The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 1 — Warning Signs

Ron Connelly took another bite from his donut as he switched on his computer. Another sip from his coffee and he opened the logs from the night before.

He didn’t see it right away even though there was a flag on the listing that gave it a high priority. It, after all, wasn’t the only high priority flag in the logs, but then there are just some high priority items which are even higher than others.

Ron gasped when he finally saw the flag. A few key presses and he had the details. He nodded to himself as he looked it over. The grad student popped the last of his donut in his mouth and took another swig from his coffee. It looked good. It looked really good. He pulled up the background data.

He was still nodding. It all looked good. He picked up a phone and called a number.

“Sir, it’s Ron Connelly.”

The recipient of the call wasn’t all that happy to have been called as early as he was.

“I know, sir,” Ron said. “You said only in emergencies, but I think you’d want to know this. We got a match on the L28 AND the L29.”

He definitely had the attention of the man on the other end of the line.

“Yes, sir. I know. It’s very important, I know.”

The man on the other end of the line was saying something.

“Yes, sir. I double checked the results. She was here at the med center for ovarian cancer. They operated on her and she’s fine.”

The man on the other end of the line said something else.

“Yes, sir. Right away, sir. I’ll get her.”

The man on the other end of the line said something else and then the line went dead. Ron Connelly shrugged and he hung up the phone. He had work to do.

Mary Anne Winters had just arrived in her office when the phone rang. It wasn’t a big office. In fact, it wasn’t much of an office at all. In fact, it was little more than a cubicle with a metal desk and a phone packed inside a trailer. It was a cubicle that she shared with three other girls.

Mary Anne had just put her things down when the phone rang. That was annoying, she thought. She had work to do and she figured she’d at least be able to get something done before someone wanted her for something.

The phone rang again and the girl sighed. Might as well answer it, she thought. “This is Mary Anne,” she said.

“Mary Anne,” the man on the other end of the line said. “This is Ron. We’ve got something that’s come up here. I need you over here at my office right now.”

Mary Anne sighed to herself. There went another day of work. At least she hadn’t started to unpack her stuff yet. She grabbed her keys and hoisted her book pack. “I’ll be there in a couple of minutes,” she said.

“Make it quick,” the man said and the line went dead.

Mary Anne slammed the phone down with a little more force than she intended and then just for good measure, she picked it up and slammed it down again. It wasn’t lady like, she knew, but it felt good. Sometimes, Ron could be such a jerk and it was only because he was a stupid Teaching Assistant and she was just a Research Assistant.

It only took a few minutes for Mary Anne to get to Ron’s office. The man looked up when she entered. “You’re here,” he said.

“Yeah.”

“Here’s the deal. We finally got a hit on someone’s who’s got both an active L28 and L29 in their DNA and the professor wants us to go over and talk with her and see if maybe we can bring her in for more tests.”

Mary Anne gaped a bit. She might only be a research assistant, but she knew that there were some things that were nearly impossible to find. Some people had an active L28 in their DNA and some people had an active L29, but she’d never heard of anyone who had both. As far as she knew, no one had.

“So the professor wants us to go talk with this woman and see if we can’t get her back here for tests.”

Mary Anne nodded.

“Just don’t screw this up,” the Teaching Assistant said. “I’m only bringing you along on this because the professor thought it would be good to get a woman’s perspective, but if you screw this up, I’m going to make sure the professor knows about it.”

Mary Anne groaned to herself. She could already see the way this was going to go. If it went well, Ron would get all the credit but if it went poorly, she’d get all the blame. She wondered why she was even bothering to go along.

Problem was she knew why. She wanted to see where this was going to go so even knowing what she knew, she knew she was going to do it.

“You ready,” the man asked.

“Yeah sure.”

The two young people piled into Ron’s Camry and soon they were headed off campus.

“Where is this place,” Mary Anne asked as she watched the homes getting more and more opulent.

