The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 9 — Slippery When Wet

“You’re starting to lose people.”

Angelina sighed as she let herself fall into her chair. “I know. It couldn’t be helped.”

“Couldn’t be helped?”

For just the briefest of moments, Angelina thought of giving the man’s mind a good, hard thrashing but she knew she could and more than that, she knew he knew she could. She knew he knew she could turn him into her willing and obedient fuck toy, and somehow, that just took all the fun out of it. He’d come here anyway. It wasn’t trust exactly, but it was the next best thing and she didn’t want to destroy that, so she didn’t.

“Couldn’t be helped,” the man asked again.

Angelina shook her head. “They’re just kids. Good kids, but still just kids. It was almost inevitable. Someone was bound to get cocky. I’m not sure I would have thought it would have been Aries, but it was bound to happen. One of them was bound to screw it up.”

“That’s pretty cutthroat of you.”

Angelina laughed. “That’s easy for you to say, but you got to remember, you put me up to this. Anything that goes wrong here is as much on your hands as it is on mine.”

“Yeah,” the man sighed.

Angelina laughed. “You’re not going and getting a conscience now, are you?”

The man grinned a wry, little grin. “Who me? You should know me better than that.”

Angelina looked at the man. “As a matter of fact, I do.”

The man didn’t stay long and Angelina was glad to see him go. She knew why he was here. He was here to check up on his pet project but Angelina hated having him around. His presence always reminded her that she really wasn’t as much in control as she thought she was.

The command center was a much more quiet place than it had been not that long ago. Just a few weeks ago, it had been used to supervise the training of the teams. Just a few weeks ago, Angelina had used it as the place where she briefed her troops. They’d never met her, at least not in person, but she’d known each and every one of them.

The actual hands-on portion of the training had been conducted by Cassie and Sasha. That was their job. They were the ones with the direct contact with the recruits. They were the human face of the operation but always there in the background, always, there had been Angelina watching over everything.

She’d known some of them weren’t ready, but she couldn’t hold them back so she’d released the teams to the field. She’d hoped the training would hold. She’d hoped the training would carry them through.

Enough of this, Angelina told herself. She could sit there and wallow in the depths of her own despair or she could find something to lighten her heart. Actually, it was two somethings she was looking for.

When she’d first met Cassie and Sasha, the two of them had merely been a means to her ends. She’d used them to help her rob the bank where they’d worked but what she hadn’t counted on was getting caught when the job was done.

Way back when, neither one of them would have even considered having sex with another woman, but over time, they’d been changed to the point where they had an almost empathic sense not only of what their mistress wanted but also of the needs of one another.

So just where the hell were the two girls, Angelina wondered.

Angelina knew she could have found them simply by reaching out with her mind. It would have been easy, but it also would have been too easy. There was something to be said for getting up out of her chair and for going to go look for the two girls.

She didn’t find them in the control center and the break room was equally empty as well. A quick search of the residential area proved that that was just as empty but almost as soon as she entered the briefing room, she could sense the difference, not just with her mind but with her ears as well.

She couldn’t see anyone but she could hear them. “You like that,” a woman said.

That was the blond Cassie.

Another woman moaned. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. I like it.”

And that was the buxom Sasha.

Angelina still couldn’t see them but she knew they were there. Angelina let her mind wander forward.

She found the two girls at the head of the table. They were sitting on the floor which is why the two of them were out of sight and the taller Cassie had busty Sasha’s blouse pulled open. “You like this,” she said again even as her fingers played with Sasha’s tits.

The blond had the brunette’s blouse open and her bra undone. Her fingers played with the girl’s breasts. “Yeah, that’s right,” she said again, “you like it when I do this, don’t you.”

“Yeah,” the brunette moaned.

Angelina let her mind surge forward and suddenly, her mind was merging with that of the brunette.

Angelina fought the urge to touch herself. She knew it was the brunette’s mind she was feeling. She knew it was the brunette’s pussy that was wet, or maybe it was hers, too. She couldn’t be sure. All she knew was that someone’s pussy was wet and then she let the blond slide a finger inside the other girl’s panties.

“Do you want me to touch you here,” the blond asked.

“Yeah,” Angelina/Sasha moaned.

“You’re so wet.”

“I know,” the buxom brunette moaned.

The brunette moaned as the blond pushed her finger inside but even as she did, she felt the blond leaning in and kissing her. “You are so wet,” the blond said.

“I know,” Sasha moaned again, and then she looked up at the blond. “Help me,” she moaned.

