The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrive in Part Three.

Part Three

1.

I stood in the big main room of the ranch inn building, re-reading the house rules I had framed over the fireplace:

  1. Str8Guys are Tops!
  2. Guests are to show respect to the Str8Guys at all times.
  3. Each guest is assigned daily to a Str8Guy to help with ranch chores.
  4. Guests are expected to service Str8Guys immediately upon demand.
  5. Guests must ask for permission to share a bunk with a Str8Guy.
  6. Rule breaking or property damage will be disciplined.
  7. Guests will always have the time of their lives!

My first Bar Str8 Dude Ranch customers, a couple of regulars at my Str8Guys web site, were due to arrive any minute. A couple hours ago I’d sent Chad and the jeep to meet them at the bus stop in the nearest town, an hour and a half away. Before Chad left I gave him some last minute hypnotic suggestions and undid the top two buttons of his plaid shirt. He looked great, as always, in his worn jeans and work boots.

My zonked and mind controlled St8Guys were such a pleasure to be with... if you catch my drift, but I was glad that some guests would be arriving, since keeping six Str8Guys’ horse cocks drained was taken a lot of my time, not that I mind, mind you. Well, boots were the cause of the only rebellion I got from the St8Guys while we readied the old dude ranch for our first guests.

Except for country-boy Looper, none of the guys liked wearing cowboy boots. So I had to work on their minds a bit, during their regular “relaxation” hypnosis sessions. I’d let them wear their scruffy work boots during work hours, but put on their new cowboy boots for “fun time.” I knew my guests would get off on my muscular Str8Guys wearing only their Western boots and plaid shorts (with their cocks peakin’ out) while they entertained the guests. I know I did!

Then I heard the jeep crunching the gravel outside as it pulled up. I was a little nervous and did a few self-hypnosis deep breaths to get ready. Yea, I did some mind control work on myself too; you can’t keep hypnotizing a bunch of Str8Guys without falling into trance a lot yourself. That’s what we were, a dude ranch full of zonked guys waiting for our first customers, and they had just arrived. I flipped on the intercom to the bunkhouse where I had put my Str8Guys to rest while waiting for the guests. I gave them the trigger words that would wake them up and keep them stiff; told them to come on out to greet our guests.

2.

Chad was grinning as he climbed from the jeep and opened the back door to let our guests out. The other Str8Guys were jogging out from the bunkhouse, wearing their cowboy work outfits: tight jeans, work boots and plaid shirts. The guests were average looking guys, looking a little intimidated by all the big dudes surrounding them, with obvious bulges in their jeans.

The Str8Guys lined up. I went down the row, introducing each one. “You both met Chad. Here are Tom, Dobbie, the Looper, Jimmy and Smitty.” My Str8Guys cocks started tenting their jeans even more, but they paid no particular attention to that, being properly mind controlled. We all shook hands and everybody relaxed a bit. Our guests, Dave and Jack were smiling and staring at the Str8Guy muscles and bulges. Dave was gregarious, slim and dark haired while his friend was quieter, blond, with a gym-built build. If he had been a bit younger and bigger, he would have almost looked like one of my guys.

I asked the guests to watch. Then I walked behind the Str8Guys, whispering something in each one’s left ear. They closed their eyes, clasped hands behind their backs, and the bulges intensified. I went around the front and unzipped their jeans. Since my Str8Guys don’t use underwear, their now stiff erections popped out. I continued the introductions, naming each dude’s cock with the names I had given them as part of their mind control training. Tom had a beautiful cock, straight with a tasty knob at the tip, so I called him “Knobby.” Looper had a very long, curved cock, sort of like a bull horn, so naturally his was “Horny-Thing” while Chad had a big, thick cock with a wide glans, which I just called “Thick-Thing.” Jimmy’s cock and balls looked real good, and were of a most delightful size; he was awesome riding, so he was “Horse-Dong.” Smitty, who had a truly impressive muscle cock and the strongest sex drive of the bunch was “Rod-Me.” That left Dobbie who was also always ready, whenever his trigger was used, so I called his Do-Me”

I stepped back with Dave and Jack to admire the view: a row of studs, eyes closed, cocks at attention. I had to grin! As were my guests.

