The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 3 — Under New Management

Angelina still wasn’t sure how they’d managed to do it but there was no doubt about it. She’d been caught.

Angelina robbed banks, or more to the point, she got others to rob banks for her. To her way of looking at it, banks were big institutions whose assets were fully insured. It wasn’t like she was robbing some poor working stiff who couldn’t afford it. She could almost convince herself she wasn’t robbing anyone at all.

Her modus operandi was simple. She’d come into town and she’d scout around. She never picked the biggest bank because their security was always a little tighter and a little tougher, but the number two or number three banks were usually just fine.

She’d case the joint from the inside. She’d look for weaknesses, and more importantly, she’d look for allies.

It was always the same. Only the people changed. This time, it was a guard named Sasha and a teller named Cassie. It wasn’t hard meeting them. By the time, she’d made her final visit to the bank, she’d already selected them as allies-to-be and she’d extracted the information she needed from their minds.

Sasha was easy. The busty brunette stopped at a donut shop every day on her way into work. She’d pick up a glazed donut and a coffee and she’d read the front page of the newspaper and then she’d leave. All that needed to be done was to be there at the same time she was.

“Hi. Mind if I join you.”

The dark haired Sasha looked up at the stranger. She looked familiar but she couldn’t remember where she’d seen her but it didn’t really matter. She was about to tell the stranger that she did mind, that she wanted to be alone. “Be my guest,” she said.

“Thanks,” the stranger said and she slid into the booth across from Sasha. “You come here often?”

“Every day before work.” Why was she telling the stranger this?

“Hmm. Maybe I should come here more often, too, then.”

“I’d like that,” Sasha said. Hey, wait a minute. Why was she saying that?

“You would huh? You’d like to see more of me?”

Sasha was confused. What was happening here?

“It’s all right,” the stranger told her. “You can tell me. You want to see more of me, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Why was she saying this, Sasha wondered.

“It feels good to say that, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” It actually did feel good to admit the truth.

“I’ll bet you want to see a whole lot more of me, don’t you?”

“Yes.” There was just something about the stranger. She couldn’t say what it was but Sasha knew, she just had to see this woman again.

“I’ll bet you want to see more of me,” the stranger said. “I’ll bet you want to see my tits. I’ll bet you want to show me yours.”

No, wait. There was something wrong with this. “Mmm yeah,” the brunette gushed. “I’d love to show you my tits.”

“And of course, if you’re going to show me your tits, then of course, you just have to have to show me your pussy.”

The girl looked confused as if she couldn’t believe she was about to say what she was going to say. “Of course,” she said. “Of course, I want to show you my pussy.”

“And I’ll bet you want to eat me out, too. Don’t you?”

She’d never done that before. She wasn’t into girls but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember why. Lick this stranger’s pussy, of course, she wanted to do that. She wanted to eat her pussy. She wanted to make her cum.

“You do want to eat my pussy,” the stranger asked.

Sasha got the feeling the stranger already knew the answer. “Of course, I want to eat your pussy,” Sasha said. “I want to eat it so bad.”

“It makes you wet, doesn’t it, just thinking about my pussy.”

Sasha nodded.

“I’ll bet you’re wet now,” the stranger said.

Again, Sasha nodded.

“Are you going to think about me at work,” the stranger asked. “Is thinking about you going to keep you wet?”

Sasha nodded. She knew she was going to think about the stranger at work. She knew it was going to keep her wet.

“I’m glad to hear that, Sasha,” the stranger said as she got up out of the booth. “I have the feeling we’ll be getting together real soon.”

Sasha watched the stranger leave and never once did it cross her mind just how the stranger knew her name.

* * *

The other girl, Cassie, was going to be a bit harder. Harder, but not hard. She worked as a teller. She was a blond with blue eyes and she was tall. She had a nice face and nice tits and a nice ass. In short, the girl was a regular guy magnet and she had the appointments in her day planner to prove it.

But there was one place where there wasn’t likely to be guys around to get in the way.

Cassie’d just slipped on her leotard and was checking to see that everything was in place when the stranger approached. “Hello, Cassie,” the stranger said.

The blond looked up. “How do you know my name,” she asked.

“I know lots of things about you,” the stranger said.

The blond’s eyes narrowed. “Yeah, like what.”

“Like I know how you like to get your pussy eaten out.”

Cassie smiled warily. “Sorry, but that’s not me.”

“Really,” the stranger said, “but I could have sworn you were tired of all those guys trying to hang around you, trying to get inside your pants. That must be so wearing having to fight them all off.”

“Yeah, I mean no, I mean it’s fun.”

