The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 21 — Do Not Enter

Sasha was working the front desk when the man walked in the place. “Can I help you,” she asked.

“I’d like to see your boss,” the man said.

Sasha sized the man up and decided almost immediately that he wasn’t worth the time. “She’s very busy,” she said.

“All the same, I’d like to see her.”

“Maybe if you could tell me what it was about,” Sasha said, hoping that she could take a message and make the man go away.

“It’s about the mind controllers.”

That got Sasha’s attention but even so, she wasn’t going to admit it right away. “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t catch that. What did you say?”

“I said I’m here to see your boss about the mind controllers.”

“Mind controllers?”

The man showed the first signs of irritation. “It’s the ones you guys are looking for, and I want to see your boss. Are you going to let me see her or not?”

It didn’t take long for Sasha to make up her mind. “Wait here,” she told the man.

The man waited and Sasha slipped back into the offices where she knocked on Angelina’s door.

Knocking wasn’t really necessary. Angelina already knew Sasha was there because Angelina could feel her subordinate’s mind even as Sasha approached. It was more for form than for anything else. “Come,” Angelina said.

Sasha opened Angelina’s door. “There’s a man outside. He says he wants to see you about the mind controllers.”

Angelina already knew that and already her mind was reaching out to the waiting area but she sensed nothing. “Are you sure,” she asked.

Sasha nodded. “I told him to wait.”

Curious, Angelina thought. She should be able to detect the mind of any visitor and yet, with this one, she felt nothing. “Bring him to me,” she said. “I think I’d like to meet this man.”

* * *

“I didn’t even know you guys existed, and from what I can tell, you guys didn’t know I existed either.

“You guys,” Angelina asked.

Barry Nowitzer barked out a short, little laugh. “You know what I mean. You mind controllers. That’s what I meant.”

Angelina looked at the man. It was strange. He was still a dark hole to her. As far as she was concerned, if she wasn’t seeing him there, she’d have had no idea that he even existed. “Why don’t you tell us what you do know.”

The man snorted. “I’m not sure how I first came to their attention, but when I did, I think they decided they wanted to know what I knew.”

Angelina fought back the urge to shake her head. She was looking at the man. She was looking right at him. She was used to being able to read someone’s mind. She was used to being able to know what another person thought, sometimes even before they knew what they thought. “Why do you think they wanted to know what you thought.”

“Duh. Isn’t that obvious? Oh sorry, I forgot. It’s obvious because they told me what they wanted.”

“They told you?”

“Well yeah. I mean, it wasn’t like they thought I could do anything about it, so yeah, they told me.”

“Okay. Start over from the beginning. How’d you come to their attention?”

The man took a sip from his mug of coffee. “Did you know there’s more than one way to control a man?”

Angelina nodded. She wasn’t sure what the man was talking about but she figured it didn’t really matter. She figured that sooner or later, this man was going to tell her what she wanted to know, even if she had to wait for him to do it.

“I don’t know exactly how they found out about me, but I know what they did when they did. They threw a girl at me.”

“They threw a girl at you?”

The man nodded. “She really wasn’t my type. She was all blond and busty. Like I said. Not my type so I pretty much ignored her.”

“Okay. Then what.”

The man took another sip from his cup. “What do you think they did? They threw another girl at me.”

“And?”

“And she wasn’t my type either, so they got clever. Instead of trying to throw any old girl at me, and when they thought they knew what I wanted, you know what they did?”

Angelina shook her head.

“They threw another girl at me, and you know what?”

“What?”

“This time, it worked. I fell for it hook, line and sinker.”

“Just out of curiosity,” Angelina asked, “just what exactly is your type?”

The man stopped his narrative and he stared at Angelina and suddenly, he burst into laughter. “It really bugs you, doesn’t it,” he said. “It bugs you not being able to know.”

Angelina wasn’t sure how to answer that.

“You want to know what I like,” the man asked. “I like the shy girls, the ones who are cute but don’t flaunt what they got. I like the girls who show you a little and then are too scared to give you anymore. That’s what I like. It turns me on. I like the shy girls.”

