The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 20 — Scorpio

It wasn’t any fun when the hunter became the hunted.

Scott Sinclair wasn’t sure exactly how it had happened but one thing was definitely certain. Agent Scorpio was definitely being hunted.

Their names were Milla and Oksana and the two young twins were as cute as cute could be. Both wore their blond hair short. Both had freckled faces and both had easy, innocent grins that gave no hint of the evil that lay beneath.

He’d seen them one day on the balcony outside their apartment. They lived in the same building as he did and the day was hot and the two girls had moved outside to get out of the oppressive heat inside the apartment.

Scott had merely given them a look as he’d passed them by and they in turn had given him a smile and that was all there was.

It was a week later when he saw one of them again. She was outside staring forlornly at her car’s engine. “Something wrong,” he’d asked.

“My car won’t start,” the girl said. “Can you fix it?”

“I’m not a mechanic,” Scott had said.

“But you’re a man. Can you at least take a look at it?”

Scott was sure he wasn’t going to be able to fix it but now that his manhood had been called into question, he felt the need to peer at the girl’s engine or at least to look at her car so he dutifully went over and peered into the engine compartment, as if looking at the engine would somehow magically make it come to life. “What’s wrong with it,” he asked again.

“It won’t start.”

“Does it turn over,” he asked as if that actually would mean anything to him.

“Nuh uh. It just kind of clicks.”

“I wonder if it could be the battery.”

“Could you check it?”

Scott fiddled with the wires leading into the battery. They seemed tight. “Everyone seems okay,” he said again. “You want to try it again.”

The girl went to the car and tried it again, and sure enough, it didn’t start. “What am I going to do,” she said.

“You got insurance or something?”

The girl shook her head.

“I’d say you probably want someone to look at your battery,” the man said. “That’s my guess.”

“But I have to be somewhere,” the girl wailed. “Can you help me?”

“Can I help you,” Scott asked. “What do you mean can I help you?”

“I really need a ride,” the girl said. “Can you give me a ride?”

Maybe that was the beginning of it. Maybe Scott should have seen it for what it was or maybe it was just a guy giving a cute girl a ride even if it was out of his way and even if it came with an offer to pick her up when she was through, but maybe that was all it was.

“My name’s Milla,” the girl had told him.

“Scott,” Scott had said.

“I’m pleased to meet you, Scott,” the girl had said, “and I really appreciate this.”

Scott waved it off. “It’s nothing,” he told her.

“But it is something,” the teen cooed. “A lot of guys wouldn’t do that.”

Scott wasn’t so sure about that. The girl was hot. He was sure there would be plenty of guys out there who’d be willing to pick her up. There’d be plenty of guys who would be willing to do even more.

Scott still wasn’t sure why he’d come back to pick up the girl and take her home but he knew his cock was hard. Maybe that was all the reason he needed, he told himself.

“I really appreciate this,” Milla said when Scott picked her up.

Scott waved it off again. God, she was cute.

“I like you,” the girl gushed.

God damn, she was cute, Scott told himself. He was only a T2 but geez, if he’d been a T1, he might have been tempted ...

Whoa! Where had that come from, he asked himself. He wasn’t a T1 and even if he was, he wouldn’t have been tempted.

Or would he?

His dick was definitely hard and the girl was right there and he got the feeling that if he really wanted to, all he’d have to do was concentrate really hard, and he could make it happen, and then he did.

And nothing happened.

Scott laughed to himself. He was being silly, he told himself.

“What are you laughing at,” the girl asked.

“Nothing,” the man told her with a grin. “It was just a thought I had,” and yet even as he was thinking that, he was thinking about just how good it would be if she took off her top and showed him her perky, little tits.

“You know what,” Milla said.

“What,” the man asked.

“I’ve been thinking. You’ve been a really cool guy,” the girl said, “what with your helping me out with my car and all that.”

“It was nothing,” the man said with a wave of his hand even though he knew that wasn’t exactly true. He had had to go out of his way to help this girl but the truth was he’d wanted to.

The girl shook her head. “I think I should give you something. I think I want to show you my tits.”

“W-w-what?”

“I want to show you my tits. Would you like to see them?”

