The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swarmed Chapter 3

by Penny Propofol

Baghdad 2006

Melissa loved to sunbathe, the warm sun felt fantastic on her smooth oiled skin. She was in a tent with an open top that would allow her to tan in the nude without offending anyone else outside. Margo and Cory had suggested the idea of a massage and sun bath and it sounded perfect to the overworked Melissa. The girls were pretending that they were at a beach. Sounds of the beach playing in her ear buds filled Melissa’s ears. She was utterly relaxed on her soft pad in the sand. Melissa had beautiful red hair, a knockout figure and lovely brown eyes. In spite of her authority she was pretty much one of the girls at heart. The heat was making her drowsy as she felt her body relaxing and melting into the pad. The girls were massaging her body all over and they could feel her becoming more and more deeply relaxed under their hands. The drug in the oil was relaxing her, too. She felt her eyes wanting to close, getting too heavy to keep open as those hands kept massaging her body. After nearly half an hour, she was utterly calm and quiet. Margo reached into the bag beside her and got out a loaded rectal syringe. Melissa had already been relaxed by the drugged oil and this other drug would suppress her ability to think, making her more cooperative. She felt her cheeks being spread and then the cool tip of the syringe sliding inside her. Melissa started to moan and try to get up but the girls rolled her onto her back and began to massage her belly. It was so soothing that she quickly forgot her protests and became quite happy to just lie back and be caressed back into submission.

Next to her on the sand was the beautiful Marie. She was the secretary for the commanding officer of the base. She had been invited along and was enjoying her day at the fake beach like Melissa. Marie was a Hispanic girl, with dark brown hair, chocolate colored eyes and beautiful skin. Because she was much smaller than Melissa, she had succumbed to the drugged oil long before her friend. Along with the rectal dose of chemical compliance, the oil kept her quiet and cooperative. Without a struggle she was quickly processed by Mendy and Charis for transport. An IV needle was installed into her arm along with an arm band with a small pump that would keep her drugged. The small ear buds in her ears would prevent her from communicating with anyone but her handlers. The rectal syringe was quickly removed and replaced with a small, vibrating dildo. A much larger one was used to fill her pussy. These would help keep Marie distracted and prevent her from concentrating on resisting transport. A pretty pink ball gag was strapped into her mouth, preventing her from speaking. Her lovely lips looked so soft and alluring, helplessly wrapped around it. The naked girl was quickly slipped into a pink abaya robe and a hijab veil. Her lovely brown eyes were only half open, she had been chemically subdued. A pair of sunglasses masked her last bit of individuality and she now looked like just another one of the bath house girls.

Nikki was a beautiful young slender blue-eyed blonde with a cute pixie haircut. She was sunbathing too, though she wasn’t in the nude. She was wearing a tiny two piece bikini with a leopard print. Nikki wasn’t with the other girls, but she did know them from the base. She’d seen them all go inside the open topped tent. She had gotten up and walked over to visit with the other ladies. Once inside she stopped dead in her tracks with shock when she saw what they were doing to Melissa. Before she could utter a word, Cory put a hand over her mouth from behind and pulled her down into a sitting position in the sand. Margo got hold of her left arm and immobilized it. Mendy did the same with her right arm as Charis got a syringe ready. She loaded it with a cocktail of Ativan and Haldol, a combination guaranteed to take Nikki down quickly and keep her nice and quiet. Nikki watched in horror as the needle was inserted into her arm. As she tried to struggle, she saw the liquid disappear into her arm. Within seconds she felt as though she’d been hit by a truck. Her blue eyes rolled up into her head as she took in the effects of the drugs. In a couple of minutes she had an IV, pump, hypnotic ear buds and vibrators in her. Nikki was such a small girl that the drugs took her over very quickly. The vibrating dildos in her pussy and ass kept her distracted while the drugs kept her pacified. The pink ball gag in her mouth ended any chance of calling for help. As the last of her will melted away, her naked body was enveloped in a black abaya robe. Her dazed, half-open eyes watched calmly as her face was hidden behind the hajib veil. All that remained was her sleepy blue eyes and those were covered by a pair of sunglasses. As the hypnotic tones played in her ear, her mind became completely ensnared in their control so that Nikki was now helplessly trapped in the clutches of these girls.

