The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swarmed Chapter 4

by Penny Propofol

Yasmine was on a mission to intercept the suspected intelligence agent for deprogramming and interrogation. From the surveillance photos of the woman she appeared to be tall, athletic and in her early 30s. She had shoulder length honey blonde hair in loose curls. She was dressed as tourist but paid far too much attention to all the wrong things while she was at the bath house. Habiba had decided that it might be dangerous to try to take the spy near the bath house. She would undoubtedly be on guard and would likely have backup. Instead, Yasmine followed the woman back to her hotel. Quickly she learned the woman’s schedule. She would generally be in for the evening by a certain time. She never received visitors after that hour. It was decided that this was the safest place to get information from her and reprogram her to be their loyal and obedient double agent.

While Yasmine zeroed in on the spy woman, Habiba was using her newly converted slaves Marie and Melissa to get all of the information that she needed about the operations inside the military base. The slave girls were doing an excellent job of winning their commander’s confidence. Her name was Barbara and she was a woman in her late 40s though she looked much younger. Barbara was statuesque, with a trim figure that featured an amazing ass and nice perky breasts. She had big blue eyes, and long dark brown hair. Her uniform was always perfect and she looked the very model of a colonel. She had accepted the position because she thought it would reflect well on her record. It was a lonely existence though. She outranked all of the men around her and most of them figured that she was a lesbian anyway. Most of the time when she was off duty, she just stayed in her quarters. She would have some drinks, read one of her books and get herself into the mood. Once she was aroused, she would use her smooth steel dildo to make herself cum. She would imagine herself being fucked by a machine while some hot stud watched. When he’d seen her softened up enough, he’d pull her off of the machine and put his root into her ferociously. She enjoyed the fantasy deeply, she wanted so badly to be taken, conquered: dominated sexually. It had been such a long time since she’d just been bent over and fucked senseless. Lately, she’d had company over after hours. The two girls earned her trust, and late at night they’d sit around talking about sex and giggling like school girls.

The two girls had piqued Barbara’s curiosity when they talked about some of the pleasures they enjoyed down at the bath house. Barbara listened with growing lust as the two girls described the skills and services of the harem girls. They assured her that it was all very discreet. They’d arrive in disguises so no one knew they were military. The women would bathe, massage and pleasure them until they slept and when they woke up they’d return to base feeling happy and refreshed. Barbara confided in them that she had been really lonely since taking command of the post. The two girls listened sympathetically as she talked about how long it had been since she’d had real sex. She broke down and began to cry a little, saying that she was too old and that nobody wanted her. Melissa held Barbara’s wet and warm face to her shoulder, patting the back of her head and reassuring her that it would be all right. She raised her face from Melissa’s shoulder and timidly thanked her. She couldn’t believe she’d fallen apart like that, she figured it was the alcohol.

She felt a small hand gently turn her head away from Melissa. Then, she found herself staring into the lovely brown eyes of Marie. She was such a cute little brunette and Barbara had always been fond of her. She was taken by surprise when Marie leaned in slowly. Unable to resist in her vulnerable state, Barbara simply closed her eyes. Marie gently opened Barbara’s mouth and began to tongue kiss the woman. It felt so good, she just went with it. Deep down somewhere she was a little confused but her desire to surrender was just too strong for her to resist. She felt Marie lower her to the floor and then she began to kiss Barbara’s neck sensuously. Melissa went down to Barbara’s legs and pulled off her cute panties, exposing her gorgeous waxed pussy. She gently placed her palms on Barbara’s knees and the woman’s legs just fell apart with the slightest encouragement. When they did, her lovely light pink pussy was exposed and on display. Licking her lips, Melissa spread Barbara wide open with her fingers and began to suck, nibble and lick at her pussy. Within a couple of minutes she was eating Barbara out with abandon.

