The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan’s Toys

Chapter 3

Vikki arrived home from work, tired, thinking about dinner, what was there that would be easy to cook? She really didn’t feel like cooking, maybe they could have a take out. As she opened the door the smell of cooking, reached through the house to her. A delicious smell, almost, well Mediterranean, rosemary, basil.

She stopped in her tracks, looked around, was this the right house? Yes, it was, yet someone, who was in her kitchen, cooking?

She walked slowly to the kitchen and stood, speechless, astonished at the sight before her. It was Jack, wearing a pinnie, stirring a Casserole from which the delicious smell was emanating. For several seconds her mind could not take in the sight. Jack, her husband, wearing a Pinnie. Jack, her husband making food. Two plates waited on the table, maybe he was expecting someone else.

Jack looked around, he felt almost physical shock at the beauty of the woman standing before him. His eyes drank in the blonde hair moved down the perfect face. Her working clothes making her look both powerful and beautiful. His eyes moved down to the grey jacket, the white blouse, the skirt matching the jacket, stopping just above the knees, her dark tights setting off the shape of those wonderful legs. He felt that he was going to melt, what could he do to please this wonderful woman?

Vikki watched as Jack’s eyes moved over her body. She knew he was drunk. Vikki was not in the mood for a drunk Jack. Before long he would be swearing undying love and pawing her, breathing beer fumes into her face and offering her whatever horrible hotch potch of a stew he had dreamed up from random ingredients which the drink had made him think would work together. She felt the anger rise inside her, yet the casserole did smell good. Jack moved deftly towards her picking up a glass of red wine as he approached. Instead of raising the glass to his own lips as she expected he offered it to her relieving her of her briefcase at the same time. Vikki was confused. He kissed her cheek, almost sheepishly, she smelled the Gin.

Still, she said nothing, as Jack offered to take her jacket, she surrendered it to him. He pulled out a chair for her and she sat, watching him closely. Jack watched Vikki for signs of approval, she just stared back, that was what he deserved.

“Do you like the wine?” he enthused and waited anxiously for her to taste it. Vikki sipped, she was amazed. It was good, very good.

“St Émilion.” He said. “You like Claret don’t you?” Vikki nodded, Jack felt pleasure wave through his body at this sign of approval. Yes, at last, he had pleased her, it felt so good. He went quickly back to the Casserole, stirred and tasted. I spoke to Miriam, our food and lifestyle editor she gave me this recipe, I hope you like it.” He was approaching with a wooden spoon charged with food for her. She tasted, again, surprise, it was very good. Vikki’s mind was racing, what was he up to? Had he been promoted? Who was Miriam? She remembered a middle aged very professional lady, not Jack’s usual bimbo type. Besides Miriam was senior to Jack, he couldn’t use his seniority to seduce her, he couldn’t promise her career advancement, so what was happening?

“What do you think?” Jack’s heart was pumping, would she like it?

“Good.” Vikki replied, still looking dazed.

Jack felt devastated, she didn’t like it, she was just being nice to save his feelings, he felt tears welling up in his eyes. How wonderful this woman was being nice to him, even though he had destroyed dinner, he felt panic, what was he to do?

“I am so sorry, I can start over, I’ll make something different.”

“No Jack, it’s really good.”

Jack was feeling overwhelmed, could she possibly really like his cooking, was it really possible that he had impressed her?

Vikki sipped some more wine, deciding to go with the flow. No doubt he was up to something, but she may as well enjoy his sucking up, while it lasted. She sat back and stretched out her legs. “God my shoes are killing me, I’ve been on my feet all day” she said.

Before the sentence was right out of her mouth Jack had fallen on the floor in front of her and removed her shoes. He took her right foot in his hand and began, very gently to massage it. He lowered his head, his senses were filled with the pungent odour of her feet, he was overcome by a desire to kiss them, caress them. He gently raised her foot to his mouth and kissed it, licked it then very gently sucked her big toe. The texture of the tights was electric in his mouth, it felt so, so good, he felt the pressure of his excitement in his trousers, and looked up the beautiful leg. Jack was rewarded by the sight he longed for, as his gaze passed Vikki’s knee and his focus fell on the dark gusset of her tights, through which he could make out the white of her panties. Jack was aroused, the smell of her feet overwhelming him, as he quickly looked away from the forbidden area. He flushed at the thought that she may have seen him steal a look up her skirt, and returned to pleasuring her feet.

Vikki had watched her husband with growing incredulity. If he was developing a foot fetish, she decided she could get used to it. His caresses soothing her feet and were very pleasurable. Yet, what was he up to? And that furtive glance up her skirt, it seemed almost, well, almost childlike. Her stomach made an involuntary rumble as the taste and smell of the Casserole worked their magic on her senses.

Immediately he jumped to his feet and began to serve dinner. Vikki stared amazed at her husband’s obvious arousal, and watched his uncharacteristic enthusiasm as he placed the food before her. He stood expectantly.

“Aren’t you going to join me?” she asked.

“May I, oh, yes please!” he seemed beside himself with joy.

Dinner was fantastic, Vikki enjoyed every mouthful, but still felt disconcerted. Where had Jack discovered his new talent, and he was so attentive, every detail was taken care of, the lights had dimmed as soon as the meal was on the table and candles lit. The wine was had been chosen with care, and complimented the meal perfectly. Moreover, Jack had not drank much, carefully filling her glass, and actually looking for permission before half filling his own. Every positive response she had made was greeted with enthusiasm, any sign of disapproval appeared to devastate him. This was not like Jack, the Jack she knew and had begun to loathe barely noticed her in the evenings, that is, when he was home. He normally just sat and expected to be fed, watered and, left to watch the football, or the movie. She had begun to feel like an intrusion if she sat in the room with him, only there to meet his need of food and drink and occasionally sex, which increasingly she felt, was an endurance rather than a pleasure for her.

