The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. In Part Eight more biker dude’s arrived and were hypnotized. The Bar Straight’s country lad ranch hands learned some new tricks. In Part Nine two hapless cousins, lost in the desert, become part of the Dude Ranch scene... as sex slaves. In Part Ten, we find Jig the porn master continuing to train his Str8Guys for the pleasure of his customers.

Part Ten

1.

I was really feeling proud of myself. I had turned my Str8Guys porn business into a Dude Ranch fully stocked with straight men mind controlled to satisfy the customers. To keep up with ranch maintenance, and ‘specially maintaining the ranch crew’s proper Str8Guys’ attitude, I limited paying customers to weekends and kept the ranch crew busy with each other between guests. The web cams scattered around the ranch were always being accessed over my web sites, so my straight men earned their keep...

The latest additions to the crew were two cousins that Chad my Str8Guy stud had picked up on a desert road. They were lost and I took advantage of them. I confess, I’m not always proud of what I do, but, being a professional pornographer, I couldn’t miss the chance. So with a bit of advanced brainwashing, the two cousins were soon almost willing sex slaves, controlled by Master Chad. Using the mind control triggers I had long implanted in each of my straight men, I took Chad’s best buddy, Tom and turned him into Tomslave. I soon had a bunch of horny Str8Guys fucking slave butt with great abandon and joy! Hot scenes on the Dude Ranch web cams.

Over the couple hours after I introduced the new slaves to the crew there was a lot of raw sex. The biker barn, where I kept my mind controlled biker straight men, just oozed testosterone! The slaves, my rancher lads, me too, got mouths and butts stuffed various ways. Everybody ended upstairs in the barracks loft, sprawled across the matts. Every biker and Str8Guy occupied with willing bottom men. Eventually, every stud was spent and snorring. So I rousted Chad and had him take the slaves back to their barn, since their mind contol was best maintained if they were isolated except when being used. I told Chad I wanted them all to rest and I’d need them later for some more training. He nodded his understanding and led his charges off by their leashes.

Then I got Mike, Matt and Mort, the three local rancher lads who helped around the place—“What happens here, stays here...” was in their mind control program—to help me get some grub for the dudes. I decided to reward my straight men with a naked lunch... and the slave studs as desert!

So I sent the still naked ranch lads off to get the bbq ready while I lay down between Big Moose and The Dude, the two biggest and toughest straight men at the ranch. At first I just lightly massaged their sleep relaxed muscles; not enough to wake them, just to enjoy the feel, warmth and smell of them. Did I tell you how much I love masculine straight men? Then I began with their mind control triggers, working on their heads with my voice and their now limp cocks with my hands. The two big bikers were really getting used to being mind controlled and loved going under and getting hard to the sound of my voice. I brought them each off in my mouth, swallowing their big loads, and left them sleeping there, along with the rest of the crew, so I could find the ranch lads and help them out... looking forward to more... nothing like fresh young cum to keep me going, even after I’d had a belly full of straight stud mancream all night.

2.

I caught up with the lads, Mike, Matt and Mort, at the Dude Ranch barbeque. They had already brought food and fixings out; were cleaning up the area and starting the fire. Walking up to the chuck wagon set in the grove of trees behind the main house presented me with a gorgeous sight: three blond, beautiful, well-bred, polite young men... and did I say naked? The three had grown up, home schooled, on their family’s nearby ranch; far away from the corrupting influences of the city. Until I and my Str8Guys showed up! They were well-built, well-hung and with a sweet innocense that was so aluring!

Well, boys being boys, the two twins were arm wrestling while their older brother looked on, encouraging them. They were at the table by the chuck wagon and they really looked so handsome, focused and shouting as they were... and naked, of course. I came up to the eldest, Mike, put an arm around his trim waist, and joined in the encouragement. I got carried away a bit and promised to give the winner the best BJ of his life. Well, it didn’t matter to me who won! The younger of the twins (by a couple minutes) was Mort and he had a little more upper body strength, so after some nice sweating and grunting, he eventually won.

As soon as that happened, I used a mind control trigger on the three and quickly had them quiet and standing naked at brace before me, nicely tranced. I sat on the bench and had Mort between the other two. Those two I had squat so they could “watch and learn” as I worked their brother’s erection. I must say they had that intense focus that only well mind controlled studs get when they are told to concentrate on some training exercise!

So there was Mort’s sweet, stiff, eight-inch cock poking toward my mouth. I sucked it in, savoring the clean, young taste. Massaging his cockhead lightly, I commented about how I was stimulating him, about technique, so my boys would learn... and then I sucked a while more, drawing out some luscious, clean precum. Great aroma too! Holding the lad’s hands behind his back, I pulled his hips toward me, deep throating him as he moaned. After a short time, I pulled back, since I didn’t want him cuming too quickly. The best mind control training is prolonged!

That’s when I ordered him to spread his legs a bit; had big brother Mike reposition behind him and start to tongue his tight young butthole. Twin Matt was then pulled under the arm-wrestling victor and told to lick his manly balls. I went back to slowly sucking his manpole. Every time he seemed about to cum, I’d pull back and hold him off by squeezing the base of his engorged member.

At one point, I had the other two stand up again and had them inspect Mort’s face. His eyes were closed (as commanded) but I wanted them to notice the light sheen of sweat forming on his cheeks; how they had blushed; how his nostriles were flaring; how he was breathing a bit raggedly... I had the two over to his nipples, which they sucked as he moaned some more. Then I had us all back down again, this time with Mike and Matt changing positions, so the twin was tongue probbing his brother’s butt while the older brother was licking Mort’s balls. I went back to cock sucking... not quite letting him cum, though.

