The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKING THE TEACHER

Miss Janet Long sighed as she once again heard the harsh, impolite knock on her door. Without even looking up, she knew it would be Marla, the class gadfly.

“Come in, Marla,” she said.

Marla deliberately slammed the door behind her, causing Janet to jump, momentarily startling her.

“You wanted to see me, Ms. Lang?” Marla asked, hands on her hips.

Janet studied the impudent young girl, who stood with her hands on her hips in a defiant adolescent way. Marla was stunningly attractive, and that was only part of her problem. Her blonde hair was harshly swept in a short cut around her head, framing luminous, dazzling green eyes. Her brown buckskin halter top valiantly restrained a heaving, eye-catching bosom. Her stomach was taut and flat, and her blue-jean cutoffs threatened to explode at any second, sending her round, firm rear into space. Her legs were smooth and supple, supporting her arrogant, 5′4″ frame.

“Yes, Marla. I wanted to talk to you about..”

“My attitude, right?” Marla interrupted. " You want to talk to me about my attitude, or my clothes, or something else about me, right?”

“Marla, you are a very bright, very intelligent girl. You are one of the best students I have,” Janet said encouragingly, hoping to try and reach this girl who had always resisted counseling, who refused to see a guidance counselor, who just did things exactly her way.

“So what is it, then?” Marla demanded. “If I am so good, then why are you always hassling me?”

“I am NOT hassling you, Marla. It’s true, you are a very capable student. It’s just that I don’t want to deceive you. Let’s be honest, Marla, you are a very attractive young woman, but why do you choose to draw such attention to yourself? The other students...”

“The other students can kiss my ass!” Marla retorted angrily. “The girls wish that they had my body, and the guys wish that they could fuck me. Even some of the teachers would.”

“Marla! Do not use such language in front of me! You know, if you’re not careful you are going to end up like...”

“Like my mother, right? Is that what this is about?”

Janet paused. Marla’s mother was a sore spot for a lot of the townspeople. Part of it was because Tompkinsville was such a small town, and everybody knew everybody’s business. And no one in town could get enough of Marla’s mother. She was almost a legend, an unwed mother at 17 who had supported herself as a stripper, and God knows how else. At 34, she was also one of the most sought after single women in town, yet she rarely dated any of the local men. She lived her life openly and unashamedly.

Secretly, Janet admired her, yet thought that she could set a better example for her daughter.

“Marla, it’s just that I don’t want you to fool yourself. Yes, you are a good student, but I don’t want you to think that you can get by forever on your looks.”

“Why not? It’s gotten me this far. I’m an A student. I should be on the Honor Roll, but this tight-assed school would never put me on the list, right? I mean, how would it look if Diana Daner’s slutty daughter was on the school Honor Roll? There might be talk,” Marla pouted.

“Perhaps if you dressed a little more conservatively, then people wouldn’t have reason to talk about you,” Janet said.

“You mean the students, or the teachers?” Marla said defiantly.

Janet sighed, yet realized that Marla was right. Janet herself had once walked in on Mr. Byrnes and Mr. Johnson, the school science and gym teachers, excitedly discussing just how sexy they found Marla to be. Still, she decided to exercise her authority as Marla’s English teacher.

“Very well then, Marla, I can see that this is getting us nowhere. Perhaps I should continue this discussion with your mother.”

“Why don’t you? She should be home at this time. She doesn’t leave for work until 9pm,” Marla shrugged.

“Alright then, Marla, I will do just that. In the meantime, I want you to write a 1000 word essay for me on the need for respect of authority, institutions, and your elders. Perhaps your mother will be a little more receptive.”

Marla just shrugged again, sat down, and began writing.

Janet shook her head, collected her papers, and left the room, heading towards the parking lot.

When she was sure that she was alone, Marla reached into her schoolbag and pulled out a cellphone. She quickly dialed it.

“Hi, Mom. It’s me. Yeah, I’m in detention. Ms. Lang is on her way to see you. No, just the usual stuff. ”

“Yeah, she’s the one. Yeah, she’s pretty, not that you can tell from those tweed business suits she always wears.”

“What? Really? Alright then, I’ll get home as soon as I can.”