Barbara was lying on the floor strapped onto a rocket straight to orgasm. She knew she had been utterly seduced and she didn’t care. All she wanted now was to enjoy the ride; it had been far too long. Marie was greedily nibbling and sucking Barbara’s nipples as she let out a low moan of pleasure. Barbara quickly got two finger dildos out of her purse. She straddled Barbara’s midsection and tucked the woman’s lower legs underneath her own arms exposing her pussy and ass completely. Using the finger dildos she teased Barbara’s clitty and G-spot without mercy as Barbara’s body reacted. Marie moved around to face Melissa. She helped to hold Barbara’s butt up into the air and began to tease it with her tongue. First a hard, pointed tip, then a soft wide tongued lapping. Barbara’s will melted as she came almost instantly. The two young women eased her up to her feet and led her over to her bed. They fucked her, licked her and fingered her until she slid into a sex coma. They snuggled up next to her, holding her tight as she slept contentedly. Habiba would be pleased when she learned of their progress. Soon she would have Barbara eating out of her hand and the information would flow like milk from the conquered commander. But for now, she slept peacefully, completely unaware of the situation.

Yasmine waited quietly for her target to arrive. She was perfectly disguised as a hotel maid. The short skirt put her legs on display. Soon the mystery woman would get off of the elevator and provide a narrow window of opportunity. The second she had her hotel door unlocked and opened, Yasmine would strike. She would pacify the girl, secure her and then question her in-depth. She was absolutely silent, listening for the sound of the elevator. She’d been staking this hallway out for a couple of days. When this spy arrived to go into her hotel room, there was never anyone else around. Once she was inside, she never made a sound and never came out until morning. Yasmine was ready to strike. She knew exactly what she would do. She heard one of the elevators stop at her floor, then she heard the doors slowly open. She could hear footsteps, it sounded like a woman. Trying not to draw attention she cautiously looked. It wasn’t her target it was some older woman with a rolling suitcase. She had some kind of paper in her hand and appeared to be looking for her room. Yasmine tried to blend into the background, quietly working in her maid’s cart. She quietly waited for the woman to pass, hoping she’d be gone before the spy woman arrived.

The lady passed by slowly, checking the numbers on the doors as she went. She slowly made her way around a corner and onto another hall. Soon after, Yasmine heard the elevator again. A quick glance confirmed that her target had arrived. All she needed to do was wait for a few seconds more. The mysterious woman was tall and walked with a graceful stride. Her blonde hair bounced as she walked. Yasmine was eager to get this woman into her clutches. Habiba would be pleased with her capture and the information culled from the woman’s mind. In her cart she readied a cloth with chloroform that would keep her quiet until she was subdued. Then Yasmine could spend the next several hours in the woman’s room with her, opening her mind and making her Habiba’s plaything. The woman walked up to her door with her keys ready. Yasmine listened closely, she heard the key enter the lock and the latch open. With the cloth in her hand she turned around to face the woman’s back. She had taken no more than two steps toward her when she felt something jabbing her back. In an instant, she dropped the cloth as her arms fell to her sides and she became unsteady on her legs. To her horror, the woman at door turned around smiling at her.

In that moment she realized that she had been tricked, but it was too late. The older woman with the suitcase was holding some kind of box. It had shot a pair of pins into Yasmine’s back, and it was scrambling her mind with the pulse it was sending into her body through the cable. She clipped the box to the belt of Yasmine’s maid uniform. Then she picked up the chloroform soaked rag and gently covered her victim’s mouth and nose. She said, “I was going to give you a shot, but using your own rag will be more fun, sweetie. Its nap time sweetie, just breathe deeply. That’s it my dear, just let the chloroform do its work.” The mysterious woman walked up to Yasmine and gently stroked her forehead as she looked into her eyes. She said, “Oh, you’re a pretty one miss. I’m going to enjoy getting what I want from you.” Yasmine’s big brown eyes softened and they began to blink. All of Yasmine’s thoughts and determination for her mission were gone now, replaced by an all-penetrating, mind dissolving fog. Sharon was an experienced spy who had been through these kinds of situations before. Still, she never tired of seeing a determined young woman forced to succumb to the effects of drugs. She enjoyed seeing their will and even their consciousness drained from them while all they could do was look back at her helplessly.

