The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 8 — TAURUS

“We got a problem. Aries is missing.”

“What do you mean Aries is missing,” asked one of the team members.

“I mean just that. She was on a mission with her team and apparently, they got separated and when the team tried to find her, she was gone.”

“How can she just be gone?”

“I don’t know. That’s just the word I’m getting from headquarters and I think they’re scared.”

“Why?”

“Because I think they think she went willingly, and that means, they think she can be used against us.”

Tara, call sign Taurus, listened to the rest of the briefing but it just didn’t get any better. It was supposed to be a simple capture of a T1, not that any mission was really simple. What the T1s could do with their minds was scary, but not only hadn’t they gotten the target, but now they were a man down. They didn’t have that many agents to begin with. This was just bad all the way around.

Something was bothering her.

Tara shook her head. They were just writing her off. They weren’t talking about a rescue. They were just writing her off but Aries had value. They all did, and if they could do that with Aries, then what would happen if it happened to her. Would they do the same thing to her. Would they just write her off, too? What worried her most was she wasn’t sure what the answer to that was.

She didn’t really know Aries all that well. She’d only met her a couple of times. She was a pretty girl, a twenty-something like her, recruited right out of college just like her. She’d seemed kind of brash. Tara hadn’t liked that. Too easy to fly off the handle Tara had thought, but that didn’t mean they should be writing her off.

Something bothered her. She brushed at her face and whatever it was went away.

The other two team members were still asking questions of their team lead. She should be asking, too, Tara thought, but she just couldn’t think what to ask. She kept thinking to herself, what if she didn’t like the answers.

She brushed at her face again. Damned bugs, she thought. She knew they should have met inside but no, Sage had said it would be better to meet in the park.

“Are we done talking about Aries,” their team lead asked.

No, Tara wanted to say. No. There was more to say, but no one else seemed to want to say it.

“All right then, we’ve got ourselves a new mission,” the team lead said, “so listen up.”

Tara brushed her face again. She didn’t like this. She didn’t like it one bit. They were giving up on Aries. They were giving up on her way too easily.

“Our next target is a guy. You know there’s been a rash of disappearances lately. Well, intelligence says the guy’s putting together a harem of sorts. Not too bright on his part, I guess, because if he were smart, he’d be harder to find.”

Tara knew she should be paying more attention but she was still thinking about Aries.

“Anyway, we know who the guy is so this one should be easy. It’s pretty much a snatch and grab. We go in, we grab him, we reset his little bimbos and turn them loose like nothing’s happened. They go back to their old lives and no one’s any the wiser, but you know what they say—”

“There’s no such thing as easy,” said Tara and the others.

“That’s right, so stay on your toes.”

There it was again, Tara thought. That little niggling feeling. Something ... something wasn’t right.

And yet she couldn’t say anything. It wasn’t that she refrained. It was more than that. She tried to say something, but she couldn’t.

“So we’ll meet this evening at 8:00,” the team lead said, “and we’ll go there together.”

Tara wanted to say something but she couldn’t. Anything. She tried to struggle but even that was impossible. She sat there just as stoic as she always had.

“Are there any questions,” the team lead asked.

Tara was trying as hard as she could but she couldn’t do anything.

“All right then,” said the team lead. “I’ll see you guys at eight.”

Tara stood up with the rest of them. She picked up her book bag. Why was she doing this, she wondered and yet, she walked away from the others as if there were absolutely nothing wrong.

Where the hell was she going. She had no idea and yet she kept walking as if there were nothing wrong.

She came to an apartment building that she was sure she had never been at before. Why was she here?

She didn’t waste any time. She went to the elevator and she stepped inside. Without even thinking about it, she pressed the button for the third floor.

A boy jumped on the elevator before the doors closed. Tara looked at the boy and the boy looked at her. He wasn’t bad looking, she thought, only ... only there was something wrong with that. She should tell him, she thought. She should tell him that she needed help.

Only she didn’t. She just stood there and watched as he pressed the number four button and when he looked at her, she just gave him a luke warm smile.

What the hell was wrong with her she wondered as she stepped off of the elevator.

She seemed to have no idea of where she was going but even if she didn’t know on a conscious level, her feet seemed to know exactly where to go.

