The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In part Four we followed the adventures of Jig and his guests, Dave and Jack, with the Str8Guys.

It is now several months later and the routine at the Dude Ranch is about to be broken by a winter adventure.

Part Five

1.

Except for Yuletide, when several guests were going to spend the holidays, I had assumed winter would be a quiet time at the Bar Str8 Dude Ranch. That’s not exactly what happened, since the web cams all over the place were live on my net site 24/7 and we had a growing audience I had to keep entertained. With a half dozen mind zonked Str8Guys I didn’t think that would be too much of a problem. In fact, it was just the problem I enjoyed most... if you catch my drift :)

The first thing I had to make sure was that there would be enough naked Str8Guy flesh in front of the web cams so the web site members would keep on coming back for more. Since it was getting cold around the ranch that took some planning. I knew my mind controlled dudes would run around the snow in the nude if I wanted; but I didn’t want to do anything that might damage the goods, so to speak. I feel a strong sense of responsibility for my guys’ health and well being! Str8Guys aren’t that good at taking care of themselves if they don’t have their mother-hen (that’s me!) watching over them. It’s a job I love! Especially the bunkhouse and bathhouse were natural places for my dudes to be “au natural.” The right mind control and they really liked showing off. There was plenty of straight guy muscle, butt and crotch for the cams. Yes, Winter was going to be fine.

Before Winter set in, though, there was Fall. Things pretty much peaked out during Halloween. We had our last guests in late September and the Str8Guys were getting a bit bored with chores and showing off for the cams. I increased the time I spent working on mind control with each; even added a new section of the web site for my Mind Control Cam. I put the new cam over the lounge in my office, where I did most of the hypnosis sessions with my guys. The cam showed the lounge straight on, with the Str8Guy in full front view. My chair was in shadow with my back to the cam. I had conditioned the guys to enjoy their sessions. I’d always start the same way—it’s real important in mind control to be consistent with the subject. Especially with Str8Guys, you’ve got to keep it consistent so they feel comfortable and keep their sweet straight guy behavior. That’s what the customers want! I had a schedule I’d posted so the web site members could watch, but I also reran the best past sessions, so there was always some mind control session for them to see.

So, I’d start by putting my right hand on the Str8Guy’s left shoulder and saying the trigger phrase. Let’s say it was handsome Chad. He’d stop whatever he was doing and take deep breath. Then he’d stand there, arms at his side, eyes closed, breathing deeply. I’d always say, “You looked so relaxed. Let’s go to my office so you can relax more, on the lounge.” Chad would open his eyes and follow me to the office.

Once there, I’d suggest that he get more comfortable by stripping and laying on the lounge. Did I tell how gorgeous Chad is? Lying there naked with his eyes closed. He has this broad, muscled, mesomorph body that just needs to be stroked and loved. Handsome face, brown, curly hair and soulful eyes. And, did I say, a body to swoon for. So I’d work on his head while his bod was exposed to the cam; he’d just lie there, with my hands touching him as I spoke. Getting hard, getting soft. I was setting or reinforcing trigger words and touch points. He was loving the attention. The web site members were drooling as they peered into their monitors. Everybody was happy.

Every session concluded with me sucking and stroking... and exhibiting the Str8Guy’s erection to the cam. I made sure the dude pumped out a good load of sperm onto his washer board abs, then I put the cam into a loop just after I licked Chad, or the other guys clean and before I brought them out of hypnosis, or at least as far out as their current mind zonked state ever allowed. Definitely one of the best parts of the Bar Straight Dude Ranch experience!

2.

Well, enough of a digression; back to our Halloween fun... Like I said, the dudes were getting restless. So I suggested to them that we get to meet our neighbors (yeah, we have some—the nearest was a couple miles away) by inviting them to a Halloween Party. I’ll tell them we’re closed for the season and with just a skeleton staff, but we thought it would be neighborly to invite them, etc. You know. To my surprise we got four calls back—we could expect maybe a dozen or more visitors to the ranch.

So I got the guys to work immediately to make sure the place looked like a honeymoon resort. I started with few strategic replacements of risqué artwork with some Navaho rugs. I had taken some of my favorite photos of the Str8Guys, enlarged, framed and hung around the place: images of shirtless dudes on horseback, guys relaxing in the hot tube, or doing manly things, nearly naked, around the ranch; a couple with their zippers open and erections thrusting out. My most favorite, in one of the guest rooms, was a shot of Chad wearing just boots and chaps, taken from behind, showing his awesome bubble butt, looking over his shoulder at the camera, with this wicked grin on his face. The images helped with my dudes’ mind control and also kept the guests happy.

