The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 10 — Geminii

Aries knew she’d been changed.

Her master was raping her mind just as thoroughly as her master had taken her body but that was a good thing. That was the way it was supposed to be. Her master needed to know what she knew and while she would have gladly given him what he wanted, it was clear this was the way her master wanted it to be and if this was the way he wanted it, she was more than willing to oblige.

Even now, she could feel her master rummaging around inside her mind, looking in places where even she might not have thought to look. She wanted her master to look. She wanted her master to know everything about her.

Aries considered herself lucky. If she’d waited for the others, she wouldn’t have been given the privilege of giving service to her master.

Now, she knew what she was. She was just a tool, a tool that existed solely for the enjoyment of her master. She was so glad she was her master’s tool. She was so glad she hadn’t waited for the others.

* * *

“What the fuck happened to her?”

“I think you’d do better asking what the fuck’s going to happen to us,” Capri said.

“What do you mean?”

Capri looked at the other team members gathered around her. “Aries is gone, right?”

There were nods from the other two members of the team.

“So that gives us only two possibilities. Either she left on her own or she was taken by someone else so let me ask you guys this. Either of you think she just up and quit?”

The other members looked at one another and then they looked back at their leader and they shook their heads.

“That makes three of us,” Capri said. “Ariel and me, we didn’t get along all that well. There’s no secret in that but there’s no way I think she just upped and quit so that means that someone took her but that’s not the worst of it.”

The other members of the team were looking at Capri.

“Ariel had the same training as the rest of us. You know what she could do with her mind so do you really think she could be taken that easily?”

The other team members looked uncertain.

Capri looked around the restaurant where she and her team had agreed to meet. “There’s only two ways she could have been taken out of there,” she said. “Either she was unconscious and was unable to fight back, or—”

“Or what?”

Capri sighed. “Or,” she said finally, “it’s what worries me the most. Or she’s been subverted by someone more powerful than her and if she was—”

“Yeah?”

“If she was, she’ll tell that person everything she knows about us and our organization and she’ll do it without reservation. She’ll tell him everything.”

“So what does she know about us.”

“We’re organized into autonomous cells but she knows us and she knows how to contact us but even that was kept to a minimum for exactly this reason, so the larger organization is safe and as far as I’m concerned, I didn’t tell her anything about me. Hell, I didn’t even like her and as far as I can tell, she didn’t like me either.”

“I’m cool, too. I’m just not very outgoing. It takes some time to get to know me.”

Capri turned her attention to the last member of the team. “How ‘bout you, Jimmy?”

“Well, I don’t know.”

The man was silent.

“Jimmy. Come on. This is no time to be holding back.”

“It was just that we were talking this one day after training.”

“Jimmy, god damn it. If you got a problem, you owe it to us to let us know.”

Jimmy thought it over and then he nodded. “It was this day after training and it had been really rough, and I kept screwing everything up, and Aries, hell, you know how she could be, she’s telling me to suck it up ‘cause she wants to show everyone how good we are.”

“Yeah, so.”

“So it’s not like any of that stuff worked. I mean, it wasn’t like I was trying to screw up. I was trying to get it right. I really was.

“So she comes up afterwards and she’s asking me what the hell’s wrong with me. She’s asking me why I’m such a fuck up, and I tell her I’m not a fuck up, but you know her. She’s already made up her mind and I kind of felt like I had to prove myself to her so I told her I wasn’t a fuck up. I told her I was here because of my sister.”

“Your sister,” Capri asked.

Jimmy nodded. “I told her she didn’t have the abilities I did. I told her I was doing this to protect her.”

“I’ll bet that went over real well,” said the other man in the booth.

Jimmy snorted. “You’re right. She didn’t care about that at all. It was all about her but hey, she’s the only family I got. Mom died when sis and me were both young, and pops, well, let’s just say pops wasn’t cut out for parenthood and let’s leave it at that. Thing is, Aries knows about my sister.”

