The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swarmed Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Cory was a slender blonde of average height. She was a very pretty young woman and very popular with the men at her base in Baghdad. Her hair was long, well past her shoulder and she had a lovely smile with just a hint of mischief. Cory’s deep blue eyes were made for breaking hearts, she was a flirty girl. She knew men tended to like her and basked in that glory. Today she was off duty and away from base for a while. She had discovered a shop that dealt in exotic shoes and bags. The leather work was exquisite. In spite of the fact that she was a beautiful young woman, when she was off base, she tended to dress very plainly. Her lovely blonde hair was put up and hidden under a camouflage cap. Her khaki pants and shirt were loose fitting and she wore her boots. Dressed in this way she could easily be mistaken for a young man with a slender build. The only things that would give her away were her moderated and very feminine sounding voice and the fact that she smiled way too much to be a young man. So she tried not to speak too much and though she did try to learn the ‘surly guy look’ from some of the young men on the base, it just mostly made them laugh when she tried to do it.

As she was checking out one of the bags in the shop another woman walked up beside her and spoke quietly. She said, “If you want to help the three girls missing from your base follow me.” Her name was Hatice, she was cloaked in an abaya robe and her face was hidden behind a hijab veil. Cory couldn’t see the young woman’s face but her eyes looked very sincere. Sincere and a little frightened. Cory whispered, “What do you know? Where are they?” Of the three girls, Cory knew Mendy best as the two of them had been out together drinking different times. This was before they were stationed in Iraq. Hatice subtly shook her head no and whispered, “We cannot speak here. There are too many ears.” She slyly placed a note into Cory’s hand. She said, “I was hoping to see you here again. It is not right what they are doing to your young friends. I want to help.” With that, she looked around quickly and then made her way out of the shop.

Cory was a little unsure about what to do until she read the note. The note asked her to meet with Hatice and another girl that afternoon. She was familiar with the location and it made sense because there was a fountain and a playground nearby that would cover their voices. A small group of women would be very inconspicuous at a playground with all the other women and children around. Women were always sitting there and talking while their children played. It was also a public place so she felt safe with that. Most importantly, any suspicious looking men would be very noticeable making it very hard for them to sneak up on her. Since the other girls had disappeared, the other women on base had been very wary of strange men when they wandered out. The note encouraged her to wear the traditional robe and veil in order to make herself less conspicuous. It informed her that this clothing was to be found in a basket outside the front door.

Hatice made her way through the alleys, keeping a low profile. It didn’t appear that anyone was following her which was good. There was no way to be certain she hadn’t been seen talking with the American girl. Hatice had seen her in and around that shop before. Cory stood out because of her blonde hair and big blue eyes. Hatice admired her beauty though she was surprised that such a pretty girl would wear clothes that made her look like a man. She had seen the other three American girls recently. She didn’t know Habiba or any of her terrorist operatives, but she knew of them. She knew they’d done something to the three girls because of the dazed expressions on their faces. They were traveling with a group of young women, essentially being led along. Hatice was pretty sure that the girls were some kind of pleasure harem and that the American girls were being prostituted against their will. She had no way of knowing the girls had no will of their own anymore.

Hatice rounded another corner and was immediately confronted by several figures in dark robes. She didn’t recognize any of the young women, all of them were veiled and none said a word. Almost immediately they surrounded her and got up close to her. Gently some of them took hold of the young woman’s limbs, others reached inside her robe and began to caress her body all over. She had nothing on underneath the robe and the hands felt really good. She was just about to protest when another girl, Yasmin, stepped up close to her face. She pulled down Hatice’s veil, exposing her beautiful face. Her lovely dark eyes and soft lips were still fetching even with the frightened look on her face. Yasmin pulled her own veil down as well and kissed Hatice. For a second, Hatice was too shocked to react. The girl was such a good kisser that Hatice was quieted very quickly and eased to the ground onto a rug.

Hatice felt one of the forbidden pleasure toys being used between her legs as she was kissed and her breasts were licked and sucked. She wanted to resist but she felt her legs spreading themselves wide as the toy was pleasuring her. The toy had features designed to manipulate a woman’s sex efficiently. One bulb invaded her vagina and brushed against her G spot, a series of small bumps stimulated her clitoris and a small bulb pressed up against her anus. The girl using the toy to pleasure Hatice used a quick vibrating action with her wrist that kept the unwilling Hatice on her back and her legs spread wide. Her head began to spin from being fucked and from the scent that the women were wearing. Hatice briefly felt embarrassed when she realized that she was thrusting her pelvis into the toy. The pleasure was driving her to distraction as she felt a breeze on her exposed legs and pussy and it felt so good. The fuck stick and the breast sucking were overtaking her will to resist. She was simply overcome with the urge to just lay there and be fucked.

