The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

Part 2

Shona sighed and dreamily opened her eyes, stretching like a contented cat. The sun was shining through the windows, and.....Shit...8:00am!!

She was late for her first class.

As she jumped out of bed, she paused for a moment, as she realized that she was naked. She never slept naked.

Her roommate Maria was naked, too.

Shona’s still fuzzy mind was searching for what had happened the night before, as she jumped in the shower, furiously scrubbing her buxom frame.

It was the fastest shower in the East, and she rushed out the door without stopping to make herself up, quickly jumping into an old pair of jeans and a tee-shirt.

It took a few hours, but by lunchtime her mind had caught up to the day, and she could dimly remember some of the events of the previous night.

She had gotten a bid note from Sigma Epsilon Chi, and she had opened it, and then...

Two girls walked by her arm in arm, obviously gay and obviously mad for each other.

Oh.

How was she going to look her roommate in the face?

Another school day had come to an end, and Shona slowly walked back to her dorm, endlessly going over in her mind over and over just what and how she would talk to Maria about what had happened the night before.

Her face brightened when she saw Colin, the freshman RA. He was really cute, but he was also really sweet, always ready to listen to a homesick freshman, or to help with a roommate problem.

“Hi Colin,” she said sweetly.

Colin was examining the lock on the front door to the Freshman House. " Oh, hi Shona,” he said, somewhat distracted.

“ What’s wrong?” Shona asked.

“ I’m not sure,” Colin replied. " I think we were broken into last night, but nothing was taken, and nobody saw anything,

“ See the marks on the lock?” Someone picked it,”

“ Well, maybe it was somebody who locked themselves out,” Shona suggested.

“ Maybe. I’ll have the maintenance people put a new tumbler in just to be on the safe side.

“ How are you doing, by the way? Adjusting to life here at Cortland?”

Shona hung her head, a little ashamed of what was on her mind. " There are a lot of...new things happening to me,” she said softly.

Colin nodded. " Well, that is part of what college is all about. Meeting new people, trying new things, learning new things, finding out more about yourself,” he said.

Something in his tone made Shona feel that she could trust Colin. " Umm, what do you know about Sigma Epsilon Chi?” she inquired, somewhat timorously.

Colin smiled knowingly. " Oh, the SEX girls! I was wondering when you would get around to asking me that.

“ You have probably heard the rumors about them. As you probably know, they are a local sorority, and since they have no established pledge program, technically they are not really recognized by the school officials.

“ I went to Cortland, too. When I was a freshman there was a girl named Claire, a nice girl, but heavy and shy.

“Anyway, they rushed her when she became a sophomore, and within a year, her grades had improved, her attitude got better, and she lost weight.”

Colin blushed a little at the memory that he was about to reveal. " She also became more....adventurous.”

“ Was she your girlfriend, Colin?” Shona asked.

“ Oh, no, but we were friends. Anyway, she ... but that is enough. You can’t pledge anyway. I have to go.”

Shona watched puzzledly as Colin walked away, obviously uncomfortable with something.

When she got back to her dorm, there was a package waiting for her, a large dark green manila envelope.

Shona stood there for several moments, studying it. Then she picked it up, and went inside her dorm.

Maria was not there, and Shona sighed.

She threw herself into her studying, shoving the envelope into her desk, opening all the windows so that the insistent perfume smell would dissipate.

As twilight caressed the campus, she felt restless and edgy. Perhaps she needed a break.

She changed her clothes into something a little sexier, and decided to go to the campus rathskeller.

Having obtained a fake ID from Maria when they first met, she had no problem getting in, and soon had forgotten her problems as she downed a quart of beer in the special Cortland mugs.

She demurely ignored all the boys, and focused on getting really drunk, but could only get tipsy.

Finally giving up, she decided to go home, and slowly weaved her way through the crowd.

The air felt cool on her face as she walked back to her dorm. On a whim, she decided to take the long route through the woods.

It was a beautiful night, the sky clear, and the moon and the stars were full and bright.

A sudden rustling behind her snapped her out of her reverie.

“ Hey sweet thing, what’s the rush?”

She turned to see to guys from the Rat, two jocks who had tried to pick her up earlier. They stank of whiskey, and had bad intentions.

