The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. In Part Eight more biker dude’s arrived and were hypnotized. The Bar Straight’s country lad ranch hands learned some new tricks. In Part Nine two hapless cousins, lost in the desert, become part of the Dude Ranch scene... as sex slaves. In Part Ten, we found Jig the porn master continuing to mind train his Str8Guys for the increasingly kinky pleasure of his customers.

In Part Eleven... a couple of well-built state troopers to stop by and say hello... and learn a whole new meaning to “protect and serve.” Then there’s that hitchhiker... And think about that van full of college wrestlers that broke down on the road near the Dude Ranch a couple weeks later... but that’s another chapter.

Part Eleven

1.

It was just another sunny, dry and hot day at the Bar Straight Dude Ranch... I’m Jig, the pornster turned ranch boss, and as usual, I was considering ways to keep my various gangs of mind controlled Str8Guys busy until the new guests arrived in a few days. I had my original Str8Guys from my porn business in their cowboy gear, doing various manly tasks around the ranch. There was always enough to do to keep them busy outdoors... they were all developing that nice lean and tan look of outdoorsmen. My biker studs were, as usual, sleeping late, but when I got around to rousting them, they were programmed to spend most of their time working out; partly to keep them out of trouble and mostly to keep them in good shape for the guests!

Then there was my newest grouping, Master Chad and his slave studs. Chad, the former carpenter, was one of my best hypno-controlled studs. I knew he’d keep his crew busy and primed to service the rest as needed. That left the three local rancher brothers who did some work around the place; they were back at their family ranch and weren’t scheduled to return until the guests arrived (you’d be surprised at what our guests would pay for some quality time with an innocent acting, mind zonked rancher lad!). Yes, I know I’m bad, but I do take good care of all my straight men.

That’s when Smitty sauntered into my office... looking lean and cowboyish in his boots, tight jeans, bandana and open plaid shirt with the sleeves cutoff. “Yo boss! Looper just hollared on the walki-talki that a State Trooper cruiser turned onto the ranch road... Thought you’d wanta know.” What I wanted to do just then was to pull Smitty onto my couch, popp his jean buttons and take care of that inviting bulge... but, work before pleasure. So I grabbed my cowboy hat and motioned Smitty to follow me out. I got Chad on the walki-talki and made sure he and his charges would stay in the barn for a while (didn’t want him jogging three naked slave studs around the grounds while we had official visitors!).

2.

So this long, white and black State Trooper car pulls up to the ranch house, cloud of dust sweeping in behind it. I wait with Smitty on the porch. Gotta say that I do like big men in uniforms! These large trooper dudes get out and stride toward us. Imposing in their mirror shades, tan uniforms, trooper stetsins, brown leather boots and belts... with very big handguns and bulges that suggested another big gun in each of their pants.

Like I said, I do love big men in uniforms! So I said, “Howdy officers. What can I do for you?” (If they noticed where I was staring, they might guess...)

The driver, who had sargeant stripes on his shoulder, took off his hat, ran his hand across his close shaved head. It looked like he might be blond, or maybe a redhead. I could see my face in his mirror shades. He had very masculine features, strong jaw and broad shoulders. His younger partner was just as tall, but slightly slimer, with the same masculine gait and, of course, those mirror shades. Neither wore wedding rings. “Howdy. We’re just here on a friendly visit. Like to check out the new businesses... it’s a big county; you’ve been here a year and we haven’t had time to come by. Looks like you’ve cleaned up this old place real nice.”

“Thank you sergeant... uh, my name is Jig. I’m the ranch boss.” He extended a strong hand, “I’m Sgt. Smith. This is my partner, Trooper Jaymes. Nice to meet ya.” Strong grip; likewise with Trooper Jaymes. Smitty shook hands too and I asked the troopers in, “Can I offer you something to drink...” I guessed they weren’t supposed to drink on duty, but maybe a beer to clear the dust... they took the bait and the nudge of an idea started to form in my devious mind as we walked passed the “manly men” photos on the walls.

So we sat down in the ranch house big room. I offered to show them a video of the Dude Ranch operation. The PG rated version, but I didn’t say that. I keyed in the preprogrammed video with its “what happens at the ranch stays at the ranch subliminals” and poured some beers in the kitchen, adding something special to the officers’—to relax them a bit.