The girl finished kissing Hatice and squirted some kind of liquid onto her veil. The veil was put back over her mouth and nose. There was something in the inescapable vapors coming off of the veil. Instantly, her eyelids grew too heavy to keep open. Yasmin smiled at her as Hatice began to lose focus. She said, “You shouldn’t have talked to that American woman. Now you’re going to talk to us and tell us everything. Right after you have had your little nap.” Hatice heard the girls laugh as she tumbled into darkness. The pretty whites of her dark brown eyes showed as they rolled up. Her eyelids gently closed as she surrendered to the darkness. She was now completely under the control of the drugged vapors. The group quickly rolled Hatice up in the small rug she had been lying on. The group lifted her and gently carried her to a waiting van where she was loaded up and carted away. She was trapped inside the rug, blissfully unaware of her sleepy cooperation with being transported.

A little while later Cory arrived at the park to meet with Hatice. She was dressed in the abaya robe and wearing her hijab veil as Hatice had recommended. As a precaution she brought along her friend Margo from the base. She was a pretty dark eyed blonde, attractive but also very silly. Margo waited in the car and watched from a distance. As Cory waiting, she wondered about the missing girls from the base. She was deep in thought as the woman approached her. She felt a hand on her right shoulder and turned her head to look up at the woman. As she did, she felt a sharp sting in her neck. For a second or two, she looked around in shock, not sure how to react. By the time her surprise wore off, her head was already spinning. Cory wanted to stand up and yell for help, she knew that she should be frightened. In spite of that she felt herself relaxing. She tried to force herself to scream, but it was of no use. Whatever she had been injected with had take away her will and was flattening her emotions. She could feel the drug taking hold of her, taking her over. She tried in vain to reach out to Margo, but after a second, her arm collapsed to her side and her eyes glazed over. The woman took her by the hand and led her toward a waiting van. Mindlessly, she obeyed the woman’s command to come with her. In seconds she had been completely pacified and made absolutely compliant. At the very last second, Margo saw what was happening and got out of car to run to Cory’s aid.

As soon as she stood up, she felt the same sharp sting in her neck. She never got the chance to yell out as her mouth was covered by an unseen hand from behind. Within seconds she was also chemically stunned and her arms fell to her side. Her pretty brown eyes rolled up as the effects of the drug hit her. Once she was under the control of the drug, her eyes returned to normal for a second or two and then glazed over like Cory’s. Her captor felt her body relax as she was held close. Margo was so soft and the scent she wore was very pleasant. The van approached and the side door slid open as Margo was eased into the back seat with Cory. The two girls were now helpless in the clutches of Habiba’s agents.

Later, Cory’s presence of mind returned in a dark room. Above her was a bright light shining down. She was strapped naked into some kind of body harness that was suspended from the ceiling. She was suspended vertically, her legs spread and arms secured to her sides. Next to her, a naked Margo seemed to be staring off mindlessly into the distance. Across the room in another harness was a woman with long, dark hair. Like the others, she was naked only with her head nodded forward she appeared to be asleep. Cory tried to get her attention but it was hopeless. The woman was clearly unconscious and unable to respond to her. In the darkness Cory heard a villainous voice speak up. Habiba said, “I have been waiting for you to come back, young lady. You have some information that I want and I will have it. I know that Hatice didn’t get the chance to tell you about my little operation. Which is good for you, you won’t have to be erased.”

Cory was frightened and angry. She demanded, “What have you done to her?” Habiba smiled and said, “I merely questioned her about her little talk with you and what she knows about my work here. I’ve gotten all that I need from her, soon I’ll dispose of her and that will the end of it.” Cory snapped, “So, you just throw people away like garbage when you’re finished with them? You fiend!” Habiba replied, “Not all of them. No, some of them remain very useful to me after I’ve gotten information out of them.” Cory asked angrily, “So, if I don’t know anything about your operation, what do you want from me?” Habiba laughed, “My dear, YOU are going to get me closer to the target I need most. Your boss, Melissa knows everything about the goings-on at your base. Who is arriving, what is arriving, who is doing what; and when. When is most important of all because with that information I will be able to bring your installation to its knees.”

Just then, Margo began to stir in her harness. Habiba smiled and said, “I’ll start with her just so you can see her will melt under the power of my drug. She’ll answer my questions whether she wants to or not.” Habiba loaded a syringe and then inserted the needle into a port in Margo’s IV line. Margo had barely begun to recover her senses. As the new drug began to take effect all she managed to say was, “Ohhhhh shiiiiiiit.” Her lovely brown eyes rolled up as she was overcome, a slight smile crossed her face. Habiba gently cupped her face and spoke softly to her, “That’s a good girl, Margo. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No, don’t speak. Just let the drug take you. Yes, that’s a good girl, don’t fight it. Good girl.” With a sigh, Margo succumbed completely and her head slowly nodded forward as she surrendered. Cory could hear Margo being questioned and giving away valuable information. Taking advantage of the fact that Habiba was preoccupied with Margo, Cory managed to slip her arms free of the restraints. Quietly she released the belts that held her legs and removed her IV. Her vagina was impaled on a ball much like a trailer hitch. Her feet couldn’t reach the ground, her only chance of escape was to try to pull her body up, free her vagina from the ball and then drop to the floor. Quietly she pulled herself up, the feeling of the ball exiting her vagina made her feel good. She was very tempted to set herself back on it for just a second. Then she realized that if she did that, she’d probably never get back off of it. Silently she dropped to the floor and slipped into the darkness.