“Help you?” The blond’s tone was one of surprise but from her vantage point inside Sasha’s mind, Angelina knew that this wasn’t the first time that Sasha had made that request. In fact, it was far from it.

“You know what I need,” the brunette moaned.

“Yeah, but I want to hear you say it.”

“I want you to eat my pussy,” the brunette purred.

“That’s going to cost you.”

“I know but I want to pay.”

“That’s my girl.”

Angelina was surprised at just how familiar the girls had become and how well they seemed to have hidden it from her. As well as she was able to read the minds around her, hiding things from her was hard to do. Apparently, Cassie and Sasha were getting along much better than she would have thought. It was the damned training, she realized. She hadn’t had the time to give them the time they needed but she had time now.

“So you want me to eat your pussy?”

“Yeah,” Sasha moaned.

“I think you need to kiss me then.”

Sasha grinned. “That’s it,” she said slyly even as she slid in and kissed the blond. “That’s all you want. Just one little kiss?”

The blond smiled back. “Now I don’t know about that,” she purred. “I never said all I wanted was just one, little kiss. Now kiss me again.”

Sasha grinned again and even as she moved in for another kiss, Angelina knew it was all part of the game.

“How’s that,” the brunette asked.

“That was good,” the blond said, “but did I say you could stop?”

Sasha just grinned and then she was kissing the blond again and again and again.

Angelina felt the blond’s hands as they reached around and grabbed Sasha’s plump ass. She could feel those hands squeeze and relax and then they’d squeeze her again.

And all the while while the blond was squeezing her butt, the brunette was continuing to kiss the blond.

Angelina could feel the blond slide a hand up under the her blouse. She gasped as she felt fingernails rake the brunette’s skin. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you,” the blond taunted her.

“Yeah,” Angelina/Sasha moaned. “Yeah, I like that.”

“Did I say you could stop?”

Once again, the brunette was kissing the blond and once again, the blond was squeezing her ass.

“What did you say you wanted,” the blond asked.

“I want you to eat my pussy.”

“What’s that,” the blond asked. “I’m not sure I heard you. What do you want?”

“I want you to eat my pussy,” the brunette whimpered.

“What’s that,” the blond said again. “I didn’t catch what you said.”

“Please,” the brunette begged plaintively. “Please, I want you to eat my pussy.”

“Well as long as you said the word please.”

Angelina could feel what it felt like as Sasha held her breath. She wasn’t holding it for long because in no time at all, the blond had reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties and then the blond was there, sliding her tongue in between the other girl’s thighs.

Sasha gasped and then she gasped again as that tongue touched her pussy. It was far from the first time that she’d moaned when that tongue touched her pussy.

Angelina stayed where she was, rooted in Sasha’s mind, watching the girl get her pussy licked and feeling what it felt like every time that tongue touched her clit.

She could have stayed where she was. In fact, she wanted to stay where she was. She had no doubt her physical body would cum when the brunette did and she didn’t much care if it did.

But that wasn’t what she did. Her mind let go of Sasha’s mind and in the next moment, she was sliding into Cassie’s mind.

Cassie’s mind was different from Sasha’s but with Cassie, there was always a little piece of superiority that she felt over Sasha. When the two of them worked in the bank, she’d been the teller and Sasha had been the guard. She’d been white collar and Sasha had been blue, and somehow, that made her think that she was just a little bit better. Angelina had always known it was there but now as she nestled herself inside Cassie’s mind, now that thought galled her.

It was time to teach Cassie a lesson.

It was easy. It was just a thought in her mind. Whatever your tongue does to her, you’ll feel yourself. Whatever you make her feel, you’ll feel yourself. You won’t be able to cum until she cums first.

Cassie wasn’t surprised at just how easy it had been to get Sasha wet. Sometimes it was so incredibly easy, but what did surprise her was what she felt when she tongued the other girl’s clit.

Someone was tonguing her. She was sure of it and when she looked, there was no one there.

“Oh,” the brunette groaned. “Don’t stop.”

Don’t stop, Cassie thought. It was almost as if that thought had come from inside her own mind. Don’t stop.

Once again, Cassie’s tongue was back between Sasha’s legs. Once again, her pussy felt what her tongue was doing to the other girl.

Cassie almost pulled back. She was almost sure there was someone between her legs and yet she knew there wasn’t.

Her tongue probed again, finding the other girl’s nub and working it hard.

She felt it, too. Fuck, that was good. She didn’t care what was causing it. She just knew she liked it, that feel of that tongue between her legs.

And then Sasha moaned, and Cassie moaned, too.

