The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

by Witchman

Part 5

Winter of the new school year came slowly to Cortland that January. The campus was dotted with walking talking bundles of humanity, readjusting to life in academia after the long holiday break.

Professor Dana Beckenridge (sociology) calmly sipped her mint tea as she looked through her office window to the quad below. On the surface, things looked as they always did.

There was a slight difference in her Department, a campus urban legend that now seemed to have acquired new validity, validity in the form of Alicia, the dangerously beautiful redheaded junior who was now interning in her office.

They had met only briefly once before, at a faculty holiday party. At that time Dana had thought Alicia to be lesbian, since she had all of the student interns from the English department, (as well as all of the feminist scholars), literally eating out of her hand.

Alicia was a very bright girl who had written a stunning thesis on ancient Goddess based civilizations, so it was not so unusual that she would make such an impression on both the students and teachers.

It was just Alicia’s appearance, her heavily made-up blue eyes and her pale complexion, coupled with her punk clothing, that made her look like a scholastic Goth.

Dana had not remembered if Alicia had been wearing her ring then, but she was now, everyday.

A bright emerald ring, one that even the most casual of glances by could not help but notice. A ring that was usually associated with a sister of Sigma Epsilon Chi.

A SEX girl.

Dana had heard many of the stories associated with the young women of this mysterious sorority, of their hypnotic power over other students, of secret midnight rituals and brazen sex acts, but she had never believed them, knowing from her own memories of college life that students mostly just talk.

Now, there was an alluring young junior in her Department, possessed of an incredibly attractive brazen sensuality, who always wore a large green ring, supposedly the only form of identification that the SEX girls used, for they had no sorority colors or jackets.

Maybe the ring was a coincidence. Maybe Alicia just happened to own one. Maybe she was just more forward than Dana was used to.

Or maybe Dana was just a little envious, envious of Alicia’s sexual confidence and belief in her personal power.

Not that Dana herself was a slouch in the looks department. In fact, she bore more than a passing resemblance to Nina Hartley, a fact that she was not unaware of.

In any case, Dana felt the need to talk to Alicia, to find out for herself just what kind of young woman was bewitching the Sociology Department.

To her surprise, Dana found Alicia waiting for her in her office, as if she knew that Dana had wanted to speak to her.

“ Hello Dana, I brought you some tea,” Alicia said, gesturing to the steaming cup of brew that was on Dana’s desk.

Dana was a little taken aback by Alicia’s forwardness, and she did n ot really desire any more tea since she had already had a cup, but she thought that this would be a good icebreaker, so she graciously accepted it, settling into her comfortable leather chair, Alicia taking a seat in the chair in front of Dana’s desk.

“I thought that we could chat a little, Alicia,” Dana began. " I must say, you have made quite an impression on the members of this department.”

Alicia smiled knowingly. " Yes, it is flattering to be the object of desire of both genders. Have you ever been with a woman, Dana?”

Dana’s face flushed. She was taken aback by Alicia’s casual question, and she could feel her ears burning. " I...I really don’t think that is any of your business, Alicia.”

Alicia just smiled again. “I’ll take that as a no. You really don’t know what you are missing, you know that?”

Dana opened her mouth to retort, but Alicia cut her off. " I mean, we are all women here right? Let’s be honest. Think of the power that we women have. Have you ever seduced a man?”

As she spoke, Alicia began to slowly twist her ring back and forth, and it caught the light of the lamp on Dana’s desk.

Dana blinked, and attempted to regain her composure by taking a hefty swig of the tea, which was really quite good. Again, she attempted to speak, but Alicia cut into her sentence again.

“ Certainly, sex is power. I know that you know how both men and women desire me. It is a real turn-on for me to know that some of the professors here, both male and female, may be thinking about me when they masturbate, or possibly even when they are having sex.

“This is why I dress so provocatively,” she continued, the ring casting a green pall over Dana, who despite her best intentions, found herself beginning to relax a little, to settle back into her plush leather chair, allowing Alicia to continue.

