The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 2 — A New House

Omar Ramierez popped yet another antacid in his mouth and stared at the papers arrayed in front of him. Almost disdainfully, he pushed a paper to one side as he willed the antacid to finally take hold and calm his stomach.

The man considered popping another pill but thought better of it. It probably wouldn’t do any good anyway, he thought sourly.

The man slid another sheet to the side exposing more of the file. Mary Anne Winters, age 20, Research Assistant. Filed lawsuit for sexual harassment against Professor Roy Hinkley. The man scowled at the paper. She’d most likely win and that would be the end of that.

Only it wasn’t the end of that. There was something more only who’d really believe it. Hell, the people affected didn’t even believe it. Ramierez moved another sheet of paper and opened his vial of antacids before just as quickly clamping it shut again.

Margaret Hinkley was filing for divorce and who the hell could blame her. Her husband had been banging the heck out of his 20-year-old research assistant. The man had pretty much admitted as much. He couldn’t help himself. He liked fucking the girl and from all accounts, the girl seemed to like it, too.

Ramierez popped the top on his antacid container and then snapped it shut again. Open and shut case, only it wasn’t what it appeared to be. The man scowled at the report. Damn T1s, he thought. That’s what the woman was. A damned T1. Her genetic structure gave her the power to read minds and control people. That made her a T1 and every T1 it seemed was a horny, little bastard or in this case, a horny, little bitch.

There were very few T2s and most of them were young. T2s as they aged usually moved up to a low T1 or slipped back into being a high T3, but with effort, T2s could make any person do whatever was desired even if such action were not in the affected person’s best interest.

The T3s knew what they could do and had the ability to control it. They could get people to do what they wanted but usually it was only if their interests were at least in some way parallel to those of the person they were affecting.

The T4s had the ability and were self-aware but they lacked the control to use it effectively. They knew they could make things happen but sometimes, the desired results were not what was expected. Often, these people ended up as confidence men or flim flam artists.

The T5s had the ability but were unaware of what they could do. Good things just seemed to happen to them even though they had no idea why.

The man slid another paper to one side. Again, the top of the container popped open. Again, it snapped shut.

They’d made a mistake this time. Someone had deleted the files in the computer but they’d forgotten about the files on the back-ups. This time, he had a name.

He scowled at the report in front of him. The vial popped open. The vial snapped shut.

Sophie Jenkins was a damned T1. She was 42. She had no visible means of support and yet, she was very well off. Men and women, it seemed, just gave her money and other things for no reason at all. The vial popped open. The vial snapped shut.

The man looked at the picture of Sophie Jenkins. The vial snapped open. The vial snapped closed. You’re going down, he thought as he looked at the picture. You may not know it yet, but you’re going down.

* * *

Sophie Jenkins enjoyed getting out. She knew she didn’t have to. She knew there were any number of people who would be willing to bend themselves to her every whim so it wasn’t like it was some chore that had to be done. It was something she enjoyed doing.

She actually enjoyed spending time in the crowded market. There were too many people here for her to sense them all at once so there were some people she could read while others remained a blank.

She picked up a melon and she frowned. That didn’t feel right. She put the melon back.

She picked up another melon. She paused. There was something there just momentarily but then it was gone. She looked around and then she put the melon in her basket. She couldn’t put her finger on it but she couldn’t get past the feeling that something was wrong.

She started to look more closely at the people around her. There was a mother scolding her son while her daughter played in the cart. A couple was looking at tomatoes. A man was standing over by the bakery. Another man was picking out some corn. A woman was ...

Her attention snapped back to the first man. There was something about him. He was looking at cakes but he had no interest in buying. Why?

Omar was watching from the store’s cameras. He could see Sophie’s reaction and he knew she’d sensed something. He’d known this could happen. He just hoped it wasn’t too late to salvage the operation.

Sophie was looking at the man now. She’d lost all interest in the produce. She was walking towards him.

