The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING THE TEACHER- CHAPTER 3: THE NEXT DAY

Janet Long stretched lazily and contentedly, as the rays of sun peeking through the drawn blinds of her bedroom gently coaxed her to wakefulness. The whole of her felt spent and worn, as one feels after a night of incredible sex.

Her libido was being tickled by thoughts and feelings of sex, teasing, and temptation. Then a casual glance at the clock on her nighttable brought her back to reality.

“8:00am? First class is in thirty minutes!” she exclaimed, rushing to the bathroom.

She furiously scrubbed at herself, then gaped in astonishment as her hands caressed her newly bare mound. “SHAVED! My pussy is shaved! But how....”

Her mind was suddenly flooded with images from the day and night before, her official business appoinment to see Marla Daner’s mother turning into a day and night of Sapphic love, corporal punishment, and exhibitionism. Her face turned a deep shade of crimson as she remembered herself dancing on stage at Stunner’s, her mind and emotions focused only on physical desires and gratification. Then she gasped again, as she remembered Marla, her rebellious English student, licking her to climax.

Janet’s mind reeled as she hurriedly toweled herself dry, stumbling as she ran from the shower to her closet. She tried to dress herself in her usual conservative style, but instead found her hands reaching for a soft white silk blouse and black midi. She dressed hurriedly, oblivious to the fact that she was wearing neither bra nor panties. Then she stopped suddenly as she noticed that her stereo was on. “But I don’t remember turning it on,” she said aloud. “I wonder what....”

She walked over to the stereo, and turned up the sound.

The room was soon reverberating with the sounds of thumping bass and ecstatic moans, a mixture of dance music and lovemaking.

Had Janet been looking in the mirror at that moment, she would have seen her eyes glaze over, her face becoming slack. Instead, she slowly began to move to the music, running her hands over her body as she subconsciously reenacted her gyrations from the night before. It took a moment of supreme effort and will for her to turn the music off and head for the door.

Janet arrived to her first class fifteen minutes late. The students tittered, for they could plainly see her breasts through the sheer fabric of her blouse, her nipples protruding.

Janet gulped and hid behind her desk. Her voice stammered as she instructed her class to silently read Chapter 6 in their English textbook.

For the next forty minutes, Janet teetered on the brink of orgasm. She felt as if a vibrating finger was placed directly on her clit. She feared to move, for the slightest contact of skirt fabric with skin would make her come.

When the bell finally did ring, she ran to the faculty bathroom. After a cursory glance under the stalls to assure herself that she was alone, Janet flipped up her skirt and plunged her hand between her legs, the other hand clapped firmly over her mouth.

Despite her best efforts, a clearly audible scream of pleasure echoed against the walls as she climaxed once, then again.

Janet slumped against the seat, tears filling her eyes. " What have they done to me?” she sobbed.

So went the day. For the first time in her near ten years of teaching, Janet felt as if she was an unprepared newcomer. She could feel the stares of her students as they explored her body. Worse still, she found herself reacting to it, taking secret pleasure in knowing that she was arousing her students. She was even fantasizing about her students, rating them in her mind, wondering how each one would fare as a lover.

“Todd McCrossan, the class nerd, I could teach him a thing or too,” she mused to herself as her junior class feigned interest in Chaucer. “And Andrea, my class goth, I wonder how those black lips would feel on my pussy? And Mike, Mr. Quarterback, with that strong, hard, body. Perhaps if he had a friend, we could...”

Janet stopped just short of fingering herself then and there, as the bell rang, the students racing towards the door.

She felt a twinge in her stomach as she realized that her se nior class would soon be filing in, and that Marla would be there, and that she would know. She had to speak to her, to tell to stop this, to make things the same again.

But Marla had other plans.

Dressed to kill in tight black spandex and a white t-shirt that clung so tightly to her upper body that it appeared painted on, Marla scanned the hallways until she saw Fawn Drake.

Fawn was a supremely talented girl, and was the glue that held together the school poetry magazine and photography club. However, her extreme artistic nature and lack of social skills made her a figure of amusement for the less enlightened majority, and she tended to keep to herself, hiding her body behind baggy clothes. She was a pretty girl, with long, curly black hair, and big brown eyes that lent emphasis to her elfin chin.

Marla also suspected Fawn to be a lesbian, and empathized with her struggle to find companionship in the homophobic atmosphere that permeates most high schools. She had heard a rumor once that Miss VanLeer, the girls gym teacher, had attempted to have her way with Fawn one day after she had injured herself playing field hockey.

Still feeling some residual guilt over her transformation of Janet, Marla approached Fawn with specific intentions.

“Hey, Fawn, do you have a minute?” she asked in a friendly, non-threatening tone.

Fawn blushed a little, then spoke softly. “Um, sure, what’s up, Marla?”