And I had to remove my Bar-Str8 Dude Ranch Rules, which, to repeat, are:

  1. Str8Guys are Tops!
  2. Guests are to show respect to the Str8Guys at all times.
  3. Each guest is assigned daily to a Str8Guy to help with ranch chores.
  4. Guests are expected to service Str8Guys immediately upon demand.
  5. Guests must ask for permission to share a bunk with a Str8Guy.
  6. Rule breaking or property damage will be disciplined.
  7. Guests will always have the time of their lives!

Last thing was to change the name over the ranch gate from Bar Straight Dude Ranch to Straight Bar Dude Ranch. Same symbol: a straight bar over the words Dude Ranch. But we painted it blue, instead of pink.

Then we got to work on the Halloween Party itself! One of the guys, Smitty, I think, got the idea that the skeleton staff ought to look like skeletons! I really liked the idea of the dudes in tight black bodysuits that had a skeleton design on them; a skull print covering the snug face mask. It was easy to get them on the Internet. I suggested adding Cowboy hats, belt and boots so they’d be Cowboy Skeletons.

The ranch house had a root cellar with an overhead door outside and a narrow staircase to the pantry inside. We decided to have the guests enter through the cellar, where we set up scary-silly displays. You know, a scarecrow holding its Jack-o-lantern head in its hands. That sort of thing. Upstairs we brought bales of hay into the big room, with more pumpkin lanterns. I gotta say, the Str8Guys had a great, though messy, time making a couple dozen Jack-o-lanterns! We set up a food table with cider, Applejack, donuts, the usual Fall fare. We were ready.

The guests started arriving at dusk. The place looked great, decorated with those couple dozen lanterns. The dudes looked great. Actually, they looked really cute. They had jocks and longjohns on under their skeleton suits, so their packages wouldn’t hang too prominently. I was thinking, though, next year we’d have dude ranch guests out for Halloween and the guys would be naked under their stretchy suits. No underwear then! They’d bulge in ways those guests would appreciate. That thought kept me smiling as these guests arrived.

So here’s who came. There was an older couple, the Stimfords, who had retired to the ranch nearest the Bar Straight. They seemed very cultured and pleasant. I caught that he was a retired scientist of some sort. Then there was the Jones family from a few miles farther out. They ran a real horse ranch with their three teenage sons who they home schooled. The oldest, Matt was this beautiful six foot country boy with a mass of blond hair and the bluest eyes. His “little” twin brothers, Mike and Mort, were slightly younger versions of the same—but already an inch taller. Real eye candy. Some comment made me realize they were just turning 18. There was another farm couple with a toddler and a couple assorted ranch hands that looked the part: lean and leathery outdoors types, who belonged to one family or the other.

A little later I heard a couple motorcycles arrive with our last group of guests, who, it turned out, were a group of bikers who all lived in a ramshackle farmhouse doing I wasn’t sure what—and I wasn’t sure I wanted to know! Their leader was a big hairy guy named Big Moose, but some of the others were younger and trimly built, looking awesome in their biker gear. Later I learned there were four of them, Big Moose, two red headed brothers, Scott and Rudy and a muscular Spanish stud, Jose.

From conversation bits I caught, I figured they might make useful temporary ranch hands. It turned out they all worked for Moose in his roofing and siding business, traveling around a couple nearby states to do jobs. Big Moose eventually figured out who our Dude Ranch has as customers, and he didn’t seem to mind at all. The biker dudes were real gentlemen and a party-hardy crew. I could imagine some of my customers being very happy indeed. ;)

Since I didn’t tell the guests that my guys would be in costume (I figured our neighbors wouldn’t have costumes anyway) the skeleton wearing skeleton staff were the only costumed people there. Although, with the ranchers and bikers, the guests were all wearing their usual gear and the place looked like a costume party after all!

A couple drinks later I decided to provide some entertainment to our guests. No, I wasn’t so drunk as to do something risky, well, not too risky! I got everybody sitting around the big room and asked if they’d like a little hypnosis demonstration. All the guests seemed OK with that. So I said, “Skeleton crew! Front and center!” My guys immediately hopped up from wherever they were and formed a line in front of me. I went up to each one and touched and gave a trigger and as I did so, each head dropped as they went deep under. “Well, now that the boys are really relaxed, let’s let them entertain us.”

