The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. We see everyone learning “What Happens Here Stays Heew—WHHSH.” In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. In Part Eight more biker dude’s arrived and were hypnotized. The Bar Straight’s country lad ranch hands learned some new tricks. In Part Nine two hapless cousins, lost in the desert, become part of the Dude Ranch web scene... as sex slaves. In Part Ten, we found Jig the porn master continuing to mind train his Str8Guys for the increasingly kinky pleasure of his customers. In Part Eleven... a couple of well-built state troopers stopped by to say hello, but stayed to learn a whole new meaning to “protect and serve.” Then there was that hitchhiker...

In this part, it’s a couple weeks later... we learn about the van full of college wrestlers... it broke down on the country road near the Dude Ranch...

Part Twelve

1

Ranch Boss Jig here. During the couple weeks after Trooper Smyth had deputized Chad and some of the other Str8Guys, the desolate area around the widely separated ranches was better patrolled than ever. I thought it was great that my straight men had things to do off the ranch when there were no guests around. Sgt. Smyth was, on the other hand, rather strict with the bikers living on site. They could race their big bikes around the dirt trails on ranch land, without helmets even, but no clowning around on the public roads. Since the bikers didn’t pay much attention to that (or any) rules, as Judge Jig (see Part Eleven) I found myself having to sentence various bikers to numerous detention sessions in the Trooper Barracks. Well, the web cam customers were certainly happy about that, since helpless biker dudes, in cuffs, mostly naked, behind bars, was a really popular part of the Dude Ranch’s growing online entertainment program lineup. Regular members even got to vote on how the convicted bikers got punished.

Sunday Morning Repentence became a regular feature on the Internet site. Drunk and disorderly bikers are hauled, more or less bare-assed, into the cells in the Trooper Headquarters under the ranch house in the still-dark early morning. There they’re strapped down to bunks and left to sleep off their binging, with a web cam staring down at their vulnerable, bound bodies. At dawn Sunday morning the Sarge is there with his deputies, all in crisp uniforms, looking as though they hadn’t partied as hardy as the bikers... though they had!

Some loud clanging of keys against jail cell bars wakes up the prisoners and the web cam addicts who had dozed off watching their favorite bikers sleeping. The not-exaxctly-awake bikers are dragged out and hung by their wrists from the big beam that divides the jail section from the Trooper ready-room. Their biker boot tipss are just lightly brushing the floor. Rubber ball bits are forced into their mouths. At a nod from Sarge, Deputy Chad strips off his “Deputy” T-shirt, flexes his nicely develoed muscled and walks around behind the hapless bikers. A couple cracks from the belt he was wearing wakes up the bikers quite well. Now they can focus on the Sarge while the web cam watchers can focus on the mostly naked bikers.

“Listen up you punks. The Judge found you all guilty of being drunk and disorderly. He sentenced you to a half day of repenting. So we’re going to spend some quality time here with you fuck-ups, to help you repent properly.”

Taking up a copy of holy writ, he read, the sinner shall “... have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you... and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’ 1 Kings 8:46-48”

Turning to Deputy Chad, “Strike them righteous, strike them each nine times.” Chad responded, “Yes Sir, Sarge!” and proceded to belt the bound bikers across their buttocks. This always got a good reaction from the bikers and no doubt some of the web cam viewers were beating off to the sound of the belt strokes!

“I see how they are repenting. Now, Trooper Jaynes, please wet down the repentent sinners, that they may be cleansed of their iniquity.” The Trooper took a big bucket of cold water he had brought into the barracks and poured some over each biker, while the Sarge continued to read:

“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who ... will baptize you with ... with fire. Matthew 3:10-12”

With that, Sarge took up a big cigar from the desk, lit it, and walked up to the first of the well-hung and wrist-hung bikers, the Dude himself, naked and dripping. After blowing hot cigar smoke in the biker’s face, he blew on the tip of the cigar to make sure it was glowing and then brought it very close to the prisoner’s left nipple. He blew on it again, causing some of the hair around the nipple to singe. The big biker strained against his bonds, but Sarge took no notice. Instead, he brought the cigar embers close to the right nipple, causing more writhing. Then he went from biker to biker, doing the same. “Well, well. Nice to see you boys repenting so well... I can tell since your cocks are all nice and hard. Hey Dude, you’re dripping. That’s good. Nothing like a hard, dripping cock to signal true repentence!

“Then they repented and said, ‘[he] has done to us what our ways and practices deserve, just as he determined to do.’ Zechariah 1:5-7″

“Deputies, these boys need a chance to show how they’ve repented. So you two come up front here and suck them each off. Meanwhile, I’m going to step behind the Dude and drill him dry-holed an’ bareback, real good ‘n’ proper. When you’ve finished with them, you can come back around and work on their buttholes too.”