“I understand. You don’t want to sound like you’re complaining so you put on a brave face. I understand.”

“No, it’s not like that.”

“Sure it is,” the stranger said. “Think about it. Wouldn’t it just be so much better if you could just relax and let your mouth slide down on a nice, wet pussy?”

“No, I mean yes. I mean, maybe, maybe that would be nice, but—”

“No buts,” the stranger said. “You know what you want.”

The blond shook her head, trying once more to regain control of her thoughts. “No,” she said. “No, I don’t want that.”

The stranger was unfazed. “Sure you do. Just look around at all these women here in the locker room.”

Cassie was trying to resist but even so, she found herself looking around the locker room.

The stranger was very close to her now. “Look at them,” she whispered in Cassie’s ear. “Look at them. Look at all those pussies.”

For a moment, she saw them as they really were. Young and old, thin and fat, she saw them all completely naked and then they were clothed again.

She could feel the stranger’s hand as it stroked over her taut, little stomach. The other hand was on her back and she could feel the stranger nuzzling her neck. She could feel the stranger kissing her neck and it just felt so good.

“Can you see it,” the stranger whispered. “Can you see all those pussies?”

She could see them and this time, it wasn’t a momentary flash. She could see them. They were all naked and she could see them.

“I know you can see them,” the stranger whispered. “I know you can see them and I know it makes your pussy so wet.”

Cassie moaned. The stranger was right. Her pussy was so wet.

“You want to get your pussy licked,” the stranger said.

Cassie moaned. Her pussy was so wet and she needed to get her pussy licked. She needed her pussy to be licked so bad.

Suddenly, she was straddling the bench in the locker room and her leotard was gone. The naked women hadn’t noticed her at first but they were noticing her now. They started to move towards her.

Cassie tried to move but she found she couldn’t. She knew what they wanted. They all wanted to lick her. They wanted to lick her and the worst part about it was she wanted to let them.

She couldn’t help it. She held her legs open as the naked women approached. She wanted them to lick her and in spite of herself, she knew she wanted to return the favor.

“How’s that feel,” the stranger purred in Cassie’s ear. “How’s that feel to want to have your pussy licked, to want it, to need it, to need it so fucking bad.”

“Good,” Cassie whimpered. The women were almost upon her.

“You want to get your pussy licked.”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

“You want to get your pussy licked and you want to return the favor.”

The women were almost upon her. She couldn’t take her eyes off their pussies. She wondered if they were wet like she was. She hoped they were.

“Do you want to lick all those pussies?”

“Yes,” she moaned. She really meant it. “Yes.”

She was standing in front of her locker again and she was fully dressed but her pussy was so wet. The stranger was gone and the other women in the locker room were all fully clothed and acting as if nothing had happened.

“We know what you are,” she heard the stranger’s voice say inside her head. “We know what you are don’t you. Now, run along and play in your little aerobics class and when you’re done, you can come to me.”

Cassie knew the stranger was gone. She wasn’t sure how she knew it but she knew it and as she moved towards the exit from the locker room, she knew one thing more. She knew her pussy was so very wet.

The two women, Sasha and Cassie, took turns giving themselves to Angelina and to each other. Angelina reveled in the feel of what each could do to her and for her, but as was always the case, the time came soon enough for her to collect her money and to move on to the next job.

The job was simple. One morning, the two of them went to work as if it were a day just like any other. The two of them went about their business.

And that’s when the cops arrived.

It was the silent alarm that had brought them to the bank only as far as anyone could tell, no one had triggered the alarm. The cops reset the alarm and they left ...

And they were back again, thirty minutes later.

Once again, no one would admit to having triggered the alarm. Once again, the cops looked around and once again, they left empty-handed.

The bank was quiet for almost two hours after that. That was when the cops made their third visit to the bank. Even the bank manager was starting to get frustrated. “Listen,” he said. “Can’t you guys do something?”

“Us,” one of the policemen said. “It’s your alarm system.”

“Can’t you just leave an officer here or something like that,” the manager said in a hushed voice. “This ... this is disturbing our customers.”

“I don’t know,” the officer said.

“Look,” the manager said. “It’s obvious there’s some kind of problem here, but which would you rather do, keep coming back here over and over again, or leave someone here to help keep things secure.”

“I don’t know,” the man said. “I’ll have to call this back in to dispatch.”

“You do that,” the manager told the man.

In the end, it was agreed that one of the officers would stay behind and all seemed to be right with the world ...

Right up to the point where Sasha pointed her gun at the man’s head. “Don’t move,” she told him.

Already, Cassie had her bag out and she was walking from one teller to the next. “Open it up,” she’d tell the teller, and when she had all the cash the teller had, she’d move on to the next one.