“You’ll see,” the man said.

Mary Anne began to get the idea that the man had no idea where they were going but she bit her lip. If he couldn’t find the place, then that at least wasn’t something he could blame on her.

Ron was peering at the houses they were passing. The homes had suddenly gotten even more ostentatious. Suddenly, he swerved the car over to the side. Gravel crunched under the car’s tires.

“She lives here,” Mary Anne asked.

“Yeah, I think so.” Ron put the car in Park. “Come on,” he said. “Let’s go.”

The two of them walked up to the front door. The weird thing was, Mary Anne had a feeling she was being watched.

Ron knocked on the door. There was no answer.

“Did you see a car when we drove up,” he asked.

Mary Anne shook her head.

Ron knocked on the door again. “Rats,” he said. “Just our luck. It looks like no one’s home.”

You can come in, dear. The door’s not locked.

Without even thinking, Mary Anne’s hand pushed forward.

Ron grabbed at her hand. “What are you doing,” he hissed.

“I think it’s unlocked.”

“So what.”

Mary Anne shook her head. “Didn’t you hear her?”

“Hear who,” Ron asked.

Oh for heaven’s sake. You must be getting cold out there. Why don’t you come on inside.

Mary Anne’s hand turned the knob and she gave the door a push. “See,” she said. “I told you it’s unlocked.”

“What are you doing,” Ron asked.

“It’s okay,” Mary Anne said. “I know it’s okay.”

Ron stood there on the doorstep but already it was clear that Mary Anne wasn’t stopping. She crossed the threshold and after a moment of hesitation, the man followed her inside.

Somewhere inside the house, someone was watching TV.

I’m in here, Mary Anne heard.

“Come on,” Mary Anne said.

“What are you doing,” Ron hissed.

But the girl wasn’t listening to the man. She just kept moving further into the house and further in the direction of the television.

“Mary Anne,” the man hissed. “Mary Anne. What are you doing?”

I don’t think she can hear you.

What, the man was thinking. What the hell.

I don’t think she can hear you, the thought came again.

What the ... who are you?

The man almost thought he could hear someone laugh. You know who I am, the thought said.

One word flashed across his mind. Mistress. There was just something about that word that felt so real and so right as if that thought were the only thought worth having.

Mistress. Of course. That thought felt so real and so right. He could feel himself melting. He could feel his will melting and bending, molding itself to her wills and her desires.

Mistress. He couldn’t believe he’d even bothered to think himself alive before but now he knew what life really was. To give honor and support to the Mistress. There was no higher calling than that. He existed to serve. It was what gave his life meaning.

The woman on the couch picked up the remote and switched off the television set as she sat there and looked at the two young people standing there before her. Idly, she let her mind wander into first the mind of the girl and then into the mind of the man. Live bodies were always so much more fun than television.

Ron could feel the mistress rooting around in his mind. He had the feeling that if she hadn’t wanted him to know she was there, then he wouldn’t have known, so she wanted him to know what she was doing. That was fine with Ron. All he wanted was to serve her, to give her whatever information she desired.

The woman’s face clouded over. So the two of them were from the university and they’d come to her because of something in her DNA. Had she really been interested, she could have pried the information out of the man’s mind, but she wasn’t interested. It had been a random scan that had brought her to their attention, and there was another one that knew of the results as well. She liked having her anonymity and now, that seemed to be gone, but it could be fixed. The key was to fix the problem so no one else would ever know, but before she did that ...

She wanted to have some fun first.

She looked at the girl. She didn’t have to say anything. The thought was enough.

Mary Anne looked at the woman. She’d never wanted to eat a woman’s pussy before. She wasn’t sure why because now as she looked at the woman sitting on the couch, she couldn’t think of anything else but eating her pussy and even though she knew there was something wrong with the thought, it seemed as if that was all she’d ever wanted to do.

“What are you waiting for,” the woman asked.