Trooper Sargeant Smith did exactly what he said he’d do, positioning himself behind the Dude and hard-fucking him while he continued to smoke his cigar with one hand and fondling the big biker’s erection with the other. The two deputies went down on the remaining two bikers.

Watching on my web cam and at the same time checking the web site stats. As always on a Sunday morning, there was a good crowd watching the repentence service. “I love my job... wonder what else will come our way today?”

2.

I didn’t have long to wait to find out. While the bikers were servicing and being serviced by the lawmen, a couple of the Dude Ranch Str8Guys had taken the Trooper cruiser and gone out, “on patrol.” Over the cam, I heard the CB radio in the barracks crackle and heard Smitty’s voice, “Uh, Sarge, we have a situation here. There’s this van from the Ag College broken down out here in the middle of nowhere. A half dozen wrestlers from the team on it, with their Coach Jack Sprawl who’s their driver. The motor looks pretty burned-out. What should we do? It’s getting to be a hot day.”

My ears perked up... I began to immrdiately consider the porn possibilites. And I ran down to the Trooper barracks in time to intercept Sarge, “Hey Sarge, you’re really busy so let me handle this. Smitty, I’m coming out with the truck to pick up the students and their bags. I’ll call the repair shop in town. They should be able to get there within an hour or so and tow the van. You can bring the Coach back with you then. So exactly where are you?”

After hanging up, I turned to the others, “Well men, reprentence is ending early today. I want this place and the whole ranch neat and clean. Chad, see to it the slaves stay in the barn. Get some of the other ranch dudes to take down any overly suggestive pictures. We don’t want to freak-out our new guests... not until I can acclimate them to the Dude Ranch “WHHSH” rule first, that is!”

3.

It was a nice drive back, looking through the rear-view mirror at the wrestlers horsing around. The truck full of Ag College wrestlers got back to the ranch just as the crew was finishing the clean up. When we stopped outside the ranch house, I called to the lads who in the back of the truck, “Take your duffle bags and hustle into the ranch house, take seats in the main room. I’ll be following right behind.” Real pleased to see how well they responded to instructions.

Once the students were all sitting, with cold drinks, and relaxing, I offered, “Let me show you guys an orientation film about the Dude Ranch and the facilities here. You may be here a couple days, while the bus is repaired, so you might as well enjoy wht we have to offer!” —“And,” I thought, “what eye candy you can offer my web cam customers...”

I took the time needed for the wrestlers to become entranced by the subliminals in the video to take a really good look at the half dozen young men. They were all basically your corn-fed farmer lads. Looked like they were all blonds or redheads. Uniformly close cropped hair; matching blue sweats with the blue and gold school logo; matching black sneakers. I found himself wondering what the youths had on under their uniforms... damn! Getting hard over thinking about wrestler bodies! Within a few minutes they were all staring at the screen and I turned on the swirling lights and the “What Happens Here Stays Here” induction.

Then I took over the audio with a microphone and began a deeper induction, telling the lads how proud their Coach would be, seeing them so focused. When the Coach arrived, he was going to tell him how well behaved they were. Then I suggested they get more comfortable by kicking off their sneakers... taking off their tops... their bottoms. Well, gotta say my mouth watered when I saw them all there, just in their matching jocks, on which someone had stenciled the the school initials, “AC.” Nice bulges. Very, very hot.

That’s when I gave them all some post-hypnotic suggestions and trigger words (example, anytime I said those initials on their jocks, they’d get hard...). And then brought them up from their deep trances, but left them lightly under. They didn’t seem to notice they were only wearing jocks, and followed my instructions to pack their gear into their duffles, and “Wouldn’t you all like to jog down to the swimming hole and just hang out for a couple hours, til I arrange things with Coach Sprawl? Then we’ll have a big Dude Ranch barbarque... I’m sending one of my best men, the Dude, with you. You listen to him and stay put until I send for you.” The Dude, big, muscular and naked, was standing outside, big arms crossed across his strong chest, cock and balls hanging free. He led the wrestlers off at a trot toward the swimming hole. Watched them run off, enjoying the way their tight bubble butts moved.

A few minutes later Smitty arrived with the Coach. I told him I had sent his lads to the swimming hole to keep them busy and cool while some of my Dude Ranch hands got a barbarque ready. “Come on in and have a cold drink. Let me show you a short video of the ranch...”

An hour later, after sucking off the now mind controlled Coach (mmm... tasty; wasn’t his first BJ either!) I took him on a tour of the ranch: the bunkhouse, baths, front of the barn, biker barracks, and finally, we arrived at the swimming hole.