After dinner she expected some sort of confession, or bombshell that would explain this rather strange behaviour, but no, he had suggested she might like to put her feet up and watch television as he washed up. The evening took many strange turns, with Jack suggesting they watch some soaps together, rather than the usual football. Then when he noticed her yawn, he offered to run her a bath, his excitement at her acceptance took her aback. He ran enthusiastically to the bathroom and turned on the taps, pouring copious amounts of her favourite herbal foam bath under them.

She followed him to the bathroom, the running water and the win having their effect on her bladder she pulled down her tights and panties and sat on the toilet. As she felt the first hot drips of liquid release into the pan she noticed the expression of joy on his face, the drips became a flow and Jack was clearly excited watching her, staring at her exposed thighs. The flow receded and she reached for the toilet roll but he had already torn some off and stood with it folded in his hand holding it in front of her.

“May I wipe for you, or if you would prefer I can lick you clean?”

She took the tissue from him and her disapproving look clearly cut him. Vikki felt a gentle warm sense of arousal at the thought of Jack falling before her and licking her clean, but she put this to the back of her mind, what was he up to?

Jack felt the pain of rejection. He realised he had been wrong, but watching her as she had just pulled her tights and panties down and pulled up her skirt had almost been too much for him. He felt the pressure of his erection against his trousers and hoped she wouldn’t notice. The sound of her beautiful golden fluid cascading from her beautiful body had added to the excitement and he wanted to serve her, to wipe her dry, or, if only she would permit, to lick her. He couldn’t believe his impertinence in asking for such a privilege, and was properly chastised by her refusal. How could he make up to her for his impertinence?

As she flushed Vikki pulled her panties and tights off. Jack almost dived on them, his urge to hold them to his face, to loose himself in the smell of her sex almost getting the better of him, but he held himself back. She began to unbutton her blouse and Jack reached over to assist her out of it. His eyes fell to her breasts and the black bra which held them in front of her. He moved behind her to unclasp it for her and remove it. Vikki was non-plussed, he seemed to be uncharacteristically gentle, yet persistent in helping. He unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt before gently pulling it down, crouching before her to stop it landing on the floor as she steeped out of it and helped her into the beautifully hot, bubbly bath. She watched as he gathered her clothes into his arms, folding each item lovingly. Jack was thrilled to see her beautiful naked body as she had stepped into the bath, but he was glad to be crouching as he was filled with awe at being in her presence, naked.

“Shall I go and start the washing, or do would you prefer me help you wash?”

Vikki was puzzled again, there was a backlog of laundry which she was putting off facing and she wondered if she might be pushing her luck. What the hell, she thought. She lay back in the bubbles and just said “Go.”

Jack went. He was thrilled at having the chance to put on this fourth load of washing and he would have time to prepare the bedroom, lighting the candles on the newly made bed, warming the fresh satin sheets for her before she would arrive. He could not resist the smell of her underwear and tights as he lovingly place them in the washing machine before racing up stairs again to put the final touches to the bedroom, fussing once more over the flowers on the dresser and lighting the sensuously scented candles. Jack then offered Vikki a newly warmed towel. Vikki, again was amazed. Just as she thought of getting up from the bath Jack had appeared wrapped the towel around her and had gently towelled her down. She had brushed her teeth and removed her make-up while in the bath and he escorted her to the bedroom, which she barely recognised as her own. He helped her into her nightdress and into bed. Now, she thought, the pawing will begin. Vikki hadn’t realised how much she had begun to loathe sex with her husband, and although the evening had been extremely pleasant she felt that his would be the inevitable anti-climax to it. Still, she thought, I suppose he deserves some reward for all this effort, but what is he up to?

“Can I do any more for you?” Jack asked, Vikki once more couldn’t believe her ears.

“No, I’m tired,” she said, “I’d like to just sleep, if you don’t mind” Vikki had decided to at least put up some resistance. Jack smiled and pulled the covers over her and retreated to the chair next to the dresser.

“Of course, my love.” He said

Vikki sat up and stared at him. Jack seemed distant and to her utter amazement reached down and undid his trousers and pulled out his penis and began to masturbate.

“What the hell are you doing?” Vikki did not know how to react to this new bizarre behaviour.

“Don’t you like watching, Vikki?” Jack asked as he continued to stroke his erection rhythmically. Vikki felt warmly aroused by this new sight, but said nothing. Jack’s excitement was rising.

“Not to worry, my love, he said, I’ll clean up after.” “Jack!” she exclaimed, now feeling shocked at his behaviour. She watched his hand run faster and faster over his shaft and the tip of his penis. She felt warm and moist in her own sex, and a little embarrassed at her arousal.

“I can’t help myself!” Jack sounded plaintiff and stroked faster as he neared climax, Vikki now watched in stunned silence. His face contorted as he gasped in orgasm, carefully catching all his semen in his hand. He quickly, almost furtively brought his hand to his mouth and greedily ate its contents. Vikki’s jaw dropped. Jack looked embarrassed at her. He felt utterly humiliated but knew there was nothing he could do to resist what he was doing, he needed to cum and to eat it. He needed Vikki to witness how depraved he was. Vikki’s confusion was complete. She sat and stared as his erection subsided. Then she lay back on the bed. Her mind was spinning, nothing about the evening made sense, she realised she felt aroused, as her hand moved unconsciously between her legs.

“May I come to bed?” pleaded Jack.

She acquiesced, and relaxed into the warmth of her arousal and drifted off to sleep.