The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. We now follow the adventures of Jig and his guests, Dave and Jack, with the Str8Guys.

Part Four

1.

So, after sending my guests off to the swimming hole with four of the Str8Guy dudes, I showered with the two Str8Guys I kept with me - to get our cowboy barbeque ready. Then I settled in with the two, Tom and Looper, for a relaxing afternoon on my office couch where I could check in on the guests with one of my many hidden Dude Ranch Cams.

Well, not exactly relaxing, since I had two zonked dudes with me, ready to play any way I wanted, and I did want to play. It’s always great for me to play with my Str8Guys, since that’s the best time to reinforce their mind control training and kept them prepped to satisfy the guests!

I could see the others had gotten to the swim hole and were stripping and jumping in. Big Chad pulled Jack’s shorts and shirt off, then hauled him naked over his shoulder and jumped with him. They made a big splash and so the other dudes started splashing back. Dave was already in the water, right next to Jimmy, his hands underwater, exploring the dude. Yep, they’d keep the guests busy. And happy.

So was I—straddling Looper’s big dick—his “Horny Thing” as I had named it, while licking handsome Tom’s tasty cock, “Knobby.” Meanwhile the action at the lake was getting hotter. Both of my guests were doing pretty much what I was doing: getting screwed by one straight guy, while sucking on another.

Well, eventually I had to get off Looper’s pleasure post and start to get ready for the guests’ return. I left the dudes on the couch, using the trigger that puts them to sleep. They looked really cute there, sleeping curled up together, naked... straight guys!

So I went to the kitchen to prep for the barbeque, and to think about entertaining the guests tonite. I thought we’d do a country night out. Get the dudes to line dance with the guests, cuddling while watching the stars around the fire pit, and bringing out The Bronk.

What is The Bronk, you ask? Well, it’s a surprise I had for my Str8Guys. Sitting in the garden shed, under a tarp, delivered when the dudes were all out patrolling the ranch fence, I had an old mechanical bull from some closed cowboy bar. I had it modified so nobody could get hurt bouncing on it, mostly since I wasn’t trying to bounce riders off, but rather to keep two riders on it—together!

I had introduced the dudes to my new toy a couple days before the arrival of our first guests. It was after lunch one afternoon, after I told them we’d take a break and I had brought out some cold beer. I didn’t usually let the Str8Guys drink booze before evening, but this time I wanted them relaxed when I surprised them.

So I had them drag it out of the shed and I made a big deal of pulling off the tarp. I got some “Way cools” and “Yahoos” from them. Then I calmed them with the trigger that gets them focused and ready to learn, and showed them the modifications. There were some Velcro attachments so nobody could fall off. I got Chad stripped and up on The Bronk, on his back. I sucked him ‘til his thick tool was hard.

That’s when I had Tom strip and climb on top of him. With his feet in the stirrups, leaning forward against Chad, I was pleased to see the smile on his zonked face. I turned it on and it began to slowly buck. I gave Tom another trigger and he stretched across Chad, began to massage the big stud’s neck and shoulders with his mouth. I reached between them to make sure their cocks were hard and rubbing against each other. They were both in a state of complete bliss!

Then I had Tom stand in the stirrups and sit again on Chad as I guided the stud’s stiff manhood into his buddy. I turned The Bronk’s controls faster and watched as Tom rode the Str8Guy under him. Awesome sight! I definitely needed a Bronk Cam to show this stuff on the web site! The dudes drank their beer, got rowdy, and all took turns, with me on top, though we all knew my Str8Guys were really tops! Having my straight studs strapped to The Bronk, hard, with me in charge, riding each ‘til they were all spent, was a great feeling!

Over the next couple days I trained the dudes to ride The Bronk. I spent quite some time on it, training my Str8Guys in the finer points of mechanical bull riding—Bar Straight Dude Ranch style!

I knew I enjoyed riding on The Bronk, while riding a Str8Guy. I trusted my guests would be as enthusiastic about the Dude Ranch’s new sport of Dude Bareback Riding!

Well, kitchen prep was done and I was ready to wake my two dudes and get ready for the barbeque, since the guests would be coming back soon. But probably sooner cuming!

2.

I fetched Looper and Tom’s cowboy boots and two pair of plaid boxer shorts. Shorts and cowboy boots are my Str8Guys’ uniform for entertaining guests. Got the dudes awake... well, I started tickling them, they started tickling me... you get the drift. Fifteen minutes later I did have them drained, dressed and helping to carry food from the kitchen to the BBQ area.

The dudes, led by carpenter Chad, had built us a neat Old West barbeque. It was in a copse of evergreens at the far end of the backyard garden, where Tom and one of the guests had been working earlier in the day. I got a flash of seeing Tom through the window then, his shirt off, tight muscles glistening in the sun. Well, here he was walking a head of me, still bare-chested, like I like ‘im!

OK, so the dudes found this old cart behind the barn. They cleaned it up a little, added some support under it, propped it up on some half wooden-spoke wheels. With some hay bales and blankets it was a great place to watch the stars above the trees. We built a brick fire pit near it, with some low, wide benches around it. A fancy, chrome BBQ unit was positioned across from the pit, under a tarp strung between the trees, with an assortment of old cutting block tables and utensils—definitely a Str8Guy cookout hideout. A picnic table with attached benches completed the ensemble.