The Dude and the wrestlers were having a good time, swinging and jumping off the rope the hung off an overhanging tree, splashing around. Laughter. A couple of the boys were standing around, their wet jocks clinging ever so alluringly. Pulling off my shirt and jeans, kicking off my boots, I turned to the Coach and suggested we cool off too. He demurred, so I called to the wrestlers to help me convince their Coach to join in. He really didn’t resist much and he was pretty quickly stripped down to his school-initialed jock and tossed into the pond. I jumped in too. Lots more splashing and swimming around. Then the Dude and the Coach were helping the lads jump by together tossing them up into the air so they could dive back into the water.

While everyone was focused on splashing and horsing around, I got my hands on one of the lads who had been sitting in the water at the edge of the pond. He seemed a bit more zonked than the others, so after whispering one of his mind control triggers, he relaxed nicely while I sat in the water behind him, legs and arms wrapped around him, “Water’s a little cold just sitting here, so let’s warm you up... and I wispered his school initials, getting just the response from his cock I expected...” Handsome lad, blond, blue-eyed, nice tight wrestler’s body. We both warmed-up pretty quickly as I massaged his shoulders. Name was Jace; nearly 19. He didn’t seem to mind my hard cock pressed against his backside. Or my hand rubbing his taut belly and then pulling aside his jock and stroking his stiffening cock. I nuzzled my mouth and face against his neck and shoulders, whispering more mind control patter, and continued stroking until he came. Since we were shoulder-deep sitting in the pond, he couldn’t be seen arching and shooting his load. We remained there, wrapped together, watching his teammates while I continued deepening his trance state. Scooped up some cum that floated to the surface and tasted it; nice clean boy flavor!

That’s when Str8Guy Jimmy showed up and announced our barbarque lunch was ready. Well, though I was really enjoying my naked lunch, it was time to herd the lads, Coach and straight guys to lunch to see what might happen. I shooed the lads ahead, had Jimmy pick up the Coach’s and my clothes, wrapped an arm around naked Dude and Coach waists, and walked back toward the ranch. Naked lunch would continue...

4.

Down by the barbarque were a group of ranch Str8Guys, shirtless as always, getting ready to feed a hungry bunch of wrestler lads, dry from walking in the hot afternoon, but still just wearning their AC initialed jocks, as was Coach Sprawl. The Dude remained naked, walking proud as ever, but I had grabbed my hat and kerchief. I got the Coach and team siting on the hay bales stacked near the chuckwagon and BBQ. Quickly gave their triggers and had them relaxed. I avoided using the school initials; that could come later. First the cooks brought over plates piled with hot dogs, bergers, beans and chips. And big iced mugs of beer.

Now everybody was really relaxed, so I thought it might be time for some fun, and keep the web cam customers interested... though the wrestler eye-candy was probably doing well. “Chad, jog over to the barn and bring back TomSlave; Jimmy, pull out the Bronk!” (See Part Four for details about this modified mechanical bull). While our guests continued eating, I watched Chad run off and helped Jimmy pull out the Bronk and pull off its tarp. By then Chad was trotting back with SlaveTom, naked, bound and led by a leash around his cock and balls. So I introduced Tom to the now wide-eyed wrestlers and told Chad to strip and climb onto the Bronk. There I strapped him down on his back and had Tom climb on top, where he immediately started sucking Chad’s thrusting erection. “Now Coach Sprawl and team, I want you to watch how SlaveTom rides the Bronk. TomSlave, stop sucking and start riding!” As he straddled Chad’s now rigid and wet cock I turned on the Bronk and it slowly bucked under them as Tom impaled himself on Chad’s hard-on. As always, very hot... and the Coach obviously thought so too. I sat by him and took the opportunity to talk him down again. When he was sufficiently zonked, I pulled him up, saying loudly to the team, “Coach Sprawl is a good sport, I’m sure he’d like to show us how he be ridden on the Bronk. Come-on Coach, those two will go on for hours and not let anyone else have any fun. Chad, get your butt off the Bronk. You can continue riding TomSlave on one of the benches.”

Before he had much time to react, I got the Coach onto the Bronk on his back, strapped in place and cock out of his jock. I gave him the AC erection trigger... love the way mind controlled studs pop erections on command! Turned on the Bronk, slurped his big sex stick to get it slick enough... and mounted it myself. Love riding new zonked studs on the Bronk! Coach Sprawl was obviously enjoing it too! Well, he got even stiffer and thicker and then blew a hearty load up my butt and plowed me even deeper... his wide-eyed team were staring and still... perfect trance entrianment! So, being the porn master that I am, I decided to take them to the next level.

