The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SISTERHOOD OF S.E.X.

Cortland University was a small but prestigious Ivy League school in one of the tonier suburbs of upstate New York. The liberal arts school was noted for its fine school of journalism and photography.

Although only about an hour’s drive from the city, and less from the center of town, the school’s traditional outlet for social activity was its Greek-letter organizations.

There were ten fraternities, and twelve sororities, both local and national. Fraternity Row was conveniently located across the main campus road from Sorority Row, and there were often noisy mixers, smokers, and keggers to keep both the Greeks and non-Greek students happily occupied.

During the fall, the Greeks were busy with Rush Week, and the hell that it entailed. There was also the Homecoming Parade and pledge periods to contend with.

In the spring there was Greek Week, the annual inter-fraternity/sorority competition, Spring Fling, the largest blowout on campus, and of course, Spring Break, the annual exercise in excess.

Of course, there were the traditional rivalries between each group, with all involved actively competing to see who could have the largest pledge class, the toughest hazing, the best formal.

However, there was one sorority that was quite unique at Cortland, and that was Sigma Epsilon Chi, SEX for short.

SEX had been founded in 1971 at the height of the campus protests. Its origins were hazy, and the sorority itself was shrouded in secrecy. No one was sure of their number. They were the only sorority that never submitted a formal pledge program to the Inter-Sorority Council. They did not rush. They wore no colors, save only for one bright turquoise ring that was only awarded upon completion of their pledge program. Indeed, their house was not even on Sorority Row, but sat apart from the rest of them, snugly tucked a little way’s in to the campus woods.

There were some undeniable facts, though, as any knowing senior would whisper to curious freshmen. Any girl who was contacted to pledge them underwent a slow but positive change. Heavy girls lost weight and kept it off. The girls of S. E. X. had the highest aggregate GPA on campus. It was rumored that their alumni were some of the richest and most powerful women in the state, and their boosters were, as well.

It was also recognized that since the founding of the sorority, there had been almost no incidents of date rape or sexual harassment, ever.

But what really made the sisters of SEX so tantalizing were some of their erotic antics. Although no one could ever say for sure, there were countless campus legends about fraternity pledges having to pleasure the sisters, or of booty calls where both girls and boys were summoned against their will into the house, only to be found the next day, usually naked in a public place, with no memory of what had previously transpired except for hazy images of naked, beautiful chanting coeds and bright, shiny turquoise rings.

Shona Murphy knew nothing of this, and would have cared little if she had. As an incoming freshman, she was instead focused on excelling in school. The only child of Irish immigrant parents, she was the first one in her family to be accepted to college, and she had earned her way there with a four-year academic scholarship. It was her intention to do well, and to make her parents proud of her.

She was a stunning young redhead, with deep green eyes and a slight smattering of freckles on her flawless face. Somewhat petite at 5′1,” her D-cups appeared larger on her supple frame.

Shona would not have thought about pledging even if she could, for campus etiquette stated that no incoming freshmen were allowed to pledge, the idea being that they would have enough to focus on with adjusting.

She was adjusting quite well, actually. She liked the Freshman dorm, a quaint, ivy-covered stucco on the campus square. She had also struck up a friendship with her roommate, Maria Acevedo.

Maria was a young boriqua from Spanish Harlem who also was the first in her family to attend college. She also had a strong work ethic, and intended to become a grammar school teacher.

She was not lacking in looks, either, also possessed of a small body but ample bosom, with long black hair, dark eyes, and a sharp and observant tongue.

Together, they giggled at their cute RA, the older and studious Colin, a grad-student working on his MBA.

Life was quiet for the both of them as autumn rolled in, until the day Shona was walking across the quad to class.

“Shona! Shona Murphy!” a voice called from behind her.

Shona turned to find a breathtaking blonde running up to her, hugging her as well.

A little flushed and taken aback, Shona asked, “I’m sorry, do I know you?”

The blonde smiled knowingly. " It’s me, Tracy Wiggins.”

Shona gasped. Yes, this was Tracy, but not the same senior that she had befriended when she was a sophomore. Tracy Wiggins was called Tracy Piggins because of her excessive weight and shy manner. She had been the butt of jokes in high school for years, yet Shona had found her to be intelligent and gifted, the two having gotten to know each other when Shona had joined the school poetry magazine.

Tracy had undergone a fantastic change. Her body was in incredible shape, her taste in clothes had improved tenfold, her make-up was subdued and tasteful.

But what really stayed with Shona was the confident, almost fearless vibe that Tracy projected.

“ Tracy, my God, you’re beautiful!” Shona gasped.