“Units two and three,” Ramierez said. “Move towards the produce section. Move now!”

Sophie was close enough to read the man now. He wasn’t bad looking. Ordinarily, she wouldn’t have minded using him for her pleasure, but this wasn’t one of those times. He was an agent but he knew nothing. Someone else was guiding him. Someone else was telling him where to go.

Ramierez could see units 3 and 4 were already in position. Only unit 2 was needed to close the net.

Sophie looked at the man. You have something, her voice said in his mind, something someone gave you.

The man nodded.

Sophie already knew what it was. She could see it in his mind. It was in his pocket. Let me have it.

The man obediently took the device from his pocket.

Ramierez’s finger was poised over the button. This was going to be close.

The man handed her the device. It looked like a walkie talkie. It clearly had an antenna. She didn’t ask the man what it was or how it worked because she already knew he didn’t know, but she could see the power button.

Ramierez’s finger pressed the button as Unit 2 finally crossed the threshold.

Most people felt nothing. Their bodies were just not physically attuned to the burst of energy that the net produced. A few others felt queasy or light-headed, but only Sophie felt the full power of the field. It seemed almost as if her mind were disconnected from her body. She felt nauseous. Her legs quavered and then she crumpled. She could hear someone screaming, but she could do nothing. She just laid there, feeling totally and completely helpless.

An ambulance crew seemed to arrive almost immediately. A man was asking her questions, but she found it nearly impossible to focus and then someone was putting a mask over her face. “Breathe,” the attendant said. “Breathe.”

There was something wrong, Sophie told herself, but she was still feeling light-headed. There was something wrong but she took a breath.

She still felt light-headed but there was something else. She was feeling good, too.

“That’s it,” the attendant said. “Breathe.”

Breathe. Why not? She breathed again and she felt even better.

“That’s it,” the man said. “Breathe.”

Sophie breathed again. She was feeling very good.

“We’re going to have to take you to the hospital,” the man was saying. “Do you understand,” he said. “We need to take you to the hospital.”

Sophie had a hard time focusing. Take her to the hospital? Why? She felt fine. She felt better than fine. She felt great, but then she took another breath. She felt so good.

The man was saying something. “Is it okay,” he was asking. “Is it okay if we take you to the hospital?”

“Uh huh.”

They were putting her on a gurney. They were wheeling her out. There was something wrong with this but they’d left the mask on her face and every time she took a breath, she forgot that there was anything wrong with what they were doing. They could do whatever they wanted with her.

There was something wrong, she thought as the men loaded her into the ambulence. She could sense it now. These men, they weren’t what they claimed to be. They weren’t medical people.

The man in the back with her was holding a syringe. “Wh-what are you going to do with that,” she asked.

The man tapped the syringe. “Don’t you worry now. This won’t hurt a bit.”

She could feel the fear rise up in her and the fear made her powerful. She focused all of her energy on the man beside her. She had to stop him from what he was doing.

For a moment, it seemed as if she almost had a hold of his mind. She almost felt as if she was inside his mind but she was too weak. She could feel the man regaining control of his mind and then he was moving forward. She could feel his latex glove as it grabbed her arm and then she felt the man push the needle into her arm. “This won’t hurt a bit,” she heard the man say as her eyes rolled back and consciousness deserted her.

She woke up in a room all by herself. That the room was a cell was obvious. It had the look of a room that was built not so much for living but for the function of being able to hold and to restrain.

The room contained a sink and a toilet. Its walls were barren. The bed on which she lay was the only piece of furniture and it lacked the trappings to which she had become accustomed. It was nothing more than a mattress and a sheet and Sophie had a feeling that it was meant to be that way. The only way in or out was a heavy steel door, a door with bars in its windows.

Sophie had no doubt where she was. She was in a cell and she was naked, but the question was why.

She meant to get out of bed. She meant to grab the handle of the door and pull it open. It was a long shot but maybe the door was open.