I explained: “The Str8Guys have been conditioned to respond to certain trigger words. When you use the right trigger, they behave a certain way, and don’t remember much about it after. That’s so they’ll keep their Str8Guy attitudes when not performing.” I produced two 3 by 5 cards and gave one to each guest, “These have the triggers that you’ll find most interesting. You ought to memorize them! I’ve put them in the right state of mind; when I tell them to open their eyes, they won’t notice their dicks sticking out. You’ll find that the Str8Guys always have a condom in their back jean pockets. Understand?” Dave and Jack nodded, mesmerized by the row of studs, “Eyes open!”

“Looper, grab Dave’s bag and bring him to Room 1; Tom, bring Jack to Room 2 with his bag. Gentlemen, here at the Bar Str8 Dude Ranch, we sort of have uniforms for our guests. You’ll find them in your rooms. Your Str8Guys will show you around; since this is a working ranch, the guys have some chores to do, so you can help them out. We’ll see you back here for a real ranch house lunch in couple hours.”

As the guests were being hustled off (both reading their trigger word cards), I turned to the other Str8Guys, stuffing their cocks back into their pants (they didn’t seem to notice...:)—“You boys check the chore list an’ get to work.” I quickly went back to my office to check the cameras in the guest rooms.

Like I had programmed them, Looper was standing in the guest room, zipper down, hands on his hips, cock sticking out, telling Dave he needed some attention. Tom, in the other room, was on his back on the bunk, with Jack already sucking on him. Both guys came quickly, as programmed, and showed the guests their uniforms. Each guest was given a pair of gray cotton shorts and a gray teeshirt, with “Bar Str8 Dude Ranch” in blue on the front (with a bright pink bar under it) and the word “Guest” in blue on the back. I heard Looper saying, “Ya put ‘em on wit’ nothin’ else, ‘cept your sneakers. Then ya come wit’ me.”

I decided to follow them from camera to camera to see how my Str8Guy handled his first guest. I knew he’d follow instructions; I guessed the guest would get off on the role he’d learn to play, so long as my guys kept them satisfied. As I knew they would!

Looper led his guest to the barn where I saw him saddling his horse. Tom had some gardening to do around back, so that’s where he and his guest went. Pretty quickly Looper and Dave were sharing a horse and heading out to check some fencing. Dave was sitting behind the Str8Guy, arms holding tightly about the dude’s muscled chest. As they rode passed my window, I could see one of the guest’s hands cupping Looper’s bulge. Yes, things were going to be great!

I went off to find which guy was cleaning up the bathhouse—I needed some attention from one of my Str8Guys too. It was big Chad. He had shucked his clothes since he was scrubbing down the flooring around the hot tub and getting water all over the place. Str8Guys aren’t all that neat! But I didn’t care!

I stripped too and told him I’d come to help out... and help out to come! I didn’t even have to give Chad one of his triggers since his big cock went stiff as I stripped. Love that Str8Guy! He looked so good swabbing with his mop, cock sticking out, that I just had to kneel down in front of him and start sucking. I sucked; he swabbed. Then I nodded toward the tub and he got in. So did I. He sat, leaned back, closed his eyes, arms stretched out along the rim of the tub, the water bubbling around his nipples. Without any more preliminaries, I climbed over his legs, squatted onto his stiffy and guided it in place. No condoms for me with my guys, though I made sure they were programmed to always use them with the guests. I just love barebacking my studs, especially in the hot tub! So I rode the big guy ‘til he came—I was pressing against him and came too, between us, as I felt his cock bulge and pulse hot cum deep into me. Hey, the tub has a really good filtration sy stem... But maybe the best part was after, hugging him, nibbling on his neck, snuggling and drifting off.

Well, we’ve got a working ranch, so I couldn’t stay as long as I wanted. I left Chad in the tub with a grin on his face while I left to get lunch. I still had a bunch of hungry Str8Guys to satisfy.

3.

One of my main jobs was keeping everybody fed. I always have one of the Str8Guys taking turns helping me in the ranch kitchen, but they need instructions so they don’t make too much of a mess. My guys worked hard and played hard—they liked to eat hearty. Steak and potatoes, griddle cakes, bread and some spinach or other greens (it was cute, the way my Str8Guys would try to avoid their greens, but the right trigger and they’d finish everything I made for them). I also made sure the dudes got their vitamins, especially the aminos that would build up sperm production. Just like the ranch horses, I had to keep the Str8Guys fed right and healthy. I hoped the guests would like cowboy chow, since it was part of the dude ranch experience.

