The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the neophyte pornographer and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. Now Jig wanted to see if he could get his straight guys to perform together, so he “accidentally” scheduled them each for shoots at the same time.

Part Two

1.

Tom and Chad arrived at my loft a couple minutes apart. I immediately put Tom under by using his trigger words. His eyes closed as he slumped into his seat. While he was a real turn-on, stretched out there, I didn’t think I wanted Chad to see him zonked like that. So I told him he could open his eyes, but still remain in his special place. I had him strip down to his under shorts and I walked him over to some draperies that I used for backdrops and stood him behind them. I told him to close his eyes and wait; that I had a surprise for him. I cupped my hand over his crotch and massaged until he got hard and I told him to stay that way.

Chat arrived just then. He was his usual boisterous self. However, instead of wearing his usual work boots, flannels and jeans, he wore just sneakers, gym shorts and a sleeveless shirt, as I had suggested. I directed him to an exercise mat in front of the drapes. “So Boss, what’s it gonna be today?” I told him we were going to do a sexy exercise video, with a surprise. “Hey Boss, I’m no pretty-boy body builder. What’s the deal?” I told him I wanted to try something new and I knew he would want to do his best. Then I used his trigger words and watched as he lay down on the mat and closed his eyes. He looked so good spread out on his back, dark chest and leg hair curling out from his shirt and shorts. I pulled off his shirt, but that didn’t disturb his peaceful expression.

So I talked him down deeper and gave him his trigger for getting hard. He did, bulging his shorts, his thick cockhead just pushing out from under the elastic band around his trim waist. I immediately went to Tom, who was still standing, behind the drapes, eyes closed, cock bulging his white shorts. I led him out to the mat and stood him at Chad’s feet. I could not believe how hot it was, watching those two Str8Guy studs standing there, deeply under my power.

Well, I got the cameras going and started directing the action. I said to Tom, “In a moment, when you open your eyes, you are going to see the hottest bod you’ve ever seen. It will turn you on like you’ve never been turned on before. You will not be able to hold back, but will need to touch this hot bod with your hands and your mouth. You will explore it, strip it, and follow my instructions. Now open your eyes.” I aimed the camera.

Tom opened his eyes and grinned, staring at Chad. I began to direct. “OK, kneel down and take off his sneakers and socks. What beautify feet. You want to massage those feet, caress them with your hands and your mouth.” Tom did so, and after a couple minutes of watching him give his full attention to Chad’s muscular feet, I was too excited to think clearly. I told him to drop his shorts and remove Chad’s. Then lay on top of him. They looked so great laying there, the smaller muscled Tom laying across the bigger, more muscled, Chad. So I let them stay there while I jerked-off, so I could think again and get on with the show. I used the trigger words I had given them to make sure they’d stay hard.

I told Chad to wrap his arms around the ‘pleasure unit’ on top of him. I avoided calling them by name, since I wasn’t sure they recognized each other, in their mind controlled state. He immediately hugged the other straight guy.

Then I said, “Wrestle to see who’s top guy...” Wonderful! Big Chad immediately began to grapple with Tom, to gain control over him. But swimmer Tom, though smaller, was muscular and flexible, so he twisted around Chad, nearly pinning him. Two hot straight guys wrestling naked! I really had to concentrate to make sure I got the pictures! My video cam was running on its own, so I could imagine how hot this was going to look on the web site!

Well Chad did get the best of Tom and had him pinned on his stomach, legs apart, with the big guy’s thick cock pressing against his beautiful swimmer’s butt. I refocused the video closer in and moved closer with my still camera, “That’s it big guy—to the winner, the spoils. Show him who’s the boss. That’s it, pump and push!” Tom was still struggling, against the bigger and stronger guy, so I whispered to him, “Time to relax, time to let go...” And he did— and Chad pulled back and plunged in, entering the straight guy’s virgin ass with one strong push of his hard, dripping cock. Chad rode Tom really hard and I could see he was about to cum. I told him to pull out and show his cock. It made a nice plopping sound as his big erection pulled out and he began to cum all over Tom’s back.

Well, after a minute, I turned off the video and told Chad to lay down next to Tom, on his back. I went over to them, told them to sleep, and I got down on my knees and licked them both off, licking Chad’s cum from his thick cock and from Tom’s muscular back. I do love the perks of this business!

I rolled Tom over on his back too. I sucked his stiff cock into my mouth and a couple seconds later he came too. Really tasty! Then I just sat there for a while, gently fondling the two zonked and spent straight guys laying there. Wouldn’t it be great, I thought, if I could keep a bunch of mind controlled straight guys around, put them on the web... enjoy, enjoy!

Later I woke them up and got them dressed. Chad seemed somewhat perturbed, as though he remembered what had happened and didn’t feel very comfortable. Tom had the opposite reaction; couldn’t take his eyes off Chad. The two of them left together.

It really bothered me to learn a couple days later that Chad had just disappeared. Tom said he had moved out of the room he rented and left no forwarding address. He wasn’t at work. Tom sounded worried. I thought I had pushed them too far. Tom did come back for his next session, but I didn’t hear from Chad for a couple months. So I concentrated on getting my other straight guys as mind controlled as Tom had become.