But that wasn’t what she did. Instead, she just laid back on the bed as if she had no intention of getting up.

She shook her head and once again tried to get out of bed but once again, she just laid back.

“What the hell,” she cried out as she once again tried to pull herself out of bed, and yet once again, she seemed to settle back onto the mattress.

Carefully, she sat up. She swung a leg over the side of the bed and she felt her foot touch the floor. Okay, this was more like it, she thought but then she realized she was lying back on the bed.

She was starting to get scared. She looked about her frantically. What the hell was happening, she wondered. She wondered if someone were watching her. “Where am I,” she yelled out in frustration. “Where am I and just who the hell are you?”

Her outburst received no answer so once again, she tried to get off the bed.

And once again, she found herself settling back onto the mattress.

Sophie let out a strangled cry. What was wrong with her. She meant to throw herself off of the mattress but instead, she found herself hurling herself back onto the bed.

What the fuck was going on here?

She spent the better part of the next hour trying to get herself out of bed and finding herself once again ending up back on the mattress.

She was still there, crying in frustration when the door to her cell opened. She tried to pull herself off the bed but instead sank even deeper onto the mattress.

“Who the hell are you,” the woman demanded.

If the man was offended by her tone, he showed no indication of it. He merely stepped up to the edge of the bed and he looked down at the woman. “I’m here to teach you a lesson.”

Hah, she thought. This was something she knew. People didn’t teach her lessons. She taught them and as far as she was concerned, there was no time like the present for the man to begin learning his lesson.

She was naked anyway so it only seemed natural that he would slide down and eat her pussy.

Or maybe, she thought, maybe there was something even better. She’d show him who was in charge by sucking his cock.

The man was still looking at the girl. “You want something,” he asked.

Yeah, I want something, Sophie thought. I want you to get your ass over here so I can suck your cock.

Sophie slid to the edge of the bed. This time when she tried to throw her legs over the side, this time, she didn’t find herself getting tossed back into the center of the bed.

Her hands worked the man’s belt and then she was pulling his zipper down. Moments later, her hands were stroking his cock through his underwear. Damn, this was getting her hot. She needed to suck his cock so badly.

She pulled his underwear down. She could feel the heat of his cock as she ran her hand along its length. This was what she needed, she thought, and then without anything more, she let her mouth slide down and she took that cock inside her mouth.

She moaned as she took the cock. She’d only ever sucked one cock before and that was back when she was a teenager, back before she had discovered what she could do with her mind, but now, here in this cell, now she was getting the feeling that she just couldn’t stop herself. It was making her wet sucking that cock. She needed to suck that cock. She needed to suck it so bad.

She moaned again even as her mouth moved up and down on that cock. A hand slid between her legs and she fingered herself even as she sucked that cock. She was so very wet.

She needed to cum, she told herself.

She needed to make the man cum. She sucked his cock even harder. She needed to make him cum.

She sucked him harder. She needed to make him cum.

The man was groaning.

She sucked him harder. She needed to make him cum.

The man groaned. His cock surged.

The woman had done it. She’d made him cum only she hadn’t counted on having him cum in her mouth. She tried to spit it out.

But instead, she swallowed it down and when the man came again, she swallowed that, too.

The man pulled out when his cock was finally done. He pulled his underwear up. He pulled up his slacks and rebuckled his belt. “There you go,” he said. “Something for you to think about.” He turned and he left.

Sophie was too stunned at what had just happened. What the hell had just happened.

A man arrived with food later in the day. He was different than the first one but he had the same request. Before Sophie could eat the food, she’d have to swallow his cock. Sophie was hungry. Sophie swallowed his cock and when he came in her mouth, she swallowed that, too.

The next day, a third man came into her room. Sophie no longer questioned it when the man opened his pants and took out his cock. She just took him in her mouth and she started sucking and when the man came in her mouth, she swallowed it down.