The video showed sweeping scrub brush, distant mountains, manly men horseback riding. Quick tour of the ranch house and guest rooms, bathouse, exercise equipment. Some scenes of my Str8Guys (in full cowboy garb, with their plaid shirts mostly on) at the BBQ. More scenes of men (my biker dudes) at the swimming hole, bareass, horsing around. But the drinks and subliminals quickly had the officers relaxed and focused. Smitty had slipped into a mind zonked state immediately, but they didn’t notice. So I stood behind officers and started with my hypnosis patter, “It’s great to relax after a hot day. Nice to watch... Just listen to the sound of my voice...”

A few minutes later I had two very relaxed officers, eyes closed, “...going deeper and deeper...” That’s when I switched the video to swirling lights and stronger subliminals. When I told them to open their eyes and watch the screen they did just that. I knew what I wanted next. I positioned Smitty on his knees between Trooper Jaymes’ leg and I got between the Sgt’s. Their only response, as I pulled down their zippers and maneauvered their cocks through their tighty whities was to get hard. Nicely hard. Sarge had a thick cut cock with a big red head. Trooper’s was uncut, long and stiff. Smitty and I got to work immediately. I got a bucking cock that spewed copious amounts of tasty mancream. Looked like Smitty got just about the same. Then I sent Smitty back to his seat and I continued sucking on one trooper gun and then the other until they came again and I had drawn out every scrumptious drop. Putting their cocks back into their pants, I left the troopers with the subliminals for another hour. I thought waking them up might be, uh, a delicate operation.

Actually, bringing them back up, after putting in some trigger words and posthypnotic suggestions, was relatively easy. Then, when they stood up, commenting on the good quality video, and I used their triggers, they both went under immediately and back down on the couch. I was impressed by how mind controlled they became so quickly. On command they stood still in trance and opened their eyes, never noticing what had happened.

As I walked them out to their cruiser I asked them to come back when off duy, we appreciated having them around, the facilities were free for their use. Maybe they’d like to go horseback riding (and some other riding I was thinking about...) and use the bathhouse. The Sarge nodded appreciately. They had two days off later in the week, a day before the guests were due to arrive. That sounded good to me; I’d have a day to deepen their mind contol... Yep, “to serve and protect...” I saw some real entertaining possibilities.

3.

I figured if I was going to have some mind controlled troopers hanging around on their days off, I ought to set up a play area for them. We had an unused root celler below the ranch house that might do just fine. I had looked down into it once, but hadn’t paid it any attention since. So I put Chad and a couple of the biker dudes to work on it immediately. The troopers would feel right at home in their own Bar Straight Trooper Squad Room.. with a couple prison cells with extra wide bunks!

So here’s what they built for me: there was a lean-to against the back of the ranchhouse, over the steps down to the root cellar. They cleaned and painted it, added a pitched roof and railing; put up a sign with “Bar Straight Trooper HQ” over it.

Down the steps they added a heavy oak panel door with a small window in it; sign on door: “Do not enter. Knock for admittance.”

Once inside, the cellar was divided into two sections. When I got down there, I was impressed by how much room there was. The nearer, higher ceiling section was the Squad Room (it said so, on a sign hanging from the roof beam nearest the door). The house foundation’s fieldstone walls enclosed the room, heavy beamed ceiling and flagstone floor completed it. Some lockers, desk, a big table, some leather chairs. Coffee maker, intercom. Along the back wall was the second section with a bit lower ceiling, with three barred jail cells and those extra wide bunks.

The Troopers were so pleased when they came back (as programmed!) and I led them into their new police barracks. Each cell had a naked prisoner. Sgt. Smith was all smiles under his mirror shades, as was Trooper Jaymes.

Slave Tom was in one cell, respectfully kneeling with his head down. Two of the bikers were in the other two cells; I explained they had gotten drunk and disorderly... but they always got that way. They knew how to behave in jail, having been there quite a few times!

Sgt Smith replied in his strong, tough cop voice, “We can’t allow that. Drunk is ok, but never disorderly!” He walked right up to the cell holding Slave Tom and thrust his hips against the bars. “Boy, come here. Undo my zipper and show me how respectful you can be....”

Oh yes, the Sarge is in charge! And they didn’t notice the video cams that caught every angle of the room and cells. I could just imagine how hot things were going to get on the Dude Ranch stud cams!