The two women lowered Yasmine into the rolling suitcase and strapped her in. Once she was secured, the case was closed up. Then the older woman simply rolled the case containing Yasmine down to the elevator. The whole thing was over in a matter of seconds. The spy woman made a call on her phone as she saw Yasmine being carted off. She said, “We’ve got her. She’s being transported now. I’ll be over to get the information out of her as soon as I’m finished here.” Inside her hotel bedroom Sharon gazed at the beautiful captured Sabella lying on the bed. Next to the bed was a computer that was programmed to keep the woman asleep through an IV pump. The drug cocktail in her system would be a very effective amnesiac. Sharon checked the vials to make sure that there was enough medication loaded into the machine. She had to keep the woman asleep for a while longer to ensure that she would remember nothing of being captured or forced to give Sharon information about Habiba’s organization. The plan was working perfectly up until this point. Sharon had managed to capture and extract information from one of Habiba’s operatives. She learned about Yasmine as well as the girls that had disappeared. She smiled as she grabbed her purse and left for the facility. By the next day, Yasmine would be an open book full of valuable information. Soon she would be Sharon’s puppet, forced to betray Habiba completely. Sabella was able to tell her about what went on at the bath house. But she had no knowledge of what went on at Habiba’s mysterious headquarters. Sharon was determined to get Habiba into her clutches. She could prove to be very valuable if she could be turned and controlled.

Mendy slowly opened her sleepy brown eyes and discovered that she was naked, on a plush floor surrounded by dozens of other naked people. She was just about to become alarmed at being in an orgy because the drugs in her system had removed that fact from her memory. But then she felt the soft tongue zigzagging its way up the slit of her pussy. With a low moan she dropped her head back and surrendered to the tongue. Her legs fell apart, allowing Dina complete access. Dina was in a world of her own as she lapped at Mendy’s pussy lovingly. It’s pretty dark pink looked so lusty and healthy along with the tanned brunette’s soft and moisturized skin. Dina was lying upon her chest, hands holding Mendy’s pussy open. Her slender ass was up in the air as her lower half was on its knees. The cool morning air felt good on her exposed pussy. She had medium brown hair in a cute bob hairstyle. Her pretty blue eyes shined as she took in the beauty of Mendy’s pussy. She was unaware of just how good her own tiny light pink pussy looked to Lisa who was writhing on the floor behind her finger fucking herself. She watched Dina’s pussy, lost in lust for her cute little snatch. She got up on all-fours and put her face in between Dina’s slender legs. Dina’s eyes opened wide as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her hips and come together on the small of her back. She felt Lisa’s long hair brush against her buttocks and inner thighs. She felt Lisa’s lips lock onto her tight little pussy and spread it open, exposing it to Lisa’s tongue. The feeling of the tongue sliding slowly in and out of her was enough to make her body tremble all over as she came.

Elsewhere in the pile, Jennifer was licking and sucking Angela’s big, soft drugged tits. The drug was affecting Jennifer’s mind, her inhibitions had completely gone. Angela’s eyes were closed, her legs wrapped up and over Jennifer’s back, putting her pussy and ass on display. As she lay there soaking in the experience, she felt a cold, slippery tip slide into her anus. Too far gone from Jennifer’s attentions, she didn’t even open her eyes to see the long slender tube with a large bulb at the far end being inserted. It was filled with an exotic drug that would finish turning Angela’s mind into mush. The pretty blonde Charis was being completely fucked into submission while she rode Linda’s strap-on. She had collapsed forward and just writhed there in ecstasy while Linda sucked on her tits and Margo ate her ass from behind. The room was full of the smell of sex and the sound of pleasure. Watching over the whole scene, Habiba smiled knowing that the orgy was her ultimate slave making weapon. The girls went into it with whatever remained of their will to resist. They came out of it with their will utterly fucked out of them. The time tested exotic drugs had been used by the Romans to get the wives of Senators and other powerful women to suck slave cock with abandon. Habiba knew that these women would be instrumental in converting Colonel Barbara Kreutzer into an obedient agent for her. Barbara was a strong, independent and determined woman but even she couldn’t withstand the onslaught of the drugs and the orgy. Best of all, the writhing mass of flesh would happily absorb her into the collective. After a few minutes, Barbara would be putty in Habiba’s hands.

