The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

by Witchman

Part 3

Shona stretched dreamily and woke up to a beautiful day, the sun streaming in through her window. The day before had been long, and the night longer, and she was grateful to have slept so soundly.

She jumped out of bed, removing the headphones from the CD player that was still playing the SEX CD, the one that even now was silently repeating itself yet again.

Shona stared at herself in the mirror. She was beginning to like the idea of sleeping nude. She had a beautiful body, and saw no need to hide it. At least, she thought she didn’t.

She also felt a strong urge to go to the gym today.

It was only after several moments that she noticed that Maria was not even there, but she just assumed that Maria had risen earlier than she had, and bounced off to the bathroom, feeling very pleased with herself.

Maria also stretched lazily, like a contented cat. The morning air felt cool on her breasts, and the birds were....

Morning air?

She gasped when she realized that she was under a tree, naked inside a sleeping bag, the safe haven of the freshmen dorm hundreds of yards away.

“The SEX girls,” she said aloud.

Colin was finishing up his morning jog through the woods when he caught sight of a demure but feminine figure, flushed with embarrassment, scurrying towards the freshmen dorm.

It was Maria, clad only in a sleeping bag.

Colin caught his breath, and looked off into the distance at the SEX house.

Then he turned and jogged towards the freshmen dorm.

Maria slammed the door behind her, her heart pounding, her breath ragged. She jumped in the shower and started furiously scrubbing her body, her dazed mind slowly recalling the incidents of the earlier evening.

As her hands soaped her breasts, she gasped aloud as she realized that her left nipple had been pierced with a small silver ring.

“They......they marked me,” she said aloud.

The memories suddenly swept over her like a cloud. They had come for her, two of the SEX sisters had spirited her away into the night while she lost in the heady abandon of the erotic oil that had covered her naked, glistening frame.

One of the SEX girls had easily hoisted Maria over her shoulder as if she was light as a feather, while the other constantly whispered dirty words into her hot, burning ears.

She remembered sliding down a slide that was slick with oil similar to the oil that she had covered herself in earlier that evening.

Before she could regain her senses, a blindfold was tied around her head, and she was unsteadily brought to her feet, only to be passed around in a circle, her body caressed and stroked by many unseen but knowing hands.

Her ears burned with the chanting that was growing insistently louder all around her.

Now the hands were on her breasts and rear, stroking and licking, kissing and biting, scratching and kneading.

Maria’s legs shook as her pussy quivered, her inner thighs shiny with feminine sexual excitement. She cried out in orgasmic bliss, and felt her legs giving way, only find herself being hoisted into the air yet again, her body now being laid to rest on what felt like a large slab of cool marble.

She began to moan now, first softly, then gradually louder as her body was covered in blanket of erotic kisses, cuddles, and caresses.

As her cunt was penetrated by a sharp tongue, she cried out in orgasmic utterance.

A familiar buzzing filled her ears, and her hips lurched when she felt herself being penetrated by a large, humming vibrator, a vibrator that filled her to the very brink.

Maria moaned, thrashing her head back and forth, but the hands held her steady. She arched her back and cried out yet again as yet another orgasm wracked her shaking and sweaty frame.

The chanting was growing in volume, and as yet another impossibly intense orgasm prepared to engulf her, the blindfold was suddenly snatched away, and Maria’s eyes were dazzled by a bright shaft of emerald green light.

A swift sharp pain pierced her left nipple, and she fell into darkness.

Maria came, then came to her senses, the sudden coldness of the shower water indicating to her that she had spent a very long time in the bathroom, lost in the heady and sexy memories of her kidnapping.

She fingered the ring, and came again.

Shona breezed into her dorm as the sun set on yet another brisk autumn evening. She felt happy and confident. She had also enjoyed a good workout at the gym, and was promising herself to make it a habit to go at least three times a week.

She almost dropped her books as she came in the door, for her roommate was splayed on her bed, her hand slowly massaging her steamy and dripping cunny.

Shona eyes widened as she realized that Maria was also listening to her CD player, possibly even to the same CD that the SEX sisters had given her.

She also realized that Maria’s left nipple was pierced, a new but attractive addition.

A small smile crept to Shona’s face as she closed the door, got down on the floor, and slowly crawled over to Maria’s bed.

Picking up Maria’s discarded pantyhose, she quickly bound the dazed girl’s arms over her head, leaving her squirming in helpless abandon.

Then, she began to slowly lick the sweat from Maria’s body, her tongue painting visions of delight over the lovely frame of her Nuyorican roommate.

Maria cried out again, her mind melting under the intense eroticism of this encounter. Bound and helpless, her mind fogged by the hypnotic subliminal embedded deep into the CD, her body on fire from the knowing maps of Shona’s lips and tongue, she suddenly screamed, her pussy ejaculating a hot and pungent discharge onto her mattress.

Shona toyed with her bound roommate for the rest of the night, until Maria finally passed out, a smug smile on her face.

Then Shona took the CD player from her prone roommate, and placed them on her head.

She fingered herself as she drifted off into sleep, the hypnotic commands now enveloping her sleeping mind.

The week reached its eventual end, and with it came another note on Shona and Maria’s door, this time a brief note instructing her to pass a magnet over the CD and to discard it.

Shona had listened to it every night as instructed.

She and Maria had also spent most of the week in each other’s arms. Her roommate had finally told Shona of her erotic ordeal, and of the mysterious origins of her piercing.