2.

A couple months passed and my plans for a place in the country for my straight guys had begun to gel. I liked the idea of a Dude Ranch in the high desert country and I was making progress getting it together. Then, late one night, I got a call and heard Chad’s voice on the other end. He sounded distressed and asked me to get him.

Bet as I could make out, he had been on a weeks long bender. He was calling me from some flop house and was sober enough to be scared. I told him to wait for me and I’d be there, although he was about two hours away. I drove into the late night and found him sitting on the front stoop of the derelict building in a decidedly seedy area.

He looked really scruffy and thinner than he had been. Had a cloth sack with him. He still looked pretty sexy, though, in his worn jeans, plaid shirt and boots. I waved to him and he looked up at me and smiled such a relieved smile that I couldn’t resist him. “Get over here Chad. Let’s get you out of this place!”

As we rode away I let him relax a bit and jumped right in with his trigger word. I could see him relax further. Then I counted him down and out. I guess the conditioning held and took over as soon as he was back with me. That meant keeping the straight guys with me would keep their conditioning in place. Yes, my plans were definitely coming together.

Well, sexy Chad was zonked out next to me on a long drive, so I reached over and popped his jean buttons. Reached in and found his sex in his plaid shorts. I remembered how much I loved Chad’s plaid shorts! Well, pretty soon his big cock was sticking straight out of his shorts and it stayed that way all the way home. I fondled him and kept repeating conditioning phrases over and over.

When I got back to my place, I parked in the back by the loft entrance and leaned over to finish what I had started. Chad didn’t smell too clean, but he sure tasted good when he came a couple seconds later!

I woke him up without bothering to stuff his now limp cock back into his plaid shorts—I figured he needed to get used to what I’d expect from him. Like I was conditioning him. He handled it pretty good and readily followed me up to the loft.

Over the next couple weeks I made sure Chad ate plenty, got no booze, and exercised a lot—in some fun ways. . . :). He followed instructions very well now that I could put him under, over and over again, every day. At the same time my ideas really came together and I began the Bar Str8 Dude Ranch project.

3.

The big day had finally arrived. We were moving from my loft - finally sold—to the old Dude Ranch I had bought. I knew the place was run-down, as it had been closed for a decade or more, but the buildings seemed sound and the water and power still worked.

I figured my guys, especially stud Chad the construction worker, could clean the place up and get it ready for our first guests. I had a Jacuzzi kit, big TV and other amenities delivered before hand; some horses would come later. Everything I had from the porm business was invested.

None of my straight guys had seen the place, but I primed them to be excited (that hypnosis training could really spur enthusiasm!) and made sure the web site and chat room were peaking the interest of my customers. Several had already reserved time and I knew I had to have things up and running quickly.

Tom came over early to help me and Chad load the last stuff in the truck we had rented. Dobbie, the Looper, Jimmy and Smitty showed up too, as I had programmed them. All the guys had settled up with their landlords, packed their bags, quit their day jobs, and were ready to move. Just as I had instructed. We loaded the last of their bags. Chad drove the truck, with Tom riding shotgun, following my old jeep with the other straight guys piled in with me. Every once in while I could see Chad and Tom fooling around in the truck—well, I could see Tom’s head disappearing and I could figure out what he was doing; that, and Chad’s very visible grin . . .

I had enough to keep the boys in the jeep from horsing around so much that I might miss a turn. They were in high spirits, on an adventure they had been programmed to anticipate with gladness.

A couple hours later we were in the high desert, heading to some dark green foothills on the horizon. The ranch was up in the hills, a hundred miles from the nearest town. The property had lots of woods, a nice size lake, running stream and a half dozen ranch buildings. I thought my straight guys would really enjoy being there, and I was right!

4.

We arrived at the ranch after sundown, in the late twilight. It looked rather more tumbled down than I remembered from my inspection a couple months before. It looked a bit like something from an old West ghost town. Tumbleweed in the driveway, unpainted outbuildings. But the main building, sort of a cross between a big farm house and an inn, was painted a sandy color, with not much peeling. Attached to it was a bunk house for the straight guys—though, I had plans for them and the guests that meant they’d be sleeping there less often than they might imagine.

“Let’s get your stuff and sleeping bags into the bunk house. We can empty the truck tomorrow. After some grub and a quick tour of the facilities, it’ll be time to get some shut eye...” (I thought I was picking up on the old West lingo pretty good for a city boy!).

Since everybody was kind of jazzed from the ride, I thought I’d let the straight guys unwind that first night and get started with the work the next day.

Well, I showed them around. Pointed out where we were going to turn one of the out buildings into a mini bathhouse with the big hot tub that had been delivered and was waiting to be moved into the shack. Showed them the barn (there were some rude comments about guests sleeping in the hay loft) and the inn building with its big stone fireplace.

We unpacked the food from the truck, rustled up some grub (I am getting good at dude ranch lingo!) and ate on the front porch, watching the intense stars glowing across the huge dessert sky.