Meanwhile at the facility, Yasmine had been stripped naked and placed on an examination table. She was still sleeping as they put the restraints on her body and limbs. Sharon walked into the room and took stock of the situation. Yasmine was being connected to the equipment that would monitor and interface her. Sharon stopped to admire the young woman’s body. Her legs were spread wide in a pair of stirrups, putting her pussy and ass on display. Sharon pulled up a stool to examine the young woman while she slept. Her skin tone was such a lovely shade. Her soft, smooth skin was very pleasing to the touch. Using her thumbs Sharon spread Yasmine’s pussy open wide. She delighted in the soft light pink color inside her lips. The opening of her vagina was so moist and slippery, Sharon wanted to taste it. She noticed Yasmine’s scent, so fresh and soft. Then there was her perfect little ass. So tight, neat and clean it was evident that the woman took excellent care of her body. She found her hand sliding up one of Yasmine’s inner thighs. It was so soft and smooth Sharon just wanted to rest her face against it. Standing up with a sigh, she began to finish preparing Yasmine for her interrogation.

Sharon readied a syringe and inserted the end into Yasmine’s IV port. Once the girl was awake enough to communicate with, she would be injected with this fast acting psychoactive drug. The drug would leave her relatively awake and able to interact with Sharon and the computer. It would also make her very susceptible to questioning. Once the girl was prepared, Sharon waited for her to wake up. In the meantime she stood at her side, gently brushing the skin of her abdomen. The girl had a lovely figure. Sharon then stepped over to the control panel of the device and checked everything over. She wanted to be certain that everything was ready for Yasmine. As she checked the systems over, she heard the girl whimper softly as she began to stir. Yasmine’s brown eyes had trouble focusing as the blinked open. She was confused; she didn’t know where she was or how she’d gotten there. Then she realized that she was strapped down, naked, with her legs spread wide open. She wasn’t quite capable of speech yet, the drug was still wearing off. She lifted her head and looked around, bewildered. Her pretty brown eyes were beginning to grow wide with fear. Gently, Sharon cradled the girl’s head in her hands and looked in her eyes as she began to speak to her.

She said, “Don’t be afraid, miss, I’m not going to hurt you. Try to breathe more slowly and relax. Yasmine didn’t recognize the pretty blonde woman, her gentle touch and soft voice were very reassuring though. She did as Sharon asked and took some deep breaths as her head was allowed to settle back down onto the examination table. Gently, she stroked the girl’s forehead and spoke reassuringly in a soft voice. As she did, she pressed the plunger down on the syringe, injecting Yasmine with the psychoactive. Yasmine didn’t notice the injection, only the woman’s gentle touch and soft voice. As the voice began to reach into her consciousness more and more deeply, she felt her whole body relaxing, letting go. The tension was running out of her body like water draining from a tub. She felt Sharon’s hand gently begin to rub her belly and she smiled in response. Sharon spoke to her sweetly as the drug began to take effect. Yasmine was smiling and felt warm all over. She was in a very euphoric state when the lights above her were switched on and began to spiral into her eyes. Sharon placed a snug band around Yasmine’s head. The speed of the pattern was adjusted by the computer. It monitored her response with the headband and settled in on the most effective pulse rate. Gently, Sharon inserted the ear pieces into Yasmine’s ear canals and switched on the hypnotic sound that would snare her attention. It worked almost immediately as the computer reported that her brain activity had essentially slipped out of gear and into neutral. She was just waiting to be pulled in a new direction now. Sharon stepped over to the control panel and activated the mind probe function of the band around Yasmine’s head.