Later I had a chance to join the troopers in the bathouse (well, I saw them on the cam and skedaddled over there). I brought a couple beers with me and got them nicely relaxed in the hot tub. Couple hours deepening their mind control. Then I volunteered a shave and massage. The Sarge was first. Nice, big, strong muscles. I kneeded and stroked; I kept up my best mind control patter. My hands loved his flesh; my nose loved his aroma; after a while my mouth and tongue loved his manhood. Then I got the shaver out and trimmed him. I like a neatly trimmed man, with just the right size tuft of hair around his pubes. After sending the Sarge back to the hot tub, I called Trooper Jaymes over. Jaymsey, as I like to call him, has a really beautiful, tight body. He obviously works out and had well developed arms, thighs, killer abs. He reacted well to the massage and BJ and then I trimmed him up too. Though both troopers had nearly shaved heads, their pubic hair told me the Sarge was a blond and Jaymsey was the redhead. I guess I love men in uniform without their uniforms too!

Quickly I had even more people trying to reserve time at the Ranch. I raised our rates, decided I could fit a couple more guests now that we had the jail cells, but still limited guests to a couple weeks a month. I needed time off from guests to keep my crew trained and toned. With mind control, taking time to do it right and taking time to make sure my straight men stay mind controlled is where it’s at... Like I always say, I love my job!

4.

After a couple weeks the Troopers had settled in very nicely. Somehow they got our root cellar listed as an auxilliary State Trooper barracks and were posted there permanently. Apparently our out of the way corner of the county needed its own barracks. I was impressed!

Our guests were very impressed too and the jail cells were overbooked. Look, I’m just a pornographer. I set up situations to entertain people. I never judge what turns on my customers at the Dude Ranch, or those paying to watch over the Internet. I was just happy the troopers were having such a fucking good time!

A few days after our current guests were well spent and gone, I wandered down to the Trooper HQ to find the Sarge alone with some one I had not seen before. It was a scruffy young man in jeans and nothing else, tied down to the big table there, on his back. Nice hairless chest and tight abs; handsome feet. He looked helpless and rather cute. Sarge was standing over him, glaring at him through is mirrored shades, a hand covering the lad’s nose and mouth. After a few moments, he released the nose allowing the youth to take a deep breath. Then he clamped down again. Turning to me he said, “Howdy, Boss.”

“Howdy Sarge. What’s up?” “My corporal and deputy Chad responded to a minor traffic accident and found this hitchiker too. It’s illegal to hitch in this county.” “I see. Deputy Chad?” “Right. I deputized him to take care of things when we’re not around. He’s our civil patrol. Reliable man.” “Right, of course. So what’s up with your prisoner?”

“Just using some breath control training to get him to relax and pay attention. He’s confused and needs to calm down. Ya get their breath under control and they listen better. Couple hours of this an’ he’ll do whatever I say.”

“That’s good. Sarge, have you ever studied hypnosis?” “Nay, don’t need that stuff. Just control their breathing and talking to ‘em. That works. Do it slow an’ easy and take enough time. This lad needs a strong hand and some firm discipline. He’s been telling me a lot about himself. When ya train them to trust you, they like to tell you everything. Control their breathing an’ listen to their story. He wants to trust and believe. He’s comin’ to know that. Never had a real dad. Just needs a strong hand controlling his breathing and they tell everything. Sure he’s come to trust me and do anything for me. Yep, this lad is gonna be real sweet and obedient. Since you’re the Boss here that makes you the Judge. He should be ready to plead guilty in another couple hours. He’s just a wanderer, no where to go, so maybe a year at hard labor here ought to be right for him. That way I can train him real proper.”

That’s when Trooper Jaymes and Deputy Chad came back. The Trooper was wearing his uniform and Chad had his usual jeans and work boots on, but with a tight fitting grey tee-shirt that said “Deputy” in bold lettering. There was a badge attached to the shirt pocket. He looked hot.

“Well, well...” I said in my Boss voice, “You men can carry-on. I’ll be back in two hours with the Jury.”

5.

You know that I’ve got to look for the porn value in every situation. So I came back with a six sexy man Jury. Three of my Str8Guys and three of the Biker Dudes. Had them take their shirts off before we entered what I was beginning to think of as the Trooper Dungeon, to give the paying customers some real nice eye candy.