Janet paused at the front door of the modest but well-kept bungalow that was Marla’s home. She had never actually spoken to Diana Daner, for she shunned PTA conferences and the like. It was even an issue for her to enroll Marla in school, for she was a proponent of home schooling.

The doorbell chimed invitingly. After a moment, a voice called from inside. “Just a minute. Come in, the door’s open.”

Janet hesitated, then opened the door, quickly entering.

She was amazed by the interior of the home. The living room was quite spacious, with several overstuffed bookcases and exotic paintings. In fact, the room was a tribute to sensuality. Dimly lit by candles, the flickering flames caressed the life-sized portrait of a nude woman that graced the middle of the room.

After a moment, Janet was shocked to realize that the painting was of Diana herself.

“ I’ll be right out,” she called in a friendly tone. “Relax and sit down.”

Janet sat on the overstuffed velvet couch, and further studied the room. The air was thick with the fragrances of various exotic plants. She recognized passionflower and jasmine, but all of the scents were mingling, interchanging, filling her nostrils with their insistent smells.

A phallus-like sculpture on the fireplace mantlepiece caught her eye. It was huge, and seemed to glow with an almost inner light. A soft, warm glow that pulsated almost in time with her heartbeat.

Janet stared, fascinated.

“See anything you like?”

The voice made her jump. Janet looked up to see Diana Daner smiling knowlingly down at her.

Diana was a fantastically beautiful woman, with shoulder length, curly red hair. She was clad in a black leotard that was very see-through, and her creamy white skin stood out in sharp contrast to its confines. Her bosom was huge and swan-like. In her hands she held a tea tray.

“Have some tea, Janet. Marla has told me so much about you, Diana said, setting the tray down on the table, giving Janet a good look at her breasts.

Janet’s face flushed, and she turned away. “Uh, thank you, Ms. Daner,” she mumbled.

“Please, call me Diana,” she said, curling up on the sofa next to her.

“Alright then, Diana. I’d like to talk to you about Marla.”

“You’re not alone then,” Diana laughed. “Everyone in this town likes to talk about her. And me,” she added.

A delicously inviting odor was emanating from the steaming tea cup in front of her. Janet cautiously picked it up, held it to her lips, and took a small sip.

“Wonderful, isn’t it?” Diana asked. “It’s a special herbal blend that I made myself.”

“It is good,” Janet admitted, sipping it again. The tea seemed to flow straight down inside her, warming her inner throat. She felt herself starting to relax.

“You know, alot of people seem to judge my daughter and myself on our dress, our attitude, and our choice of occupation,” Diana said, running a hand through her hair. “For example, why single us out? As if it is a crime for a beautiful mother and daughter to dress provactively.”

“Marla is a very attractive young girl,” Janet said, sipping her tea again. “But I question her attitude. I have heard her brag to the other girls that she plans to join you at the stripclub when she turns 18.”

Diana shrugged her shoulders. “Why not? It’s honest work.”

Then she looked hard at Janet. “Have you ever thought about it? You certainly have the body for it.”

Again, Janet’s face flushed, but she was grateful for the compliment. She had made it a point to dress and act as conservatively as possible, so that she would be treated according to her brains, not her appearance.

“Well, I don’t think that it would be proper,” she admitted, taking a larger sip from the cup. “As a teacher, I have to set a good example for the other students.”

Diana laughed. “Oh come on, Janet. We are all adults here. No one would need to know. Besides, who are you kidding? Marla has told me that several of the boys in your class have wondered what it would be like to fuck you.”

Marla muzzled a gasp. Was that true? Had she somehow lead the boys to think..

As if reading her thoughts, Diana spoke again. “All men wonder about that, Janet, and all women, too. You can’t tell me that you have never thought about seducing one of your students.”

Janet hid behind her cup, drinking it down. She set the cup down, and squirmed a little in her seat.

“It’s...um...it’s a little warm in here,” she said.

“Well of course it is. You’re wearing tweed,” Diana smiled. “Why don’t you take off your jacket? I’m sure it’s making you uncomfortable. Hot and uncomfortable.

Janet hesitated, then acquiesed, for she was feeling hot. Hot and uncomfortable.

Diana smiled, admiring the upper body of the young teacher. “There, see, doesn’t that feel better? Anyway, as I had been saying, you are in a fortunate position. All of those impressionable young students that you could seduce and enchant.”