Once Nikki was dealt with, it was time to get Melissa processed as well. The cocktail of drugs had taken hold of her. Mendy and Charis worked quickly so that her IV and pump were installed. She didn’t fight being bent over as the vibrating dildos were inserted. Her weak protests were silenced when the buds were put into her ears. The hypnotic soundscape filled her mind and cut off her words. The vibrators prevented her from focusing her thoughts for very long. The light blue robe and veil took away her identity. She was now just another bath house girl as well. She too was fitted with sunglasses and then as a group all of the girls, cloaked in their robes walked their way to the bus stop nearby. The bus was the perfect way to make the women disappear in plain sight. When the bus pulled up, the girls got Marie and Nikki onto the bus without incident. Deep in her mind, Melissa realized that she was being captured. She tried to turn and walk away from the bus. Before she could take more than a couple of steps, Mendy held her still. Charis smiled and reached inside the sleeve of Melissa’s abaya and made the pump dose her again. Within seconds, Melissa felt her mind being swarmed by the new dose of the drug. The combination of the drugs, hypnotic sound and toys continued to invade her simultaneously, overriding her will to struggle.

It was just too hard to keep fighting the drug as she melted like butter and gave up in defeat. As the drug had its way with her she was led onto the bus with no further incident. She was in a complete daze, her mind felt like it had been snared and pinned down. The other women that had been riding on the bus when it pulled up had no idea that Marie, Nikki and Melissa were drug controlled prisoners. Melissa knew that she was in serious trouble. Deep inside her mind she desperately wanted to scream for help and try to get away. The drugs in her system and the vibrators buried in her most private openings were just too much to overcome. The hypnotic sound in her ears kept snaring her mind try as she might to escape it. Unable to resist being transported she sat between Mendy and Charis helplessly being taken to Habiba’s ‘safe house’.

When they arrived, the other girls led Marie and Melissa inside for their sessions with Habiba’s harem girls. Nikki was taken to a back room to be questioned. Melissa and Marie’s robes were almost immediately lifted and their vibrators removed. Marie was a pussy soaked mess, she didn’t even try to resist as she was handed to a group of harem girls. They took her body down onto a floor of silky pillows. The incense or something in it made her want to be fucked senseless. For a moment she felt a little chilled without her robe. Her ball gag was taken off. Before she could speak a pair of the harem girls started sucking on her nipples, stopping her words in their tracks. Her breathing was getting faster, she was just managing to cope with that when her legs were spread wide and a tongue started its work on her delicious pink pussy. Writhing with pleasure, Marie’s face began to become flush, her pretty brown eyes were half open and rolling up into her head. Habiba spoke into a hand held that put her voice into Marie’s ears. She purred, “Oh yessssssss. Such a good girrrrrl. Give me your body dear. You belong to me now.” Marie let out a low moan, the power of Habiba’s words reshaping her mind. A pair of lips locked to hers, silencing her again. Hands were caressing her all over her body. An unknown number of tongues and lips were working their magic on her. She was helpless on her back, unable to try to fight it all. She contentedly relaxed and willingly allowing complete access to her body. She felt a hand gently play with her clitoris as she was getting licked. Her hips started to gyrate out of control. In the next instant she felt a tongue go to work delicately licking at her ass. Immediately she began cumming all over herself. It was the first of many times for her.

In the back room Nikki had been stripped down, her gag had been removed and she was placed onto a plush bed. Raya was a skilled agent of Habiba’s. She was pleased at the sight of Nikki, she liked blonde American girls. They looked so innocent and hot when they finally slipped under her control although in Nikki’s case it was pretty evident that this girl would offer little or no resistance. Raya’s dark eyes revealed her personal interest in this girl as she climbed onto the bed next to her. Carefully, she covered Nikki and herself with the blankets. She began to kiss Nikki’s neck and massage her scalp with her fingertips. Nikki could only lie there and take it all in. It felt so good along with the vibrators stuck into her that she immediately began to melt into Raya’s arms.

Nikki, a very submissive girl at heart, was utterly susceptible to suggestion now. She was an open book waiting for Raya to read and edit as she wished. After a few minutes of questioning it was clear that this girl could easily be mind-wiped and recycled. She’d had no previous knowledge about the other missing girls. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. All in due time, Raya thought as she placed Nikki on her back and went under the covers. She removed the large vibrator from Nikki’s vagina, causing Nikki to moan. Then after spreading Nikki’s legs wide apart she began to lovingly lap at Nikki’s pussy with her soft tongue. The sensation made Nikki cum almost instantly, but Raya kept at it. Determined to drain Nikki of all the cum she could get out of her. Nikki was trapped in a cloud of mind subduing ecstasy. Her own body was helping Raya control her by bombarding her mind with pleasure. Even if she had the presence of mind to realize that she was being enslaved, she simply didn’t have the will power to fight this kind of onslaught. She drifted in and out of consciousness as the orgasms kept pulsing through her helpless body. Her mind was completely trapped inside her drugged prison of flesh, pacified by Raya’s expert pleasuring.

