The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan’s Toys

Chapter 4

Vikki slept well, but awoke early next morning. She realised that Jack was not in bed beside her, and sat up. Almost instantly he appeared with a tray laden with breakfast, for one, her. She had been about to get up and visit the bathroom, when he arrived and seemed so keen to offer her this food. He seemed so pleased when she accepted his offering that she set aside her immediate mission, and he sat on the floor by her feet as she ate. He caressed her foot lovingly as she enjoyed her breakfast, and, Vikki was beginning to really enjoy Jack’s attention. She had never really thought of her feet as erogenous zones, but as Jack gently caressed and rubbed them and really did begin to feel quite warm and aroused. She stretched a foot before his face as she set the tray aside and he took her big toe in his mouth and began to fellate it, gently sucking and stroking it with his tongue, she felt herself fall back on the bed and relax into the rhythm of Jack’s caresses. Jack slowly worked his way along her toes, kissing and caressing each with his mouth, before licking and sucking each one, carefully and gently. The ticklish sensations built up on each other until Vikki had to withdraw the foot and offer the second on which Jack lavished equally loving attention, this time starting with the littlest toe.

When he reached her big toe and took it into his mouth she felt pleasure mounting in her whole body, her hand again unconsciously fell against her sex. This she was surprised to discover was more than a little moist. She squeezed her hand tight with her thighs as Jack continued to suck and lick, she pressed a finger between her labial lips as she exhaled with pleasure, before withdrawing her hand as her long engrained inhibitions about self pleasure kicked in. She felt her face redden with embarrassment at her own pleasure, and let her hand fall again on top of herself, gently pressuring herself, but avoiding penetration. Jack released her toe from his mouth and began to tease the top of her foot with her tongue.

She became conscious of every nerve ending tingling with electricity as his tongue moved over her foot, ever so gently, on to her ankle and slowly along her calf. Vikki felt herself transported towards the edge of ecstasy, unused to such lavish foreplay, which for Jack had usually consisted of a little kissing of the neck, a nibble on the ear as he squeezed her breasts followed by a rough stabbing of her vagina to release some natural lubricant before entering her and shortly afterwards ejaculating, and falling soporifically beside her, leaving her feeling little.

Vikki hadn’t felt anything close to this pleasure for sometime, and, could barely remember her last orgasm. Now she felt her body tingle as his tongue moved along her leg, her thighs parted involuntarily to invite him closer to the source of her pleasure. Every nerve tingled, she found her own hand caressing her breast, heightening the sensation as her nipple stood erect, almost straining, Jack’s tongue darted in and out of his mouth as he moved along her leg tickling and teasing the soft flesh of her inner thigh. Suddenly Vikki was aware of the fullness of her bladder, panic arose alongside the arousal and pleasure as she realised that she was beginning to loose all control, she pushed Jack’s head away from her as she tried to sit up, succeeding only in moving herself closer to his face. Confused between rejection and approach, Jack was overcome by the musky smell and his face sank into his lover’s sex, his tongue sliding over her dampness darting between clitoral mound and silky wet slit, bright lights flashed in Vikki’s mind as it gave itself over to orgasmic pleasure as his tongue found all the right spots, but panic competed with pleasure as she realised she was too late to move, the first inevitable spurt of release stiffened her whole body in horror and fear. Jack, however, didn’t recoil as she expected as the unstoppable flow began to run and then cascade over his mouth, his face, he seemed to revel in it, like a child under a fountain, he drank what he could, greedily as the golden liquid overflowed his mouth running over chin and across chest on to the floor on which he knelt. Jack was ecstatically licking and drinking, for Vikki horror and panic subsided as the warmth of her flow mingled with her juices and her mind was drawn inexorably into the pleasurable sensations emanating from her contact with Jack’s mouth and tongue. Suddenly her body stiffened again and then her mind, her body her very being, seemed to explode, she screamed as every molecule of her being was jolted with pleasure, she melted and melded into the very air around her, she gasped as her body felt unable to cope with the density of the air she so badly needed, mind and body as one, “Oh yes! Yes! Yes!” Milliseconds or aeons past, or, perhaps both were the same in this ecstatic bliss, then slowly at first but increasingly quickly awareness began to return, awareness first of herself and then of Jack’s ministrations, licking and caressing her, cleaning the urine from her thighs with is tongue, almost as if he wanted to drink every drop. As the last waves if her orgasm subsided through her body. Jack quickly stood and found a towel to begin cleaning both his mistress and the immediate area around her, sensing her confusion and discomfort at what had just happened.

Caught between disgust and joy Vikki sat for a moment, then, as Jack fell once more between her legs working his tongue deep into her wetness she gave in to desire and floated over the plateau of her pleasure as her body and mind raised again to an orgasmic explosion, returning, more quickly this time to the plateau where she drifted for a while longer. Suddenly she came to herself and stood up, barely looking at her husband she walked to the en suite and entered the shower, her mind almost completely blown. She stood under the hot deluge barely able to think. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life and, had wet herself. Her life would never again be the same, sex would never again be the same, the experience of pleasure seemed inextricably linked with the relief and release of her bladder emptying, something which her upbringing informed her instincts was dirty and shameful. As she stood, not even washing she realised with a tingle of pleasure that her own hand was involuntarily massaging her pubic mound, as her thoughts were drawing her back into arousal. She quickly recoiled, masturbation was definitely beyond the pale in her inhibited mind, it was for desperate, lonely, inadequate people. She soaped herself thoroughly making sure to clean all traces of her earlier experience from her body, exited the shower and wrapped herself in a large towel, to face her husband. She felt she had humiliated herself irredeemably. To her utter amazement he greeted her with an almost ecstatic smile, in a newly cleaned bedroom, the only evidence of her misdemeanour being a newly washed damp area of carpet and an upturned newly washed mattress by the bed. The window was open and the room smelled of fresh flowers, which stood proudly in the vase in the bedside table. Vikki could not find any words.

“Thank you!” Jack could “I have never experience such joy in all my life” he said.

Vikki’s confusion was complete. He handed her a small white envelope, “Post, for you.”

She released the invitation card from its envelope. “You are warmly invited to an intimate party, this evening, at the home of Suzanne, new to the neighbourhood desiring to get to know you…” the address followed then the dress code “dress comfortably (sexy would be nice)”

Vickki stared at the parentheses, totally unable to form thought. She instinctively drew the card to her face and a strange dreaminess overcame her as her nostrils filled with the most alluring perfume. She smiled deeply wondering what she ought to wear to the party.