“ Look guys, I don’t want any trouble,” Shona said, backing away slowly, planning to run, but tripping on a tree root.

The two jocks laughed uproariously. " Hey, there won’t be any trouble, if you just give us some play,” one of them said, as the two of them lunged for her.

Shona tried to scream, but one of them put a gloved hand over her face, muffling her protests. " Shut up if you know what’s good for you,” he hissed.

Shona’s eyes bulged as she realized what was happening. One of them was pinning her down, as the other grabbed at her crotch.

“Stop.”

It was a quiet voice, but filled with deadly intent.

Two beautiful women suddenly stepped out of the darkness, a blonde and a brunette, neither of whom Shona knew, but she was too grateful to care.

The two jocks let go of her, and slowly stood up.

Shona quickly scrambled to her feet, and moved away from the guys.

She noticed then, that they were afraid.

The two women stared at the would-be rapists, their eyes boring into them, each of them slowly turning the turquoise ring on her finger, the light flickering over the eyes of the paralyzed jocks.

They were boys now, boys who had realized that they had just made a terrible, terrible mistake.

Shona watched in amazement as the green light from her rescuer’s rings played off of the eyes of the entranced jock’s. Soon their eyes were cloudy, their lips hanging open in a dazed trance.

The blonde stepped forward, her eyes blazing with anger. " Listen to me. Your will is mine now. You will obey orders without question. You will obey, obey, obey, do you understand?”

Despite their obvious entrancement, the jocks responded with a soft, “Yes.”

The blonde smiled wickedly. “Drop your pants.”

Slowly, the jocks did so.

“ Now, I want the two of you to grab each other’s cocks, and walk together to the Dean’s office. You will then suck each other’s cocks, then quit school. You will also go to the campus police and turn yourselves in. Do you understand?”

Again, the jocks responded in a heavy monotone.

“ Good. Now go away.”

They shuffled off into the night, their walking made awkward by their dropped pants.

Shona was stupefied. " Gosh, thanks, I mean, if you guys hadn’t come around, I don’t know...”

The brunette now looked at her. “Go to your dorm and open the envelope.”

Shona’s face turned pale. How did they know that she hadn’t?

As if reading her mind, the blonde replied, " If you had, you would not have been here.”

The two women walked away into the night.

Shona slowly walked back to her dorm, her mind whirling with confused thoughts. What path was she on now, and where would it lead her?

When she got back to her dorm, Maria was there.

“ Um, hi,” they greeted each other shyly.

Maria spoke first. " Shona, about last...hey, what happened to you? Your pants are all dirty.”

“ Well, I went to the Rat, and these two guys followed me into the woods. I don’t know, they were drunk, and they started to get rough with me, and then these two SEX girls came out of nowhere!”

Maria’s eyes widened. " Then what happened?”

“ I don’t know, they must have hypnotized them or something, because the next thing I knew the guys dropped their pants and walked to the Dean’s office.”

Maria nodded knowingly. “Oh, so it was those guys! I saw them on the way over here, but I thought it was a fraternity prank.”

Shona shook her head. “It was no prank. Those girls saved my life.”

She then walked to her desk. " They also left me this,” she said, pulling out the dark green envelope, the perfume on it already making her lightheaded.

Maria’s eyes became even wider. “Another envelope?”

“ Yeah. It came this morning.”

“ You know what it is even crazier? They knew that I hadn’t opened it.”

Shona’s eyes began to blur with tears. “Maria, what am I going to do? I’m scared.”

Maria went to hug her, the two beautiful young women entwined together.

They stopped then, and looked into each other’s eyes.

Maria spoke first. " Look, Shona, let’s not get too weirded out about last night, okay? I’ll bet you haven’t been with girls before, but I have. I don’t consider myself bi, I just dig a girl now and again.”

“And last night was great,” she added.

Shona blushed. " Thanks, I mean, I never, but I...I liked it.”

Maria hugged her again. " Okay, let’s be cool about it then.”

Then she spoke again. “Soooooo....are you going to open it?”

Shona looked at the envelope for a very long time. She could still throw it away, or go to the Dean, or...