The others were silent until finally Capri spoke up. “I don’t think we have a choice.”

“What do you mean?”

“If Ariel knows about Jimmy’s sister, she can use her to get control of him.”

“She wouldn’t do that,” Jimmy said.

“You want to bet, and even if she wouldn’t, what about the guy who took her. You willing to put it past him to use whatever Aries knows to get back at you.”

Jimmy said nothing.

“How about you,” she asked the other man. “You willing to put it past her.”

The other man shook his head.

“So we don’t have a choice then. We got to go get Jimmy’s sister before the other side does.”

First Jimmy and then Virgil nodded. “But shouldn’t we tell someone what we’re doing,” Jimmy asked.

“Tell them what. That you breached security? I don’t think so. We’re going to do this on our own.”

Virgil nodded and then Jimmy did, too.

“All right then, so let’s go get the sister.”

* * *

Jimmy’d tried giving his sister a call but she hadn’t answered.

He’d called again on the way over and still no answer.

He called again when he and his friends were standing outside her apartment building. There was still no answer.

“I don’t like this,” the agent said. “She wouldn’t ignore my calls.”

“It’s possible someone’s already gotten to her,” Capri said. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.”

It was Virgil who spoke up. “We can’t stop now. She’s his family. That means she’s our family. That means we have to go.”

Jimmy nodded curtly.

“Guys, look at this.” He was holding the detector and pointing it at the building. There was no doubt about it. The signal was strong and steady. “There’s a T1 in there.”

“So we’re too late?”

“Looks like it.”

“That’s my sister in there.”

“So if he’s in there, we don’t just barge in there. If we do, he might get one of us next.”

“That’s my sister in there,” Jimmy said tightly.

“Yeah, and you can’t help her if you get captured, too. Hell, you get captured, this guy could make you fuck your sister just for kicks and he could make you like it. You want to do that?”

Jimmy didn’t say anything.

“You want to do that,” Capri said again.

“No,” Jimmy spat out.

“That’s right. You don’t want to do it. So we better do this right, and one more thing.”

“Yeah,” Jimmy said.

“If your sister’s been turned, then she’s not one of us anymore. If your sister’s been turned, she’s one of the enemy. You got that?”

Jimmy nodded.

“I need you to do more than just nod,” the team leader said. “I need to hear you say it. Do you got that?”

“This fucking sucks,” Jimmy said.

“No one said it was easy,” Capri said, “but do you got it?”

Jimmy nodded. “Yeah,” he said in a low tone. “Yeah, I got it. If my sister’s been turned, she’s not one of us. If my sister’s been turned, she’s ... she’s one of the enemy.”

“You better be playing straight with us,” Capri said, “because we’re putting our asses on the line for you.”

“I’m playing it straight.”

“All right then. Let’s go.”

* * *

Nia was up on her hands and knees. She couldn’t believe it but she loved the way the guy was fucking her from behind.

She moaned again. It wasn’t like she didn’t like being fucked from behind. She loved it. She loved being up on her hands and knees. She loved having her pussy exposed. She loved the feeling of being there ready to be fucked.

She moaned again. Damn, she loved getting her pussy fucked.

For all she knew, the guy was just a nobody. She’d met him coming out of this lecture hall on campus. She’d been with her girlfriends and he’d just kind of been hanging around outside when Nia and her girlfriends had come out of class. Nia had seen the boy and for just a moment, she’d thought he was nothing special.

That was only for a moment though because in the next moment, she took a second look and that’s when she knew just how cool he was.

He was wearing an old army jacket and his hair was kind of unkempt. The jacket was kind of faded and yet Nia could tell the guy totally pulled the look off. He was so hot and she could tell she was getting hotter.

“Nia,” said one of her friends. “Where are you going? I thought we were going to go study.”

Nia turned and looked at her friends and she knew immediately what they wanted. They wanted her guy but they couldn’t have him. She’d seen him first and she was going to keep him.

“Nia,” asked the other girl.