Finally, after he pleaded, “Please Bossman, please...” I bore down hard, deep throating him until he exploded, gushing his thick mancream down my throat. I’m sure he had gotten what I had promised: the very best blow job and expert cock sucker to give it!

While the bbq fire heated up, I turned to the other two and, alternating hands and mouth, had them both drained in record time. Leading the three over to some of the hay bales stacked around as benches-beds, I took some real quality time to massage and mind control them further. Love the way it feels to have my hands all over willing, mind zonked, straight men!

3.

The biker dudes and Str8Guys came to the bbq for lunch right around the time I had programmed. That’s one great benefit of mind control! It keeps otherwise distracted straight men adhering to whatever schedule I set for them. Don’t see how I could run this type of operation without it! They were, as also instructed, buck naked. Nothing prettier than watching naked studs sauntering up to the bbq!

I put Big Moose to work burning burgers and dogs while I took The Dude over to the hay bales where the rancher lads were sleeping. I got the big stud to nestle among the naked youths and went down on him again; not to make him cum quite yet, but just to get his juices flowing. From where I was up on the hay, I could keep an eye on the bbq and watch for Chad and his slavestuds.

They looked really cute, jogging naked toward the chuck wagon area. Chad had just his red bandana and work boots on; the slaves, Tomslave, BJ and BJtoo, were entirely naked, collared, bound and being led by leashes. Well, I called Master Chad over to where I was sitting by The Dude, eating a hot dog (a real hot dog... though my free hand was on The Dude’s “dog”—bigger than the one I was eating for certain!). By now all the straight men were wolfing down burgers and dogs, tossing back beers and generally reacting like hungry, naked Str8Guys!

So I got everyone’s attention by announcing, “It’s time for some fun and games. But first we’ve gotta feed these slaves. Ranch bros, I want you up here on this table, on hands and knees. Move it!” Mike, Matt and Mort, as well behaved as any of my mind controlled straight men, responded at once and climbed up onto the indicated picnic table, lining up their cute butts. I got three hot dogs that had been cooling by the bbq and, in my strict Dude Ranch Boss voice, told them, “Since you three are our food handlers today, you can feed the slaves. Hold these between your buttcheeks. Slaves, come here and eat the dogs!” I inserted each hot dog a bit into their pretty, tight, young buttholes and they held them in place with their gluts... looking a little like tails. Very cute.

Chad led his slaves over to the ranch lads and had them eat the hot dogs from their beautiful bubble butts. Made them tongue everything clean after. Then I had the ranch boys sit on the edge of the table and told the slaves to suck their hotty dogs and called Smitty and the Looper over to join Chad fucking the slaves, while the slaves sucked off my ranch lads. Now that’s what I call a Naked Lunch!

My Str8Guys and Biker Dudes were all gathered ‘round—and naked too. When I saw a couple beating off while watching the action, I told them stop, all stand at brace and just watch. I love the way my straight men follow instructions from the Boss! It’s a real turn on. Well, having them watch while not touching themselves seemed to be a turn-on too. Nice view for the bbq cam: all those straight men getting hard ons while they watched hot action!

Since we were certainly done with eating... and I knew my men were always ready for action, especially when I had them watching and waiting, like good mind zonked Str8Guys, it was time to get things even hotter. So I had them pull out The Bronk. We hadn’t used that device in a while (the new slaves had not seen it yet) and I know how much fun some barback riding can be. This old bar bull rider had been modified by the addition of some velcro straps and by changing its gearing so it wasn’t set up to throw riders off, but just to give them the ride of their lives! I had my three fucking straight men walk the slaves over to The Bronk, still impaled by their cocks and called over all the others.

So that’s when I had The Dude settle on The Bronk, on his back, and strapped him in place. The biker was already hard since he knew what was about to transpire, but I sucked on him a bit, to get it wet, and mostly because I just love to suck on his big, juicy prick! Especially when he’s bound and ready! And it’s always good for their mind control for me to have my entire crew waiting respectfully while I enjoy one of them.

I first had Tomslave mount The Dude on The Bronk and turned it on. Tom knew how to ride The Bronk, having done so many times with Chad, so he gave The Dude a really wild ride, driving the big stud to hard thrusting and loud moaning under him. I took the opportunity to grab a couple of the stiffies on either side of me (Chad and Big Moose, as I recall) and stroked while watching. That’s when The Dude’s cock exploded in an enormous orgasm. Must have shot quite a load, since mancream started oozing from Tomslave’s butt as he continued to ride the biker.

Then I turned The Bronk off, pulled BJ and BJtoo over by their stiff cocks and ordered them to lick Tomslave and The Dude clean. Well, the big biker was still stiff too, so I had BJ mount him and turned the machine back on, giving the new slave instructions on how to ride a cock on The Bronk. Tomslave had returned to Master Chad who turned him around and started screwing him while they continued to watch. BJ did fine on the bullrider and then it was BJtoo’s turn. I had given The Dude one of his mind control triggers and so his cock was still erect and throbbing. I got some help from Big Moose and we sort of forced BJtoo’s tight butt onto The Dude’s erection. The slave didn’t like it much, until I used one of his triggers and, mind zonked as he was, he settled onto the biker’s thick rod and rode like a champ.

Since BJ and my ranch lads were not otherwise occupied, I had them sucking on Str8Guy cocks, me too, and soon we had all the ranch crew and biker dudes spewing their mancream. Nice naked lunch. Nice naked desert.

End of Chapter 10