorry to have bothered you.”

“No, wait,” Janet relented. After all, she was still a teacher, although she would probably be fired, and Fawn was one of her students, even though she had aided in Janet’s Sapphic seduction. “At least, stay the night. It’s late, and I’d worry about you.”

Fawn blinked through her tears. “Thanks,” she sniffled.

Colin drove determinedly towards Janet’s home. “I can’t just let her go like that. If I want love, I have to fight for it,” he thought to himself.

Fawn hungrily gulped down the hot tea that Janet had made. “So where will you go?” she asked curiously.

Janet sighed. She really did not know, and was plagued with doubt. “I...don’t know,” she admitted.

“Miss Lang, if I had known that it would all have come to this, I never would have taken part in it.”

“But, you did enjoy it,” Janet said.

“And so did I. For a little while.”

Fawn gazed at the floor, then spoke. “That guy you met, do you love him?”

Janet did not want to bear her feelings to a 17 yr.old girl, but she had to admit the truth. “Yes,” she said softly.

“Then why push love away?”

“Because.......I don’t want to get hurt anymore.”

The two sat in silence.

Diana clenched her teeth in rage as she sped towards Janet’s home. “I’ll fix that little slut if it’s the last thing I ever do. Marla, stop touching yourself!”

A groan came from the back seat as Marla sucked her fingers that had been previously in her pussy. “I can’t help it Mom, I am sooooo horny,” she replied.

Diana grinned evilly. “We’ll soon fix that,” she answered.

“My club closed, my slave gone, my daughter fucked, my mind.....Ooooh, first I’ll fuck Janet in the ass with a dildo, then her boyfriend too. I’ll make them both pay. Make them all pay.”

The car stopped down the block.

Colin walked determinedly towards Janet’s house, then stopped short suddenly. His instincts told him that all was not right.

The sudden appearance of Diana and Marla Daner confirmed his suspicions.

He watched as the two women also walked towards Janet’s house.

“This is going to be interesting,” he said aloud.

Janet and Fawn both jumped in surprise as they heard the pounding on the door.

“Are you expecting company?” Fawn asked.

“It’s probably Colin,” Janet sighed. “What will I say to him?”

“And why am I asking you?”

She walked towards the door, took a deep breath, and opened it wide.

And was greeted with a spray of gas to the face.

Colin crept slowly around the house, casing the joint. All did not feel well.

Fawn cringed as Diana and Marla carried the slumped form of Janet into her own home, stretching her prone on the couch.

“Concentrated nitrous oxide in a spray can,” Diana remarked. “A gift from our entranced dentists.”

“Hello Fawn,” Marla said sarcastically, “so nice to see you again.”

“Um....Hi?” she responded timidly.

“What are you doing here, Fawn?” Diana asked, swiftly disrobing Janet while Marla fiddled with ropes.

“My parents kicked me out, and I didn’t know where to go,” she said.

“So you came here? What did she tell you?” Diana demanded. “Never mind, it doesn’t matter. I enslaved her once, and I will again. After that, I will enslave you, too, my timid little lesbian.”

Marla stood up and began ripping her own clothes off, staring hungrily at the bound and naked Janet, who began to slowly reawaken. “Now, Mom?” she pleaded.

Diana nodded, somewhat somberly, as her daughter launched herself on top of Janet, furiously throttling her in a hot 69.

“MMmmmmmmpph! MMpppppppphhhhh!” Janet’s muffled protests may well have been sounds of pleasure as Marla lapped at her throbbing quim like a deranged kitten.

Fawn stared, wide-eyed, as Diana turned to grab the spray-can.

“Looking for this?”

Diana’s eyes bulged as Colin sprayed her dead in the face. She gasped, then suddenly pitched forward into his arms.

“Lock that door, then go to the bedroom and bring me the small leather case under the bed,” Colin ordered, flipping Diana onto his shoulder while nimbly maneuvering the tables near the couch.