“I see. Go on.”

“Her name was Tiffany. She was a small, little thing with short, dark hair. She was Welsh. They got that right, too. I loved her accent, but what I really liked was that she was almost terminally shy. I was in a pub when I caught her looking at me, but every time I looked at her, she’d look away. I thought that was hot, too. So since I could tell she was interested, I made my move, too.”

“Of course.”

The man took another drink from his coffee. “Hindsight being what it is, maybe I should have figured it out. I mean, look at me. I’m just a guy. I don’t think I’m bad looking, but first the blond bombshell type comes on to me, and then a nearly identical brunette, and then finally this girl comes along and maybe I should have guessed something was up. I mean hey, I was more lucky than I’d ever been before.”

“I’m not sure why you would,” Angelina said. “After all, there’s a reason why they call it getting lucky. Maybe you just thought you were getting lucky.”

“Yeah,” the man said in a voice that showed just how little conviction he had in that assessment. “Getting lucky. Right. She drugged me ... because they made her do it.”

“Who?”

“The girl. Tiffany. She drugged me. Like I said, she was interested and I made my move. I could tell she was interested so I pressed my advantage. She let me buy her a drink and I thought I was going to get what I wanted.

“What came next was me waking up in a cell. I didn’t know it at the time, but they were controlling every single thing she did. She was like a puppet on a string to them.”

“Go on.”

“I didn’t know where I was or how I’d got there. The last thing I remembered was having drinks and then nothing. The cell had nothing. No windows. No furniture other than the bed. Nothing. To tell the truth, I was kind of scared.”

“Sounds like it.”

“It was a while before I saw anyone. I don’t know if they were watching me or if they didn’t even know I was awake. All I know was it was a while before I saw anyone.

“When someone did finally come, it was a woman. The door opened and she stepped into the room. She asked me my name, and I asked her where I was. She told me that if I knew what was good for me, I’d better learn to do what I was told.

“I didn’t like her. She was arrogant but that wasn’t the only reason I didn’t like her. I’m not sure why I didn’t like her, but I had the feeling that she was the reason why I was where I was ... and it turns out, I was right.”

“Why? Who was she?”

“She didn’t tell me her name but over the time that I spent there, I came to learn that she was in charge. Whatever went on there, she was the one who made it happen.”

“All right. Go on.”

“She asked me a bunch of questions, and I pretty much told her to go to hell. Not in as many words, but I wasn’t going to answer her questions until she told me who she was.

“I could tell she didn’t like that. I could tell she was used to getting her way, and when she left my cell, I could tell she was mad.”

“Yeah? So what happened next?”

“Not a lot, really. I think they were trying to figure out how they should handle me because from what I could tell, I don’t think they’d ever run into someone like me.”

“Someone like you?”

“Someone they couldn’t control. Someone whose mind they couldn’t even read.”

Angelina shivered. She couldn’t help but admit it to herself. That was unnerving.

“They finally let me out of the cell and they let me be with Tiffany. I could tell she was scared right from the outset. She came to me and she wanted to know who these people were, and she asked me what we were going to do.”

The man took another drink from his coffee.

“I didn’t know what we were going to do but I didn’t want to say that. I mean, I was the guy, right? I was supposed to know what we were supposed to do even if I didn’t know what we were supposed to do, right?”

Angelina nodded. She didn’t particularly agree with that assessment, but she wasn’t about to stop the man from telling his story.

“They let us spend some time together and then they took Tiffany away and the woman came back again. She told me how nice they were to me and she suggested that I should return the favor. I told her to go to hell.”

“Really?”

The man grinned. “Are you sure you can’t read my mind?”

Angelina shook her head.

“Well, you’re right. I didn’t exactly say it exactly that way but I was thinking it but I still didn’t know what these people were and I sure didn’t know why they had me locked up. I was pretty damned sure that these people weren’t the cops and so I was pretty sure that they weren’t going to be all that concerned in making sure I got my constitutional rights, so I might have been thinking I wanted her to fuck off, but I probably didn’t say it exactly that way.”

“What did you say?”