She stopped in front of apartment 312. She was going to knock but at the last minute her hand slid and she turned the knob.

The door pushed open and she found herself staring into an apartment. The furniture was functional and that was all. Whoever lived here lived on modest means.

Tara stepped into the apartment just far enough to close the door behind her but beyond that, she found herself incapable of movement. She knew what was expected of her but she was resisting.

She almost didn’t notice it at first but there was a presence in her mind and now that she knew it was there, now that she knew what to look for, she could feel that mind telling her what to do. She wanted to resist but now that she knew it was there, she was finding it harder and harder not to listen to the voice in her head.

She let her book bag drop to the floor. She knew she was supposed to hear the voice. She knew the voice could have commanded her even if she were not aware of it so she knew she was meant to hear it. She knew what the voice was telling her. “Be a good, little girl,” the voice said. “Be a good, little girl and take off all your clothes.”

It would feel so good to take off her clothes.

What the hell was she thinking? She wasn’t going to take off her clothes.

But even as she was thinking it, she was pulling her shirt out of her jeans.

What the hell was she doing?

She was being a good, little girl, she told herself, and she liked being a good, little girl.

No, she didn’t, she tried to tell herself, but her fingers didn’t seem to want to pay attention to what she wanted. Her fingers, it seemed, only wanted to pay attention to the voice in her head.

And besides, it did feel good to have her shirt open.

No, it didn’t, she tried to correct herself and then she tried to catch the shirt before it fell off her shoulders and slipped to the floor, but she was just a moment too late.

That’s a good, little girl, the voice was telling her. Now, the tits. Let’s see those perky, little titties.

She wavered for a moment but it was only for a moment and then her bra was coming off. Her hands seemed to go to her tits almost of their own accord and then she was playing with her nipples, pulling on them and squeezing them, playing with them. She’d always thought her tits were a little too small but now it seemed she couldn’t keep her hands off of them.

Yummy, she heard the voice say, and somehow, that felt good. She liked it when the voice was pleased.

No, she didn’t.

Yes, she did. She couldn’t lie to herself. She knew what she liked. She liked it when the voice was pleased.

Take off your jeans, the voice said.

Tara tried to hesitate but she already knew it was futile. She took off her jeans.

Yummy, the voice said again, and you know what comes next.

Indeed, she did, and she didn’t hesitate this time. Off came her panties.

Very nice, the voice said. Very nice. Why don’t you play with your pussy for me.

There was no hesitation. Her fingers slid between her legs and she pushed a finger up inside her pussy. She let out a low moan.

Are you wet, asked the voice although Tara was sure the voice already knew the answer.

“Yes,” she moaned.

That’s good, the voice said. That’s good. You like being wet for me, don’t you.

As much as she might have wanted to try and deny it, she knew what the answer was. “Yes,” she moaned.

Yes, what?

“Yes, I like being wet for you.”

That’s right. You’re always wet for me and you always will be whenever you’re around me.

“Yes,” Tara moaned.

You’re only wet for me.

“Only for you,” Tara moaned.

Why don’t you play with your clit for me.

Tara didn’t say anything. She just slipped a finger in between her lips and she let the finger find her special place. It wasn’t the first time she’d had her finger there but somehow it was better now because her finger was working in service of the voice.

Her hand played with her tits even as her finger continued to get her hotter.

What are you waiting for, asked the voice.

Tara didn’t want to stop playing with herself but she knew she had to do what the voice wanted her to do.

Reluctantly, she pulled her finger from between her legs and then she moved into the kitchen. She took a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and she opened it. She put the cork back in place and then she took the bottle back into the bedroom.

She pulled up short. She knew the girl on the bed. The girl was a member of her team and the the girl was naked. Her name was Sage, call sign Sagittarius. “What are you doing here,” she asked.

The girl smiled. “I live here,” she said, “but more to the point, I’m waiting for you. Now why don’t you come and join me on the bed.”

As if I had a choice, Tara thought.

Of course, you had a choice, the voice in her head said. She was still fighting just a little, but when the voice said it like that, it just sounded so right.

Of course, I’m right, the voice said. You’ve always had a choice but you chose to be with me.

Well, of course, Tara thought. She wanted to be with the voice.