I dismounted and told Chad to mount TomSlave on the Coach... “To keep him busy...” and I turned to the wrestlers. “Listen up lads. While your Coach is busy, I want you to watch me carefully. Jace! Front and center. Face your mates. Clasp your hands behind your back. Legs apart. At ease.” I stood there stroking myself while Jace popped up and stood next to me as instructed. Good trance subject. I stepped behind and against him, whispering “Remember when we were in the water... AC, AC, AC...” and watched over his shoulder as his cock pushed against his jock. Wrapped my arms around him, rested my erection between his butt cheeks and slowly rotated while I massaged him, releasing his cock and stroking. “Now team, let’s have a slow chant of ‘AC’ and on your knees on the bales.” They complied. Then while stroking Jace I continued, “You know you want to feel what Jace is feeling... free your manhood, stroke in time to my hand... watch carefully.” The lads responded very well; as of course they would, with their teamate being stroked in front of them while their Coach was being ridden on the Bronk!

My next instruction to Jace was, “On your toes, push back as I push forward.” My precum wet cockhead found his virgin butthole; I pushed, he pushed. My cockhead pushed passed his anal muscles. Then the hard shaft followedl He gasped and pushed back more. His heels went back to the ground and my erection was fully emplanted. I began to thrust as I stroked him. Fully pressed against eachother I took him for a long, hard ride.

Neat watching the wrestling team stroking in time to my thrusting. Now, it is true, given all the straight guys I have at the Dude Ranch, I spend a lot of time being a happy bottom to straight cocks, or sucking happily on stiff ones... but, tight, young wrestler buns can bring ou the top in me...

So I continued to ride Jace, until, as we both came together the stroking wrestlers began to shoot... and I could hear Coach Sprawl going “Ah, Ah, Ah...” as he came again. So I called out instructions again, “Dude! Chad! The rest of you Str8Guys. Each of you grab a wrestler. They each want to do what Jace is doing, so let’s get to work! An’ if any resist, you just do ‘em, no matter what... That’s the Judge’s orders!”

I seemed only moments and each wrestler was turned around on the hay bales, with a Str8Guy eating his butt and working to mount him. Nothing sweeter than a row of, like I said, “tight, young wrestler buns...” This one muscular lad, a close-cropped redhead with real clean farm-boy looks seemed unsure that he wanted the Dude to do what the Dude does so well and the two wrestled off the bale and onto the straw-covered ground right by where I was still snuggling against Jace. The redhead was a good college wrestler, with great flexibility, twsiting this way and that to get away from the Dude. The big biker, though, had years of street-fighting and was stronger too. He had the lad pinned pretty quick, smacked hard once across the buns, leaving a bright red handmark on the lad’s creamy, beautiful bubble-butt. Pushed his head between the wrestler’s asscheeks and drwove his tongue deep. Without giving the lad time to react, he spread the cheeks, dragged the butt down his chest and onto his thick, stiff and dripping erection. One hard push, one audible gasp from the redhead, and the Dude was fully employed. After some hard-thrusting and squirming, the wrestler relaxed to the big biker’s control and the two were going at it like only the Dude can do!

Thangs got a bit quiet after that, but for the humping and moaning sounds... so we had a half dozen wrestlers fully occupied by erect Str8Guys, and the web cam watchers were no doubt happier than ever. I know I was.

Deputy Chad had found himself a willing wrestler, as had our two lawmen. Chad had this lithe, tight lad on his back, legs up, while he screwed him hard from the edge of a hay bale. The Sarge was leaning back against another bale with another wrestler sitting on his manhood. Hope they’re bonding with their lads like Jace and I are... Yep, everybody was humping and pumping away, as the setting sun painted the whole scene with that ruddy desert glow, glistening off the sweaty, manly shoulders of my Str8Guys and the strong legs and smoothly muscled bodies of the Ag College wrestling team.

Snugling there with Jace I wondered where were the other Dude Ranch crew members? Consider the possibility of Jace, Moose and me doing three-ways for the cam. Oh yes, the biker boss’s enormous erection plunging into tight wrestler butt, while I sucked the lad to wild orgasms... Mmmm...

Certainly I was going to be a fan of the AC wresting team. Keep them around for a few fun days to deepen their mind control. Train their Coach to use my techniques... make them the best wrestling team in the state! Maybe the Dude Ranch could be their corporate sponsor. Yes, that way we’d have them here often for practice. The barn loft roof was high enough so I thought we could put in a wrestling room, with mats, shower, well hidden web cams... Get the wrestlers and my ranch crew to build it together. Yes, a good bonding experience for them all. Keep ‘em mind-controlled and cuming! Yes. Handsome young wrestlers; my horny str8Guys... I love my job. I do love sportsmen!

End of Part Twelve.