“I don’t really remember exactly. All I know was that the woman left my cell and she told me I should think about being more cooperative.”

“And were you?”

“Was I what?”

“Were you more cooperative?”

“Hell no. I didn’t even know what these people wanted and even if I did, I wasn’t about to give them what they wanted, but I think maybe they knew there were other ways of getting me to tell them what they wanted.”

“Like what?”

“Like they were letting me see Tiffany more. We had regular time together and she told me they were working her over pretty good. She told me they were asking her all sorts of questions that she didn’t know the answers to and she was asking me what she should say.

“I think that was all part of their plan, to let her get close to me, to let me develop feelings for her, and if that was their plan, then it was working great. She was still the shy, little girl that I’d met that night in the pub, but now, she was needy, too. She needed me and that was one hell of a turn-on for me. Every time she’d come to me, we’d sit on the bed together and it wasn’t all that long before she was snuggling up to me like she needed my support, you know.

“Like I said, I think that was part of their plan, and if it was, it was working. Every time she came to me, every time she got close, there was a part of me that just wanted to fuck, or maybe if not to do something like that, to at least get even closer.”

“So you think this was part of their plan.”

“Oh, I know it was. They told me it was before they let me go.”

“Okay, go on.”

“Like I said, Tiffany was getting closer and closer to me and she was doing all the things I would have wanted her to do. I’m not sure how they knew. I don’t think they could get inside my mind, at least they said they couldn’t, and I believed them, but I could be wrong. My guess is they just guessed at what I wanted, and that was what they made her do.

“And then she just stopped coming, and the other one, the one who was asking the questions, she was back instead. I was kind of irritated when that happened because I’d kind of gotten a bit used to having Tiffany around.

“’What’s the matter,’ I remember her telling me. ‘You missing your girlfriend?’

“And that’s when I knew. They’d been letting Tiffany come to me on purpose. They’d wanted something, either something from me or something from her, but whatever it was, they’d gotten tired of waiting, so this woman was back and Tiffany was gone.

“’Are you ready to talk,’ she asked me yet again.

“I told her I didn’t know what she wanted me to say and we went back and forth like that. The thing was I really didn’t know what she wanted me to say.”

The man paused and Angelina waited for his narrative to begin anew.

“She came back the next day. ‘Do you know why we’re so interested in you,’ she asked. They’d held me for like a couple of weeks already and this was time anyone had even bothered to ask me something like that. I told her no. I told her I didn’t know.

“She smiled at me, but it wasn’t a happy smile. ‘We’re mind controllers,’ she said. ‘We can make anyone do what we want,’ she told me. ‘Anyone, it seems, but you.’

“I didn’t believe her, of course. I mean mind controllers. Get real. That was like science fiction or something. If she was going to try and convince me of that, she was going to have to find some better way to convince me.”

Again, the man paused.

“Apparently, my interrogator had pretty much come to the same conclusion. She asked me about Tiffany. She asked me if I liked her. I told her that was none of her business, and she told me that everything was her business and then she asked me the question again and I told her to get lost.

“She wasn’t all that perturbed by my answer because she moved on to her next question. Did I think Tiffany liked me.

“I wasn’t going to answer that either although in my mind, I was thinking that she did, and again, the woman didn’t seem to mind my lack of response.

“She smiled again, one of her I’m not really sincere about this smiles, and then she said, ‘Let’s just assume for the sake of argument that you care about her and she cares about you, okay?’

“Okay, I thought. We could assume that.”

“She brought out a little disc player that she’d been keeping behind her back. I told you we were mind controllers. I told you we could make people do whatever we want. Maybe this will help you out with that, and she left the player with me before she left the cell.”

Again, the man paused, and again, Angelina waited for him to marshall his thoughts.

“I didn’t want to look at the player,” he said at first. “I wasn’t sure what was on it, but I had this feeling that whatever it was, I wasn’t going to like it.

“I was right, of course, and I was wrong. I wasn’t going to like it, but I now know that if I hadn’t watched it, they would have brought her there in my cell and they would have had her do it for me live and in person.”

“Have who do what?”