The manager was the last one. “The safe,” Cassie said. “Open it up. Open it now.”

The man hesitated for a moment.

“You wouldn’t make me want to make her have to shoot you,” said Cassie with a nod towards Sasha, “because she will, you know. If I tell her to, she will shoot you.”

The manager shrugged and then he opened the safe and in moments, Cassie was scooping the contents out of the safe and when the bag was full, she went and stood by Sasha at the door. “I guess by now you’ve probably all figured out that me and Sasha are tendering our resignations. Come on,” she said. “Let’s go.”

It wasn’t all that long before the two of them were kneeling at the feet of the woman they both loved. “Here’s the money,” Cassie said.

“Were there any problems.”

“None,” said Sasha. “It worked just the way you said it would. Once they thought there was something wrong with the alarms, they stopped paying attention to them altogether.”

Angelina smiled. “Well then, I suppose it’s time we saw just what you ladies brought for me.”

The bag was opened to reveal stacks and stacks of cash. Some of it was loose while others of it was still bundled together. The woman grabbed a wad of cash. This was great. She was about to close the bag when she saw something else, something that was most definitely not cash.

She felt nothing which is not to say she felt numb. You know when you feel numb. This was different. She felt nothing. She felt nothing at all.

She toppled over. If her ears had been connected to her brain, she might have heard the women scream, but she heard nothing. She saw nothing. She felt nothing.

She felt nothing. She felt no other minds. She felt nothing. How long she remained that way was unknown to her. It seemed like forever but she wasn’t sure. All she knew was she felt nothing.

* * *

Something was different. Angelina was feeling something, a tingling in her muscles. That was better than feeling nothing but it wasn’t much better. She couldn’t do anything.

She was lying somewhere but she had no idea where she was.

She was naked. That was the next thing she realized. She was naked.

“Listen to me,” she heard a man say. His voice sounded muffled. “If you try and focus, it’ll help.”

She was trying but it was so hard.

“I know you can hear me,” the man said, “so let us begin. The effects you are feeling are caused by a device called a neural inhibitor. Do you know what that is?”

Angelina shook her head.

“Depending on the setting, it pretty much scrambles your brain. Lower level bodily functions are kept intact, but everything else goes away. Do you understand?”

The woman nodded. She was still trying to form the thoughts that she knew she needed to think.

“I’ll bet I know what you’re thinking,” the man was saying. “You want to know why I did this, right?”

The woman nodded. That, and something else. If she could just get her mind to work straight, she’d show the man what she could do to him.

“I know what you can do with your mind,” the man was saying. “I know that if I let you, you could make me do all kinds of disgusting things, make me do them and make me enjoy doing them, but the neural inhibitor won’t let you do that, so you might as well listen to what I have to say.”

Just because he said it didn’t make it right but he’d been right about enough stuff already that the woman was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

“Are you listening,” the man asked.

The woman nodded.

“Good, because I need your help,” the man said.

If she could have done it, she would have told the man to go fuck himself.

“And in return for helping me,” the man said, “I’m willing to help you.”

That got the woman’s attention.

“I’ll bet you’re wondering how I can help you.”

That was exactly what she was wondering and maybe that was what had her worried. What was this man going to want from her.

The man chuckled. “And just in case you’re wondering,” he assured her, “you don’t have to worry. If I’d wanted to fuck you, I could have done that already.”

Somehow, the woman didn’t find that thought all that comforting. She tried to form the words she wanted to speak but her mind just couldn’t form them.

“But I’ll bet you’re wondering what I want,” the man said.

The woman would have smiled if she could have made her mouth do the work.

“It turns out you’ve been a rather bad girl of recent,” the man said. “Robbing banks, that’s not a nice thing to do, and you’ve robbed so many of them.

“You’re thinking what does it matter if it’s right or wrong. They could arrest you and haul you off to court and by lunch time, you’d have the jury believing you were the most innocent person ever and by the end of the day, you’d probably have the judge eating out your cunt.”

If she could have, she would have smiled at the thought of some judge still in his robes, kneeling down before her and eating her pussy.

“But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be tried,” the man continued. “You could be dragged into court like you are now, under the effects of a neural inhibitor, just sitting in a chair, sitting there and drooling as your fate played out in front of you. How would you like that?”

Angelina didn’t find that thought nearly as stimulating as the one of the judge between her legs but she was powerless to tell the man that.

“So you see,” the man summarized, “you can be brought to justice. It just has to be done the right way, but I want to help you. I can make sure that you’ll never see the inside of a courtroom and all I want from you is a little favor.”