“Maybe I’ve been marked for something,” Maria said, as Shona cradled her in her arms. “Maybe you are to be one of the new sisters, and I am to be their slave.”

She paused a moment. “Or maybe your slave,” she said shyly.

“ Would you mind that?” Shona cooed.

Maria kissed her in response.

The fall semester began to wind down, and with it came the eventual end of all the Greek letter organizations pledge periods.

Shona had received no more communiques from the Sisterhood since that October, and was beginning to wonder if they had forgotten about her.

She had shifted her focus to her studies, and was pleased to find that she was concentrating better than she ever had before in her academic career.

She had also continued her gym regimen, and was proud of the improvements she had made on her body; her ass firmer, her stomach flatter, her breasts more pronounced.

She and Maria had also enjoyed a heady, Master/Servant relationship, the two girls having developed a new but not unwelcome interest in the dynamics of dominance and submission. Maria found herself enjoying a good spanking and whipping, sexy punishments that Shona was only too happy to provide.

Shona also noticed how much more attention the college boys were paying to her, as were some of the girls, but she felt no desire to initiate any contact with any of them, as if sensing that she should save herself for some other, future encounter.

It was just before Thanksgiving break when the two young women burst into their dorm, hugging and squealing with delight. Both of them were elated with their midterm grades.

“So what are your plans?” Maria asked, as she once again looked at her admirable report card.

“Going home to see the folks,” Shona answered. “I can’t believe it, a 3.8 GPA! My parents are going to be so proud of me.”

Maria nodded. “Mine too.”

She paused a moment. “You know Shona, maybe this is the SEX girls doing. You know how they say that girls who join them do better in school? Well, look at you. You’re on the Dean’s list.”

“ You’re also in fabulous shape,” she added.

“You think that is what it is?” Shona replied. “Then how come they haven’t been in touch with me?”

Maria shook her head. " I don’t know, but I have a feeling that if they want you, they will come get you.”

“You know,” she continued, “maybe we should go to their sorority house. Or maybe you should go.”

Shona shook her head. “No, maybe we should just wait and see what happens. I don’t want to appear to eager or headstrong.”

“Maybe you’re right,” Maria agreed. “You know....I never thought that it could be like this. College, I mean. I mean, they took me....and I loved it.”

Maria blushed. “And I love you too, Shona.”

“I love you too,” Shona replied.

Colin fidgeted in his room. Something was nagging at him, but he was not sure what it was. Most of the freshmen had already left for holiday break, and the house and campus were quite quiet, but he could not relax. He felt a strange sense of foreboding, as if something was going to happen very soon that would involve himself in some strange way.

The sudden ringing of the telephone caused him to jump. “Hello,” he barked gruffly into the receiver.

The voice on the other end was soft, feminine, but undeniably commanding. “Slaveboy,” came the reply.

Colin’s eyes instantly glazed over, his cock already beginning to strain against the confines of his jeans. “Yes, Mistress, I await your command,” he said in a strange monotone.

“Come to us,” the mysterious voice instructed.

Colin quietly hung up the phone and walked out of the dorm, leaving the door open behind him.

Maria had stopped off by the student mailboxes to see if any new letters had arrived. She was surprised to see an unmarked white envelope with her name on it.

Curiously she opened it, a sudden whiff of the familiar sex oil filling her nose and lungs.

She lost her footing, and felt her body beginning to sway, only to fall into the arms of a beautiful blonde. “Look at my ring,” the blonde commanded, suddenly tweaking Maria’s pierced nipple through her soft cashmere sweater.

“Uhhhh!” Maria moaned, her body suddenly awash in erotic pleasure.

Her eyes were bathed in the soft emerald glow of the upper classmen’s ring, the light dazzling her eyes. She felt her mind began to slow down, her thoughts becoming hazy. She attempted to resist, but succumbed with a sigh as the powerful blonde suddenly thrust her tongue into her mouth.

Shona glanced at her watch. Maria had said that she would be right back. The two were planning on going to the campus rathskeller to celebrate, but her roommate had been gone for almost twenty minutes.

A strange sound caught her ears, a steady high pitched but pleasant intonation, as if someone was endlessly humming a musical note.

The sound seemed to be coming from outside her window, and was growing in volume.

Shona leaned out her window on the cool moonlit night, and gasped at the sight below her.

Six women dressed in emerald green were singing, humming and chanting a wordless erotic chant that constantly changed in pitch and tone, their voices washing over each other.

One of them began to slowly swing a lantern back and forth, from which emanated a powerful green glow, a glow that caught Shona fast in its path.

She stood by the window, entranced by the glow and the voices of the singing women. Slowly, she began to unbutton her blouse with heavy, leaden fingers.

After a moment, her skirt was a puddle on the floor, and her fingers slowly moved now towards her bra, her nipples becoming erect in the cool of the night air.

Her panties were wet, and slipped down her legs, leaving a shiny trail of sex dew from her pelvis to her ankles.

Naked except for her high heels, she walked slowly in a dazed trance out of her dorm, floating down the stairs and into the night, into the waiting arms of the sisters of SEX.

As the women surrounded her, she felt a damp rag become clamped over her mouth and nose, the odor of chloroform coating her innards.

“Breathe deeply,” one of the women commanded.

As if in a trance, Shona obeyed, her mind following her body into hypnotic sleep.

“ Now begins the ritual,” the sisters spoke in unison.