But she really wasn’t waiting for an answer. Instead, she just lifted her top and she showed him her tits.

Scott had thought he was hard before but that was nothing compared to what he was now. Now, he was so hard. He couldn’t believe how hard he was.

“Do you like them,” the girl asked. “Do you like my tits?”

God, he loved them, Scott told himself, but then another thought crossed his mind. He’d seen her breasts but why not go all the way. Why not have her show you her your pussy, too.

Okay, the man told himself. That was just being plain silly. She wasn’t going to show him her pussy.

“Do you like my tits,” the girl asked again, “or maybe,” she asked slyly, “do you want to see something more.”

“Wait a minute? What are you doing?”

But the girl had already managed to lift up her butt and push her jeans down and now she was doing the same thing with her panties. “I’m showing you my pussy,” she said.

“But—”

The girl let her fingers slide between her legs. “Can’t you see how wet I am?”

See, no, Scott wanted to tell her, but damn, he could hear her fingers as she worked them between her legs. Damn! He couldn’t help himself. He just wanted to take the girl and fuck her brains out right then and there.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned heavily. “Oh geez, I think you ... I mean, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but—”

“But what?”

The girl moaned again. “You’re going to think I’m such a slut,” she said, “but I really want you to take me home and I really want you to fuck me.”

“W-what?”

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Hurry.”

The car raced. It was amazing, Scott would think later. It was amazing that they made it there in one piece but he just didn’t seem to be able to take his foot off of the accelerator.

“Hurry,” the girl moaned. “Hurry up and take me home and fuck me.”

They barely managed to get her jeans back in place and her top in a more modest position before the two of them were racing into the apartment building. Moments later, Scott slammed open the door to his apartment and then almost as quickly, he slammed it shut again.

There was no time for the bedroom. He just took the girl and he pushed her down over the dining room table and in the next instant, he was taking down her jeans and panties.

He paused for a moment to admire her little, round ass, but it was only for a moment.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

Scott had his cock out and in one hard thrust, he buried himself between her legs, and just like the girl, Scott moaned as the girl’s pussy took the full brunt of his attack.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

As if he was going to stop now, Scott thought. His cock pounded her pussy. So tight, he thought. She was so tight.

“I’m going to cum,” the girl moaned. “Oh God, do it. Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh God. Make me cum.”

I’ll make you cum, Scott thought. Oh geez, I’ll make you cum so hard.

The girl screamed as her already tight pussy clenched down on the cock inside her and then she whimpered as she felt it, the feel of a man’s cock cumming inside her tight, little pussy.

Scott didn’t know what to say but words, it seemed, were not needed. The girl just laid there as her pussy took his cum and when he was done, she pulled her clothes back in place and she thanked him and then she just walked away.

What was happening to him, Scott wondered. He hadn’t thought he was controlling her but she’d done everything he’d wanted her to do. Was he becoming a T1 like the others. Would there soon be a team of agents hunting him down.

That wasn’t going to happen, he told himself. He wouldn’t let it happen, and yet ...

And yet, how could he be sure?

He didn’t see the girl for the next couple of days and in that time, he wasn’t tempted to try and use his powers again. His team was busy chasing after a T1 and that took just about all his time.

When he next saw her, she was in the lobby of the building, clearly dressed to go out to the pool. He waved at her. “Hey,” he said. Just seeing her was getting him horny again.

But the girl didn’t respond. She seemed not to recognize him.

He could use his powers, he thought. He could make her come to him, but no, he wasn’t going to do that. “Hey,” he called out again.

“Do I know you?”

That stopped him. What the hell? Okay, maybe she was embarrassed about what they’d done, but still, she had no reason to act like she didn’t even know him.

He was tempted. He was really tempted to use his power but he wasn’t going to do it. “Milla,” he said.

The girl looked confused for just a moment longer and then she shook her head. “No,” she said. “Not Milla. Oksana.”

Now, Scott was confused. “Oksana,” he asked.

The girl nodded. She had a bit of an accent. “Milla is my sister,” she said.

“Your sister?”

“My twin sister,” the girl said. “I am Oksana.”

That explained a lot, the man thought, and to think, he’d been thinking of using his power to bend her to his will. That was how the T1s got out of control, he told himself. When they could control anybody, suddenly they thought they should control everyone. It was insidious, that power.