Got the Jury lined up along one wall, opposite one of the cams, had them stand at brace, unzipped or unbuttonered their jeans and triggered erections. Nice view. Then I turned to the prisoner, still bound. Deputy Chad was controlling his breathing. The troopers were at their desk. So I started.

“Attention men. The Dude Ranch Court is in session. Sgt. Smith, tell me about the prisioner.” The troopers came over and stood at attention.

“Yes sir, Judge. Prisoner 23 was caught hitchiking on a county road against the county ordinance. He has confessed and awaits judgment.”

“Well, we do have to hear from the prisoner. Deputy, let him speak.” Chad leaned over the prisoner’s face and said something and released his contol on the lad’s breathing.

“How does the prisoner plead?” I could barely hear his response. I said in my best Boss voice, “The prisoner will speak up.” Chad quickly fisted the lad in his trim abs and I could hear him expell his breath. “The Judge wants to to speak up. Say, ‘Guilty, Sir!’. Now!” “Guilty Sir.” was the somewhat stronger response. Chad immediately clamped his hand over the youth’s mouth and nose, forcing him to breathe only when when permitted.

“Well, then, I’ve heard enough. Plea accepted. The prisoner is found guilty. I’m sentencing him to an indeterminate term at hard labor.” The Sarge spoke up, “Uhm, Judge, the law only provides for up to a year...” “Right, Sargeant. In a year we’ll review his case and decide what to do with him. That is all. I am releasing him to Deputy Chad’s custody. Deputy, put him in control gear and train him to be part of the slave stables. Sarge, you will see to it that this prisoner receives your close personal attention. I can see by the way he looks up to you that he’ll become quite devoted; that’s good. I’ll want you two for special displays when our guests are here. I want you to perfect some discipline and control displays, always ending with a proper showing of appreciation through devoted service. Trooper Jaymes and Deputy Chad, you two should follow the Sarge’s lead and do the same with the other slaves.” Sgt. Smith, the corporal and deputy all responded in unison, “Yes Judge!”

I really liked my new position as Judge of the Dude Ranch! I could see how putting the Sarge to work on the Biker Dudes and Str8Guys could deepen their mind control and provide entertainment on the cams. Yes, minor infractions get you a breath control session with the Sarge. Maybe a spanking too. Being the Judge was going to be good!

6.

Things were quiet for the next few days and I had a chance to get to know slave #23 a bit better. I was in the bathouse when Chad brought him there to be shaved and fitted with his slave gear. The lad had the most beautiful green eyes, frightened as they were. He relaxed quite a bit after I gave him an expert blow job. I gotta say I’ve gotten really good at giving straight boys memorable BJs! He responded quickly to hypnotic reinforcement of the Sarge’s breath control work.

So I thought it was time to reward my troopers for bringing a whole new level of excitement to the Dude Ranch experience. I had been planning a surprise for them for a while, so now I was ready.

That night I got my Str8Guys and Biker Dudes together at the Biker Barn, even called in the three local rancher lads who helped around the place. Had them all take off their shirts to show their excellent abs. I knew the web cam folks would appreciate that.

I buzzed Chad on the walki-talki and told him to come to the Barn with the slaves and then I called the troopers to join us.

When the troopers arrived, they found all the Dude Ranch crew waiting, standing respectfully at brace, shritless. They’d all had their trance triggers and were totally focused.

I said, “Troopers, we are here tonite for trooper appreciation night. This is your special night and I want to start with a special award. You notice that all the ranch crew are shritless.” At that, I pulled off my shirt (I’ve been working out with my Str8Guys and I’ve got decent abs too...). “This ranch is now a shirtless zone for the members of the crew. Execpt the slaves, who of course are always kept naked. We would be honored for the troopers and deputy to abide by that rule when on ranch property. But here’s my problem, how do we do that and still recognize and honor our law men? What do we do with your badges? And that’s why we’re here tonite. Troopers and Deputy. Come here and stand in front of me.”

The three big men complied and I reinforced their obedience by giving them each their trance triggers. Now everybody was focused. I went around the room and unzipped every man’s zipper, or unbuttoned their jeans. I used the general erection trigger. Cocks started popping up and stiff all over the room! I just stood there a while admiring the awesome view of raging hard ons!