Suddenly Yasmine’s mind felt like it was swirling, almost dissolving. Her eyes closed half way as she felt something penetrate her consciousness. Whatever it was, it reached into her mind so deeply that there was no room left for secrets. It was as if her mind and body were swept up into some kind of container. The swirling was all that there was in her world now. Sharon clipped the mic to her top and sat behind Yasmine’s head at the end of the exam table. Speaking in her most seductive voice, Sharon began to extract all of the information that she wanted from Yasmine. The poor girl had no chance against the combined effects of Sharon’s voice, the powerful drug and this mind opening machine of hers. She heard the first question probe her mind for information. Before she could even begin to speak, the computer read the brain impulses of her response. It was reading her mind. One by one, the questions penetrated her mind, forcing the information out of her. Information that Habiba would have killed her for to keep secret. She knew that she shouldn’t give up the information, but she was helpless to stop. It knew what was in her mind even before she spoke it. The mind probing questions forced her to think about the information and then it read her thoughts.

Sharon smiled as the information began flooding in from the beautiful Yasmine. Every bit of it was being recorded, integrated into their database and analyzed. Time and time again she was pumped for information and each time she spilled it all. She’d had training on how to resist questioning, resist drugs. But this machine and Sharon’s skills were too much for her. She didn’t even realize the hours going by; she was completely lost in Sharon’s hypnotic grip. Unable to put up any kind of resistance, deep in her mind Yasmine just gave up and went with it. Sharon rewarded her surrender with pleasure. She ushered in two women that attended to Yasmine’s exposed pristine pussy and ass. Tia climbed up onto the table and straddled Yasmine. She put her face down between Yasmine’s legs and began to lick her pussy and slurp on her clit. Anita began to pleasure Yasmine’s helpless ass with her tongue. Yasmine let out a low moan as she felt the women begin to pleasure her. Unable to stop herself, she began to thrust her hips in response. Soon the questions were finished. Then it was time to put the computer on automatic and let it work on reprogramming Yasmine. Sharon dimmed the lights and let the two girls keep pleasuring the girl as the computer began its hypnotic sessions on its victim. Unable to think or resist, Yasmine was taken over by the computer very quickly. For the rest of that night and well into the next day she surrendered to being completely remade. She would now serve Sharon against Habiba.

Sharon knew that if Habiba managed to capture her, she would never want to talk particulars in front of all her minions. The information that Sharon had was too important. So Sharon transported her new pet Yasmine back to the hotel. When they arrived, Sharon pretended to be in Yasmine’s grip as Sabella regained consciousness. Yasmine freed Sabella from her bonds and helped her wake up. She was still groggy as Yasmine explained that she’d captured Sharon and was getting ready to take her in to Habiba. Once Sabella was fully awake and dressed, they stripped Sharon and put her into an abaya robe and covered most of her face with the hijab veil. They then carefully placed her into the maid’s cart and smuggled her down to the service entrance. Sabella beckoned the car around and she helped Yasmine place the sleeping spy inside. They rode together in the back with the helpless Sharon lying across their laps. Sabella gently caressed Sharon’s forehead as she spoke to Yasmine. She said, “Habiba will be pleased with this one. She is beautiful and healthy. She’ll bring a handsome price when she is sold.” Gently using her thumb, Sabella partially lifted one of Sharon’s eyelids. She adored the woman’s blue eyes. In truth she was very attracted to Yasmine’s captive. She wished she could have gotten her into one of the hot baths. She’d have massaged and fucked this girl into orbit and then taken her all for herself. Picturing this girl with a mindless drug induced stare with those sleepy blue eyes was enough to drive Sabella wild.

Yasmine called in and used the code phrase to let Habiba know that the captive was on her way. She was instructed to use the alley entrance. Minutes later the car arrived at Habiba’s house. The two women helped their sleepy prisoner to her feet and guided her through the door and into the house. Amal greeted them at the door and beckoned them to follow her. The tall, black haired beauty glided as she walked them to a set of double doors. All the while, Sharon acted as though she was heavily drugged. Yasmine knew better, but had been utterly reprogrammed and had no choice but to obey the parameters of the mission. Sabella had no idea that Sharon was really running things. She believed what Yasmine had told her. The doors led into another hallway. There, standing dark and mysterious as you please was the deadly and beautiful Habiba. She cast a quick eye up and down her new captive and smiled. She turned her gaze to Yasmine and said, “You have done well, my trusty friend.” She looked around quickly to be sure there weren’t too many ears around listening. Then she said, “Come, let us get comfortable and talk with our new friend.”