The girl was looking at the man standing before her. “You know my sister,” she asked in broken English.

“I know her.”

“How do you know her,” the girl asked in broken English.

Now how was he going to get out of this, Scott asked himself. It wasn’t like he could tell her that he’d fucked the hell out of her sister, even though ... no, he couldn’t do that. “She had car problems,” Scott said. “I gave her a lift.”

The girl smiled. “Ah. Car problems. I understand. I tell Milla, she need better car.”

Scott barely heard her. He was looking at the girl in front of him. She was, of course, a carbon copy of her sister. That meant she had to have perky, little tits and a tight, little ass, just like her sister.

Stop it, he told himself. You shouldn’t be having thoughts like that.

“Is something wrong,” the girl asked.

A good question, Scott told himself. He should turn around and walk away. He should turn around and walk away before he got himself into any further trouble.

“Is something wrong,” the girl asked again.

He wasn’t going to walk away. Scott knew that. He looked at the girl and smiled. “Come here,” he told her.

She came to him as if doing so were the most natural thing in the world.

“You were going to the pool,” he asked.

“I was going to ... how you say it, I was going to get some sun.”

“You were, huh?”

“Yes. I was.”

“Were you going to take your top off?”

“No. They don’t allow that here.”

“But you want to,” Scott said even as his mind pushed against hers. “You want to take your top off, don’t you?”

“Da,” the girl said in a near whisper.

“You want to take your top off. You want to take it off right now. You want to take it off in front of all these people.”

The girl didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to.

“Come here,” the man told her and the girl came.

“Turn around,” he told her, and again the girl did as she was told to do.

The string was right there. All he had to do was pull it. He knew he shouldn’t but he also knew he would.

He pulled the string and the top went slack. His hands reached around her and then he was reaching in front of her, reaching around and reaching up, reaching up and covering her firm, young breasts with his hands.

He could feel her nipples against his fingers and he knew the girl could feel his fingers against her tits. “Do you like this,” he asked. “Do you like standing here like this?”

“It’s very embarrassing,” the girl said.

“But you like it, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Scott knew it. He liked standing here behind her. His cock was so hard that he thought he could fuck her right there in the lobby, and why couldn’t he? He could do what he wanted. No one was going to see. “Do you feel my cock,” he asked.

“Yes.”

“You feel it up against your butt, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to feel it inside you?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to undo the string. I want you to take down your bikini bottoms. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Then do it,” the man said. Shit, what was wrong with her. He shouldn’t have to tell her what to do. She should just know what he wanted and she should do it without having to be told but heck, he was new to this kind of power.

Her bikini bottoms were gone and people were starting to stare. “I think you’re starting to draw a crowd,” the man said.

“I’m not the only one,” the girl said.

Well, she had a point there, Scott had to admit but he was fine with that. “How about we put on a show for them.”

The girl moaned. “I want to,” she said. “I want whatever you want.”

Damn, he liked it when she said things like that. “Reach behind yourself,” he told her. “Reach back and undo my belt and take down my pants.”

The girl hardly hesitated at all and in no time at all, she had his pants down and his underwear, too.

“Stroke my cock,” he told her, and once again, the blond girl did as she was told.

“What do you want me to do with that,” Scott asked.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl purred even as her hands continued to work that cock.

“Even in front of all these people?” Scott wasn’t sure why but he was sure he could make them forget what they’d seen.

“I don’t care who’s watching,” the girl said. “I just want you to fuck me.”

That was good enough for Scott Sinclair. The man brought his cock forward and he was sliding it between the blond’s legs. Damn, the man thought, her pussy was even better than her sister’s and he moaned again as his cock took that tight, little cunt.

He was going to cum if he didn’t watch out. He should slow it down, he told himself. He should pace himself. The only thing was he couldn’t do that. He couldn’t slow it down. Every time he ever thought about it, he just ended up fucking her harder.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me cum.”

The man groaned. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t hold himself back. He grunted even as he shot his first burst of cum inside that tight, little pussy, and then he grunted again. It felt so good to cum like this. It felt so good to be in control.