That was a load of crap and they both knew it. She’d been set up somehow. She was sure of that, but you didn’t go to the lengths that this man had if all you wanted was a little favor. On the other hand, she could feel a little more control returning to her mind. She was under no illusion as to how that was happening. It was happening because the field was ebbing and since the field was under the man’s control, it was happening because he wanted it to happen.

It was the first time she’d been able to feel her mouth in quite some time. Her mouth felt dry. She licked her lips. She swallowed hard. “Wh-what do you want,” her voice rasped.

“I want you to form a team of agents who can fight people like you,” the man said. “If you do this, then I’ll see to it that your record is expunged. There will be no evidence that you ever had a hand in any of the bank robberies you committed.”

“H-how do you ... how do you know I can be trusted?”

The man smiled. “That’s easy,” he said. “You’re a bank robber. You’re not a murderer. In fact, you take great pains to make sure that no one is hurt in your endeavors. So, how do I know I can trust you? That’s simple. All I need from you is your word.”

The woman gasped. He really did understand her.

“So what about,” the man asked. “Should I turn you over to the authorities or will you help me out?”

The woman licked her lips. “You’ll really help me,” she asked.

“I said I would.”

The woman licked her lips. “H-how do I know I can trust you?”

“That you’re just going to have to take on faith,” the man said.

Every fiber of her being was screaming, no, no, no. Don’t do it. No. The problem was she knew he had her. She looked at the man. She would have shaken her head if he could. “Okay,” she said finally. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“I have your word on it then?”

This was it. She could still say no but she didn’t. “You have my word,” she said.

“That’s good enough for me,” the man said. “You’ll be hearing more from me shortly, but until then, enjoy yourself.”

The man was getting up. The man was preparing to walk away. “Wait a minute,” the woman called out feebly. “Wait. Don’t go.”

But already the man was walking towards the door. The woman could see his hand on the knob. The bastard couldn’t mean to leave her like this, she thought, her mind only half connected and half functional. This wasn’t part of the deal. He couldn’t be meaning to leave her like this.

The door was opening and suddenly, the field was gone. For just a moment, she got a glimpse of his mind but then in the next instant, two figures shot past the man and darted into the room and in that instant, she no longer had time to focus on the man because the two figures were on her.

The taller Cassie got there moments ahead of Sasha. She tumbled to the floor and her lips homed in on the Angelina’s. “We’ve missed you,” she said breathlessly. “Are you going to be okay?”

Edged out from giving the woman her own set of kisses, Sasha took a different course. Like Cassie, she was on the floor next to Angelina and her hand was sliding between the other woman’s legs. “She’ll be fine,” she said as her hand felt the other woman’s pussy.

It might have been the release of her mind from the effects of the neural inhibitor. It might have been the shock of finally being able to feel her body again. There might have even been some resentment that these two hadn’t done more to protect her, or maybe it was a combination of all these things, but whatever it was, her mind lashed out and she took an even greater hold on the two women than she’d taken before.

Both Cassie and Sasha had loved Angelina in ways that neither would have thought possible but now that love went even deeper. Angelina reveled in the fact that her mind could once more connect with another’s and in an instant, both Cassie and Sasha were changed irrevocably and forever.

Neither the blond nor the brunette knew she’d been changed. Each thought that the way she now was was the way she’d always been but each knew that her world, her very existence revolved around the woman who now owned them, revolved around giving her pleasure and each knew she’d never feel completely whole unless she was giving service to her mistress and neither one would have had it any other way.

As much as she wanted to take her vengeance out on someone, she just couldn’t do it with these two. From the moment they’d entered the room, she’d been able to read them. She’d “taken ill” almost two days ago and both women had stayed with her the whole time while she was being treated. They hadn’t been allowed to see her but they hadn’t left.

And besides, what Sasha’s hand was doing between her legs was starting to feel really good and it took only the merest of thoughts to keep her hand doing what it was doing.

Cassie’s lips kissed her again. “Are you going to be okay,” she asked again. “Are you really going to be okay?”

“I’m going to be just fine,” the woman said. “I’m going to be just fine just as soon as you get the two of you get yourselves naked and just as soon as you get your pussy down here on my mouth.”

Neither Cassie nor Sasha hesitated in the least. Off came the blouse Cassie’d been wearing and then off came the skirt. The shoes went next and then off came the bra and finally, it was the panties and then blond Cassie was wearing absolutely nothing at all.

She straddled her mistress’s face. She felt so honored that she was being allowed to give service this way. Her mistress was wonderful. Her mistress was great. Her mistress could have anyone she wanted. She only hoped her pussy was up to the task of giving her mistress what she knew her mistress deserved.