Then it was time for bed. I herded the straight guys to the bunkhouse. This was going to be interesting, since I had never had all of them hypnotized at the same time! They were pretty boisterous at first, getting settled in, but as I gave them each their trance trigger words, the room fell silent. I had them all line up in their under shorts. They were all zonked, standing there, hands clasped behind their backs, eyes open but still entranced. What a turn on! So I went down the line, squeezing and groping them through their shorts until all were bulging quite nicely.

“Now that we are all here in that special state of mind, it’s time to begin what we’ve started. This is the start of your new straight guy lives. Close your eyes. When you open them again, you won’t remember the past much, and that won’t bother you. You’ve always been here, you’ve always been the straight guy staff at the Bar Str8 Dude Ranch and you love working here. In a moment you are going to drop your shorts. You’ll never wear underwear again, to show that you are straight guys ready to perform at any time. You’ll only wear your shorts when your work is done and it’s time to have fun. Now drop your shorts and open your eyes to your perfect lives as Bar Str8 Dude Ranch Straight Guys!” I then used the trigger word I had implanted in each of them that would cause their cocks to stiffen.

As they followed my hypnotic suggestions, shucked their shorts (in that endearing sort of awkward way straight guys do that . . .:), their cocks stood straight out, hard and luscious! I love this! I just stood there admiring the six naked Str8Guys standing in front of me, totally in my power. I got them to haul some of the mattresses from the bunk beds to one end of the bunkhouse where I set them up together. “We’re gonna do some relaxation exercises before going to sleep. Sit around the mattresses. Tom and Chad, I want you in the middle. We’ll show the guys what you’ve learned.” They were the two straight guys I had trained to do each other, so I thought it would be good to start with them, to get the rest ready to “do for your buddies” as I had been programming them all.

My idea was to run web cams of my straight guys during the week, doing their straight guy stuff, maintaining the ranch, and fooling around a lot. But during the weekends, when we’d have guests at the ranch, I’d re-run the week’s highlights (didn’t think my guests would want to be on cam... though, as it turned out, some did!). That way I’d keep the guys busy and generate income all week long.

Well, Chad and Tom put on a great show for the other straight guys who got into it, hooting for them, making rude remarks, the usual straight guy stuff, while I directed Tom massaging Chad, and then Chad massaging Tom, and then the two sucking each other off. The other guys got quiet when that started, so I used their trigger words, got them hard, and stroking themselves. Then got Looper and Smitty sucking each other too and I got between Dobbie and Jimmy to suck and stroke them both. Later I got them all to lay down on their backs in a row, put them deeper under, kept them hard. I lay down on my stable of studs and finished each one off, swallowing load after load ‘til all six were spent. We all slept there together, in a big pile.

I didn’t really let the guys wake up the next morning. Instead, I used their trigger words while they still slept and moved them from sleep to trance without waking up. Over the next couple days we really got to work and I found that the guys could work, train and show themselves off while under my mind control. I felt so excited! I could barely sleep, which was good, since I had to keep reinforcing the straight guys’ hypnosis.

5.

I wanted my straight guys to believe they were the tops! So I started to work out my “Str8Guy Philosophy” and began regular individual hypnosis sessions with the guys to get them to assimilate some ideas I thought would make the dude ranch really unique.

Displayed in a frame at the check-in desk, near the mantle by the fireplace, and on the wall in the bunkhouse were the Bar-Str8 Dude Ranch Rules:

  1. Str8Guys are Tops!
  2. Guests are to show respect to the Str8Guys at all times.
  3. Each guest is assigned daily to a Str8Guy to help with ranch chores.
  4. Guests are expected to service Str8Guys immediately upon demand.
  5. Guests must ask for permission to share a bunk with a Str8Guy.
  6. Rule breaking or property damage will be disciplined.
  7. Guests will always have the time of their lives!

I’ve got to admit the individual sessions were hot in a way that was even more intense than the group sessions. Being alone with any one of my straight guys, with the guy under, stretched out on the couch in my office, just in his shorts, really turned me on. I had to focus to keep to the conditioning script—well, I always made time for some oral sex during the session—it really relaxed the straight guys. I was learning to love the power I had over the guys, but I became even more protective of them. I didn’t want to mess up my beautiful straight guys. I wanted the customers to be able to enjoy the experiences the Bar Str8 would have for them.

6.

Within a couple weeks we were getting ready for our first guests. The bathhouse had been completed, the buildings repainted, the horses brought.

One of the guys, the Looper was a county boy and actually knew a bit about horses, so he was put in charge of the animals and teaching the straight guys to ride! They learned quickly, with a little hypnotic help, and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. I kept up with what I was calling their “daily sexercises”—on the web cam, of course, and the guys acted their parts, doing naked calisthenics that always ended up in 69ing or screwing around. Our daily hit records reached new levels so I knew the customers were clicking like I had hoped.

I must say I was enjoying as much sex with my straight guys as I could get—but I was ready for some guests to arrive, to give me a break! Well, I figured, the more sex that the straight guys got, the happier they’d be. I was right and we were all ready. Tomorrow the first guest arrives.

To be continued.