Without warning she was grabbed from all sides in the dark. Two mouths immediately began sucking and nibbling her little breasts. Her arms were held fast by several hands. She felt other hands caressing her body, yet another playing with her pussy with expert technique. A passionate mouth began kissing her, silencing her protests as she was eased down to the floor. Unable to resist, she simply relaxed and let her body be taken down. She was surprised when her back felt the floor to be warm and fluffy. The next thing she knew her pussy, clitoris and anus were being manipulated by the fuck stick toy that had helped take down Hatice. The combined pleasuring of her most private parts kept her distracted as her right arm was injected with a powerful sedative. She realized that she was getting an injection just in time to see the last of it enter her arm. Unable and unwilling to struggle further, the beautiful blue-eyed blonde simply gave in and floated away as the drug took control of her. Her lovely eyes rolled up and slid closed and with a sigh the tumbled into darkness as her body orgasmed against her will.

The girls holding Cory felt her delicious body go limp in their hands. Habiba directed them to carry the sleeping Cory over to her. Habiba smiled at the lovely girl and said, “Take her to my quarters. She will be my pretty blonde plaything. Leave her on my bed and I will get to her as soon as I have finished with this one.” The helpless Cory was carried away to Habiba’s bed. Habiba turned her attention again to Margo. Margo melted completely under the power of Habiba’s will. In her drugged state she was simply no match for the power of the mind of this evil villainess. Margo’s open mind proved to be a treasure chest of personal knowledge on Mellissa. As her personal assistant, Margo knew all there was to know about the woman’s habits. Cory could get Habiba into and back out of the base and into the secure headquarters. Margo could get Habiba to Melissa. Her trust in Margo could be exploited in order to capture her. Once Melissa was a drug-controlled slave working for Habiba, she could continue to help sabotage the base from within. Cory and Margo would be her drug-controlled helpers. Margo provided all the necessary information without any resistance. Once she was finished with her, Habiba put Margo to sleep to keep her out of mischief while she went and had her way with Cory.

Habiba found the naked Cory, face down and nearly spread-eagle on her bed. Cory was lying on the soft, cozy bed cover in a complete drugged-out daze. She was too sleepy to open her eyes or try to move around. The bed felt so good, the drug had her so relaxed she couldn’t rally her mind to concentrate on escape. Vaguely she felt two hands grab her ankles and pull her over to a corner at the bottom of the bed. She draped Cory’s athletic legs, each over one side of the corner, keeping her leg spread and her pussy exposed. Cory’s pussy was the most beautiful, moist, light pink imaginable. Unable to resist the girl any longer, Habiba dropped to her knees behind the helpless Cory. She stuck her face between Cory’s legs and began licking, sucking and nibbling at Cory’s pussy hungrily. She couldn’t remember the last time she wanted pussy this badly. Cory felt Habiba’s tongue and lips working on her pussy. It made her tingle all over and start to feel warm. She’d never had a woman go down on her before, she was absolutely straight. But right now in her drugged state she didn’t care that she was being tongue fucked by a strange woman. All that mattered was the unbridled pleasure.

Habiba greedily locked her lips around Cory’s vaginal opening, kissing it deeply and passionately. She slid her tongue expertly in and out all the way around the opening. Cory began to moan and thrust her hips involuntarily. This bitch was playing her body like a musical instrument and there was nothing Cory could do to resist. Her mind was nothing now but a swirling fog of pretty colors, pleasure and thoughts of submission. She wanted this woman to control her body and mind. Nothing left inside her wanted to fight being controlled. Cory was absolutely defeated by Habiba’s pleasure technique. Cory’s body tensed up from her head to her feet just before she came all over Habiba’s face. The villainess licked it up hungrily until she had every drop. She felt Cory floating away to a post orgasmic sleep. Not satisfied, she spread the blonde girl’s cheeks wide open and began to eat her ass, too. Cory let out a loud moan when she felt that tongue begin to lick at her back opening.

Cory’s fists clenched as she felt another orgasm coming on. Normally she’d find this act completely revolting, but she was too drugged and too close to orgasm to care. She felt that soft tongue circling her asshole until it involuntarily relaxed. She felt the tip of Habiba’s tongue penetrate her as the woman’s lips locked in a pucker around her helpless ass. The swirling fog of pretty colors and submissive thoughts returned as she thrust her hips back into the tongue fuck. Her moans grew louder as she was being forced against her will toward orgasm again. Deep inside she knew this woman was evil but she couldn’t make herself resist. Habiba’s power over her was now nearly absolute. With a soft cry and a shudder, Cory began to cum. Several times Habiba’s tongue drove her back over the edge until they both lost count. At last the two women collapsed together, spent and satisfied. As Cory floated away to dreamland, she felt Habiba lie down beside her. Gently she placed Cory’s head on her chest, allowing Cory to use her very soft, warm and smooth breasts as a pillow. Cory felt Habiba’s breasts ply to the shape of her face as she collapsed completely. She surrendered and fell asleep to the sound of her new master’s heartbeat.