She motioned them through the door behind her, allowing them through first. Then, suddenly she closed the door behind them and locked them into the room. From outside she spoke to them. She said, “Sorry girls, but I can’t take any chances.” It was a large room with soft carpets and pillows on the floor. Sharon, Yasmine and Sabella were the only people in the room. Sharon stood up and looked around, realizing that Habiba had outmaneuvered her. The women ran to the different exits of the room but all of the heavy doors were closed and locked. Yasmine was a strong, healthy young woman. She tried her best to kick one of the doors open but it was of no use. Perhaps a man twice her size could have broken it open but she simply wasn’t big enough. Realizing that they were trapped the three of them looked around in apprehension. Not knowing what was next was the worst part. While they struggled to find a way out, Habiba calmly made her way to the surveillance and control room. She sat down in front of the control console and watched the three women on the monitors. She could hear their frightened words.

She switched on a couple of the devices on her panel and waited for the results. After a short time, a foggy white smoke began to emerge from the ventilation in the ceiling. At first none of the women noticed it. Then Sabella detected the scent. To the others she said excitedly, “She’s flooding the room with her orgy incense!” Sharon could only imagine what it meant but Yasmine knew all too well its effects on the female brain. Unable to escape, they’d have to breathe it in. Once the chemical was in their bloodstream they would each slip into an uninhibited state. Yasmine knew that there was no point in trying to fight it. She and Sabella both simply breathed it in. Sharon tried her best to filter it by breathing through one of the smaller pillows. She watched the other two women as they relaxed; their eyelids looked a little heavy. They both had a nearly mindless smile on their lips as they took in the drug’s effects. Eventually the room was filled with the scent in the air. It began to look hazy though Sharon wasn’t certain if it was the smoke of the incense or the drug’s effect on her.

As she stood there, Sharon began to feel a wave of warm calm sweep over her. The pillow she had been holding came down from her face and dropped to the floor as her arm fell to her side. In a bit of a daze she watched as the other two women grew more and more unsteady. Eventually they collapsed onto all-fours on some of the larger pillows on the floor. One of the doors to the room opened up and a large group of women entered the room. Once the door closed behind them, the women all stripped naked and began to attend to Sabella and Yasmine. Yasmine felt lips and tongues up and down her legs as she was being stripped naked. The robe allowed easy access to her body. She closed her eyes as the erotic sensations swept over her. She felt the air all over her body now that her skin was bare, then she felt a pair of soft lips on her nipples that made her shiver. Hands, she became aware of several pairs of hands caressing and massaging her body. She rolled flat onto her back with no resistance and her legs fell apart exposing her wet pussy. She was rewarded with a pair of tongues lapping at her pussy and ass. Yasmine began to tremble all over as she came. Just a few feet away, Sabella was on her back getting the same treatment. Her eyes were closed and she smiled as she took in the effects of the pleasure covering every inch of her body.

Sharon would only stare at the erotic scene playing out in front of her. Somewhere behind her eyes, somewhere deep in her mind she knew that she was in trouble. Something was preventing her from seizing control of herself, pulling herself out of the daze, focusing. Instead, she could do nothing but watch helplessly lost in some kind of fog. She heard footsteps behind her, heavy ones yet she could not make herself turn her head. She felt hands, large and very strong on her shoulders. A body was touching her from behind. One of his hands gently turned her head to face the other person. It was a man, he was tall and broad shouldered and he was very handsome. She felt her veil being removed from her face. She looked at him in a state of awe. He was wearing some kind of masculine scent, something that was awakening her sexually. She found herself staring at his muscular chest and arms as he stripped her body of its clothing. She felt her abaya robe fall around her feet on the floor. By now she had been turned completely around and was facing him. She felt the cool air on her sensitive nipples as she stood there looking up at him.