“You guys go on without me,” Nia had told them. There, that would call their bluff. Now they couldn’t have him.

“Nia? You okay?”

They were trying to distract her, Nia thought. They were trying to distract her from what she wanted but she wasn’t about to let them keep her from what she needed. “I’ll be fine,” she said again. “You guys go on without me.”

The two girls looked at one another and then the brunette shrugged. “Come on, Faith,” said the brunette, “let’s go to the library and study,” and with that, the two girls ambled off.

Nia watched her friends walk away and then her attention was back on the guy. They just didn’t get it but she did. The guy was hot. He was so fucking hot. God damn, just looking at him made her pussy wet. Oh God, she wanted him. She wanted him so fucking bad.

Normally, she wouldn’t have been so forward. Normally, she let the guys come to her but this time, she knew she couldn’t wait. She walked up to the guy and the first words out of her mouth were, “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so fucking bad.”

The guy just looked at her and then he raised an eyebrow but it wasn’t as if he was surprised at all. It was almost as if he had expected her to do that.

But then why shouldn’t he, Nia thought. The guy was just so totally hot. He must have women coming up to him all the time and telling him how hot he was. He must have women lining up to get his cock inside them. She just knew she was lucky to have a chance to get his cock inside her.

“So you want me to fuck you,” he said with a smile.

God, his voice. It was just so fucking hot. “Yeah,” Nia said. “Yeah. I want you to fuck me.”

He stroked his fingers over her arm and Nia’s skin jumped. God damn. Even his touch was making her hot. “Well now,” the guy said, “I think that’s an offer I just can’t refuse. Now if only we had a place where we could go.”

“We could go to my place,” Nia gushed. She wasn’t even sure why she said it. She just did.

“That sounds great,” the guy had said, “but what about your roommates.”

“They’re both in class,” Nia said. “They won’t be back for hours,” and yet even as she said it, she had the feeling that the guy already knew that her roommates would be out.

The drive off campus was a short one and yet for Nia, it seemed as if it took forever. She kept finding herself stealing glances at the man sitting beside her. She was trying not to let him know it and yet she had the feeling that she wasn’t fooling the man. She had the feeling that he knew every time she was looking at him.

The need to get her pussy fucked had gotten even greater by the time Nia had pulled her car into the parking lot. She barely managed to get the car into a parking slot before she was turning the key off and pulling it from the ignition. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s go.”

The man was more leisurely about getting him out of the car.

Nia had to grab him by the hand and even that much contact was enough to make her even hotter. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Let’s go.”

The man just laughed but he let the girl pull him along behind her and Nia had the feeling that he enjoyed watching her be as anxious as she was but it didn’t really matter whether he enjoyed it or not. She needed to get fucked and that’s all there was to it.

She dug her keys out of her purse but her hands were shaking by the time she reached her door. She fumbled once with the key but on the second try, she got it in the lock. She yanked the key around and then she tried to pull it free.

It didn’t come free. “Shit,” the girl cried. “Fuck it.” She turned the knob and she pushed the door open. “Come on,” she said as she pulled the man behind her.

The man grinned. “Whatever you say.”

The girl shoved the door behind her with the keys still in the lock. “Come on,” she said. “My bedroom’s right down the hall.”

The guy in the camouflage jacket just grinned anew. “Whatever you say,” he said again even as he let the girl lead him down the hall.

God damn, the girl thought. She was being such a horny, little slut, but she just couldn’t help herself. She needed to feel that cock inside her.

She slipped her jacket off and she let it drop. She pulled her top off and loosened her bra. Oh my God, it felt so good to do this, but she needed more. She needed to fuck.

She opened her designer jeans and she pushed them down past her hips. She couldn’t help but notice that the guy wasn’t taking his clothes off but if he didn’t do it, she knew she’d be handling it soon enough. She needed to fuck.

That left her in just her panties but they wouldn’t be there for long. She slipped her panties down and she tossed them aside and she looked at the man. “I need you to fuck me,” she pleaded. “I need you to fuck me hard.”

