The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

by Witchman

Part 4

Strange erotic happenings were afoot at the freshman dorm.

Eyes glazed and limbs heavy, Colin slowly walked from floor to floor, unlocking the doors to all of the dorms that he knew still had occupants.

That task completed, he turned and walked out the front door, his face displaying no emotion as the front of the freshman dorm was now being surrounded by the beautiful and irresistible sisters of SEX.

They walked in to the dorms in pairs of twos, their voices humming strange erotic notes.

Sheila eyes brimmed with tears. Her parents were divorcing, and both of them were demanding that she spend the holidays with the others. She felt alone and lonely.

Then she heard the voices of the singing women, and she forgot everything else.

Her dorm room was bathed in an almost unearthly emerald glow as two of the Sisters floated over her.

Sheila gasped in amazement, her mind dimly cognizant of the fact that she was not objecting to the women who were slowly removing the blankets from her bed.

She blushed as the women began to stroke and rub her chubby body, finding approval and admiration in their erotic touch.

One of them began to stroke her face, while the other began to stroke her inner thighs. “There there,” cooed the beautiful vision, “There there.”

Sheila felt herself becoming lost in those eyes, falling, swimming, drowning.

Now she was standing, her teddy floating to the floor.

The women helped her to her feet and into her shoes, leading the dazed freshman into the crisp November night.

Mike’s hand furiously moved between his legs. He was hearing singing, the sexiest song he had ever heard, and it was making him horny as hell.

A strange green light began to ooze through the cracks in his door, which was now opening, although he knew he had locked it.

As the door suddenly flew open, Mike was literally blinded by the light, an eerie emerald glow that filled his room, vision, and mind. He blushed as he realized that two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen were standing over his bed, slowly removing his blankets, blushing even more for he was nude under the covers.

Smiling knowingly, one of the women gently took hold of his penis, which was growing ever larger.

Afraid and excited, Mike hurriedly slipped into his sneakers, allowing the two women to escort him outside.

Anyone fortunate enough to have been on the campus that quiet night would have seen a sight that he or she would never forget.

At least twenty women in soft emerald green gowns were walking in pairs, each one holding a candle and singing.

Between each couple was a dazed and entranced student, both male and female.

Shona was in front, her mind already obeying the words that were entering her burning ears, whispered commands from her sexy kidnappers.

Maria stumbled behind her, teeth clenched, moaning weakly as one of her kidnappers lead her by her nipple ring.

A varied assortment of young men and women of various shapes and sizes followed.

Colin brought up the rear, calmly moving forward on all fours, now naked as the others, Shona’s old friend Tracey grinning with excitement, lust, and triumph as she rode on his back.

She could hardly wait for the ritual to start.

“Wake up.”

Shona dreamily opened her eyes. She found herself in a large basement, lit by nothing but candles and a burning cauldron.

Herself and the other captives were surrounded by the women in green.

On several high thrones sat the Sisterhood seniors, those who were due to graduate that year, as well as some much older women, Shona’s dazed but still slightly coherent mind recognizing them as being Cortland professors and senior staff.

A hand on her breast caused her to turn, into the waiting arms of Tracey.

“ Mmmmmmmm,” Shona murmured as Tracey’s lips met hers, the sexy sister gently pushing Shona across the room, easing her body into a glass coffin lined with the sexiest green silk she had ever seen, her relaxed body sinking deep into the lush fabric.

One of the women, who also happened to be the campus soprano, began to sing a lovely song, the words foreign to the captives’ ears, but the erotic emotions it awakened were familiar to all.

Shona could see faces floating above her, beautiful smiling faces that were now kissing her, licking her, nibbling her.

As the song increased in pitch and volume, so did the passion of the participants.

Mike’s eyes bulged with amazement, his orgasmic voice bouncing off the cool walls as one of the women began to straddle him, another muffling his mouth with her muff.

Sheila dreamily teetered on her feet, her body being softly passed from woman to woman, each of them stroking her and kissing her.

Maria obediently got down on all fours, her eyes lost in the light from one of the rings of one of the sisters, who dangled it teasingly in front of her unblinking eyes.

A long, low guttural moan of animal lust escaped her lungs as Colin slowly penetrated her, the entranced RA filling the dazed freshman with the full length of his thick cock.

The singing became louder now, the women dancing with their entranced partners, leading them down the road to seduction.

On the highest throne of all sat Dr. Rachel Robbins, chairperson of the campus anthropology department, and, unbeknownst to most but a few, one of the original founding members of Sigma Epsilon Chi.

Her eyes were shining with triumph as she beheld the erotic spectacle before her.

As one of the founding sisters, she had taken an oath to further the betterment of all women everywhere, beginning with the Cortland campus.

Over the years, the sorority had grown to include various women CEO’s, white-collar corporate types, women with power and influence. It was through the machinations of the elite inner circle of esteemed alumni that the Sisterhood held such sway over the campus.

Her clit tingled as she glanced over at Shona, the newest addition to the fold.

Shona squirmed with rapture as the tongues and lips of her new found friends washed over her like a wave, a wave of pleasure and erotic longing that seduced her mind and body into complete acceptance and obedience.

Her ears were ringing now, ringing with the lusty chants of shouting and singing women, whose words were resounding off the walls.

“Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.”

On into the night the chant continued, as did the passion.

Now Maria was on her back, her arms and legs spread-eagled as before, the women holding her down as both Colin and one of the sisters tongued her burning cunt.

Shona screamed in bliss as she came yet again, one of the randy women caressing her soaking and steaming pussy with a soft paintbrush, gently stroking traces of feminine arousal over Shona’s pliant and obedient body.

Her eyes were drinking in the light, the soft, green, sexy light, the color of the Sisterhood, the color of surrender, the color of sex.

The erotic intrigue continued long into the night.

The next morning found many dazed and confused freshmen waking up to fuzzy memories of erotic dreams, their bodies slack and spent from their night of seduction.

Colin began his morning jog, his mind already forgetting his part in the erotic interlude of the night before. Having been hypnotized and seduced by the women some time ago, he would often and always serve their needs as they saw fit.

Shona and Maria walked arm in arm towards the bus depot. “Call me when you get to the city,” Shona said, hugging her friend, blowing a kiss towards Maria as the stunning young freshman boarded the bus bound for New York City.

On the bus, Maria sighed as she fingered her nipple ring through the fabric of her cashmere sweater, her mind already planning erotic interludes with her girlfriends when she got back home for winter break.

Shona smiled as she walked back to the dorm. She was planning on taking the next bus to home.

Her finger idly turned the large ring on her left hand, her new ring.

Her large, emerald green ring.

The ring of a Sister.

The Sisterhood of S.E.X.