I had Looper make up a fire and get the BBQ going while I sat Tom on the hay wagon, to work on his conditioning, since I was going to have him perform with Chad later. So I played with his beautifully shaped chest, so smooth and firm, muscles mounded just right! And also played with his head, deepening his trance. I didn’t notice until the commotion registered—the rest of the dudes and our guests had arrived.

While getting cold drinks for the guests, I shoed the other four Str8Guys to their bunkhouse telling them to get on their party gear: cowboy boots and plaid shorts. They were back in a couple minutes. Chad had tied a red bandana around his neck. It showed off his manly chest just fine! Smitty’s “RodMe” was already sticking straight out of his shorts.

Our two guests sat with drinks in hand by the fire while I directed the dudes in burning some steaks and setting the table. I had Tom over by the fire with me and the guests, lying on one of the benches, in a deep sleep, with his “Knobby” erection poking straight up. I wanted him rested for the after-chow show. Similarly with Chad. I had him straddle the bench I was sitting on, so I could get right behind him and massage his strong back, while I gave him a string of hypnotic suggestions, some into his right ear, some into his left. His “ThickThing” was also sticking out, so I fondled his big glans with spit moistened fingers while he leaned against me, totally in a mind controlled bliss state. Then the table and food were ready and, licking Chad’s sweet precum off my fingers, I had to get my two zonked studs awake enough to join in the chow.

Dinner was pretty uneventful—just the usual Str8Guy hijinks; a couple spilled drinks, some guffaws, and a good deal of groping the dudes by my guests who seemed to be taking to the Str8Guys just right!

3.

With chow done, it was time to entertain the guests. You know the guests were pretty entertained already, groping the Str8Guys and all, but I wanted something special for their first night at the Dude Ranch. So I got the dudes lined up, looking really good in just plaid boxer shorts and cowboy boots! The right trigger words and their stiffies were tenting their shorts. Turned on the boom box and had them line dancing, then doing the bump and grind with each other.

Most of their cocks were sticking straight out of their shorts by then, so I had them line up for my guests to do a taste testing. I gave each guest a blindfold, sat them on a bench and had the dudes line up for them to taste straight dude cock and try to guess who they were sucking. The guests were obviously enjoying the experience and my Str8Guys were in that mind control state where all they were was stiff cocks and grins.

That’s when I had a couple dudes drag out The Bronk. I got big Chad strapped onto it, stroking his ThickThing to make sure it was still stiff. He looked so sexy, tied down in his shorts and boots, manhood like a flagpole. Brought the guests over and took off their blindfolds. They got the picture real quick. Then I had Tom drop his shorts and kick off his boots, telling him to “Mount The Bronk an’ ride em, cowboy!”

Well, that’s just what Tom did: climbed onto Chad and snuggled against him. I began bullrider slow, just letting them ride and get really close. Tom was licking Chad’s big, dark nipples and massaging his strong chest muscles. As he rode you could see their hard cocks rubbing against each other. I had two of my other big Str8Guys, Looper and Smitty, positioned behind the guests, nuzzling and fondling them. It was neat, what my dudes would do when a little drunk and majorly mind zonked! That’s when I told Tom to mount Chad and guided the big dude’s thick erection into his buddy’s hole. My straight dudes didn’t screw each other that often, since I wanted them mind controlled as Str8Guy tops, but Tom and Chad were different; I just loved to watch those two fucking. Big muscled Chad and trim, tight Tom made a beautiful pair when locked together. I just gazed at them.

Guest Dave interrupted my reverie. He had come over next to me, still with Smitty tight behind, sort of locking the dude’s arms around him with his own arms, keeping the Str8Guy right against him, “So, you think we can get this dude up there and I can ride The Bronk too?” I told him we wanted guests to have the full Dude Ranch experience and I was sure we could rearrange things.

To make a long story short, I sent Tom and Chad over to the hay bales to wait for me, while Smitty stripped and mounted bullrider. I made sure he was stiff and condom-clad; Dave hopped on, I turned the machine on and left the guest to enjoy himself. My other guest had taken Looper up to the bales and seemed quite happy under the country dude.

So I joined Tom and Chad up on the hay. Dobbie had fallen asleep on one of the fire pit benches, and since Jimmy was the only lone dude, I motioned him up. Well, three horny straight dudes are a real challenge, but, hey, that’s why I set up the Bar Straight Dude Ranch. Who am I to complain that my fantasies were all right here for the enjoying!

The stars were beautiful. The guests were fully occupied. The dudes were getting off. Could this life get any better? I knew over the next few months we’d have plenty of guests, then, by late winter it would just be me and my Str8Guys. While we’d probably be snowed-in, I thought I could do a holiday special for some of my best guests. A week snowed-in with a bunch of horny, mind controlled, straight dudes would be a great way to celebrate!

Things didn’t work out exactly like that . . . even better! But that was next spring, when I hired a couple local just-18 country boys to help out. Then Chad picked up a couple runaways. Really hot! But that’s another story for another time.

End of Part Four