Nia wasn’t waiting. When the man didn’t move fast enough, she was sliding his jacket off his shoulders. She knew where she wanted her hands to go but somehow she couldn’t get her hands to drop down below his waist. Instead, they worked the buttons on his shirt and then they pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

Her hands stroked his chest and she looked up at him. She wanted to feel his cock and yet, for some reason, she couldn’t get her hands to move on down.

“So you want to get fucked, do you,” the man asked.

“Yes,” the girl gushed.

And suddenly, she could move her hands where she wanted them to go. She undid the man’s belt and then she opened his jeans. She pushed the jeans down and then she pushed down his underwear and when she did, out popped his cock.

“What you going to do with that,” the man asked.

Nia let her hand slide down and wrap itself around the man’s cock. “It’s not what I’m going to do with it,” she said even as her hand squeezed and stroked. “It’s more what you’re going to do with it.”

The man grinned. “So what do you want me to do with it?”

Nia wasn’t sure why but she had the feeling the guy knew what she was going to say even before she knew what she was going to say. Nia knelt on the bed and then she leaned forward onto her hands and knees and she looked back at the man standing behind her. “I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

“You do, huh?”

“Come on,” the girl moaned. “Don’t make me beg. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard.”

Her pussy was on fire. She needed to get fucked. She needed it bad. “You want this,” the guy taunted her.

“Fuck me,” the girl begged. “Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me hard.”

The man seemed to hesitate and then Nia could feel his weight on the bed and then she could feel his hand on her bottom. She could feel his cock pressing up against her and finally, she could feel his cock pushing its way inside and Nia sighed.

Nia couldn’t believe it but she loved the way the guy was fucking her from behind.

She moaned again. It wasn’t like she didn’t like being fucked from behind. She loved it. She loved being up on her hands and knees. She loved having her pussy exposed. She loved the feeling of being there ready to be fucked but more than that, she loved the feel when she finally got a cock inside her. Damn, that felt good.

Damn, that felt good. She moaned again. She could feel it. She just didn’t want to make her pussy cum. She wanted to make the man cum. She wanted to use her body to do it. She wanted to make herself available to him. She wanted to give him what he needed.

She wanted him to use her body.

Nia groaned. She liked it when she took that cock deep inside her. She liked the feel of it when it really filled her up. Fuck, that felt good.

Nia suddenly realized something. She loved having her pussy used. It just made her so hot.

Her pussy was getting hotter and hotter. Getting used was a total turn-on. She wondered why she hadn’t realized that before.

Nia was moaning almost constantly now. She knew what was going to happen. She was going to cum.

The girl gasped as she felt her pussy respond to the cock inside her. She could feel herself tightening around the man’s cock. Fuck, that felt good. That felt so fucking good and the best part was he was still hard.

Nia moaned happily. That meant he could use her pussy again.

Did it get any better than that?

It was a sudden thing. One moment, she was getting her pussy fucked and suddenly, there was nothing.

It wasn’t the absence of a cock between her legs. It was more than that. It was the absence of anything. It was the absence of feeling. She felt nothing, not even her own body. She felt disconnected, isolated, detached.

There were people in her room. She was aware of that but why were there people in her room?

Someone was turning her over but she still couldn’t feel her body. Why couldn’t she feel her body?

She looked up and she was surprised to find her brother standing over her. Her lips tried to work but no sound came out. She tried again. “J-j-jimmy?”

“Shh, shh, shh, sis. Take it easy. We had to do it, but don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

“Y-y-you had to d-d-do what?”

“It’s called a neural inhibitor, sis. It, um, it kind of scrambles your brain temporarily.”

Nia was starting to be able to feel things again. “Wait a minute, let me get this straight,” she said. “You came here and you broke into my apartment and you zapped my boyfriend ...”

Boyfriend? That wasn’t right. Who was this guy? Why had she brought him back to her apartment?