“Listen, I know that your dad is a jeweler and that he’s shown you the ropes about appraisal, and I was wondering if you could examine a stone for me.”

Fawn appeared momentarily perplexed, surprised that her sexy fellow classmate even knew that she was alive, but agreed. “Uh, sure, ok. Where is it?” she asked cautiously.

“Not here. There are too many people around and I don’t want people to grab at it, you know. Let’s find a more quiet place. It will only take a minute, then we get to class. Come on.”

Taking Fawn’s hand, Marla led her to the top floor landing of the school.

Looking around to make sure that they were indeed alone, Marla turned towards Fawn, a secret smile playing at her lips.

“Where is it?” Fawn asked. “We don’t want to be late for class.”

“Here it is, Marla said in a sultry tone, reaching between her breasts to retrieve a shining piece of amethyst hanging from a silver chain.

Holding it before Fawn’s eyes, she slowly moved it back and forth, the confused young girl following it with her eyes. “Let me move in the light for you Fawn, so that you can see how it shines. It looks so much prettier when the light reflects off of it, doesn’t it? It is a pretty piece of jewelry. Just take a moment to focus on it, to study it. Just take a moment to watch it move, first one way, then the other, back and forth, back and forth. Doesn’t it look pretty?” Marla’s words became slower, her tone softer, as she moved the stone back and forth.

“Yes, pretty,” Fawn whispered, “But,..”

“Don’t speak, just watch. Just relax and watch. Watch it move back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Just relax and focus, focus and relax. Focus and relax. Relax, Fawn, relax. You are feeling very relaxed now, very relaxed. Your whole body is relaxing. A warm feeling of relaxation is spreading from your toes, across your feet, up your thighs. Feel it as the warm, relaxing feeling moves higher and higher up your body, across your stomach, over your breasts, up your throat. Now your whole body is feeling very sleepy, Fawn, very sleepy. Your eyes are still focused on the pretty light from the jewel, but it is so hard to keep your eyes open. They are becoming heavier and heavier. Heavier still, fluttering now, closing now. Your eyes are closing, Fawn, and although you will soon be in a deep sleep, you will still here and listen to everything that I say. Eyes closing now, feeling so sleepy, so sleepy, wanting only to sleep, to sleep, to sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep...sleeeeeeeep.”

Marla grinned in triumph as she beheld the sleeping form of Fawn. She spoke now in a commanding tone. “Listen to me, Fawn. Can you hear me?” she asked.

Fawn could barely utter a whisper. “Yesss,” she murmured.

“Listen to me, Fawn. I am going to ask you a few questions, and you must answer each one truthfully, no matter how painful or awkward they make you feel. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” Fawn whispered.

“Have you ever been with a boy?” Marla asked.

“Yes, a few times.”

“Have you ever slept with boys?”

“Yes, a few times.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

Fawn paused, then spoke even more softly. “No,” she admitted, her voice beginning to tremble.

“Why not?”

“Because it was all about them, and not about me,” Fawn said.

Marla moved even closer to Fawn. “Now listen to me, Fawn. Have you ever been with a girl?”

Fawn’s face began to redden, and her voice shook with pain and humiliation. “Y..yess,” she said.

“When was that?” Marla asked softly, taking note of Fawn’s unhappiness.

“Three months ago, Miss Van Leer caught me masturbating in the girls locker room. I had hurt myself, and I thought that I was alone. She came up behind and tried to touch me, but she’s so big and gross, I pushed her away, and she got mad, and said that she’d tell my parents that I was a dirty dyke if I told anybody what had happened.”

Tears began to spill from Fawn’s eyes as her voice broke. “My parents are devout Christians, and they would throw me out of the house if they knew I liked girls. That’s the only reason I date boys, so they won’t know. They think lesbians are sick, and..aandd...”

Marla cradled the sobbing girl in her arms, stroking her face and hair. “Shhhh,shhh, it’s okay Fawn, it’s okay. Everything is going to be alright. Now listen to me, Fawn. When I count to three, you will open your eyes, and awaken. You will remember everything that you told me. One,two, three. Awake.”

Fawn slowly opened her eyes, her face a mask of confusion. “Why, why did you do that to me, Marla?” she asked, biting her lip to keep from crying again.

Marla smiled. “Because I had to know for sure. I want to help you, Fawn. You are a great-looking girl, and you shouldn’t have to hide who you are. We’re going to help you be happier with yourself. Trust me, Fawn. You know my reputation, you know that I have no in-crowd. I won’t betray you. Do you believe me?”

Fawn paused for a long moment, then nodded in assent.

“Good,” Marla said. “Now, I want to do something for you. How would you like to have a same-sex experience that you will always treasure?”

“I,um, I don’t suppose you have Heidi Klum down your shirt, too, do you?” Fawn asked meekly.

Marla laughed. “Better than that.”