She could feel her mistress grabbing her ass and pulling her tighter. She could feel her mistress’s tongue as it pushed its way between her legs and she couldn’t help but moan. She loved her mistress so much. She loved the fact that her mistress had chosen to use her pussy for her pleasure.

Whack!

That hand came down on her ass and slapped her hard. If you’d asked Cassie moments before if she would have wanted to have her butt slapped, she would have said no but this was her mistress slapping her ass and pleasure seemed to radiate from that stinging slap.

Her mistress brought her hand back and once again, she slapped that ass.

Cassie moaned again. She could feel the pleasure radiating from that slap on her ass. She loved the way her mistress used her ass.

Whack!

Cassie moaned again. She loved getting her ass smacked.

Angelina’s mind pushed its way into the mind of the woman between her legs. It was easy and then she was there inside Sasha’s mind.

Cassie could feel the brunette’s body pressing up behind her, the hand on her shoulder and then slipping around to grab her tits. She could feel the brunette’s big, full tits mashed up against her back and then she could feel the brunette’s lips as they nuzzled against her neck and then she was sliding those lips up and kissing her ear. “You want to give our Mistress what she wants, don’t you,” the brunette said and then her hand slapped Cassie’s ass. “You want to give her what she wants.”

Cassie whimpered. She did want it. She wanted to give her what she wanted.

Angelina moaned. It felt exquisite taking the blond from both sides, her tongue lapping away at the blond’s cunt even as her mind controlled the body of the busty brunette. She gave the blond’s ass another smack.

Cassie moaned as she felt that slap on her ass. She couldn’t help it. She loved having her ass smacked.

“Give the mistress what she wants,” Angelina/Sasha ordered. “Give her what she wants. Cum in her mouth.”

Cassie couldn’t help it. Her pussy surged and she cried out as she squirted herself in her Mistress’s mouth.

Angelina/Sasha slapped her ass again. “That’s it. Cum in her mouth.”

More pleasure and Cassie moaned even louder. She couldn’t help it. She loved it when she got her ass slapped. She absolutely loved it.

Angelina had pulled back into her body again and now she was pushing Sasha to the floor. She knelt over Sasha and she kneaded the woman’s full tits even as she bent down to kiss her and then her mouth pulled back even as she slid her hand down and worked it between the other woman’s legs. “So,” Angelina said, “so you like playing with other women’s pussies, don’t you.”

It wasn’t a question. It was a statement and in that instant, Sasha was changed forever. She knew what she needed.

“Would you like to play with my pussy?”

Sasha moaned lustily even as she nodded her head. There was absolutely nothing more that she’d want than that.

Angelina didn’t waste any time straddling the woman’s body. Her pussy was right there for Sasha’s taking even as Sasha’s was there for hers.

Almost at the same time, both women let their tongues slide in between the other’s thighs and almost at the same, each made the other moan.

For a moment, it seemed as if Cassie was to have nothing to do, that she was to be left out altogther but Angelina hadn’t forgotten about her. In an instant, both woman received the command. In an instant, both women knew that what they really wanted was to make an Angelina sandwich. In an instant, both Sasha and Cassie knew that what they really wanted, what they needed more than anything else was to feel their Mistress’s body as it lay wedged between theirs while one of them made her cum.

Angelina could feel Cassie’s body as it straddled hers. If she’d had a vibrator or a strap-on, she could have had a cock in her ass even as she got her pussy licked and in an instant, that thought was relayed to Cassie for future use.

But for now, it was tongue’s and hands. Her mind ordered Sasha to reach up and give Cassie’s ass a smack and she could feel the pleasure Cassie felt as Sasha did it.

Cassie was close and so was Sasha but Angelina knew it didn’t really matter. Neither one would be able to cum until she did and fortunately for the two of them, that time wasn’t all that far away. Angelina moaned again. She’d almost cum right then and there. She was so close.

And then Sasha’s tongue savaged her clit and she just couldn’t help it. She was cumming for real this time and in an instant, she barely had the time to issue the command to Cassie before her slaves were cumming, too.

Cassie’d slid off of Angelina’s back and she was perched over Sasha’s face when her pussy began to squirt. Angelina could feel the anger build in Sasha as her face took the brunt of Cassie’s cum but in an instant, those thoughts had been wiped aside and she now loved what Cassie was doing to her.

The three of them continued to pleasure one another until they’d finally worn each other out and it was only then when Angelina was there in her cell, her two exhausted slaves worn out and asleep, it was only then that Angelina had time to think about what she’d agreed to. She lightly kissed her two slaves. She only hoped she was up to the task for all their sakes.