“But I’m a teacher,” Janet sputtered. She stirred in her seat. “May, may I take off my shoes? I still feel a little warm.’

Diana smiled again. “Of course you may. I want you to feel comfortable. It is important that you feel comfortable and relaxed. It will help you to understand what I am saying. Relax, and feel comfortable. Have some more tea.”

Their eyes met as Diana leaned over to fill Janet’s cup with the heady, steaming brew. “I certainly enjoy the feeling of men watching me. I like knowing that I can turn them on with my nudity. A little skin, a sexy outfit, some sexier moves, and they can’t get enough of me. Neither can the women.”

Janet’s eyes widened at this admission. “You mean women go to those places, too?” she exclaimed. For some reason, this knowledge was making her feel even warmer. Unconsciously, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her white blouse.

Diana smiled approvingly. “Well, Stunner’s is the only stripclub for thirty miles. They have a large clientele. Half of this town goes there. Some men bring their wives, or their girlfriends. Some women come in groups, some come by themselves. But they all come, if you get my meaning,” she winked.

Janet blinked. “Well, that is all very interesting, but..”

Diana continued. “I mean, what’s the big deal? I’ve worked hard for this body. I make enough money to support myself and my daughter. And I’ve learned a few interesting things about human nature. Very interesting,” she purred.

Janet felt dizzy, as if she was losing control. She did not like to lose control.

Diana stood up, and slowly turned around, allowing the dazed young teacher to see her body from every angle. “Am I not beautiful, Janet?” she asked.

“You are beautiful, Diana,” Janet said, not able to draw her eyes away from the beautiful, confident redhead who was now slowly swaying her body back and forth to the beat of an unheard rhythmn.

“People are people after all. Everyone responds to beauty and desire. Beauty and desire, Janet. Beauty and desire. Everyone responds to beauty and desire. Everyone responds to beauty and desire,” Diana repeated, the mantra settling into Janet’s befuddled brain.

She gulped the tea, hoping it would clear her head, but it only further clouded her mind. She set the cup down, almost spilling it as she did so. The room and everything in it was having its way with her. The scent from the candles, the flowers, the teapot, even the smell of the slightly glowing body of Diana Daner, were all working their will on her.

“I’m used to men responding to me, but I really enjoy it when women do,” Diana said slowly, still gently moving back and forth. She began to move towards Janet, who began to move away from her on the couch.

“I enjoy the company of both men and women, did you know that, Janet?” she smiled, her green eyes studying the frightened young woman before her. “It really gives me a thrill though, when a straight woman gets turned on by watching me dance. I like working my will and intent over women, seducing them, putting them in touch with that part of themselves that they always knew was there, yet were always afraid to acknowledge. It’s so easy, for when we are confronted with desire, we all surrender to it. Submit to it, give in to it. It’s so easy. So easy. So easy.”

Diana’s voice grew softer as she sat down next to Janet, who had cornered herself on the far end of the sofa. “Do you feel it, Janet? Do you feel your blood heating, your breath becoming shallow, your nipples becoming erect?”

Janet wrenched her gaze away from Diana’s, but only for a moment as she scanned her small but ample bosom. Her olive toned skin was indeed on fire. Her nostrils were flaring, and the unmistakable scent of female lust was seeping through her skirt.

She looked up at Diana to speak, but could only stare as the woman moved closer.

“Let me show you what I mean,” she said.

She slowly raised her arms, and brought her hands together, only inches from Janet’s face. “Feel the heat from my hands on your face. Feel the heat as they move over your head, across your face, down your throat. Relax and feel. Relax and feel. Relax and feel. Now feel my fingers as they gently caress your face and throat. My sensual touch is filling you with my heat, my attraction, my desire. My touch is making you respond with pleasure. Now gently over your breasts, and..”

Her long red nails suddenly scratched each of Janet’s erect nipples, causing her to call out in surprise and longing. Diana swiftly unbuttoned the next two buttons on Janet’s blouse. Her dark bosom stood in sharp contrast to the white bra and blouse.