The next person who came into her room didn’t want Sophie to suck a cock but she did want Sophie to eat her pussy and Sophie was so hot that she did what she was told. It was weird, Sophie thought but ever since she’d been in this room, she hadn’t had even the slightest inkling of what any of the people who had visited her had been thinking. At first, it had been unnerving. It had been a very long time since she’d not been able to know what a person was thinking and now she’d met four of them but now it seemed as if she was horny all the time.

The door to her room opened and yet another man entered her room. “Ms. Jenkins,” the man said.

Sophie looked at the man. He was dressed in a gray three-piece suit but that wasn’t what had her attention. It was the way the man said her name. “Do I know you,” she asked.

The man smiled. It wasn’t a big smile. It was barely a grin. It hardly did anything to change the expression on his tight face. The man shook his head. “You don’t know me.”

“Should I know you,” Sophie asked.

The man smiled again and shook his head but there was something in the way he did that that made Sophie think she should know more about this man.

“You brought me here, didn’t you?”

The man nodded.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why’d you bring me here?”

The man reached into his vest pocket and he pulled out a vial. He popped the top open and extracted a tablet. He put it in his mouth. He seemed to pause as the tablet dissolved inside his mouth. He breathed in. “Why’d I bring you here?”

Sophie nodded.

“To learn from you.”

“To learn from me,” Sophie asked. “What do you need to learn from me?”

“I need to know what makes you tick. I need to learn how you do what you do so I can learn how to beat you and the others like you.”

It took a moment for the man’s words to sink in but when they did, Sophie could feel the rage welling up inside her. She meant to throw herself at the man. She meant to slap him as hard as she could but that wasn’t what she did. Instead of throwing herself at the man, she tossed herself back onto the bed and instead of slapping his face, she slapped her own.

She glared up at the man. “You did this to me, didn’t you?”

“Did what?”

“Did what? What do you mean did what? How come when I tried to leave, I ended up on the bed here, and how come when I wanted to hit you, I ended up hitting myself instead.”

“I don’t know. Maybe you were being bad,” the man suggested helpfully.

“Ha, ha. You trying to be funny.”

“The thought never crossed my mind.”

“Yeah right, ass hole.”

The man shrugged. “Knowing what you could do, you don’t think I’d be stupid enough to come in here without protection, do you?”

“What do you mean?”

“The room acts as a mirror. Whatever actions you try to take get reflected back at you. I expect you’re getting horny now.”

“Why?”

“Come on, Sophie. I’m not stupid. You and I both know that that’s a favorite tactic of yours. First you fuck with your victim’s minds, then you fuck with their bodies.”

“Fuck you,” Sophie said.

“Suit yourself,” the man said. “If that’s the way you want it to be—”

“No, wait.”

The man had been about to leave but now he stopped. “Yes?”

“I, um, you mean, you did that to me, too?”

“Did what, Sophie?”

“You know what?”

“’Fraid not, Sophie. What are you talking about?”

“You made me horny?”

“Don’t be silly. You did that to yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean. You don’t need me to make you horny, do you.”

“Well, no.”

“So there you have it.”

The woman didn’t say anything. She just glared at the man from the bed.

The man wondered at the shielding in the room. He should be impervious to what the woman wanted but there was a part of him that just wanted to junk the whole thing. Just turn the electronics off that were keeping him safe and let the woman have her way with him and not only with him, but with everyone here in the complex. Let her control it all. It would be easy.

He pushed the thought aside but it was hard to do. There definitely was a part of him that wanted to give in and let her control him. There was a part of him that wanted to let her control it all. It would be nice not having the responsibility for anything or for anyone.

“What are you thinking,” the woman asked.

He could have told her but it would have spoiled the effect. He needed her to know who was in charge. “What am I thinking,” he asked. “Probably the same thing you are. I’m thinking that after sucking all those cocks you sucked, what you probably need right now is a good, hard fucking.”

The woman gasped.