Angelina sat back and admired her handiwork. She could feel everything the blond was feeling. On the one level, the blond was confused. She couldn’t understand why her pussy was feeling what it was feeling, but on a whole other level, she didn’t much care. All she knew was she wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so very bad.

She still didn’t realize that it was Angelina controlling her or that it would take her licking Sasha’s pussy to feel the same effect herself but that wasn’t a problem. That was something that with just the slightest of nudges against Cassie’s mind could be handled quite easily.

Cassie wasn’t sure why she was doing what she was doing. She just knew it was something she wanted to do. She let her mouth slide between Sasha’s thighs and then her tongue was arcing out, reaching for the clit in front of her.

From her vantage point in Cassie’s mind, Angelina could feel it, the feel of that tongue as it licked the blond’s clit. Someone was moaning but Angelina wasn’t sure if it was the blond or her. Maybe it was both, she told herself, but did it really matter.

Cassie still didn’t get it but it didn’t really matter. She didn’t have to get it. Angelina’s mind gave her another nudge.

And once again, the blond’s tongue was back between the brunette’s legs.

And Cassie moaned again. She still didn’t get it but then she didn’t have to. As hot as the tongue between her legs was making her, it didn’t really matter why she was doing what she was doing and if that meant she was busy licking Sasha’s pussy, she wanted to keep right on doing that.

Once more, Angelina was back inside Sasha’s mind. She could feel Cassie’s tongue as it once more slid between Sasha’s legs. She could feel Sasha moan and then a split second later, Cassie was moaning, too.

She doesn’t give you any respect, Angelina whispered in Sasha’s mind.

She doesn’t give me any respect, Sasha thought.

You should teach her a lesson. You should show her who’s boss.

I should teach her a lesson, Sasha thought. I should show her who’s the boss.

You should ride her face, Angelina thought. Make her learn what it feels like to have your pussy ground against her face.

I know, the brunette thought to herself. I could ride her face. I could make her learn what it feels like to have to take my wet, little pussy rubbing up against her face.

Of course, you can be magnanimous, too.

Of course, I can be magnanimous, Sasha thought.

If she does a really good job licking your pussy and if she makes you cum really good, then you can return the favor.

Sasha smiled to herself. Of course, if Cassie did a really good, job and if she made her cum really hard, she was more than willing to do the same for her. After all, what’s fair is fair, she thought, and besides, she was sure it was something they’d both enjoy.

What are you waiting for, Angelina thought. Do it now.

Sasha paused if only for a moment but then she grabbed the blond by her shoulders and she pushed her down.

Cassie’s eyes opened up. “Hey! What are you doing?”

“Shut up,” Sasha told her. “You’re going to listen to me now.”

Cassie really hadn’t thought she hadn’t been listening but before she could put up an argument, she found herself being shoved back onto her back and then her friend was mounting her body and shoving her pussy down upon her mouth.

“So you think you’re better than me, do you,” Sasha taunted her. “Well, you’re not better than me and I’m going to prove it. You see that pussy? I want you to eat it.”

Cassie might have said something but before she could, there was that pussy being ground against her face. That pussy was wet. Her tongue had something to do with that, she told herself, but it was just so hot having that wet pussy being rubbed against her face.

“Come on,” Sasha said. “Eat my pussy. Come on. Eat it.”

Cassie didn’t want to be told what to do but what was she to do. After all, the girl was riding her face, but still—

“Come on,” Sasha said again. “Come on. Eat my pussy. Do it now.”

Cassie groaned but then her mouth opened and her tongue licked the pussy that was riding her face.

And just as she did, she felt the same thing between her legs and she couldn’t help moaning.

Sasha heard Cassie moan. “Yeah, that’s it,” she told the other woman. “That’s it. We know what you like. Go ahead and do it. Go ahead and lick it. Lick my pussy.”

Cassie didn’t hesitate. Once again, her tongue was between Sasha’s legs and once again, she made herself moan.

“Yeah,” Sasha said. “Yeah, that’s it. Lick my pussy. Lick it. You’re not better than me, are you?”

The blond barely heard her and she was hardly in any shape to respond. All she knew was she liked licking that pussy and she had the feeling that if she kept it up, there was a very real possibility that she could make herself cum.

Her tongue savaged the other girl’s clit and even as it did, she felt a tongue do the same thing to her and she moaned. It wouldn’t take that much more, she told herself. It wouldn’t take that much more.

Sasha was thinking pretty much the same thing. In fact, she was surprised she hadn’t cum already but then she didn’t know that Angelina was in her mind and was holding her back. She wanted to cum so very bad.

Cassie licked Sasha even harder. As turned on as this was making her, somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she wasn’t going to be able to cum until she made Sasha cum first.