“When I finally started the player, there was Tiffany. She was apparently alone in a room and she was sitting on a bed and there was one thing more. Tiffany was naked and not only was she naked, but she was almost idly working a couple of fingers between her thighs.

“’What’s your name,’ asked an off-screen male voice, and that’s when I knew Tiffany wasn’t alone.

“Tiffany looked off to the side in the direction of the unseen voice. ‘My name’s Tiffany,’ she responded.

“’Well, Tiffany, how are we feeling today?’

“Tiffany continued to rub her pussy even as she continued to look at the off-screen man, and she answered with a single word. ‘Horny.’

“’I suppose we ought to do something about that,’ said the off-screen male.”

“’I suppose we should,’ Tiffany said.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There was my Tiffany ... I hadn’t even realized I was thinking of her in that way until that very moment ... but there was my Tiffany telling some guy she wanted him to fuck her.

“I desperately wanted Tiffany to tell him no, that she’d changed her mind but in my heart of hearts, I knew she wouldn’t. I watched her lean back and then she was spreading her legs even as she looked at the off-screen guy. ‘What are you waiting for,’ she told him. I want you to fuck me.

“The guy stepped into the view of the camera and it was the first I’d seen of him.”

The man stopped there.

“Let me guess,” Angelina said. “He had a big dick.”

The man nodded glumly.

“Hey, no shame there,” Angelina said.

“No shame,” Barry raged. “No shame. Didn’t you hear me? He had a big dick.”

“Yeah, and so what? You said it yourself. These guys are mind controllers. They could pretty much hold a casting call and go out in search of the biggest dick they could find but they wouldn’t even have to do that. Give a guy enough mental stimulation and you could blow him up like a balloon. He’d just keep getting bigger and bigger,” Angelina said, “right up until the moment the man popped.”

“You really think so,” the man asked.

“I’m sure.”

“But she really seemed to like it.”

“I’m sure she did,” Angelina said.

The man said nothing as he turned and glared at Angelina.

“Don’t look at me like that,” Angelina said. “You said it yourself. It was a bunch of mind controllers that were holding you and her prisoner.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But what? I’d be surprised if she didn’t like it. They could make her believe whatever they wanted her to believe. The sooner you get that through your head, the better off you’ll be.”

“I guess.”

“Tell me what happened.”

“She was sitting on the bed,” the man began.

“I know. You told me that. Tell me what happened next.”

“The man came up on the bed and he was sliding in between Tiffany’s legs, and she was looking up at him with this big grin on her face. She looked down at his cock and then she looked back up at him. ‘Is that for me,’ she asked.

“’It can be if you want it to be,’ she said. ‘Do you want this cock?’

“’Fuck yeah,’ she told him. ‘I’m such a little, fucking slut that I just can’t help myself. I’m always on the look-out for a big hard cock to fill me up.’

“The man grinned and as I sat there watching the video, I wanted nothing more than to wipe that stupid grin off of his face.

“But I wasn’t going to be given a chance to do that. Instead, all I could do was sit there and watch as the man pushed the head of his cock up against my girlfriend’s pussy.

“He was taking his time of it and almost every time I thought he would enter her, he seemed to pull back at the last minute but I could see the effect it was having on her. Her pussy was wet and it was getting wetter and wetter and with every aborted attempt, she’d let out a little moan. ‘It’s so big,’ she’d tell him and he’d just grin and tell her not to worry because he was going to get it inside her.

“By that time, I had little doubt he was going to do exactly what he said he was going to do, and to tell the truth, I was almost anticipating it. I knew he was going to fuck her and I knew she wanted him to do it.

“To tell the truth, it was almost anticlimactic when it happened. I could see his cock enter her and even as it did, I could hear her moan. She kept telling him to fuck her, and he kept giving her what she wanted.

“Her moans grew in intensity as the man continued to fuck her and now the camera angle shifted and I was looking at her face. I couldn’t see the man’s cock anymore but I didn’t have to because her face said it all and with every moan, I knew she was getting fucked.

“She looked up at the man and her look was wanton. She wanted to know if the man was going to cum inside her.