She shook her head. That wasn’t right ... was it? She looked at the girl on the bed. “You’re ... you’re doing this, aren’t you,” she asked.

“Of course,” said the girl on the bed.

“But why? I don’t even like you.”

The girl on the bed just smiled. “Maybe that’s exactly why,” she said. “You don’t have to like me but my pussy makes you so wet.”

“N-n-no.”

“Now, Tara. You know that’s not good to lie to me because if you do, maybe I won’t let you lick my pussy.”

Just the thought of that was enough to unleash feelings of despair in her. She knew the feelings were artificial, but not lick Sage’s pussy? She knew she couldn’t go without that pussy.

Sage smiled at the girl. “My pussy does make you wet,” she said again.

“Yes,” the girl moaned.

“Yes what?”

“Yes. Your pussy makes me wet.” She didn’t want to admit it but it did feel so good to give in.

“Yes, you want to give in to my pussy. You love my pussy. My pussy makes you so wet.”

Tara knew it was true. Sage’s pussy made her so wet.

“Only my pussy,” Sage was saying. “Only my pussy. Nothing else will do.”

Only her pussy, Tara thought. Only her pussy, only ... only—

“Something bothering you,” Sage asked.

The words came haltingly as if Tara was having trouble getting them out. Even to Tara’s ears, they sounded wrong but she had to say it. “B-b-but, but what about ... about boys,” she asked finally.

Sage just laughed. “Oh my dear,” she said. “Don’t tell me you’ve been hanging around with boys now, have you?”

Tara nodded.

“Oh, honey. It’s okay to have them as friends, but what you really need to take care of your pussy is a girl.”

Tara laughed at that. It wasn’t like she hadn’t had a boy before. She knew what boys could do for her.

“You laugh,” said the girl on the bed. If she was angry, she didn’t show it.

“Yeah well, I like boys.”

“You do, huh, and yet you’re standing here, naked, in my bedroom. And your pussy’s wet. If I didn’t know better, I’d say maybe you liked girls, too.”

Tara hadn’t ever thought about it that way.

“Maybe you like girls just a little,” the other girl said.

Well, maybe just a little, she thought, but she still liked boys more than girls. That was only natural, right?

“Of course, maybe, considering how wet you are, maybe it might be safe to say that you like girls a lot. Maybe you might even like girls a little bit more than guys.

Well maybe, Tara. Maybe, just a little. After all, she was so wet.

“You like girls, a lot, don’t you. That’s why your pussy’s so wet.”

Tara wanted to shake her head. There was something wrong with that.

“You like girls a whole lot more than boys. I can tell.”

Well, of course, Tara thought. If the girl on the bed could tell, then that must be right, because Tara knew she couldn’t hide anything from her.

“In fact, just by looking at you, I can tell you really don’t like boys at all. I mean, they’re probably coming onto you all the time, trying to make you think how interesting they are when you know damn well they’re really not nearly as interesting as they think they are.”

Well yeah, that was right, Tara thought. Boys just always seemed to think they were so hot.

“Girls are much more interesting than boys,” the other girl said.

Girls were so much more interesting than girls.

“Seeing a really hot girl makes you so hot, doesn’t she?”

Tara didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to. She knew what the other girl was saying was true.

“What you really like though is when you see a hot girl and she’s naked. It makes you so hot ... to see her tits ... and her ass ... and her legs ... and her pussy.”

As she said the last of those words, Sage opened her legs and Tara could see her fingers playing with her cunt.

Sage looked up at Tara and she pulled her fingers back from between her legs. “I’ll bet you love my pussy,” Sage said.

Tara stared at Sage’s pussy. Tara loved her pussy.

Tara hardly heard what Sage was saying but even if she didn’t hear her with her ears, there was a part of her that was hearing her inside her head. “You want this pussy,” those words were saying. “You want this pussy. You want it so much.”

Tara could feel herself getting even wetter. She couldn’t take her eyes off of the other girl’s pussy. She wanted it so much.

“You’re a slave to this pussy,” the voice inside her head said.

Tara couldn’t help but let a hand slide between her legs. She was so wet. She really was a slave to that pussy.

“Yeah, I can tell you want it. You want it bad.”

