The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING THE TEACHER: GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Marla Daner’s eyes were shining with excitement, lust, and delight as she beheld the wondrous sight of Ms. Janet Long, her English teacher, naked and entranced in her living room. “Gosh, Mom, those continuing Ed classes really paid off for you, I guess,” she exclaimed, closing the front door behind her.

Diana smiled. “They certainly did, Marla.”

“So, can she hear us?” Marla asked, slowly walking around Janet, admiring her nudity.

“She can, although I think that she has other things on her mind.”

Indeed, she did. Janet’s nipples were tender and erect, the clamps tight, sending shivers of painful pleasure down to her pelvis. She was trembling with fear and anticipation, terrified of the unknown that patiently awaited her, yet excited and aroused in a way that she had never been before.

Diana now moved closer to her. “Now Janet, before we proceed any further, it is important that you answer some questions for me. You must answer these questions quickly, honestly, and without hesitation. Do you understand?” she asked.

“Yes, Master,” Janet replied, her emotionless tone masking the river of desire that was coursing through her.

“Good. Now, how old were you when you lost your virginity?”

“16. I lost it to the football quarterback at a kegger.”

“What is the most exciting sex that you have ever had?”

“Under the boardwalk of Jones Beach.”

“What excited you about it?”

“The fear of getting caught. Also, I liked knowing that there may have been people watching us.”

Diana’s eyes widened at this admission. “Then you like public sex, flaunting yourself? It turns you on to know that others may be watching?” she asked curiously.

“Yes, Master.”

Diana laughed. “Now you know why I enjoy stripping.”

She then moved closer to Janet, her eyes now boring into hers. “Now tell me, Janet, what is the most exciting sex that you have never tried?”

Janet hesitated, fearful to admit, yet unable to resist her hypnotic captor. “B...BDSM,” she blurted out.

Diana and Marla both caught a whiff of female lust as Janet suddenly came, her whole body shaking. They looked at each other and smiled.

“It frightens you, but excites you. Have you fantasized of being tied spread eagle, unable to escape, being aroused over and over again? What if you were blindfolded, being tortured and teased by unseen hands, mouths, fingers, would that excite you?” Diana asked, bringing her face closer to Janet’s, her hot breath enveloping her. “What if you were bent over, your ass high in the air, feeling the cool breeze against it as you are spanked?”

Janet’s heart was pounding in her chest. She had never felt so vulnerable, so much under someone else’s control, yet its erotic effect was undeniable. “Y..yess..,” she replied weakly.

Diana turned to Marla. “Go downstairs and prepare the chambers,” she said.

Marla grinned knowingly, then quickly disappeared through a door at the back of the living room.

Diana then turned to Janet. “Now listen closely, Janet. Listen and obey.”

Janet felt as if she was floating, yet was dimly aware that she was descending a staircase. She had no idea how long Diana had been instructing her, nor could she recall anything that was said, yet she felt instinctively that this was the right thing to do.

She found herself in a large room lit only by soft red lights. As her vision adjusted, she soon recognized the room for what it was, a large, fully equipped dungeon.

“Hypnosis and erotic dancing are only a few of my talents,” Diana’s voice cooed in her ear. “Do you like what you see?”

Janet was too terrified to speak, yet her oozing womanhood belied her fears. In her mind she flashed back to when she was 16, when she and a girlfriend stole a look at a bondage video.

They had giggled like schoolgirls, and were amazed at what they had seen, yet alone in her bedroom that night she allowed herself to fantasize of being tied, tortured, and helpless, not being humiliated or harmed, but being totally at the control of an unseen adversary.

When she was in college, she attempted to explore this side of herself with a Professor whom she trusted, yet his excitement at having sex with her ruined the power exchange that she had yearned for.

Now, entranced and aroused, she felt Marla move up slowly behind her, tying a black blindfold over her face.

Janet swooned, almost falling, yet Diana strongly held her, guiding her to an overhead post, fastening her arms while Marla secured her legs.

All was silent, perhaps for a minute, perhaps for an hour. For all Janet knew, she may have been alone. Then she cried out in surprise as a hand slapped her backside.

Diana’s voice burned in her ear. “Listen to me Janet, listen and obey. With every moment of pain and pleasure that you feel, you fall deeper and deeper under the spell of eroticism. You are taking a journey now, and when it is over, you will never be the same, nor will you ever want to. Now...”

Another slap, and another cry. Each slap was accompanied by gentle stroking. Soon Janet felt fingers manipulating her nipple clamps. She could only assume that it was Marla.