“So how about it,” the man asked. “You want to feel a cock between your legs?”

The woman paused. It was only for a moment but it was enough for the man to notice. “No,” she said incredulously. “No. I don’t want you to fuck me.”

“You’ll pardon me the man said if I don’t believe what you’re saying.”

“I don’t care what you believe,” the woman said.

“Sure you do,” the man said. “You just don’t want to admit it.”

“You’re very sure of yourself.”

“I’m also right,” the man said, “so it’s up to you. You know what you want, but are you willing to admit it to yourself.”

“I’m not going to have sex with you.”

“Sure you are. Look at yourself. You’re naked and wet. You got your legs spread and look at where your fingers are.”

There was no denying where her fingers are.

“So the truth is you’re going to get your pussy fucked. All that remains to be seen is how long you’re going to continue to deny yourself what you really want and need.”

The woman seemed to think that over. “You know, if I let you fuck me, it’s not because I’m saying what you’re saying is true, but if I let you fuck me, it’s only because I’m bored and I want something to do.”

“If that’s what you want to say,” the man said.

“Well, I suppose maybe I could do it then, just to alleviate the boredom.”

“Sure, fine. Just to alleviate the boredom,” the man said. “Now, why don’t you get up on your hands and knees.”

“Why,” the woman asked.

“Because I said so. Now do it.”

Sophie Jenkins didn’t object. She got up on her hands and knees.

She couldn’t hear much but she could hear enough. She knew the man was undressing and she knew she wanted him to do it.

And then she felt the man climb up onto the bed. She could feel a hand on her ass even as the other one brought his cock in between her legs.

She yelped as she felt the man’s hand come down on her bottom.

“Oh, did that hurt,” the man asked.

“Yes. You know it did.”

The man slapped Sophie’s ass again. “Did that hurt,” he asked.

“Ow. You know it did.”

The man slapped her ass again. “But you wouldn’t mind doing this to someone else now, would you. I mean, if it turned you on, you’d beat some guy’s ass wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, that’s right, so I guess you’re lucky then.”

“Why’s that,” the woman sobbed.

“Because I don’t really want to beat your ass,” the man said. “All I really want to do is fuck you.”

And that’s when the woman gasped as she felt the man shove his cock inside her. She moaned again. “Oh geez, that’s it. Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“You like this, huh?”

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man wanted to make it last but the truth was he’d been watching way too much of Sophie Jenkins on the video cameras in her cell. He’d seen her suck the other guys’ cocks off and then he’d watched the tape again so that by the time he finally set foot in her cell, he was already hard and ready. The man groaned. As much as he wanted to, there seemed to be no way for him to hold himself back.

The man groaned and then he groaned again. He knew it was happening. He knew he was cumming.

“No,” the woman whimpered. “No. Not yet. I haven’t cum yet. I haven’t cum yet.”

But all her protests weren’t going to stop the man from continuing to cum inside her and besides, she did like it, the feel of his cum cumming inside her and filling her up.

“No,” she whimpered yet again. “No. I haven’t cum yet.”

The man’s semi-rigid cock pulled free from the woman’s cunt. “So you want me to make you cum, do you?”

“Yes,” the woman whimpered pathetically. “Yes. I want you to make me cum.”

“Roll over then.”

The woman wasted little time in rolling over onto her back.

The man straddled her body. “Look at this,” he said with his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. “Look at this. You made my cock cum in your pussy and now you need to make it hard again. You got any ideas on how we can make it hard again?”

Sophie reached out but the man slapped her hand away. She tried again and again, her hand was slapped away.

“No hands.”

The woman seemed to think that over.

The man pressed his cock against her tits and then he pushed it down between.

Sophie wasn’t stupid. She got the hint real quick. “You want to fuck my tits,” she asked. “You want to fuck my tits, because I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits, but just remember, this time, I want you to make me cum.”

The man groaned. It felt good having his cock between her tits. It felt really, really good.