Sasha moaned in frustration. That last bit of tonguing of her clit, that should have done it. In fact, she was sure it should have, and yet at the last moment, the feeling faded, leaving her hanging there right on the edge and needing to cum so fucking bad.

Angelina could feel the tension building in the room. She knew if it weren’t for her holding Sasha back, she knew the brunette would have melted into a quivering mass under the continued attention of Cassie’s inventive tongue and even without being inside Cassie’s mind, she knew just how anxious the blond was to make the other girl cum.

It was time to put an end to this.

The blond’s tongue once again licked the other’s pussy only this time, Angelina didn’t interfere.

“Oh my God,” Sasha gasped and then she gasped again. “Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Oh my God.”

There was no doubt about it. Cassie knew what was happening and within moments of her realizing what was happening, she could feel the same thing happening to her as like Sasha, her pussy came really hard.

Sasha’s hands were pulling on her nipples. My God, the brunette thought to herself. I’m still cumming. Oh geez. I’m still cumming.

And then, almost on top of that, there was another thought. I should be magnanimous, the girl thought. I should return the favor.

She was turning herself around. She was still straddling the blond’s face but now as she leaned down, she had her friend’s little, shaved pussy right there in front of her.

Angelina paused for just a moment. She already knew what Sasha was going to do but she wanted to be where the action was. Once again, her mind was back with the blond.

Cassie had just felt the first lick of that tongue against her pussy even as Angelina’s mind merged with hers. The blond couldn’t help it. She let out a low moan.

You are such a slut.

Angelina hadn’t meant anything by it. The thought had just passed through her mind but the blond picked up on it. Yes, she thought. I’m a slut.

You’re a slut?

Yes, I’m a slut.

Well, slut, I think you should grab that ass.

Angelina could feel Cassie reaching up and grabbing Sasha’s ass even as her friend continued to lick her pussy.

What a slut, Angelina thought.

That’s right. I’m a slut.

Remarkable, Angelina thought. It was almost as if she was having a telepathic conversation between her mind and Cassie’s

I’m a slut.

Or maybe not, she thought.

I’m a slut.

Pretty much a one-track mind, Angelina thought, but that was fine with her. Listen here, slut. I got something I want you to do.

Cassie listened and then she acted.

Sasha was licking Cassie’s pussy when she suddenly stopped and moaned. She moaned again. It wasn’t everyday, she had a finger shoved up her ass. She tried to get her mouth back down on that pussy, but crap, that finger was so damned distracting.

And that’s when she felt the second one being pushed inside her pussy. She just couldn’t help herself. She panted hard. She just stood there on her hands and knees, straddling the blond’s body. It was just so hard to do just about anything when she had a finger in her ass and one in her pussy.

Of course, she didn’t notice when Angelina once again entered her mind but nonetheless, she obeyed the thoughts that were put there anyway.

Maybe that’s how she managed to do it. Maybe that’s how she managed to get past the way those fingers were fucking her and maybe that’s how she managed to get her mouth down on that pussy.

Yeah that’s it, said the message in her mind. Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

It didn’t negate what those fingers were doing inside her but at least it meant was able to do something.

Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

Sasha’s fingers stroked Cassie’s wet, little pussy.

Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

Sasha’s mouth slid down between Cassie’s thighs.

Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

Her tongue licked that pussy.

Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

By no means had she forgotten about the fingers in her pussy and in her butt, but at least she was able to do what needed to be done.

Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum.

Angelina was finally able to step back. She was neither detached nor was she fully involved. The girls were operating on their own now and that was just fine with her. It meant that she was free to move back and forth between the two of them and to sample their emotions.

Cassie couldn’t help but moan every time Sasha licked her pussy. She seemed to be cumming over and over again and she liked that, but the more Sasha tried to get the better of her, the more she seemed to want to stick her fingers in the various holes available to her although from time to time, she perfectly happy to grab hold of Sasha’s ass and do a little pussy licking of her own.

Sasha for her part knew exactly what she wanted. Lick that pussy. Eat that pussy. Make it cum. She reveled in that. Every time she made that pussy cum, it was like a victory for her. She loved to make that pussy cum and it seemed as if every time she did, she made her own pussy cum as well.

The two of them were still going at it when Angelina finally withdrew. They’d worn her out and yet they were still going at it but they’d done what she’d wanted them to do. For the moment at least, she’d managed to forget about the losses she’d already taken. In the morning after she’d had a good night’s rest, she’d see what she could do to make sure she didn’t lose any more people but for now, she was more than happy that she’d been able to share in Cassie and Sasha’s fun.