Tracy smiled knowingly. “Well, you always used to tell me that. And I believed it, even in high school.”

“ Cortland has been really good to me as well. I met a great bunch of girls who have really helped me,” Tracy continued, idly fingering a large turquoise ring on her left hand.

Shona blinked as the ring caught the light of the noonday sun, sending a shimmer of color over her eyes.

“ Uh. I’ll say,” she replied. “Who are they?”

Tracy’s face brightened yet again. " I pledged Sigma Epsilon Chi two years ago. They have really taught me a lot.”

Shona’s eyebrows shot up. “The girls of SEX? Wow, I’ve heard stories about them,” she exclaimed.

Tracy laughed. “They are probably all true,” she responded.

Then her face grew serious. “You know, Shona, you were one of my only friends in high school. I always promised that if I could, I would do something great for you.

And now that you’re here, I will.”

Shona shook her head. " Oh, Tracy, you don’t have to-”

She stopped in mid-sentence as Tracy raised her left hand, the light from Tracy’s ring momentarily dazzling her. " Now, just leave it all to me, Shona,” she said rather ominously, then playfully winked at her before walking away.

Shaking her head, Shona gathered her thoughts and walked to class.

Rush Week had passed, and the fratboys and sorority girls were busy making their picks for Bid Night, the night when they chose the particular people that they wanted to have pledge their particular group.

In the large and dark basement of the SEX house, a group of young women in dark black robes sat around a small cauldron, which had a small fire burning inside it.

The girl in the center spoke first. “Sisters, we are gathered here to make our selections for Bid night.

We have moved subtly across the campus, taking note of the sophomores whom we have been gathering data upon for the last year.

Now tonight, sister Tracy has made a rather unusual request. She asks that we bid a freshman.

What say you, Tracy?”

“ Shona Murphy is an intelligent young girl. She would make a welc ome addition to our fold. Additionally, I owe her a favor from high school. She was to me then what you all are now.

She is also quite beautiful, and a virgin.... To our ways.”

A hum of approval swept the room, until the High Priestess raised her hand again. " What Sister Tracy asks is unprecedented, yet as per our rules, no request can be ignored unless it is completely unfeasible.

We will have to make the necessary arrangements. There are certain people in the college admissions office who will have to be....persuaded, to see things our way.

In addition, we must deal with the Freshman RA, and possibly Shona’s roommate.

However, none of these things are beyond our doing. For who are we?”

Upon asking that question, the sisters in unison disrobed, revealing a bevy of beautiful, shameless nudity.

Locking arms, they began to dance around the bonfire in circle, Tracy taking an old yearbook photo of Shona and throwing it into the fire.

Their chant filled the basement, echoing off the walls, and whispering into the ears of people passing many yards away.

“ Sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex....”

Shona flopped down on her bed and sighed. Her class load was proving tougher than she had thought, and she was looking forward to a quiet night in her room, studying and reading.

Maria emerged from the bathroom, clad only in a terry-cloth robe, her body smelling like wildflowers.

She went to her bureau, and tossed Shona a dark green envelope. “This came for you a few hours ago. Someone slipped it under the door. When I went to look, no one was there,” she said, flopping down on her own bed.

“Who’s it from?” Shona inquired, curiously examining the envelope, which was tinted with a subtle but strong exotic smell, like an expensive European perfume.

“It looks like a bid note,” Maria replied.

“ A bid note? But I’m a freshman. I couldn’t pledge even if I wanted to, and believe me, I don’t want to.”

“ Maybe someone made a mistake,” Maria shrugged. “Why don’t you open it?”

Shona hesitated, considering just throwing it away, yet something about the smell and appearance of the letter compelled her to open it.

She read the embossed card that accompanied it.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PLEDGE SIGMA EPSILON CHI.

PLEASE INHALE THIS CARD DEEPLY THREE TIMES, THEN DISPOSE OF IT.

MORE INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW....

“Can you believe it? They have some nerve,” Shona huffed.

Maria’s eyebrows raised as well. " Sigma Epsilon Chi? I’ve heard about them. You better watch out, Shona. From what I’ve heard, once they choose you, you’re in.”

“ In? What do you mean, in?”

Maria shrugged again. " I mean, like you have no choice. Or won’t anyway.

My study-buddy for calculus had a friend who was bid. She said that her friend didn’t want to, but soon changed her mind. After that, she was hooked.”

“ Sounds more like a cult to me, " Shona said. " Anyway, what do I want with a bunch of girls who would probably do mean things to me? I’ve got too much class work, anyway.”

She noticed then that the card was coated with a strange oil that had already secreted onto her hand, an oil that smelled somewhat similar to the one on the envelope.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she tentatively held the card to her nose, taking a small whiff.

