The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan’s Toys

Chapter 5

Vikki went to the shower, Jack handed her a new bottle of shower gel and shampoo. It had a musky, alluring almost sexual perfume she had never encountered before. Her first reaction was almost to be repulsed by it but, then she realized that it was just too concentrated in the bottle and quickly became used to it, well, more than used to it ,it was positively delicious, she thought, and terribly sexy.

“Let’s go shopping” Jack suggested.

Jack had never liked shopping, he had never suggested it before, but he seemed positively excited about the idea.

“O.k.” Vikki’s mind was a little confused, some air would do her good, and, besides she needed something to wear, something sexy.

They drove to the Mall; Jack seemed unable to wait to get into the shops. It was still early and the shops were just opening.

They walked into an expensive clothes shop; Jack was almost skipping with excitement. Vikki felt very self-conscious with him in such a state beside him. She quickly began browsing through the racks of dresses. The young assistant who had just opened up approached, smiling.

“Can I help?”

Vikki was about decline her offer, but Jack’s enthusiasm got the better of him.

“My wife needs a new dress, something figure hugging, sexy, for a special party this evening”

The young assistant smiled, a little embarrassed, and exchanged a sympathetic look with Vikki. AT first the sales assistant thought the woman’s perfume was a little overbearing and, almost unpleasant, but as she got closer she realized it was exotic, very attractive, she would have to ask what it was. “Follow me,” she invited, “Evening wear is this way” Within minutes they had selected a short, low cut dress to die for, way out of Vikki’s price range, and, perhaps, she thought, a little too figure hugging.

“Try it” the young assistant enthused, “the fitting rooms are this way”

Vikki obliged, she knew she wouldn’t squeeze into it, but at least she could escape all the attention for a bit. In the fitting room she slid off her shoes, and pulled her top over her head, before loosening and sliding off her jeans. She pulled on the dress, the cool silky material feeling so sexy against her skin, but tight, she struggled with the zip as it closed around her breasts, and she just knew it wasn’t going to work.

“Need any help?” the Assistant called from beyond the curtain, helpfully.

“No I guess this is a little too tight for me!” Vikki called back.

“Let me try!” Vikki pulled back the curtain, knowing that the Assistant would simply have to accept the obvious, too small, it was a size small than Vikki’s normal.

“Turn around and breath in!” the Assistant instructed, Vikki complied, a strong hand worked the zipper up, but it felt so uncomfortable.

“Hmm,” the Assistant mused, “looks great, but not with this bra!”

True enough Vikki’s bra was of the bulkier sort, well padded and supported. The Assistant released the zipper and suggested that Vikki try the dress without a bra. Vikki felt the colour rise in her cheeks, she had never gone bra-less and the thought of it did give her a certain buzz. She noticed the Assistant’s face flush a little too as she realized what she had just suggested. Vikki smiled.

“Why not!” she said, and reached behind to release the clasp. The Sales Assistant’s eyes involuntarily dropped to Vikki’s breasts as the front of the dress dropped forward as the bra was released, revealing Vikki’s neatly shaped breasts. Vikki felt a frisson of sexual excitement run through her as she noticed the younger woman’s eyes fall. Her nipples responded quite quickly stiffening and both women looked away from each other, embarrassed at their own feeling. The young woman backed out of the cubicle apologetically, face even more flushed than before.

Vikki felt for the young woman and quickly pulled up the front of the dress and requested help with the zipper again, the Sales Assistant walked back, a little sheepishly and Vikki had turned around. Her action was almost tender as she rested one hand on Vikki’s lower back to steady the dress as she zipped it up. She breathed the wonderful scent of the older woman and felt her head go a little light as a curiously erotic feeling flitted through her body momentarily. She felt the older lady relax herself a little into her and felt a strong temptation to gently caress her. But no! She came to herself and remembered her professionalism, just in time. She exhaled quite loudly as she came back to herself, her face almost burning with embarrassment. She had never felt attracted to another woman in her life before, and although somewhat shy with the boys, she wasn’t, she knew she wasn’t that way inclined!

Vikki sensed a tension in the young woman and turned and smiled at her, trying to put her at her ease. She almost fell into the large brown eyes, and instantly wanted to put her arms around this beautiful young creature in front of her. To mother her she corrected her thinking quickly, the young woman was obviously a little distressed.

“Are you all right?” Vikki asked.

“Ye-yes” the girl responded looking even more distressed. “You look fantastic in that dress!”

“Well thank you, don’t be embarrassed to pay a compliment!” Vikki’s hand stroked the young woman’s cheek reassuringly. The perfume was almost overwhelming, both woman’s nostrils drank in the erotic bouquet and looked deeply into one another’s eyes. They were either going to kiss or step back and for a moment it was on a knife edge, both of them trying to read and understand the signals in the other’s eyes and bodies, trying to interpret their own feelings their confusion at their attraction to one another. They stepped back from the brink, the Shop Assistant showed Vikki to the full length mirror and Vikki admired herself in her new dress, yes it was tight, it accentuated her every curve, her nipples protruded, she felt so sexy.

“I must have it!” she smiled at the Assistant, reading her name, Stacey, from her name badge, “Stacey, you’ve been so helpful, now I need your help with underwear!” Vikki barely believed she had said it. She felt that she was listening to someone else talk, rather than talking herself, but she felt a strange buzz from the almost shocked look on Stacey’s face as it turned to a coy smile.

“Of course! Come with me” she led the way to the Lingerie department. Jack sat in the waiting area as the two woman swept past him, Stacey leading his wife by the hand. He stood up and followed at a discreet distance, wondering if he was right to follow. Stacey was enthusiastically holding some of the firm’s most intimate apparel for Vikki’s inspection, they both settled on a pair of flesh coloured lacy high legged knickers.