Mary Anne gasped. It was the first time she’d heard the woman speak. Before, she’d heard her voice in her mind, but now she was hearing her voice in her ears and there was just something about that voice that was so magical and so wondrous. She loved that voice. She’d do anything for that voice.

And even as these thoughts entered her mind, her hands were moving, pulling at her clothes, pulling them free. Her outer garments fell free and then it was just the bra and panties and almost as quickly, those were gone, too.

She stood almost as if at inspection, waiting for the woman to look her over, hoping beyond hope that her body would get the approval she now craved.

“Well,” the woman said. “What are you waiting for?”

That was enough to snap Mary Anne out of the reverie she was in. The woman wanted her or at least, she seemed to want her and for Mary Anne, that was good enough.

“Well,” said the woman again.

That was all the prompting that Mary Anne needed. She moved forward and she was sliding the other woman’s top off and then it was the bra she was taking back. She pulled back and looked at the other woman’s tits. They were fantastic. They were magnificent. She knew there couldn’t ever be any tits any better.

Almost as quickly though and even as entrancing as those tits might be, she knew what she needed to do next. She reached down and pulled on the other woman’s sweatpants.

The woman let Mary Anne pull her sweatpants free.

And then she was down to just her panties. They looked to be silk, Mary Anne thought, but then of course they were. For a pussy like that, only the best would do, but then she was pulling the panties free too.

The woman opened her legs and suddenly Mary Anne knew just where she had to be.

Ron just stood there and watched. There was Mary Anne kneeling between his mistress’s legs, kneeling down and sliding her mouth forward. There she was pushing her mouth up against his mistress’s pussy. He’d never realized the girl was a fuckin’ lesbo.

You shouldn’t be so judgmental, said the thought in his head and then before he could wonder why he’d thought what he’d thought, another thought entered his mind. Why don’t you show her some love.

Without even thinking, he took off his clothes and he crouched down behind the research assistant. She had a nice ass, he noticed. He liked that. He let his cock slide down between her legs. She was wet, really wet. Was she wet for him, and did it really matter? He heard the girl moan as she felt him slide in between her thighs. He liked that.

Mary Anne could feel the man between her legs and she did like it but really, it was the pussy she was licking that had nearly all her attention. She loved that pussy and she knew she’d love nothing more than to make that pussy cum over and over again.

Mary Anne could feel the other woman running a hand through her hair. That’s it, she heard in her mind. That’s it. You like being my pet, don’t you.

Of course, that was what she wanted, Mary Anne thought. To be a pet, it was all she’d ever wanted. To be a pet and to serve this woman. To be at her beck and call. To do what she wanted whenever she wanted.

That’s it. You’re my good, little pet, aren’t you. You’re a good, little pet. You can cum for me now.

Mary Anne gasped. Her pussy was suddenly cumming. She’d never cum with that much intensity before.

Ron could feel it, too, the feel of that cunt as it tightened around his cock. He’d showed her, he thought, and even as he thought it, he could feel his cock unleashing itself between her legs.

You sure did show her. He heard the voice in his mind. You sure did show her. You showed her what a good, little fuck boy you are.

His mistress was right, of course. She was always right.

You are a good, little fuck boy. It’s really all you’re good for anyway, sticking your cock in tight, little pussies and making them cum.

She was right, of course. It really was all he was good for.

The woman of the house looked at the two young people. She’d had her fun but she still had a problem on her hands. She hadn’t thought anyone would detect who she was or what she could do.

One of these two young persons was going to have to go back to the university but the problem was which one.

She’d already had the girl but not the boy and the girl, it seemed, had enjoyed him reasonably well, and that was enough to make up her mind. She took what she wanted from the boy’s mind and she put it in the girl’s mind. “You know what I want you to do,” she said.

Mary Anne nodded enthusiastically. She knew exactly what was expected of her.

She took Ron’s keys and drove back to the university. In no time at all, she was sitting at Ron’s desk and soon files were disappearing from his machine and from the server.