Janet’s mind and senses reeled. Even though Diana was not holding back, she was too aroused to feel pain. Her heart was pounding as if it was going to burst from her chest, and her ass was red and burning. It was when she felt Marla’s mouth on her snatch that she screamed, then slumped over, held aloft only by the leather binds.

Marla looked up at her mother and grinned, wiping off her chin. “I think we may have overdid it, Mom.”

Diana smiled wickedly. “The fun is just beginning, Marla. Do you know what day it is?” she asked.

Marla looked puzzled. “Wednesday, so?”

“So what happens at the club on Wednesday’s?”

Marla popped her hands over her mouth, her eyes bulging in unbelievable delight. “Oh MOM!”

“Let’s get ready then. Unbind her. I’ll grab her clothes.”

Janet felt as if she was swimming up towards a distant, shimmering light. Slowly she floated, upwards and upwards, until the light was filling her vision, dazzling her with its intensity.

She opened her eyes to find her head being cradled in Marla’s lap, the beautiful young woman stroking her face and hair. She was dimly aware that she was in a car, going somewhere at a fast pace.

“Wha...where...”

“Shhhhh,” Marla placed a finger on Janet’s lips. “Just relax, Janet, relax. Feel how good you feel. Just relax. Feel my fingers on your face, stroking, caressing, touching. Feel how good that feels. Feel yourself in my eyes, falling in them, swimming in them, drowning in them. Just relax, relax, relax. You won’t remember how you got here, but you will know that there is no place else that you would rather be. You will also remember every command that my mother and I have given you. Do you understand, Janet?”

A small part of Janet was dimly aware that there was something wrong happening to her, but it seemed so hard to determine. She remembered going to Marla’s house to speak to her mother, and she had drank some strange tea, and then... it was all a blur, but a blur that left her satiated, as if she had just had some mind-blowing sex. Yet with who? Was it....

“Here we are,” Diana announced from the front seat, as the car pulled to a stop in a gravelly parking lot.

Marla helped the still dazed Janet from the backrest. As she looked down on the ground, she saw that she was not wearing her shoes, her flats, but was instead wearing black pumps. She also noticed that her conservative tweed business suit had been replaced by a white, sheer tube top and some cutoff jeans.

“Where...where are my clothes?” she asked.

“You like’em?” Marla asked. “You’re closer to my size anyway.”

Janet looked up and gasped. “STUNNER’S! You brought me to... we’re at...”

Diana suddenly grabbed Janet by the chin, turning her head to meet her fiery gaze. “Fucktoy,” she said.

Janet gaped, then felt herself slipping into a dark pool. “No, no, not this,..I... I...”

Diana looked at her expectantly. “Yes?”

Janet winced as she remembered the sensations the nipple clamps had sent through her body. " I obey, Master,” she replied.

Diana smiled. “We’re going to have some fun tonight, Janet. Come on, let’s go.”

The three stunning women walked arm in arm into the club. Over their head winked a large neon sign: STUNNER’S-ADULT’S ONLY: AMATEUR NIGHT.

Janet laughed with glee as she downed her third Alabama Slammer. “Dig this,” she giggled tipsily, as she wrapped her mouth around a shot glass, tossing her head back and gulping it down.

Diana and Marla both laughed. “That was great, Janet, but don’t get too drunk. Remember, we’re counting on you to win.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make you proud,” Janet answered, although in her mind she was wondering if this was what she was supposed to say. Didn’t she have school the next day, and...

As if sensing her token resistance, Marla reached over and roughly pinched Janet’s nipples. “And we’ll make you come,” she said.

“OHHH!” Janet closed her eyes, smiling as the pain shot down to her clit.

Then Marla was helping her up, quickly hustling her to a back room. “Now, remember what we talked about. When you are out there, you are tot ally free to express yourself in any way. The whole audience is waiting for you to turn them on. You can seduce them all with your nude body. Make them want you, and they will. Do you understand, Janet?”

“Yes, Marla,” she said simply, even as a small voice inside her screamed in opposition, begging to fight, to resist. But why should I do that, I feel wonderful, she thought.

Then the music started, and Janet felt herself being pushed out on stage.

It was all happening too fast, yet she could not help herself. All she could see were blinding, dazzling lights that caught and held her vision. The steady bass of the dance music throbbed into her brain, vibrating down through her. She could dimly make out the excited, aroused faces of many men, and a few women, and she grinned as she remembered what Diana had told her, how men brought their wives and girlfriends, how some women came in groups or alone, but that they always came.

Rather than remove her tube top, with new found strength she ripped it down the middle, tossing it out into the audience.

Cupping her small but ample breasts in her hands, she worked the edge of the stage, pouting and winking at the people in the front row.