Janet attempted to push Diana away, but her arms felt heavy. Heavy and tired. She tried to speak, but the words wouldn’t come. She found that she could not move. Her whole being was relaxed and aroused, as is she was under a spell. She could not believe that she was getting so turned on, yet the fact was undeniable. She had allowed few men to touch her this way, and no women, yet she felt wonderful. She felt as if she was standing on the edge of a cliff, a cliff that loomed over a river of raging desire, a river of all of the feelings and emotions that she had ignored and suppressed in herself for so long, now calling to her to dive in , to bathe in it, to swim, to drown.

“That’s it,” Diana cooed, “Just relax, and let me take you away. Relax, and look at me. Look into my eyes, Janet. Feel my eyes upon you. Feel your desire swell, as your body relaxes, your will relaxes, your mind relaxes. Look into my eyes and surrender yourself to them. Surrender yourself to the feelings and emotions that are sweeping over you. Surrender yourself to pleasure. Surrender yourself....to me.”

Diana suddenly and deftly reached behind Janet’s blouse and unhooked her bra, swiftly taking her left breast into her mouth.

“OHHH!” Janet cried out, her pussy suddenly erupting in a flow of sexual froth.

Diana continued to kiss and nibble the breasts of the entranced young teacher, removing the blouse and bra. Her tongue licked, probed, and bit, her long nails lightly scratching Janet’s stomach. She then reached up under Janet’s skirt and pulled down her soaking panties. Gathering them into a ball, she suddenly shoved them in Janet’s face. “Taste yourself,” she commanded.

Helpless to resist, a slave to her passions, Janet licked her panties, feeling the taste of herself around and inside her mouth. Her skirt was now gone too, and she once again cried out in unexpected pleasure as Diana’s tongue found her pussy, expertly probing and licking it, pausing only to bite her now engorged and enlarged clit.

Diana then inserted a finger into Janet’s insides, then another, then another. She worked them in and out as her eyes once again met Janet’s.

“You are now a slave, Janet. A slave to your desire. Since I aroused your desire, I am your Master. Do you understand?”

“I...no...I.. please...I...”

“You are my slave, Janet,” Diana repeated. “I control your desire. Your desire controls you. Since I control your desire, I also control you. Do you understand?”

“You control my desire,” Janet panted, feeling an orgasm bubbling up inside her.

“I control your desire, and I control you.”

“You control my desire, and you control me.”

“You are my slave. REPEAT! YOU ARE MY SLAVE!”

“I...am...your...slave...ohh...ohhhh.....OHHHHH!”

“When you come, you will be mine. Come for me, the woman who controls your desire. Come for Janet, you who has surrendered to pleasure. Come!”

She twisted her hand, and leaned over Janet, her mouth meeting hers, the muffled orgasmic scream echoing down her throat.

Janet tossed her head back, and lay there, dazed and breathing raggedly. Her eyes were rolled into her head.

Diana now stood before her. “Arise, slave,” she ordered.

Janet stood slowly, her legs wobbling with the effort, her body still feeling the effects of the multiple orgasms that had engulfed her only moments earlier. Her eyes fell into Diana’s.

Diana reached inside her bosom, and produced a long gold chain with two silver clamps. She placed the clamps over Janet’s nipples, then tightened them.

Janet’s eyes widened, then closed, her teeth clenched. The clamps sent spears of pleasure down to her pussy, and she felt herself becoming aroused and wet again.

“ My daughter told me that you were coming to see me about her. It might interest you to know that Mara actually likes you. We had discussed seducing you several times before. You see, although both of us could easily get a man, it is more fun to seduce a woman. And I have seduced you, as Mara soon will. You are now our little hypnotized fucktoy, seduced and enchanted by your own desires. We are going to have a lot of fun with each other, and you will no longer feel the need to admonish my daughter’s way of dressing or behaving. In fact, you will go out of your way to defend her, to stand up for her, and to see that she is no longer harassed by teachers or students. Do you understand, slave?”

Janet stared, unblinking. “Yes, Master, I understand.”

Diana grinned, then began to stroke Janet’s breasts. “You will also obey my daughter as you do me. You will obey every command without question.”

There came a knock at the door. “Answer that, slave.”

Janet walked to the door, and opened it wide.

Mara stood before her, grinning triumphantly. “You did it, Mom,” she crowed.

Diana merely smiled. “Everyone is a slave to passion, Mara. Now, let us have some fun with the teacher.”

END