Sophie must have thought so too because she was looking up at him. “That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck my tits. Just remember to make me cum, too.”

It would be easy, the man thought. It would be easy to just give in to what she wanted, especially if it was what he wanted, too.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck my tits.”

It wouldn’t take that much more, he thought, to let her tell him what to do next.

Reluctantly, he pulled his cock from between her tits. He brought the head up and he pressed it against her lips.

He wasn’t even sure if she liked sucking cock but as soon as he had his cock where he wanted it, she just looked up at him and smiled. “You want me to suck this,” she asked.

The man nodded.

“Okay, but just remember. I need you to fuck me, okay?”

The man nodded, and then he groaned as the woman wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, and moments later, it wasn’t just the head of his cock that she had in her mouth. She was taking it all.

The woman was watching him as she sucked on his cock. She wasn’t doing anything. She was just watching. It was almost as if she were looking for something, for confirmation or for approval. Do you like this, her eyes seemed to say. Am I doing this right? Am I sucking your cock just the way you want it to be sucked?

The man groaned. He didn’t tell Sophie she was doing it just fine but then he had the feeling she already knew.

The man pulled his cock free from her mouth. Momentarily, his cock rested on her tits but that wasn’t where his cock was going. His cock kept moving south and then he was sliding between her legs.

Sophie knew where he was going. “Fuck me,” she begged. “Fuck me.”

His cock paused there at her entrance and Sophie could feel his cock pressed up against her lips but it went no further. She was so wet and she was so in need.

“Fuck me,” she begged again.

The man paused for only a moment later and then he was jamming his cock between Sophie’s legs.

As much as she’d been expecting it, Sophie still gasped when she felt the man enter her and then she started to moan. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just drove himself between her legs and he marveled at how wet she was. She really did need to be fucked.

“Oh God,” the woman was moaning. “Oh God. It ... it feels good. Oh God. Do it. Fuck me.”

The man loved the feel of his cock as it bottomed out in her. He loved the way his cock made the woman gasp even though he was sure his was not the first one she’d ever had inside her. If he didn’t know better, he’d say she was loving the way his cock felt inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the woman was moaning. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Oh yeah, you’re going to make me cum. Do it. Make me cum.”

The man groaned. He knew there wasn’t any way he could hold it back. He hoped the woman was ready because ready or not, she was about to get a pussy full of cum.

“Oh fuck,” the woman yelled and then she didn’t say anything at all. The man’s cock surged again and it was as if the woman had suddenly stopped holding her breath. “Oh fuck,” she yelled again. “That’s it. Oh fucking God, that’s it. Oh geez. Oh God, you’re doing it. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

As far as the man was concerned, he wasn’t doing much of anything. All he was doing was shooting even more cum in the woman’s cunt but it seemed as if that was good enough for her.

Sophie moaned as she felt the man finally pull his cock free from her. It had been a long time since she’d been fucked that hard and that good but now, she looked up at the man. “What are you going to do with me,” she asked finally.

The man looked down at the woman with his cum dripping from her cunt. “You better get used to the fact that you’re going to be here for a good, long time,” he told her. “We need to find out everything we can about you. We need to find out what makes you tick so you and me and my associates, we’re going to be getting together like this for a quite a while. Do you understand?”

Sophie could feel the cum leaking from between her legs. Sophie understood.

“Do you understand,” the man asked again.

Sophie understood and even though she knew it was wrong, she knew there was a part of her that wanted it to happen. Sure, it was fun being able to bend a person to your will, to make them do whatever you wanted. You could even make them act like they were in charge. You could even make them believe it, but in the end, they never were. In the end, it was always you.

There was something alluring about giving herself over to this man, of letting him be the one who was responsible for making sure she got all the cock she needed. She knew she shouldn’t like it but she knew there was a part of her that did.

“Do you understand,” the man asked again.

Sophie nodded. Sophie understood.