* * *

Consciousness came slowly to Scott. The first thing he realized was that this room was not his own. The second thing he realized was that he was naked.

He sat up in the bed and he looked around him. There was no doubt about it. This most definitely was not his room. In fact, he had a pretty good idea that this wasn’t a guy’s room at all.

He could hear voices. The voices were nearby but they weren’t in the room here with him, but wherever the voices were, they were low and he couldn’t here what they were saying.

Scott pulled himself out of bed. He looked around for his clothes, but if they were there, he didn’t see them. He debated whether he should go out naked as he now was or if he should stay where he was. In the end, curiosity won out over modesty. Besides, whoever it was who lived here, they must have already seen him naked, so really, did he have all that much to hide.

The bedroom emptied out into a hallway. The voices were clearer now but they were still unintelligible, and there was no doubt which direction he needed to go to get to the voices.

The hallway opened out onto a living room and there in the living room were two girls who looked exactly the same, two girls who were just as naked as he was, and the one girl was yelling at the other, but she was speaking a language that Scott didn’t understand.

The other one said something back but Scott didn’t understand her either. He could see discarded clothing, both his and theirs, littering the floor. What the hell was going on here?

The first girl was about to say something when she noticed Scott standing there and suddenly, she switched to English. “He’s mine, I tell you.”

“Says you,” said the other one, “but I saw him first.”

“Oh. Like that means anything.”

“I think it does.”

“Yeah, I’m sure that’s what a slut like you would like to think.”

“Slut? Did I just hear you call me a slut?”

“I certainly hope so, because I’d hate to have to think that I might have to repeat myself.”

“I’m not the slut. You are.”

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe you’re not a slut. Maybe you’re just a little, fucking whore.”

“Did you just call me a whore? Well you’re a fucking bitch.”

“Ladies,” Scott said. “Ladies. Please.” The women seemed not to notice him. “Please,” he said again.

The women suddenly turned on him. “What do you want,” said the one of them. “It’s all your fault that we’re arguing.”

“Yeah,” said the other. “It’s all your fault.”

“My fault,” the man asked. “What did I do?”

“You made us want to fuck you,” said one of the girls.

“Yeah,” said her sister. “You made us want to fuck you.”

Suddenly, Scott had an idea. He could end this argument right away and all it took was a little use of his power. What he wanted was for that one to kneel down and suck his cock, and for her sister to come over and give him a kiss.

No sooner than the thought had entered his mind than the thought was being put into action. One of the sisters knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hands. “Oh God,” the girl moaned. “I can’t help it. I want to suck this so bad.”

“I wanted to suck it, too,” the other one pouted but almost as quickly, she seemed to change her mind. “Well, if you’re going to do that, I’m going to do something else.”

The one on her knees said nothing choosing instead to focus on the cock in front of her. Her hands wrapped around the man’s cock and moments later, she was wrapping her lips around it, too.

The other sister stood next to Scott and she wrapped her arms around his waist. “Do you like that,” she asked. “Do you like it when my sister sucks your cock.”

Scott moaned as the girl sucked his cock.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do.”

Scott couldn’t help but moan as he felt the one girl press her body against his. He wasn’t sure if this one was Milla or Oksana, but in the end, he decided it didn’t really matter. God, he thought. God, he’d love it if she was sharing time on his cock with her sister.

“You know what,” the girl said.

“What?”

“I think I’d like to be down there with my sister and sucking on your cock.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” the girl said and she gave Scott one more kiss before she was dropping down and taking her place beside her sister.

The one sister already on her knees said something to her sister in the language that Scott didn’t understand and both girls laughed at whatever it was she’d said and then the newcomer’s mouth took its place on Scott’s cock.

The first girl reclaimed her place on his cock and Scott groaned. You would have thought with two identical, little mouths that the two of them would have felt the same on his cock but the first one was more into licking and stroking and as the second one got his cock back from her sister, Scott groaned yet again, the second one was more aggressive on his cock.

He was going to cum. Scott knew that. One of them by herself would have been enough to do the trick, but with two of them sharing his cock, he had no chance of holding back.

Oh God. He was going to cum but should he cum in their mouths or on their faces. He just couldn’t decide. Every time, he was sure he knew, he seemed to change his mind.