I switched CDs and some old ‘70s disco music came on. “Now guys, you are transported back in time; you are disco dancers showing off your moves...”

They responded pretty quickly, doing disco poses and steps, sort of in time to the music, the way Str8Guys dance. It was cute... and in their tights, rather sexy too. Then Tom turned to big Chad and started dancing sort of against him, in a disco beat grind. Chad was getting hard. I figured I’d better stop that before it got out of hand, so I turned off the music and clapped, diverting attention.

“Now, guys, line up again. Times change and so do you. You’re back in the present at our Halloween Party, where you are all hypnotized and about to show our guests some bouts of hypnotic strength.” I had tall Jimmy lie on the floor and “Go stiff.” Then Looper and Jimmy picked him up by the feet and shoulders. He was like a board. They held him up at shoulder height. I told them, “Lock and turn to stone.” Next I told Tom, “Remember your gymnast days; that’s the parallel bars. Show us some moves.” Tom, who had been nearly as good a gymnast in school as a swimmer, grinned and ran toward the human parallel bars. He leaped and landed on them. The three didn’t budge. The crowd “oohed,” being duly impressed. I thought the interlocking skeletons looked great! So I turned off the overhead light and shined a desk lamp onto them. It really looked like a skeleton, Tom, moving over and about other skeletons! Tom did some handstands and the like. I told him to sit and relax. He di d so, straddling Jimmy. That’s when I told big Chad and Dobbie to climb up too. Three dudes on stiff Jimmy. The crowd was really impressed! That’s when I told them all to “Separate and line up again, no longer stiff.” That last command had two meanings since I noticed that the three I had told to get stiff had indeed done so, all over!

Then, the dudes lined up, I gave them each another trigger word and explained, “The boys are now in a very receptive state of mind. They’ve become robots. You can walk up to any one of them and ask him to do anything and he will. Nothing damaging please! I’m going to leave them like that a while, so you can each have some time to play Halloween Hypnotist, if you’d like. So there will be enough to go around, though, I need a couple more volunteers. Come on Jones boys! Let’s see if you are as susceptible to hypnosis as the skeleton crew!” Some of the other guests joined in urging and the three young men, sheepishly, came forward. “I’ll need the three of you in my office while everyone else can try out the skeleton robots.”

Some booze and some entertainment had gotten everyone in the mood and no one seemed concerned when I led the Joneses away. As I closed the door, I saw Mr. Stimford was the first to walk up to my dudes. Once inside, I asked the boys to sit on my couch. Yes, the very same couch my Str8Guys and I played on so often. I promised myself, though, I’d be careful with these boys, at least until I made sure they were each over 18. So I started with some general questions interspaced with relaxation suggestions. That’s when I found that the twins were really happy that they had been invited since they didn’t get much of a birthday celebration at home, and yesterday had been the big day. I was relieved. So I said we ought to celebrate some more and I brought over the bottle of Whiskey I kept on my desk (mostly for effect; I thought a ranch office needed booze and glasses on the desk). We all slugged a shot. After the Jones boys stopped coughing I poured a second short shot for the twins. After that everybody got more relaxed.

That’s when I began a standard relaxation into hypnosis induction. I had brought my Str8Guys under so often that these boys were easy. They went deep under and I saw a nefarious little plan forming in my mind. I had plenty of money coming in with the web site, what I needed was more man flesh! Three young ranch hands might just fit the bill. Entertainment first! I wouldn’t even have to show them screwing around with anybody. I didn’t really want to be responsible for their orientation—just some eye candy jerking off. I’d only have to make sure to keep my dudes off their boy butts! At least for a while. So I planted some strategic suggestions and triggers in the boys, including some about doing their chores and studies, to get their parents on my side. Then I turned them into robots too and marched them outside, to join the others.

When we rejoined the party, there were skeletons all over the place, standing on their heads, hanging from the wagon wheel chandelier in the middle of the room (glad I had made sure it would hold weight!), down on all fours barking. The usual hypno-party games. I set my new zonked boys loose by having them stiffly robot walk around, until someone turned them into something else. I made sure I got Matt, however, and continued to reinforce the suggestions I had made.

The party lasted until the early hours of the next day and, I must say, a great time was had by all. My dudes and the Joneses probably didn’t remember much after a certain point, but I was sure the suggestions I had given would bear interesting results by Spring!

3.