Janet sighed with relief as the final bell rang, her senior class dutifully heading towards the exit. She had been equally relieved to see that Marla had apparently cut class, for she knew that she couldn’t face her again, not after all that had happened.

Her confidence slowly returning, Janet began to rationalize to herself what had happened.

“Okay, so they hypnotized me. They drugged me, hypnotized me, and had sex with me. They also spanked me, and made me dance at their club. Then they shaved my pussy, and..oh!”

She looked down to find that her pussy was oozing just thinking about it all.

“It, it did feel good,” she said to herself. “In fact, it felt wonderful. But it was wrong. I had sex with a student. Well, technically, she had sex with me, but it was wrong. It can’t happen again.”

“You wanted to see me, Miss Long?”

Janet nearly jumped out of her seat as she turned to find Marla standing in the doorway, a hand on her hip and a wicked smile on her face.

“Marla! You nearly scared me half to death!” Janet admonished her, trying to immediately get the upper hand.

Marla casually strode in, closing the door behind her. “Did you sleep well?” she teased.

Janet blushed, but continued. “Marla, listen to me, what happened last night was...”

Marla interrupted her. “What happened last night was this. You came to my house, my mother hypnotized and seduced you, then we both dominated you, and you won first place at the Stunner’s Amatuer night. Then, I ate your pussy.”

Janet’s eyes involuntarily closed as she remembered Marla’s oral antics. “But it was wrong, Marla, so wrong. If anyone found out, I could lose my job,” she tried desperately to reason with her hypnotic captor.

Marla merely grinned. “Don’t worry, teach. It’ll be our secret. Just between you, and me, and my mother, and.....maybe one or two other people.”

Janet’s face turned pale. “You didn’t...you didn’t tell anyone?” she pleaded.

“Just one person,” Marla said mysteriously, turning towards the door to beckon an unseen observer.

Fawn quickly and quietly entered, and Janet stared in astonishment.

“Fawn Drake! You mean she knows—” she began.

“Only what she needs to know,” Marla smiled. Then her voice took on a commanding tone. “Fucktoy,” she said.

Again, Janet felt herself falling, a wave of pleasure and submission sweeping over her. “Noooo,” she pleaded, to no avail.

“Bend over, Janet,” Marla commanded.

Janet stood up, and bent over her desk, hiking up her skirt to reveal her bare behind.

Fawn stared in rapt awe as Marla quickly and rapidly spanked Janet’s ass, which soon grew red and hot. She had an excited look on her face as she punished her teacher for transgressions real and imagined, Janet herself crying out in pleasure as she received pleasing pain.

Then Marla turned the now dazed teacher over and roughly kissed her, her hand finding Janet’s box, fingerfucking her to satiety.

Janet’s mouth moaned against Marla’s as she came, her body crumpling to the floor.

Marla then turned towards Fawn. “You look a bit overwhelmed, Fawn, why don’t you have a seat?”

Fawn moved towards the desks, but Marla stopped her. “No, there, in her seat.”

She gulped, then sat behind the desk, in the seat, Miss Long’s seat!

Marla turned her attentions once again to Janet, who was struggling to stand. “Janet, listen to me. I command you to obey me. You will obey me. Do you remember how good it felt to have someone eat your pussy? To feel the touch of a woman’s lips on your own? Well, you have yet to eat anyone. I want you to eat Fawn. Eat her until she comes.”

Janet vainly shook her head, but found herself crawling over to Fawn. Her tongue tentatively dabbed at Fawn’s ankle, then slowly and langorously worked up her leg to her inner thighs.

Marla maneuvered herself behind Fawn, and began to massage her breasts, the lesbian neophyte squirming in pleasure.

A few heartbeats later, and Janet’s tongue was at Fawn’s crotch, pausing only to pull aside the young girl’s flowered panties. Her tongue lingered and licked, her lips pulling at Fawn’s labia, her groans growing in intensity and volume to match those of the now rapidly breathing Fawn.

Marla pulled down her shirt and popped her left breast into Fawn’s mouth, the young girl eagerly sucking at it like a deranged infant.

Fawn began to moan, louder and louder, than suddenly arched her back, her fingers digging into Janet’s scalp as the teacher teased and pleased.

“MMM! MMM! AHHHHHH!” Fawn squealed, coming a river that flowed into Janet’s waiting mouth.

For a few moments, all was silent. Then Marla spoke. “We can’t stay here. The maintenance men will be here soon. We can continue this at my place. Is that okay with you guys?”

Janet smiled mistily, her eyes blank and lusty. “Yes, Mistress,” she answered huskily.

Fawn blinked back tears of gratitude and joy. “Marla, no one, I mean, I never, it, she, God!”

Marla smiled as she straightened up her bosom and shirt. “You’re very welcome, Fawn,” she said.

Then she paused, struck by a thought. “Have you ever met my mother?”

THE END- (for now....)