The odor was pleasant, though. She relaxed a little, and took another sniff.

This time it smelled like jasmine, or passionflower, or maybe both.

Maria watched as Shona took a deeper breath. “Shona, what’s it smell like?”

Shona shook her head. " Um... I don’t know, like flowers or something, like an essential oil.”

She took a deeper breath, and noted that the fragrance was relaxing, relaxing her body, her lungs expanding to take in more of the odor. It was heady, and pleasing, and she found the thoughts and stresses of the day beginning to fade away, fade away with each breath that she took.

“ Ummmm, Shona? Could I see?” Maria asked, strangely intrigued by the effects the aroma was having on her roommate.

“ Ummmmmmmmmm...sure,” Shona replied, finding it a little difficult to think. " Come on over.”

Maria carefully sat down on the bed next to Shona, and leaned over, taking a small sniff. “Wow, that smells good,” she said.

“ Here, hold the corners of it,” Shona instructed.

Maria did so, and inhaled again, this time deeper.

Her body, too, began to relax.

“ Let’s, let’s inhale together, on cue,” Shona suggested, her doubts forgotten in the heady aroma of the card.

Maria nodded, hearing but not really listening.

The two each took a deep breath, their eyes locked on each other. Holding it in, as long as they could, they exhaled deeply, their hot breath mingling.

Another breath, and then another.

Then another.

Then another.

The two young women began to lose track of time, each focusing on their breathing, their breathing and relaxing.

Maria’s robe had fallen open, giving Shona a view of her breasts, but Shona took little notice of it.

Another breath, and then another.

Then another.

Then another.

Shona’s eyelids were becoming heavy now. " Mmmm...maybe, maybe I should discard it now,” she slurred.

Maria blinked, then giggled. " Discard.....this card?” she said.

Shona giggled too. " Yes....we must.....discard, this card,” she replied, snorting.

The two giggled again, then began to laugh. " Discard this card,” they replied breathlessly, laughing longer and louder.

Maria’s robe was wide open now, and Shona eyes grew wide. This was the first time that she had seen any of Maria’s body. Even in its somewhat stoned state, her mind realized this.

“ Um, nice tits,” she said, then covered her mouth, unwittingly putting some of the oil on her lips. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said sheepishly.

Maria’s eyes flashed. " Don’t be. I do have great tits. See?”

She shook them, the heavy globes heaving in the air, free from the confines of the robe. " I showed you mine, now you show me yours,” she teased.

Shona hesitated, her mind warning her that this was going too far, but Maria gave her a leering look. “Chicken?” she asked.

Taking another whiff, Shona clumsily peeled off her sweater, her ivory skin in sharp contrast to her black lace bra. " How do you like these?” she asked, jiggling her breasts.

Maria’s eyes widened. " Ooh, set them free,” she dared Shona.

Shona unhooked the front clasp, and her breasts sprung free. “That feels good,” she said. " Um, where’s the card?”

“ On the bed, silly,” Maria giggled.

As the two bent over at the same time to retrieve the card, their heads bumped against each other.

They laughed again. " Discard the card!” they said in unison, before wrapping each other’s arms around themselves.

They lay there for a moment, catching their breath, occasionally giggling again, before their eyes met.

Maria suddenly leaned over and kissed Shona lightly on the lips, then again.

Shona stiffened, yet relented, relented as Maria’s kissing grew deeper, stronger.

Suddenly, they were yearning for each other, restlessly wrestling on Shona’s bed, Maria’s stoned fingers clumsily fumbling at Shona’s skirt.

Soon the skirt and her panties were in a puddle at the side of the bed, and her shoes as well, the two entwined in a frenzy of probing fingers and burning tongues.

Soon, there tongues had found each others dripping snatches, the scent of the card now replaced by the relentless smell of female lust and desire.

They furiously lapped, nibbled and sucked, lustily indulging in 69.

Soon, the sounds of simultaneous orgasms filled the room.

At last, there breathing became slower and slower, and they dropped off into blissful sleep.

A few hours passed, and all the other lights in the freshman dorm were out, save the one in Shona’s room.

Down the hallway, a sexy figure in black leather furtively snuck, turning a skeleton key in the lock on the door to Shona and Maria’s dorm.

Smiling approvingly at the sight of the nude girls still wrapped around each other in blissful slumber, the figure carefully picked up Maria and placed her in her own bed, then retrieved the card from Shona’s sleeping hand.

Turning out the light, the figure crept out, unseen and unheard.

Shona sighed, and nuzzled her pillow. Her dreams were sexy and hot.

To be continued....