But, before Spring came, the Holidays arrived and with them, some more regular guests. Since the dudes did such a good job with the Halloween decorations, I got them to help with Yule season as well. Decorating gave me a good excuse to call the Jones boys, who we hadn’t seen since the end of October. I hired them for a weekend to help put lights up around the ranch buildings. I was sure Chad and my guys could have done the job by themselves, but I suspected the farm boys could use some holiday money and it was a good excuse to see if my suggestions had held.

As soon as the boys arrived I gave them their triggers and watched as they visibly relaxed. They weren’t quite under, but a couple more moments of the right patter and they were. I started by suggesting “What happened at the ranch stays at the ranch.” Then I reinforced all the previous suggestions and had them open their eyes and “Act like you are awake.” The trance held and after we entered the main building and they noticed the photos of the Str8Guys, they readily accepted my suggestions that they were great outdoor photos and images of real western men.

So they helped the dudes install lights along the roofline of all the buildings. I opted for little white lights, so we could also use them for fiestas during the Summer. Some red and green lights in the evergreens about the place gave it that holiday look. The boys got along real well with my Str8Guys. I took every opportunity to reinforce everybody’s mind control and sent the Joneses home with a suggestion that they come back the next day “commando” style, with no under shorts, just jocks (yes, each step I took with them was a step deeper in—I was getting really excited by the possibilities).

Well, I’m happy to report they did come back the next day as instructed. I made sure when each one had a private mind control session with me that day. Although each of the three tented their blue jeans as they went under, I behaved!

The Joneses finished up the work with my Str8Guys; then there was a snowball fight. Some wrestling and tossing people into snow banks; the usual straight boy hijinks. I took a bunch of photos. Everybody stayed clothed, but we had a great time and a couple of the photos even made it onto the Dude Ranch Blog.

Well, before the guests were going to arrive, I called all our neighbors to come over for drinks to start the season. The wall art disappeared again and they all came back, through the snow in their four wheeled vehicles. Did I say it gets snowy out here early, but everyone seems prepared! Love those independent country folk. This party gave my dudes a chance to meet everyone without skull masks on. They were all on their best, mind controlled, straight guy behavior.

The biker boss, Big Moose took me aside and told me, “It’s cool dude. I found your web site. You know, me and my crew are always up to party if you know my drift. Maybe your crew can use a little help with your regular guests. Ya know; you provide the booze and food and we’d let the guests admire us. Right?” I was taken aback, but saw the commercial possibilities and stuttered back, “Uh, sure, Moose. Ah, things get busy in the Spring and I’m sure when your crew can’t work ‘cause of rain, my guests would pay well to party with you all. But we gotta keep things cool. Play safe. Right?” “Sure, you’re the dude ranch boss!”

That left me a bit in shock, but a nice kind of shock, I must say! I started to look more closely at the biker crew. Big Moose was big, but now that I looked, he wasn’t fat. The others were hairy (with neatly tied ponytails) but also strong and trim. I picked my Str8Guys for their good looks and smoothly muscled man-boy bodies. These guys were quite a contrast, being rougher types used to hard outdoor work. I was already thinking of some nice contrasting photos. My head was swimming!

Things were likely to get a little crazy, I realized, unless I could get Big Moose and the bikers under my mind control too. The biker crew boss would probably appreciate learning some of those techniques. That’s what I’d do; teach him to control them (which, I suspected he already did, intuitively) while I got control of him... I suspected I’d be seeing more of them, and would need to step up to the challenge! Well that party ended earlier than the last and I was left with lots to consider. But not much time. The holiday guests arrived the next day.

The guests all arrived and filled all the guest rooms, with a few left over to take extra beds in the bunkhouse. They drew straws to see which ones got the bunkhouse. I had my Str8Guys shirtless and wearing Santa caps for guest arrival. The guests seemed to like that a lot. I vaguely remember one party where the dudes were only wearing their Santa caps, and not necessarily on the top of their heads!

Well, I got to say that my dudes weren’t horny for that week - since there wasn’t much to do outdoor, they were busy servicing the guests indoors! When they finally all left, I was ready to be snowed in for a few weeks of peace and quiet with my mind zonked dudes, and I got my wish. Nothing is better than waking up late on a snowy day, in my big bed with a couple of Str8Guys keeping me warm and snuggly. They just love it when I pay a lot of attention to their cocks, stroking and sucking and coaxing out loads of man cream. Then dozing off and doing some more.

But then it was Spring and both the Jones boys and the biker crew were on my mind... but that’s a story for another episode. ;)

End of chapter 5.