“I also know that you are curious about me, Dana. I have seen you looking at me. Perhaps you find me attractive. Perhaps you are curious about what I would be like, what I look like naked, what I might feel like against your naked hot body?”

Dana’s face flushed. “This...is highly improper Dana. If anyone found out...”

“ But no one will find out Dana, and we are only talking. There is nothing wrong with a little girl talk, is there? After all, we are alone. You and I are the only ones here.”

Dana felt herself tremble a little. She felt a little vulnerable, knowing that she was alone in her office with this sexy young girl, who really was hot and sexy. Although straight, Dana recognized beauty and desire when saw it, and Alicia was quite beautiful.

Was that why Dana was feeling so queer? She felt a slight fluttering in her stomach. She was also beginning to feel quite relaxed. A warm, sensual feeling was beginning to spread from the pit of her stomach down to her moist femspot, a growing warmness and slight wetness beginning to develop between her legs.

Alicia was still twisting her ring, and Dana was becoming quite fascinated by the way the pretty green color was dazzling her eyes.

A small thought cried out in the back of her mind, a warning of danger. Was she being hypnotized by this alluring young woman?

Again, as if reading her thoughts, Alicia smiled wickedly. " Yes, Dana, you are being hypnotized. You are being hypnotized. You are being hypnotized by Alicia. Alicia is hypnotizing you. You are being hypnotized by Alicia, by my stunning looks and pretty ring. You cannot take your eyes off of my ring. You cannot take your eyes off of my ring. You cannot take your eyes off of the pretty color. You cannot look away. In fact, you do not want to look away. You are feeling very relaxed, relaxed by my special tea, my special hypnotic tea, my special hypnotic tea and my special, hypnotic ring. My special, hypnotic ring that is relaxing you, seducing you, taking you under, drawing you in, drawing you in, drawing you into my power, drawing you into my power, pulling you under and pulling you down, pulling you under and pulling you down, pulling you down into a warm place, a warm place, a warm relaxing and sexy place that is making you feel relaxed and sleepy, relaxed and sleepy, relaxed as the hypnotic tea relaxes you, relaxed as my ring relaxes you, relaxed as my voice relaxes you, relaxed as your body relaxes, your body relaxes, your body and mind relaxes, your body and mind relaxing, relaxing, relaxing, relax, relax, relaaaaaaaax, reeeeelaaaaaxxx, relllllaaaaaaxxxxx.”

Dana shook her head, vainly trying to stay awake, but the drugged tea and Alicia’s hypnotic ways were already relaxing her pliable body and mind. Her eyes were becoming heavier and heavier, and her mind was fogged.

Alicia’s words were softer now, softer and sexier, and although she was having trouble hearing them, she was not having trouble understanding them. Alicia was telling her how hot she must be, all bundled up in her business suit, all hot and sweaty and uncomfortable in her hot business suit, and how she would feel so much better if she took off her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse, allowing the cool breeze from her open window to play across her heaving bosom, the slight chill of arousal and the cool of the air causing her nipples to protrude through the sheer fabric of her silk blouse.

A few more words, and her skirt was a puddle on the floor.

Alicia’s eyes flashed with triumph and excitement. Sitting there in a dazed trance, clad only in her partially opened white blouse, her green bra and panties, Dana could not have looked any more delectable.

Alicia clucked her tongue. “Really Dana, so easy. It was so easy to seduce you. A little drugged tea, a little suggestion, and your own desires, your own subconscious desires to feel a SEX girl.”

“And I am a SEX girl. I have infiltrated your department, infiltrated it even as my other sisters slowly infiltrate every faculty department in this school, slowly spreading our control over the campus.

“ I have had my eye on you for quite some time now, Dana, and now you will become my little cunt slave. You will surrender to me in every way. Now....”

With a dramatic pause, Alicia dropped to her knees, and crawled behind Dana’s desk, deftly snipping at her panties with a pair of scissors, exposing Dana’s hairy muff to her knowing tongue.