“You zapped my friend with this ... this neural whatever it is, and you’re trying to tell me it’s okay?”

“It’s a neural inhibitor.”

“I don’t care what the fuck it is. Jimmy, you just can’t come around and zap people because you don’t like them.”

“He’s a T1, Nia.”

“T1? T1? What the hell’s a T1?”

“It’s someone who can control minds. They’re bad people, Nia. They can make you do whatever they want you to do.”

The girl sighed. “This just gets worse and worse.”

“I know, but it’s over now.”

“No, you don’t understand. You come here with this bull shit story and you expect me to believe it. I can’t believe you’d think I was that dumb. Just what the hell do you think he was trying to make me do?”

“Well, judging by what I saw here, I’d say he was trying to fuck you.”

“Yeah, so? I’m an adult, just like you. Hell, we’re the same age, Jimmy. You know that. I can do whatever I want with my life.”

“Are you trying to tell me you really want to fuck that guy?”

Nia looked at the man on the ground and she shook her head. Something was wrong, but her brother was right. He really wasn’t her type. Why had she wanted to fuck him?

“Are you saying you really wanted to fuck him,” her brother asked again.

“Maybe,” but Nia wasn’t totally committed to her answer. Why had she brought him home?

“Are you sure you really wanted to fuck him?”

Nia shook her head. Not him. Not exactly, she thought, but she still wanted to get her pussy used. She wanted that a lot.

“Well,” her brother asked again.

Nia looked down at the man. They were putting something around his head. “I guess not,” she said finally.

“I guess not ... what.”

“I guess I didn’t really want to fuck him.”

“It’s not him.”

Jimmy looked up at where Capri was standing. “What do you mean?”

“Look at this. It’s not him.”

Jimmy came over to where the team lead was standing over the man they’d captured. “What do you mean it’s not him?”

“I mean it’s not him. Look at the readings. These aren’t the same readings Aries was getting when she went in.”

“So what’s that mean?”

“It means it’s not him.”

“A henchman maybe.”

“Maybe, but that’s a scary thought. Is there a T1 out there who’s so strong he can control other T1s. Scary. Real scary. Of course, maybe it’s just another God damned T1 who just happened to be here. Hell, I don’t know. All I know is it’s not him, but let’s get him back to headquarters and let them sort it all out.”

“Hey, guys,” said Virgil.

“Okay,” Jimmy said.

“Good, and—”

“Guys.”

Capri turned and looked at Virgil. “What?”

The man was holding a device up to the sister. “I think you guys should see this,” he said. “She’s reading like a T2.”

“What? That’s not possible.”

“I’m not making it up,” the man said. “You can see for yourself.”

Capri came over and looked at the device. Virgil was right. A T2 was what it was reading but every once in a while, the device would spike.

Nia was frightened. “Jimmy,” she mewed. “What’s going on, Jimmy?”

“She’s a T2 just like us,” Capri said.

“Jimmy. What’s going on, Jimmy?”

“We should take her in,” Capri said.

“Jimmy, what’s going on?”

Jimmy took the device from Virgil. “You see this,” he said holding it up to her. “This says you’re a T2 just like me. What they want to do is take you in to have you checked out but if it ... if it works, you could be an agent just like me.”

Nia was still more than a little pissed. “An agent,” she said. “Come on, Jimmy.”

“I’m not kidding.”

Nia was still pissed but she was also still very horny. “They ... um ... they got any cute guys there.”

“They got me.”

“Yeah, that’s what I mean. I asked if they had any CUTE guys there.”

“Hey!”

Nia just laughed. It was fun to tweak her brother.

Jimmy quickly grinned back. “Well, they got Virg here, too.”

Nia looked at the man. He wasn’t bad and she really was quite horny. “You know what? I think maybe I could go with you.”

“Excellent.”

Yeah, Nia thought. Excellent. She sure hoped there were going to be some cute guys there and somewhere in the back of her mind, she was wondering something else.

Just why the hell was she as horny as she was?