Then I told three of the slaves, BJ, BJtoo and #23, to squat in front of the law men and start sucking slowly. Our new prisoner, #23 of course went down on the Sarge. They had gotten real close over the time the prisioner had been with us.

I remember seeing them a couple days before. Chad had just brought the slaves back from one of their regular exercise runs. They were all standing under a shade tree by the house, panting. Chad was cooling them down with some spray from a hose. Beautiful naked studs, pumped and gorgeous from running. Standing at brace, dripping wet. Hmmmm. The Sarge came over and pulled #23 aside. He stood right up against the lad, one big booted leg in front and one behind, so his crotch was against the youth. The law man leaned his mirror shaded head close to the lad’s ear and I could see the prisoner’s eyes close as he listened. Sarge took one hand and easily began to stroke #23’s growing erection. The other hand began to probe deeply between his gluts. Afte a minute, the Trooper called over, “Tomslave, here now; squat in front of this one and catch his load.” When Tomslave was in position, Sarge stroked quicker and the lad began to cum, squirting directly into Tomslave’s waiting mouth. Very hot scene. Hoped the porch cam caught it!

Well, back to Trooper appreciation night. I went behind the three men and unbuttoned and took off their shirts. Now they were shirtless too. That’s when I took a nice gold chain out of my pocket. It had the BarStraight Dude Ranch symbol on it. I announced, “This is my chain of office as the Boss, Mayor and Judge of Dude Ranch. I will wear it with pride.” I put it on. I gotta say it did look good. Then from my other pocket I took out three gold nipple bars and loops. “And these are for our law men. I’m going to pierce your left nipples and we’re going to hang your badges from them. That way you can be shirtless and wear your badges at the same time. I am doing this to honor and respect our law men.”

Putting on some surgical gloves and taking three sterile needles, I proceeded to pierce just behind their nipples and insert the bars and loops. With the slaves sucking away, each man came as I pierced him. This was a really hot scene. Hope all the web cam addicts got their jollies off too!

I hung their badges on the loops and turned to the rest of the crew, announcing, “It’s party time! And remember, as the Sarge says, ‘Drunk is OK, but disorderly is not... so make sure you each take turns with the slaves and no fighting, or else I’ll turn you over to the Sarge! A couple days of the Sarge teaching you how to breathe and obey is just what you rowdies need. Unless you want a severe spanking, you will obey the Sarge, Jaymsey and our Deputy just like you obey me!”

What happened next is a bit confusing to write about. Let’s just say I’ve been to some heavy orgies at the Dude Ranch Biker Baracks, but this was the hottest and heaviest to date! Each of the slaves took on four or five of the straight men; I kept my straight men busy between by having them 69ing each other, but not cuming (that mind control works wonders!) so they’d stay horny as possible...

I know I took on the Sarge, Jaymsey and Deputy Chad. The Sarge was huge when in heat... as big as Big Moose or The Dude... and I think I took on them along the way too...

I eventually remember waking up in the biker loft, sore and spent. I was with my favorite Biker, The Dude. He was completely zonked out. I vaguely remember him tossing me over his shoulder at one point and hauling me up there, where, needless to say, he had his way with me again... for hours. Next bunk had the Sarge on top of and implanted in #23, both sound asleep. The lad looked real peaceful (despite the hickies bruising across his shoulders... the Sarge was a wild man in the throws of passion!) and Sarge looked completely spent. The rest of the bunks were piled with various unconscious straight men who had done some very unstraight things the night before... I love my job!

Oh yeah, I do remember one thing... early in the party hardy, I saw big Sarge with #23 riding across his hips, legs crossed behind the law man’s back. The lad was mounted on Sarge’s enormous erection, sticking out from his uniform pants, and being supported by one of Sarge’s big bare arms. The lad’s arms were wrapped around Sarge’s shoulders. They were walking around like that for a quite a while. Sarge had a big bottle of something in his hand. He’d gulp some and lean toward his youth; their mouths would almost meet and Sarge would shoot some of the booze into #23’s mouth. That was hot too.

I’ll just have to keep on reinforcing their mind control and I’m sure they will put on some awesome exhibits of man to man action! I’m the Judge and that’s the law at the Bar Straight Dude Ranch!

End of Chapter 11