The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

by Witchman

Part 6

Shona smiled with memories as she walked across her old campus, taking in a leisurely stroll.

She had graduated two years earlier with a 3.5, and had obtained a good job with an urban newspaper, a fortunate surprise considering the state of that industry.

A well deserved vacation had brought her to Niagara Falls, and the Catskills, and now she was curious to see old times.

Shona was an absolutely stunning redhead, and she revelled in the attention she was receiving from the underclassmen of both genders.

She smiled knowingly as she remembered how shy she was as a freshman, and how it was the girls of Sigma Epsilon Chi who had taken her under their erotic wing, turning her into a self-confident seductress of both men and women.

They had also helped her with maintaining her GPA, and were there emotionally, too.

There was another reason for her visit, the need to satisfy an erotic itch that had been on her mind for some time.

She sat alone in the quad, casually perusing the underclassmen, until she saw her target.

Shona smiled knowingly as she watched the lonely freshman walking with his head down, slowly shuffling across the quad.

In an instant, she knew his story; an Honors student from some small town, now overwhelmed by college life, alone in the freshman dorms, most likely single, definitely reconsidering his academic decisions.

Her clit tingled slightly, anxious for the seduction to begin.

Finn shuffled his books around, then sat on a rock, pulling out his well-worn copy of “Siddharta.”

He liked to read. It was something that you could do alone, and not be ostracized for, thus he was surprised to see a shapely shadow fall across the pages.

Finn caught his breath when he saw the beautiful older woman smiling down at him.

“Have you ever read “Steppenwolf?” she asked. “That’s my favorite of Hesse.”

“Um, yes,” Finn stammered, painfully shy and self-conscious, but not so clueless that he did not think to put his bookbag over his crotch, so that this hottie would not see his growing erection.

Shona was aware of this, but did not let on, her eyes twinkling a little as she continued to speak.

As time went on, Shona found that her initial perception of Finn was right; he was a lonely freshman from a small town, overwhelmed by academia, even considering quitting school and getting a job in a factory.

He was also kind of cute, and what made that even more appealing was that he was not aware of that.

She also knew that he could not believe his luck.

“Wait and see,” she thought to herself.

Eventually, the shadows of twilight began to paint the grass, and Finn could not believe his luck when Shona mentioned that she would love to see his drawings.

His body shook as he snuck her into the freshman dorm, not knowing that Shona knew the routine from her previous academic seductions.

As luck would have it, Finn’s roommate was off on vacation.

Once again, Shona smiled knowingly as she looked around at all the signs of a college student; the pot plants on the windowsill, empty packs of Ramen noodles, psychedelic posters and some centerfolds.

Finn’s hand shook as he tried to roll a joint, such was his nervousness that he did not make it tight enough, so Shona suggested that they use his bong.

“I’ve got a great CD of instrumental music,” she suggested slyly. “Would you like to hear it?”

Finn gulped, the queued it up, the music a mix of soft keyboards, saxophone solos, and the unmistakeable sounds of female desire.

Unbeknownst to Finn, the music was also laden with subliminal suggestions of seduction, warm words whispering into his mind to relax, to surrender, to give in to desire.

Not that he needed much coaxing in that direction, so obvious was his virginal status.

As the music began to seep into his mind, Shona casually began to twist the large turquoise ring that was on her finger.

The green light flickered against Finn’s eyes, as Shona’s words began to work their magick on him.

“Are you comfortable, Finn?” Shona asked slyly. “Do I make you nervous?”

Finn swallowed painfully. “A little,” he admitted.

Shona just smiled again. “You need to relax, Finn. Just take a deep breath and relax.”

“Do you like my ring?” she continued. “It has such a pretty light, a pretty light that reflects off you.

“Just relax, Finn. Relax and let the light fill your eyes.”

“Relax Finn.”

Finn’s mouth was slightly agape as Shona continued her sexy seduction.