Tara could feel it. She wanted that pussy. She wanted it bad. She knew she’d do anything and everything to please that pussy.

“Yeah, you like this pussy, don’t you,” Sage said. “It’s definitely a whole lot better than anything a boy might have.”

Boys, Tara thought. Who cared about boys. They could keep their silly looking cocks to themselves. What she wanted, no what she needed was pussy and more specifically, what she really wanted and what she really needed was the pussy she couldn’t take her eyes off of.

The other girl was smiling at her. “Well, what are you waiting for,” she asked.

That was the only invitation that Tara needed. In moments, she was up on the bed and then she was sliding between Sage’s legs. She knew what she had to do. She had to eat her pussy.

Sage was running her fingers through Tara’s hair. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s good. Oh yeah. Eat me. Eat me like that. Oh yeah.”

Tara barely heard the moans of the other girl because her moans barely mattered to her. All that mattered was that pussy. Her tongue found its way between the other girl’s lips and she kept going after the other girl’s clit. Every once in a while, she’d back it off just so she could come back and savage that clit all over again.

She needed to make that pussy cum. She needed it and from the way the other girl was quivering, she could tell the other girl was close. The other girl’s legs would quiver uncontrollably but Tara was undeterred. She knew what she wanted.

The other girl moaned. “That’s it,” she moaned encouragingly. “That’s it. Eat me. Eat my pussy.”

Tara knew she was close and the closer she got, the more she wanted it. She had to make that pussy cum.

“Oh fuck,” the other girl moaned as her fingers tightened in Tara’s hair. “Oh fuck,” and then without warning, her pussy started to cum.

Tara felt it too, not only in the way the pussy convulsed around her tongue or in the way the hand pulled at her hair but she felt it between her legs. She’d made that pussy cum and as a reward, and she knew it was exactly that, she knew it was a reward, but she knew she’d been allowed to cum, too.

She was still licking that pussy even as Sage’s pussy started to cum down from its high. Tara pulled back and she ran her fingers between the other girl’s lips. “That’s one hot, little pussy you’ve got there,” she said, “but how about we cool things down a bit.”

“What’d you have in mind?”

There was something about the way Sage said it that made Tara think that Sage already knew exactly what she had in mind.

If she’d thought about it, she might have wondered why she’d brought the wine with her into the bedroom or why she hadn’t bothered to bring any glasses, but the truth was she never thought about it. She simply uncorked the bottle and tipped it over onto the other girl’s pussy.

Sage squealed as the cold wine rolled over her hot pussy. “Oh my God,” she squealed. “Oh my God. That’s cold. That’s cold.”

Tara grinned. “We can’t have that now,” she said. “We’ve got to get that hot, little pussy of yours all nice and warm again,” and without anything further, she leaned down and licked the wine off the other girl’s pussy.

Tara pulled back. “There now. All better,” and then she again tipped the wine over the other girl’s pussy.

Again, Sage squealed. “Oh my God. Oh my God. It’s cold.”

Once again, Tara was there to lick the wine up. Her tongue licked and probed and then once again, she pulled away.

Once again, the bottle tipped over the other girl’s pussy.

Sage clearly was expecting it this time. She was propped up on her elbows and she was watching as Tara once more slid her tongue between her legs. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s it. Lick me. Lick me.”

Once again, the bottle was tipped and once again the tongue returned and then it happened again and again and again.

“That’s it,” Sage kept saying. “Lick me. Lick me.”

Tara kept licking. She knew what she needed. She needed to make that pussy cum.

Sage kept moaning. “Lick me. Lick me.”

Tara didn’t need any encouragement. There was no way she was going to stop.

“Oh yeah,” Sage moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Lick me. Oh God yeah. That’s it. Lick me, God dammit. Lick me.”

Sage didn’t say much of anything after that because she was too busy moaning and just as before, at the very same time as Sage started to cum, Tara found herself cumming, too.

If one had asked her, Tara would have assured that person that she was the same person she’d always been, that she’d always been in love with Sage, that she thought that boys and their cocks were really, really stupid, and of course, most importantly, that the most important thing to her in the whole, wide world was Sage’s pussy. As long as she had that, and maybe a good, bottle of wine, Tara knew she had all she needed.