So I had Dobbie set the table on the back porch, overlooking the garden where Tom and Jack were working. Tom had his shirt off and his beautiful build was glistening in the sun. His guest was close by him, acting a bit intoxicated. I knew what that was like—being high from getting close to my Str8Guys. Looper and his guest were coming back from the barn where they had returned their horse. I didn’t have time to check the barn cam, but they took a while in there, and I could tell from Dave’s grin that the Str8Guy was keeping our guest happy!

I brought the food out, took the wet towel Dobbie had used to swipe the table and used it to clean some biscuit flour off his face and shirt (did I say that Str8Guys were really messy in my kitchen?). It was cute, the way he stood there while I got him cleaned. So the table was ready and I clanged the chow bell that hung by the porch door. The other St8Guys started showing up from various directions. Our guests went to sit down by their dudes, but I motioned them to other seats, between the other guys, “Want you to get to know all the ranch hands. Some of the guys already finished their chores, so they can all go down to the swimming hole with you after lunch. It’s a great shady place to hang out in the heat.”

Eating with my Str8Guys is always an experience. They’re grabbing food, talking, horsing around. Something always spills. I’m often the butt of jokes, often about my sore butt. I love it when my guys relax and cut loose. Well, the guests were a little intimidated by it all, but they joined in pretty well. When Smitty spilled some syrup on his fingers, guest Dave leaned over and quickly licked his fingers clean. The Str8Guys didn’t seem to notice; they were all programmed to basically let the guests do what ever they wanted with them. I took the opportunity to explain, first using a trigger with the dudes that immediately quieted them. Their eyes closed and the hands cupped their knees.

“Just wanted you to see how nicely programmed I’ve go the Str8Guys. They’re in relax mode right now, not paying attention to us. You can do just about anything you want with them. Like, Dave, when you licked Smitty’s fingers. He just accepted that. When I recall them they won’t even notice any time had passed and I’ll show you what I mean with Tom, here sitting next to me. Any questions?” Well they did have quite a few questions, about mind control, and about the dudes. I answered them and then brought the guys back. They acted like nothing had happened, just continuing to eat, jostle each other and behave in their Str8Guy way.

Tom still had his shirt off from gardening. Just looking at his beautiful body, smooth, hairless and finely muscled, turned me on. I placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him toward me so I could lean over and lick his nipples. The nipples stood up and Tom kept chewing his food. Then I pulled down his zipper and reach in. He continued eating while I fondled, but did get quiet. I leaned even farther and licked his delicious cock a few times, stroking him between licks. The Str8Guys finished all the food on their plates, like I had trained them. We all got up and I drafted Tom, his cock still sticking straight out, and Looper to help me clean up, while the rest of the guys went to saddle up and bring the guests to the swimming hole.

4.

I was planning on a cool afternoon with the two dudes I was keeping around, while checking the swimming hole cam to see what action my guests got. So after cleaning up, I took the two dudes to my office. The right trigger words got them stripped and heading off to the small shower by the office toilet. I turned on the pond cam but the dudes and guests hadn’t arrived there yet, so I stripped to join the shower. That shower was not built for three, which is what made it so much fun. Once we were wet I turned off the water and soaped them both thoroughly. My Str8Guys just stood there while I attended to them with a soapy brush and my hands. They had been hard since I sent them to the shower, so I made sure to soap their erections and balls carefully and lovingly. Then the water was back on and I was squeezing between them, hands exploring all over while they stood there, eyes closed, cocks hard, and grinning too. I love my dudes!

I got them dried off and onto the couch in my office, where I could watch the cam and play with the Str8Guys. I could see the others had gotten to the swim hole and were stripping and jumping in. Big Chad pulled Jack’s shorts and shirt off, then hauled him naked over his shoulder and jumped with him. They made a big splash and so the other dudes started splashing back. Dave was already in the water, right next to Jimmy, his hands underwater, exploring the dude. Yep, they’d keep the guests busy. And happy.

I was sitting between Tom and Looper, stroking their erections, watching the cam. Just feeling as good as you can feel, when everything is working just right. I had a couple horny dudes and a couple free hours before I’d need their help getting set up for a big ranch dinner. I wanted to do a country barbarque and get everyone around the fire pit in the back garden, so our guests could watch the stars and snuggle with my mind controlled Str8Guys, like I was going to do right now.

So I straddled Looper, feeling his long country cock sliding where I liked it best and leaned over to suck Tom’s beauty. Oh yes, this dude ranch was the place for riding!

End of Part Three.