As if reading his mind, Shona spoke again. “Yes Finn, your fantasy is coming true. You have a beautiful older woman alone with you in your dorm, and she is going to seduce you.

“ Look at the colors, Finn. Let them flow across your eyes, flow into your mind and body, slowing as they are flowing, the lovely light relaxing you, making your eyes heavy, so heavy, sooooo heavy and sleeeeeeepy, so heavy and sleeepy.

“I want you Finn. I am going to be your first, and you will love every minute of it. Your fantasy is coming true. Go with it, go with your fantasy.”

As her erotic induction continued, Finn’s eyes grew heavier and heavier.

Soon he no longer understood what she was saying, but his subconscious did, and soon his eyes were closed, and he was floating in a delightful fog of lust, desire, and hypnotic surrender.

A sudden snap of fingers awoke him, and he was astonished to see Shona clad in a very revealing belly dancer’s outfit.

“Let me dance for you, Master,” she cooed sensuously.

As her body began to sway and weave, a subconscious command induced Finn to loosen his belt and zipper, causing his cock to point straight into the air.

Shona smiled again. The poor boy did not realize how well endowed he was.

As the maddeningly mesmerizing music continued, Shona slowly began to strip, her breasts triumphantly swinging before her, her nipples large and erect.

Never taking her eyes from Finn’s face, she slowly crawled over to him, suddenly taking him into her mouth.

She had a feeling that Finn would come quickly, and he did, so nervous was he, but she graciously swallowed him whole, his spunk hot in her mouth.

Crawling over his prone body, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, then placed her mouth on his throat, biting,kissing, and licking her way down to his cock, which was already recovering from the premature ejaculation from moments earlier.

Shona slowly ran her tongue up and down Finn’s cock, doing a neat trick when she reached the head, where she lovingly licked the head with somewhat rough strokes of her tongue, Finn’s cock throbbing as she licked and swallowed, squeezing his balls when she felt his moment arriving.

She deftly shed her panties, and mounted him, both of them happy to dine at Club 69.

In the heated sweat of his lust fogged mind, Finn could not believe the events that were transpiring, especially when Shona came in his mouth, her hot quim running down his cheeks, his mouth hungrily drinking her elixir of eroticism.

Shona swiftly changed her position, and smiled with triumph and lust.

“Now is your time, Finn,” she whispered huskily, as she quickly mounted him, the virginal freshman crying out in both pleasure and pain.

“Ahhh!”

It was all too much. Shona’s bountiful breasts were in his hands, her nipples between his fingers.

Finn hungrily sucked on her nipples, desperate for desire and surrender, drowning in hypnotic pleasure.

Shona just smiled down at him, her eyes capturing his, her eyes shining as she saw the tension building behind Finn’s eyes, feeling the tightness in his balls as they began to pump.

Slamming herself down on his cock, they came together, Finn’s eyes rolling back in his head, his cock furiously pumping his load into Shona’s steaming cunt.

As his breath began to slow, Shona softly stroked his face.

“Naughty boy,” she cooed. " I had a feeling you wanted to be seduced.

“Just relax now, my love, just relax. Sleep, Finn, sleep, sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.”

As Finn’s eyes fluttered closed, Shona began to whisper hypnotic commands into his ear and brains, words of encouragement, inducing him to stay in school, to exericse a little more, to not be as shy.

“And you will always remember me, Finn,” she commanded.

As Finn’s breathing became slower and deeper, she smiled down at him once more, and made her way to the bathroom.

Hours or minutes later, Finn awoke.

At first, he thought it had all been a dream, but the slackness in his loins and the unmistakeable odor of female desire proved him wrong.

He smiled to himself. Maybe college wasn’t so bad, after all.

He decided then and there to stick it out, not to quit.

He paused a moment and studied his naked body in the full length mirror across the room.

“You know, I am going to start going to the gym again,” he said aloud.

As the moon rose across the campus, Shona smiled again as she pulled her car out of the parking lot.

“Same time, next year,” she said.