“’Do you want me to,” I heard the man say.

“’I want it,’ Tiffany told him. ‘I want you to cum. I want it bad. I want you to cum inside my tight, little pussy.’

“’If that’s what you want,’ I heard him say.

“I didn’t have to see him to know what was happening. I could see her face and that was all I had to see. Her moans were getting louder and deeper with every thrust of the man’s cock and with every thrust, she kept saying ‘more, more, more.’

“I knew when it happened because her eyes suddenly got wide and her voice suddenly changed. ‘Oh yeah,’ she moaned. ‘Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.’ I knew he was cumming and what was worse, I knew she was loving it.

“The woman came back to me when the video was done and she wanted to know what I’d thought of their little show, and I told her what I’d thought of it. I told her I thought it sucked.

“’You really shouldn’t blame her,’ the woman told me.

“Why not, I wanted to know.

“’Because we can control her mind. Because we can make her be whatever we want her to be.’

“Needless to say, I didn’t believe her, but she was bound and determined to prove her point. Every day when she’d come and see me, she’d bring another video for me to view. Each one was a variation on a theme. Each time was Tiffany getting fucked in a new and different way. One time, she was scared and timid. She didn’t want to get fucked but the man did it anyway.

“Another time, it was her and a woman.

“Another time, it was her and two men.

“Another time, it was her getting it in the ass, and if I told the woman, I didn’t want to watch the video, they’d take away my food and water until I did what they wanted.

“They finally came back with a new video. In this one, Tiffany was back the way she’d been when I met her. She was being interviewed by someone off camera, and it was clear by their questions and by her answers that she had no idea what she’d been doing.

“’We can do this as long as you want to keep it going,’ the woman told me, ‘but if you do something for us, we’ll let you and her go.’

“I told her to fuck off.

“The next video was her getting gang fucked by four guys and the message was clear. Either I did what they wanted, or I they were going to make Tiffany do more and more stuff.

“I won’t lie to you. Some of the stuff they showed me got me hard but some of it didn’t and even when it did, I knew she was only doing what she was doing because they were making her do it and the only reason they were making her do it was because they wanted something from me. If I wanted to make it stop, all I had to do was do what they wanted.”

“I take it you did what they wanted then.”

The man nodded. “I had to,” he said. “That’s why I’m here.”

“So why are you here,” Angelina asked warily.

“They sent me here to deliver a message.”

“They? What they?”

“The other mind controllers. They sent me here to deliver a message.”

“You? Why you?”

“How should I know? I’m just doing what I was told to do.”

“Why?”

“Because they said they’d give me Tiffany back if I did what they wanted. They said they’d turn her back to the way she used to be, so I told them I’d do what they wanted.”

Angelina looked at the man. “Fair enough,” she said. “What’s the message?”

“They said to tell you they know where you are. They said to tell you that you better watch out, that they’re coming to get you.”

“That sounds like a threat,” Angelina said.

“Actually,” said Barry, “the way they said it, I think they meant it as more of a promise. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not on their side, but from what I’ve seen, I think they might just be able to carry through on that threat and there’s one thing more.”

“What’s that,” Angelina asked.

“It was the way they said it,” Barry said.

“The way they said it?”

“Uh huh. It was like it was aimed at everyone here, but they made sure to tell me to ask for you. They told me to make sure I gave the message only to you.”

“So?”

“So I think the message was aimed more directly at you.”

Angelina sat back. She really wished she could read the man. She really wished she knew what he was thinking but she knew she couldn’t. He seemed earnest enough but Angelina wasn’t sure if that meant anything. She’d relied to much on mental powers, she realized. She could always double check what she saw by looking in another person’s mind, but in this case, she couldn’t and that meant she had no idea if the man was telling the truth. “Thank you,” she said finally.

“You’re welcome.”

“So what are you going to do now?”

“I’m going to go home, and if I’m lucky, when I get there, Tiffany will be there waiting for me.”

Angelina stood and shook the man’s hand. “Then here’s hoping you have good luck.”

Barry nodded. “You too,” he said. “From what I’ve seen, I think you’re going to need it.”