In their mouths ... or on their faces? Why couldn’t he seem to decide. He wanted to do both.

The second sister sucked him hard and in that moment, Scott knew what he was going to do. He groaned as his cock unleashed itself inside her mouth. Mmm yeah, Scott thought to himself. That was definitely the way to go.

But then he was moving his cock back to the other girl and suddenly, he wasn’t so sure. She had her hand around his cock and she was jacking him off and suddenly it felt so right to shoot the rest of his cum on her face.

Scott groaned. The two sisters were talking back and forth amongst themselves and once again, he had no idea what they were saying, but whatever it was, it seemed as if the two of them had come to some sort of agreement.

He needed to fuck them. That’s what Scott thought. They were just so cute and they were a matched set and dammit, he needed to fuck them. He needed to fuck them hard.

No sooner was that thought inside his head than it seemed as if the two girls were thinking it, too. “I need you to fuck me,” said the one girl.

“Me, too,” said the other. “I need you to fuck me, too.”

Scott groaned. Only one problem, he thought. He’d just cum and even as cute as the two sisters were, it was going to take some time to recuperate.

Or at least, that was what he thought, but no sooner had that thought entered his mind than he could feel his cock growing bigger and harder. Getting hard, he told himself, apparently that wasn’t going to be nearly as hard he’d thought it would be.

“Come on,” said the one sister even as her hand stroked his cock. “Fuck me. Fuck me first.”

“No,” said the other. “No. Fuck me first.”

It was weird, Scott thought, but it was almost as if they’d figured it out without any help from him. Before he knew what was happening, he was lying flat on his back with one girl sitting atop his cock while the other girl rode his face.

It was so easy Scott thought as he let his tongue slide between the one girl’s lips. It was so easy getting these girls to fuck him. It was so incredibly easy.

God, the girl on his face was hot for him. He’d barely gotten his tongue on her clit and already, she was moaning like crazy for him. God, that was good. That was the way it was supposed to be.

And the girl seemed to agree. She was squeezing her tits and moaning like crazy even as his tongue did her clit. “Make me cum,” she moaned. “Make me cum.”

Oh God, Scott thought. Oh God. He was going to do it. He’d never been one for licking pussy, but for some reason, this time, god damn, he wanted to make the girl cum. He wanted to make her cum really hard.

But as much as he liked the one riding his face, it was the one riding his cock that really got his juices flowing. Scott just couldn’t help it. He loved the feel of his cock in that cunt.

“Are you going to cum,” the girl riding his face asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Do you want me to cum on your face?”

“Yeah,” Scott groaned. He wasn’t sure why, but he knew he did want it.

“Okay. Here goes.”

Scott groaned again and in the next instant, he felt it. He was cumming inside the one sister’s pussy even as the other one came on his face.

Scott couldn’t help but lay where he was. He was worn out so he stayed where he was. The two sisters seemed almost obscenely proud of themselves. That was hardly a surprise, Scott thought, although they might later wonder why it was they’d done what they’d done. Then again, Scott thought, maybe not.

“That was fun,” said the girl who’d been riding his face, “but next time, I want to ride your cock.”

“Not unless I get there first,” said the other sister.

“No fair,” said the first. “You promised.”

“Yeah but, I like the way his cock feels inside me—”

“So that’ll mean I’ll like it, too.”

Scott let the two girls argue but he was busy looking around for his clothes. This was clearly where they’d been left from the night before, but he was looking for something in particular.

“You are such a bitch. You know next time is my turn.”

“It’s all a matter of who gets there first.”

Scott found what he was looking for and he wrapped his hand around the hilt of the weapon. No point he thought in giving them any warning.

The two girls froze as he pulled the trigger.

Scott grinned. It was a nice illusion while it had lasted. They’d almost made him believe it, too. They’d almost made him think he was a T1 but there were subtle things that hadn’t been accounted for, like the fact that he didn’t know what they were thinking when they weren’t speaking to him, or the fact that he only seemed to be able to control them and only them and no one else.

He held the neural inhibitor on them. Nice try, he thought. His only regret was he wasn’t going to be able to fuck the second sister, but they hey, you couldn’t have everything.