Fawn scurried away, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt as though she was going to pass out, both terrified and wildly excited.

Colin glanced at Marla, who was completely oblivious to the new change in events. His heart also lurched as Janet cried out in pleasure, equally unaware.

Soon Diana was naked as well, her arms tied with curtain sashes to the heavy coffeetable.

Fawn handed him the bag, then gaped again as Colin withdrew two pairs of handcuffs. He cuffed Diana’s left leg to the bottom of the couch, leaving one leg free to thrash about when she reawakened.

“You must be Colin,” she said.

“That would be me,” he replied.

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know,” he answered quietly. Then he grimaced as he looked at Janet. “She seems to be otherwise occupied.”

“She loves you. She told me so.”

“She left me.”

“Give her another chance.”

Colin paused again, as Diana began to stir. “Give her another blast,” he ordered Fawn.

She paused, then picked up the can.

Abruptly, she then sprayed Colin.

The dungeon was dark and smoky save for the light of scented candles, specially made candles that emitted an odor that dulled the senses and relaxed one’s inhibitions. Strobelights and hypnotic pinwheels dotted the walls.

The occupants, however, were oblivious to the decor, each at the mercy of their own desires, and of the results of their hypnotic indulgences.

Diana was naked and blindfolded, her arms held in front of her by chains, her ass high in the air. A set of headphones covered her ears, while a two huge vibrators were plunged into her holes. She whimpered softly, teetering precariously between orgasmic bliss and swift unconsciousness.

Marla was naked and blindfolded as well, her hands and feet both held fast by leather straps, a silver chain attached to them leading to a steel bar over her head.

Colin and Janet were tied together with chains, their nude bodies propping eaching other into a standing position.

In the center of the dungeon stood Fawn, resplendent in a tight black leather jumpsuit. Her face was heavily made up, and her eyes shone with triumph and excitement.

“It took me awhile, but I got all of you,” she crowed.

Colin stirred groggily. “Hmmnnn. what....is...happening,” he murmured.

Fawn swiftly walked over to him, and sprayed both himself and Janet with a pink discharge from a small spraycan she had detached from her black utility belt.

Colin’s face went slack, and he giggled sheepishly as Janet began to nuzzle him.

“Spray on pheremones,” Fawn said, knowing that the dazed pair had no will now.

“After I knocked you out, Colin, I put the hypnotic headphones on you, leaving Marla to eat Janet while I took Diana here.

“Then, I took you, Colin, and tied you naked. Very impressive, I might add.

“Marla gave me a little trouble, but some of this horny spray took care of that.

“I have seen enough of this, now, this is how it is going to be. Diana is going to teach me all of her hypnotic skills whether she wants to or not. Marla is going to be my love slave. She is going to rent an apartment for me in her name so that I can have some place to stay and finish school.

“And you, Colin, and Janet, are going to get married.”

“Now.....

Fawn flipped a switch, and a new parade of lights entranced the eyes of the hypnotized.

She then flipped on the vibrators at full effect, sending Diana into a fit of screaming ecstasy.

Strapped together, Colin’s erection grew, filling Janet, her eyes widening as he filled her wet and sopping hole.

Fawn released Marla, who fell to the floor in a heap. Whispering in her ear, Marla suddenly leapt to her feet, and engaged Fawn in a furious 69.

On and on they went, into the night, their orgasmic cries echoing off the walls as they consumated their hypnotic, wanton ways.

Time passed swiftly and uneventfully in Thompkinsville from then on. Diana kept the club, but now all the profits went to a trust in Fawn’s name.

Marla graduated, as did Fawn, both with full honors.

Janet finished out the school year, and she and Colin moved away, their hypnotic experiences erased and restructured by Fawn, who healed Janet’s psychic wounds.

Walking away alone from the high school campus, Fawn smiled, as she contemplated a hypnotic college, funded by Diana and Marla, who would remain her slaves for the next four years.

The End