“You must come along to the party!” Vikki was determined to befriend the young Sales Assistant, who was beginning to panic that her new friend was about to leave the shop, and wonder how she could ensure they didn’t loose touch.

Vikki left Jack to pay and to pass on the details of the party while she just stood back and stared at the beautiful young woman she had just befriended. She looked so young, and yet so beautiful. Vikki’s eyes drank in the whole of her head, the long slightly wavy brown hair, those beautiful large brown eyes, the colour of her tanned almost Mediterranean skin, the texture of her slightly reddening cheeks. Vikki wanted to own her, to care for her, to mother her. Stacey noticed the older woman’s attention and felt her face colour rise again. She felt a little aroused, but mostly confused by this feeling, after all this beautiful creature, whose breasts she had so wanted to touch, caress, suckle, when she saw them was old enough to be her mother, and yet she felt such, well such a strong sexual attraction to her, even more than she had ever felt before for anyone, male or female.

For the rest of the day Vikki found it hard to concentrate on her work. She was excited about the party and meeting this mysterious new neighbour. She could barely wait to get home and strip off her clothes and try on the new dress and panties, which Stacey had seemed so excited about, and then there was Stacey, she would see Stacey again. Being parted from the young woman was like being separated from a part of herself. She couldn’t understand this, after all they had only just met, but time and again Vikki’s thoughts drifted to what Stacey might be doing, almost jealous that she would be helping other women to choose sexy clothes. In fact, when this thought occurred she felt angry. Stacey would have to find a new job, she couldn’t have her looking at other women’s breasts, the little slut!

Vikki was shocked by the violence of her feeling. Every time she tried to rationalize her thoughts about Stacey she felt fuzzy, almost sleepy, it was too hard to think. In fact thinking was difficult, and by lunchtime she decided to take the rest of the day off.

After all what was the point in working flexitime if you couldn’t take the odd afternoon off. She rang her boss and told her, then picked up her new purchases and got up and left her Office. Instead of going straight out the door she went to the Ladies room, and changed into her new sexy panties. As she pulled of the cotton ones she had been wearing, she remembered how Stacey’s fingers had caressed the material of their silky sexy replacements, as she pulled them up over her sexy wound she could almost feel Stacey’s fingers through them, caressing her bottom, brushing over her thighs gently pressing against her sex. She sat back on the seat of a toilet and slid her hand down the front of her newly bought underwear and, imagining it was her sexy friends fingers she gently stroked herself, gently parting her lips as a low moan escaped. She was so wet her finger just slipped inside her, she felt her need build as she allowed her finger to caress her now stiffening love button, then return to the soaking slit, back and forth as the pleasure mounted and spread through her whole body, her eyes closed seeing Stacey’s eyes go like saucers as she stared at Vikki’s excited nipples. Her free hand now inside her top caressing her own breasts as she built towards climax, wanting, needing Stacy to be close, dreaming of her young lover caressing her nipples with her beautiful, luscious, full red lips, teasing her with her teeth. Suddenly her body demanded she thrust her fingers, almost her whole inside herself and rocked on the toilet seat, legs spread as wide as she could. Moaning louder and louder as she reached a crescendo of pleasure her body shuddered as her orgasm engulfed her, she fought for breath as her fingers found her clitoris again and stroked her along the wonderful plateau and she slid them inside to raise herself to another orgasm, the smell of her own sex filling the cubicle as she continued to pleasure herself riding the wave of another plateau and up once more to a tremendous orgasm before she managed to pull her hand free from inside her new lingerie, and her body sagged under her, replete, satisfied, yet still, maybe wanting a little more, she stroked herself through the underwear and another gentle moan of pleasure escaped through her lips.

Coming back to her senses she suddenly realized she was in the lavatory of her work place. She sat a little breatless, but trying to be silent listening for the sounds of anyone else in the room. Luckily she seemed to have the Ladies Room to herself. She dressed, composed herself as best she could, flushed the toilet for effect and opened the cubicle door. She was alone. Relieved she washed her hands, splashed some cold water on her face to try to reduce the heat and left quickly.

She called by the Mall on her way home and stopped by Stacey’s shop, just to check Stacey was o.k. and still coming to the party.

Stacey had become even more confused by her encounter as the day wore on. She had never felt the remotest attraction to a woman before, never mind a customer, and an older one, at that. The memory of the perfume was still with her, she could almost still smell it, and the smell had been wonderful. When she recalled it she faded almost into a dream, several times being rudely called back to reality by a customer, or Mrs Johnston, the Floor Manager’s angry voice.

“You’re not paid to sit about fantasizing about the young studs you met last night, get back to your work!” Young studs, if only Mrs Johnston knew. Her heart leapt into her mouth when she saw Vikki entering the shop again. Fear and excitement vied for dominance, was the beautiful woman here to cancel this evening’s date, not that it was a “date” as such, you don’t have a “date” with another woman, especially not an older one. She quickly checked her make up in a mirror and almost ran to meet her.

“Everything alright, ma’am, with this morning’s purchases.

“I’ll say!” Vikki replied, taking in the beauty before her. She stared at the young woman in her navy shop uniform. Even though the shapeless blouse hid her breasts, Vikki could see something of the outline of her curves and the navy knee length skirt did nothing for her young friend Vikki, was overwhelmed by her beauty. Stacey could only stare back as the aroma of the perfume seemed to slowly surround her leaving her head swimming as she stared back.

“Pick you up at six, then.” Vikki managed to sound controlled

“Oh yes!” Stacey was barely able to gasp.