Gently he placed his hand to the side of her face. Her eyes closed, her head tilted slightly and her mouth opened as her lips met his. Nothing else mattered now. His kiss was doing something to her mind, softening her, causing her to start to have feelings for him. As he continued to kiss her, she felt his dick heating up and getting much harder as it began to press against her. It was so hard, hot and slippery. She already found herself wanting it inside of her. She moaned with pleasure as his strong hands caressed her soft skin. She offered no resistance when he turned her around again and cupped her unbelievably soft breasts as he kissed her neck tenderly up and down. She sighed as she took it in. Her legs gave out from under her because her knees had gone weak. Easing her to the floor, he placed her on one of the pillows and spread her legs. Sharon’s relaxed body draped over the pillow. She was a beautiful sight of feminine perfection as she lay there waiting for this man to make his next move.

She felt his strong hands begin to rub her relaxed body deeply. It felt so soothing to her. Her eyes slowly closed as his hands worked their magic on her body. From the bottom of her feet up to her neck he attended to and pleased every inch of her. She had completely melted in the pleasure of his attentive massage. When she felt him spread her legs and prepare to mount her from behind, she was completely ready to be fucked into submission. She felt the hot tip of his penis press between her vaginal lips. She was so turned on, so wet and so creamy that she knew her pussy would welcome him with no opposition. She felt him press into her slowly, deliberately. The girth of his dick was filling her up as it made its way into her. Inch by inch she felt her soft, wet pussy give way to its hard, hot, vein covered power. Once it was in to the hilt she felt grunt as he pulled back then started fucking her so strong and slow. The effect on her was profound, she immediately found herself wanting only to be his obedient little bitch. Every thrust of that rock hard dick into her made her more and more submissive to his will.

Habiba watched the remaking of Sharon on her monitor. She began to play with herself as she saw the beautiful blonde being railed by Staan’s big dick. Seeing the way her soft body plied under his weight, the softness of her legs, buttocks, and breasts made her want the woman so much. She saw such a fascinating duality in Sharon. On the one hand she was a ruthlessly dedicated spy, but on the other hand she had such a sweet innocence deep inside of her. An innocence that longed to be controlled by a loving and dominant master. For the first time since Habiba was a teenager, she began to feel some tenderness for another person. Tragedy and trauma had turned her heart so black and cold inside she’d forgotten what it was like to have feelings. She found herself leaning in closer to the monitor, she realized it wasn’t enough. She needed to be closer to Sharon. Overcome by her sentiment for the lovely young blonde agent, she left the control room and made her way to the orgy room.

She entered the room to a scene of utter decadence. Naked bodies all over the floor writhing together, the smell of sex mingled with the scent of the incense and the sounds of pleasure. Staan had finished fucking Sharon and had rolled off of her. He was lying next to her on his back content to be sucked and licked by a virtual pool of women. Sharon was laying face down draped over the pillow, motionless. It was easy to tell that Staan had been all she could handle. Her body had taken a pounding and she was spent. Habiba stripped and then walked over to her and knelt beside her. Almost timidly, she reached out with her hand and touched Sharon’s back. Sharon jolted slightly; she’d been in a light sleep. Habiba’s loving brown eyes warmed a little as she smiled at the girl. She leaned down next to Sharon’s ear and whispered soft, affectionate words to her. Sharon’s pretty blue eyes opened just a little, she smiled up at Habiba dreamily. She’d forgotten all about her mission. She didn’t care about that anymore. All that mattered now was the afterglow that she was floating in. She saw Habiba’s beautiful face near her own. Her soft, full lips, those dark, dark brown eyes were so warm and loving. Her raven black hair, brushed back, was resting on her shoulders.

Habiba could no longer resist the sleepy blonde she closed her eyes and kissed the lovely girl. Sharon couldn’t help herself either she just rolled onto her back and let Habiba take control. The passion coming from Habiba was unlike anything Sharon had ever experienced. The kissing, caressing, licking, nibbling all combined to melt Sharon completely. She usually played the dominant role in sex, but felt completely content to submit to Habiba. As she kissed and pleasured Sharon, Habiba realized that she’d never had a sex partner mean so much to her before. The more she continued pleasuring Sharon, the hornier she got. She felt hands begin to rub her gently. At first she was too lost in sexing Sharon to pay much attention. Lips joined the hands all over her dark tan body. Fingers gently stroked her aching pussy until she moaned. The sex gas was getting to her, the pleasures the impulses to fuck until she dropped were simply overwhelming. She felt a vibrating dildo slide into her soaking vagina as a group of women in the orgy absorbed her. Like some kind of giant, writing sexual creature, they swallowed her whole. She was utterly distracted, unable to focus on finishing Sharon.