But the SEX girls had helped her. She owed them that much.

Heart pounding in her chest, she opened the envelope, spilling the contents on her desk.

The two girls sighed with relief. It was just a CD, and a small bottle containing what looked to be a dark oil.

“ Wow, that’s a relief. I was expecting, I don’t know, a lesbian porn tape or something,” Shona said.

“ Look, there’s a note, " Maria pointed to the floor.

Shona picked up the card, which read:

LISTEN TO THIS EVERY NIGHT FOR A WEEK WITH HEADPHONES.

GIVE THE OIL TO YOUR ROOMMATE.

DESTROY THIS LETTER AND THE ENVELOPE.

MORE INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW.

“Well, um, here you go, Maria,” Shona said, handing her roommate the bottle.

“Um, thanks. I wonder, nahh. It’s late, let’s go to sleep. I’ll smell it tomorrow,” Maria said.

The two girls prepared themselves for bed, each slipping into their respective bedclothes.

As night fell, each pretended that she was asleep so that they could each disrobe, both of them feeling a strong desire to sleep in the nude.

Shona’s hands trembled as she queued up her CD player.

Soft, New Age type of music began to fill her ears and mind.

Slowly, her breathing slowed down, and she began to relax. It had been a stressful day, but Maria was not going to sweat her, and nothing bad had happened with those guys in the woods, and it was just a CD after all, a CD of nice music, and maybe they were nice girls after all, because they had helped her, and she was safe now, so safe and relaxed, and the music was so soothing, so relaxing, and she kind of liked sleeping nude, and why shouldn’t she touch herself in her own bed, and the music was soooooooooooooo nice and soothing, and she felt sooooooooo sexy and hot, and those two SEX girls were really hot, and Maria was hot, and Colin was hot, and she was lucky to be surrounded by so many hot, sexy men and women, and the music was making her feel really hot, and she was touching herself now, rubbing and pinching her nipples, and it would be easier to touch herself with the covers off, and it was really nice how the moonlight shone through the windows and bathed her body, and she was hot now, and touching herself, fingering herself, fingerfucking herself, and the music was hot now, and faster, and she was touching herself faster, and it felt so good, and it felt so good, and she felt so good, and she felt so good, she felt so good, she felt so good, so good, so hot, so good, so hot, so good and hot, so hot, so hot, so hot, so sexy, so free, and she was coming now, coming now, coming harder and harder, and it was okay to cry out loud because Maria was asleep, and she was coming again, and again, and now she was huffing, trying to catch her breath, her body relaxing, and now she was slowing down, relaxing, and now she felt sleepy, so sleepy, so sleepy, and her eyes felt heavy now, so heavy, and they were closing, and she was turning the volume down now, turning the volume down so that she could sleep, and hitting the “repeat” button so that the CD would play all night long, all night long, and she was asleep now, asleep now, asleep and dreaming, asleep and dreaming............

From her bed, Maria’s hand moved furiously between her legs, her eyes mesmerized by what she had been watching for almost thirty minutes.

Tearing the clothes from her bed, she raced to her drawer, pulled out the bottle, and took a deep whiff.

Her face flushed a deep crimson as her lungs were filled with the heady aroma of jasmine, musk, pathouli, and the lingering smell of a feminine sexual excitement.

Aroused now, and obeying unheard commands, she stood in front of the full-length mirror. She was naked and beautiful, and the room smelled like sex.

She poured a healthy handful of the oil into her hands, and began to rub herself all over with it.

Soon her body was shining, the intoxicating aroma moving her hands of their own volition.

Her eyes were dazed, but she took no notice of them, instead taking delight in how sexy she was, all shiny with a sexy oil.

She carefully poured the last of the oil onto her clit, and watched with orgasmic joy as it traversed her swollen lovebutton, sliding over her lips, seeping inside herself.

The oil was solidifying now, sinking into her skin, absorbing her thoughts and desires.

It seemed right, and it was right, and it was okay that the door to her dorm was opening now, and that two sexy women all dressed in black, complete with black masks, were entering her room, and taking her by the hands, and throwing a blanket over her, and taking her outside, and telling her to sleep, and.....................

The night continued.