An elderly man in a three piece suit furiously mopped his brow as he held out a bottle of oil for her to grab.

Janet retrieved it, squirting a healthy dose onto her bosom, then working it over her upper body. A slight pause, and the cutoffs were then gone. She threw the empty bottle out into space as the crowd cheered lustfully.

Janet whirled around a pole, then paused before a couple seated only inches from her. Ignoring the man completely, her eyes locked with the woman’s as she pushed her breasts together, slowly licked her nipples, then lay down on the stage, arching her back as she probed her sex with her fingers. The woman stared in amazement, and Janet was thrilled to see her own lust and desire mirrored in her eyes.

With roar of triumph, Janet leapt up and whirled around, almost oblivious to the cheers of the crowd. She cried out again as her fingers probed her cunt yet again, this time culminating in an orgasm that drenched her hot, slick, hands.

She blew a kiss to the woman, whose boyfriend stared at her in aroused amazement, then ran from the stage, pausing only to bow before disappearing behind the curtains.

Janet held on to a curtain to keep herself from slumping to the floor, her need for physical gratification overwhelming all of her prior senses of decorum and propriety. She was ready to get off right there when Marla found her, and dragged her into a nearby dressing room.

The sounds of the music and the crowd was muffled behind the door as Marla pushed Janet into an oversized satin chair that faced a large dressing mirror.

Kneeling before the naked, sweating teacher, Marla spoke in a quick, husky voice. “Before my mom finds us. Look in the mirror, and watch yourself come.”

With that, she dove between Janet’s thighs, kissing and sucking her cunt with reckless abandon.

Janet watched herself in the mirror as her eyes grew wider, then suddenly closed as the pleasure she was experiencing engulfed her. Opening them again, she saw her hips bucking. She wanted to grab Marla’s head and push it down upon herself even further, yet she could only stare at herself as she was being seduced by her precocious English student.

As she felt herself beginning to climax again, her mind flashed to the stage, to the crowd, to the beautiful female stranger that she had excited.

It was all too much. With a scream that even gave Marla pause, Janet came, her head thrashing back and forth, her feet kicking and cracking the mirror as her body flailed in orgasmic throes.

Then it was black again, a warm, wonderful blackness that rushed over her like a wave on the beach, then nothing.

Marla looked in the rearview mirror at the still sleeping Janet.

“You look a bit guilty, dear,” her mother spoke. “What’s on your mind?”

“Golly, Mom. I’ve never hypnotized anyone before, much less one of my teachers, and now... I don’t know, am I wrong?”

“Look at that smile on her face, Marla. Do you think that she didn’t enjoy herself?

Don’t worry, Marla. I would never hypnotize someone to do something that they would not do in the waking world. Well..... almost never,” she laughed. “I think that you’ll like the changes we have made in Janet’s personality, as will she. This afternoon she was a slightly repressed young woman. In one night she was hypnotized and seduced into several lesbian encounters, fulfilled her fantasy of being dominated, and won first prize in the Amateur competition.

“And that’s only the beginning,” Diana continued as they pulled into Janet’s driveway. The posthypnotic commands that I implanted in her will make her even more willing to submit to her desires, more eager to explore her fantasies. In fact, I think that when she wakes up tomorrow, she will have an irresistible desire to talk to us about what happened. And then, we’ll begin again.”

“I wish I could see the look on her face when she showers in the morning and finds that we shaved her pussy,” Marla giggled.

“ And I wish that I could see the look on her face when she finds that she doesn’t mind. But it’s getting late, and we still have much to do. Did you get her keys from her suit? Good. After we get her inside, I’ll drive you back so that you can pick up her car. But now...”

The two women struggled to carry Janet’s prone body into her living room, Marla finding a light switch. They carried Janet to her bedroom, lay her on the bed, quickly stripping her naked yet again.

Diana’s eyes quickly scanned the room until she found the CD player. She pulled a CD from her purse, and placed it in the machine, turning the sound all the way down while hitting the “Continual Play” button.

The two women smiled in triumph and excitement as they looked down upon the naked beauty spread eagle before them. “The subliminal on that CD should erase any lingering resistance she might have had to our programming,” Diana whispered. “Now, let’s get out of here.”

As they walked to their car, Marla spoke. “Did you see her on stage? It’s like she was someone else.”

“She was herself, just a part of herself that she didn’t know she had,” Diana spoke wisely. “Well, I don’t know about you, but all of this Sapphic seduction has made me hungry. Do you want Chinese?”

Marla considered. “No, let’s get pizza. The delivery boys are cuter.”

“As are the delivery girls,” Diana said.

The women laughed, then drove off into the night.