Dana struggled in her seat, trying to resist, but it was all too much. Her arms and legs were heavy, and her head lolled against her breasts, her breaths deep and slow, Alicia’s tongue beginning to fill her loins with lust.

Against her will, she felt her legs tightening against Alicia’s head, a slow but powerful desire welling up inside of her, until a dazzling orgasm made her toss her head back and cry out in pleasure and wonder.

Dana’s eyes closed, and she felt herself falling into a void of velvety darkness, until Alicia’s voice called to her from far away and close, telling her to open her eyes but remain in her trance, to stand up and remove the rest of her clothing, to take Alicia’s hand as the SEX girl lead her out of the office and down the stairs, out into the cold winter twilight, across the desolate campus to the SEX house off in the woods a the edge of the school grounds.

Dana’s eyes closed again, and reopened to find herself blindfolded. She was now being pushed in a circle, the voices of triumphant young women laughing and whistling as they passed her around, slapping and pinching, stroking and scratching, Dana’s body quivering with excitement and embarrassment. Despite her victimization and shame, she was also wildly aroused, her quim running in a hot stream down her inner thighs.

Now the SEX girls were upon her, and she felt several hands hoist her into the air, placing her hot nude body on a cool marble altar.

Commanded not to move her arms and legs, Dana’s heavy head slowly moved back and forth, her teeth clenched as nipple clamps sent searing, sexy pain through her breasts, while two tongues now worked their magic on her sopping pussy.

Dana was pleading now, softly pleading, but it was to no avail. The voices of the women were louder now, chanting and singing, drowning out her timid protests.

Another trembling orgasm welled up inside her, and Dana screamed, the orgasm sending shockwaves throughout her entire being.

She lost track of how many tongues were probing her, as it now felt as if her entire body was being licked and kissed and bitten and sucked, until she was in a sexual frenzy, crying out “Ah! Ah! Ah!” over and over again.

At last it was over, and she felt the women raise her from the tablet again, setting her unresisting frame down onto a soft feathered mattress.

Dana opened her eyes, the room spinning. She could see a blur of smiling faces, of beautiful young naked coeds with glittering eyes and rings.

She dimly heard Alicia’s voice, as if in her mind, telling her what a good little slave she would become, and what a good sport she was, and how she was going to be rewarded.

Dana’s heavy eyes widened as the women parted the circle, allowing a naked young hunk of a college boy to enter the circle, proudly erect, his eyes bright with excitement.

Instinctively opening her legs, she felt her body burning again with desire, as this young stud teased her mouth with his cock, until she could no longer take it, wanting him, needing to feel his cock in her mouth.

“Suck....suck....suck...,” the women chanted, as Dana closed her eyes, slipping her mouth over the young stud’s massive member, while he diddled her clit with his knowing fingers.

Now the chanting was louder, more sinister. “Fuck....fuck...fuck...” they repeated their magickal mantra, as the stud slowly traversed her naked body from breasts to belly with his slick hard cock, slowly teasing her pussy lips with his manhood, gently, maddeningly slowly inching into her, inch by inch, until with a grunt he roughly pushed himself into her, filling her so completely that Dana’s body shuddered again, the heat and smell of this young hunk overwhelming her, overwhelming her as was the chanting and singing and the wild arousal of her own desires, causing her to forget who she was and where she was, her body now a slave to her own desires.

Alicia smiled again, panning the video camera over the fucking couple. It had been so easy, yet still it turned her on so much. Jake the stud would only remember what the sisters wanted him to remember, but Dana would remember everything, and despite her best efforts, would feel inexorably drawn to her seductresses, until she would willingly come to the SEX house again and again, to bask in the glory of her own physical needs.

She felt an orgasm blast across her pelvis as she thought of her growing control of the Sociology department. Soon, all would fall before her like wheat before the scythe, falling into erotic traps and trances, until all were her slaves, slaves of the Sisterhood.

The Sisterhood of SEX!