Absorbed in ecstasy, she melted into the group of women. They knew exactly what they were doing, and soon Habiba was their plaything. She felt the expert tongues and lips of her slave women all over her body. While Habiba was enraptured in sexual pleasure, her head was spinning. From among the pile, she felt a warm face very near hers. She opened her eyes and found herself sharing a passionate stare with Sharon. As Habiba was trying to contend with all the pleasure she was being forced to absorb, she saw the tenderness in Sharon’s blue eyes. Sharon leaned in and kissed Habiba with abandon. As the two kissed and caressed each other, Sharon began to feel the hands, lips and tongues all over her body as well. There was something about hearing Habiba being licked, caressed and fucked senseless that drove Sharon wild. The sound of her voice as she was being forced closer and closer to orgasm was too much for Sharon.

Everything was becoming a blur for Habiba, she’d been on a mission to capture Sharon. Now all she knew was she was being fucked in more places and ways than she could count. She pressed into the pile of women, diving for Habiba’s dripping and vulnerable pussy. The vibrator in her pussy was replaced by an expert tongue. The woman working her pussy was like an expert thief cracking a safe. Another tongue that was using her ass was driving her to complete distraction. She realized suddenly that the woman eating her pussy was Sharon. Sharon’s own pussy was just inches from Habiba’s face now. Greedily Habiba reached out and grabbed both of Sharon’s soft, perfect ass cheeks and pulled her pussy right into her face. She began licking and sucking on Sharon’s pussy like there was no tomorrow and she knew that Sharon was now hers. Mercilessly, she worked on the girl’s clitoris with her tongue as she fingered her G spot. Sharon’s body began to quiver all over and she let out a gasp as the orgasm came on.

Habiba enjoyed having the power to make Sharon cum and wanted to put that power on display. She kept pleasing Sharon, driving her from one mind wrecking orgasmic train wreck to the next. Sharon’s mind was being wiped and it had turned completely to mush. She rolled Sharon onto her back, loving it that she was completely absorbed in her afterglow. Looking around, Habiba could see the rest of the girls had pleasured each other into the same condition. She got up, way too turned on and unsteady on her feet. She called in one of the guards and ordered him to carefully pick up Sharon and carry her to Habiba’s bed. Sharon was really out of it, her eyes were barely open and she had a goofy smile on her face. Hours later, the two women were lying in each other’s arms. Until today, each of them had been completely dedicated to their cause. Now that they’d gotten close, they really weren’t sure anymore. Habiba was taken by Sharon’s intelligence and strength as well as her gorgeous blue eyes. Sharon admired Habiba’s courage and determination as well as her exotic beauty.

Sharon agreed to help Habiba capture Barbara and reprogram her. Since Habiba had a soft spot for Sharon, she agreed not to harm Barbara but only use her to sabotage operations. Once they came to that agreement, Habiba got the most mischievous look on her face and dove underneath the covers. Sharon giggled uncontrollably as she felt Habiba’s tongue licking at her soft, pink pussy. Inside of a minute she was on her back, legs spread, arms sprawled out. She was gripping the sheets tightly, holding on trying to hold off her orgasm. It was of no use, Habiba was just too good at eating pussy. The lovely blonde gave in and let her eyes roll up as she came for Habiba. She knew she shouldn’t be sleeping with this woman, but she was too deep in a sex haze to care. Again and again she was made to cum, soon her old life held no meaning to her anymore. All that mattered now was this raven haired beauty with her magic tongue. As Sharon slipped into a contented slumber after cumming her will away, Habiba ran her fingers through her soft, golden hair. She adored her sleeping blonde pet. She would be a beautiful and loyal partner. A blonde assassin with her blue eyes peering out from behind the dark veil covering her face: no one would recognize her, at least not until it was too late. It was that thought which made Habiba smile as she fell asleep.