Melissa had gathered her thoughts as best she could after her vibrators were removed. She saw the harem envelop and get control of Maria without a fight. She decided that she wouldn’t go down so easily. The harem girls took hold of her but she struggled against them. Gently they tried to pull her to the pillows on the floor beside Marie. Melissa stood strong, gathering all of her remaining will to remain standing. Unfortunately, the harem girls were too well trained and there were too many of them for her to defy. Lips, tongues, fingers, soft palms they all started to pleasure every inch of her body. The kissing at her neck was making her head start to spin, the suction on her nipples started sending tingles through her entire body. She knew they were trying to get her legs out from under her. She felt a girl sit between her soft legs and start to gently lick at her pussy. In seconds, her knees were weak and buckling. Her mind was reeling from the mass of simultaneous pleasure. Unable to focus on what was going on around her she barely noticed the hands spreading her cheeks. When she felt the lips and tongue begin to manipulate her ass, it was all over. With no further struggle, the girls brought her body down to the silky pillows. They place pillows under her hips, leaving her pussy and ass raised and exposed. Two of the girls feasted in her pussy and ass while the rest kissed, licked, sucked or caressed the rest of her body. It was like an ocean of lips, tongues and hands. She melted away, surrendering to them as Habiba’s voice began to invade her mind.

Marie’s mind was being programmed by a hypnotic recording as the harem girls pleasured her. She was powerless to resist them or the recording. Her body and mind were fully open to access now. She was no longer the commanding officer’s secretary; she was now Habiba’s obedient servant. She mindlessly repeated her mantras of obedience and duty countless times as she was licked, fucked and sucked. She just kept cumming and cumming. Unable to help herself, she soon came to associate Habiba with cumming. Then she associated obedience to Habiba with cumming. Before she realized what was happening, she found herself being hypnotically triggered to cum on command. Deep inside her mind, she realized then that she really was Habiba’s helpless fuck slave. For some reason that made her feel happy and quite contented. She looked over and saw the beautiful Melissa being taken too.

Melissa was completely enveloped by the harem girls. The sound of the lips and tongues working on her as she moaned with pleasure was so erotic. Marie found herself cumming again just from seeing the beautiful redhead being taken. Melissa felt Habiba’s voice probing her, rewriting her personality. She was helpless to try to stop it. The pleasure assaulting her brain in her drugged state was keeping her pinned to the floor, opening her mind to being programmed. Habiba’s words were becoming Melissa’s thoughts. Deep inside she knew she was being completely taken over so that she was becoming Habiba’s possession. The orgasms were too powerful and plentiful to resist, it was like being swept up in a tidal wave. Her mind was simply being washed away. She knew it but simply couldn’t put up a fight against it. She caught herself repeating mantras of surrender and obedience. Each time she became aware, she tried to stop. With each pause she was again overcome by the tongues in her pussy and ass working with Habiba’s voice invading her mind. Each time she was again ensnared and began repeating the mantras.

Once she no longer hesitated repeating that she was Habiba’s obedient slave, she was commanded to sleep. In the fog of her mind she heard the voice invading her. Habiba said, “Sleep now. That’s a good girl. Obey your new master. Sleeeeep. Jussssst Sleeeeep little girl.” Each time Habiba repeated it, the words penetrated into the deepest reaches of Melissa’s mind. Her brown eyes slowly closed, deep inside she realized this and struggled to open them. As Habiba’s voice echoed in her mind the darkness swallowed her whole as she obeyed her master. With a sigh, she went under and her body went completely limp. Habiba commanded her harem girls to deliver Melissa to her bed upstairs and to make sure that Maria slept quietly. These girls were going to have a very big day tomorrow.

The knock code knock at the back door signaled a visitor. Habiba went to answer the door immediately. Yasmine came in the instant the door was open. She informed Habiba that a suspected intelligence agent had been spotted more than once at the bath house. Apparently someone in the U.S. Military or government began to suspect that the disappearance of Cherie, Mendy and Charis was more than simple human trafficking. Yasmine handed her a packet with the report and some photographs that had been taken of the suspected agent. Habiba studied them carefully, immediately she recognized the tell-tale signs of an agent working undercover in the surveillance photos. This was a delicate matter that had to be handled very carefully. Otherwise it could bring down the entire mission to infiltrate and sabotage the American base.