She was almost done when the professor walked into Ron’s office. “Ms. Winters,” he said in surprise. “Where is Mr. Connelly?”

Mary Anne recovered quickly. “He’s with the subject still. He sent me back here to get you,” she lied.

“Indeed. Why is that?”

“He didn’t say exactly. He just wanted me to come back here and get you.”

“If that’s true, then why are you here in his office?”

“He wanted me to pick up this file,” the girl said, grabbing the file off the top of the desk.

“Let me see that,” the professor said.

Mary Anne handed the file over. The man leafed through it. “The DNA tests on the subject,” the man said. “Why did he want to see this?”

“I don’t know, sir.”

The professor closed the file and he looked at the research assistant. This was most unusual. Still, he had no reason not to believe the girl. He looked at his watch. “You said he wants to see me?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How long would it take?”

“Not long,” Mary Anne said.

This was most unusual, the professor thought again, but he had time. “All right, let’s go.”

Mary Anne led the two of them to the parking lot.

“Ron let you drive his car,” the professor asked in surprise.

“He had to. We only took the one car out to the subject’s house.”

There was nothing wrong with that, the man thought as he got in the car but Ron never let anyone drive his car.

The drive back didn’t take near as long as it had taken before. Soon, Mary Anne was pulling the Toyota up in front of her mistress’s house.

“This is it,” the man asked.

“This is it,” Mary Anne said as she led the way up the path.

“What are you doing,” the professor asked as Mary Anne reached for the door knob.

“It’s okay,” Mary Anne assured the man. “It’s open.”

There was something wrong here, the man was thinking.

It’s okay. You can come in.

Where had that thought come from and yet even as he thought it, Mary Anne was pushing the door open. “Come on,” she said. “It’s okay.”

The professor hesitated but then he followed the girl inside.

The girl led the way to where she knew her mistress was waiting and then she pulled up short because there on the floor, fully naked and with his mouth between the mistress’s legs was Ron and she was ticked because that was her job.

“Mr. Connelly,” the professor said in a shocked voice.

No reason to be so shocked, the man heard. There’s nothing unusual going on here at all.

The professor might have reacted in some way to the thought in his head except, of course, that there was no reason for him to react because there was nothing wrong there at all.

You must be getting rather hard.

He was getting hard. He was getting very hard.

It must be so hard when you’ve got a girl there like Miss Winters. You really have wanted to fuck her ass for so long.

The man groaned. It seemed as if he’d always wanted to fuck the little research assistant for so long, maybe even from the first day he’d met her. There was just something about her that seemed to beg for him to fuck her in her ass.

“Did you do what I asked you to do?”

Mary Anne nodded. She had no doubt that the other woman already knew the answer to that. “I did it,” she said. “I got rid of all the research data and I removed all references to you.”

“Excellent, my dear. I just knew I could count on you, and now, I think it’s time you earned your reward.”

Mary Anne had no idea what the woman was talking about but then she really didn’t care. After all, to serve was all the reward she would ever really need. Of course, that didn’t keep her from feeling what she was feeling. As far as she knew, she’d always felt it.

She wasn’t going to tell anyone about it but what she really needed was to get fucked in her ass.

The woman smiled at the girl. “You know, my dear, I sense you want something. Is that right?”

Mary Anne gasped.

“I’m afraid I didn’t hear you, my dear. What is it you want?”

“I want to get fucked in my ass,” Mary Anne moaned.

The woman smiled at Mary Anne. “You know,” she said, “if I’m not mistaken, it looks like you have the professor’s attention. Why don’t you tell him what you want him to do to you.”

Mary Anne looked at the man. “I want to get fucked in my ass,” she said.

The woman was looking at the man. “It looks like the ball’s in your court. It sounds like she wants to get her ass fucked, so the question is are you up to the task.”

The man nodded.

“I don’t think she heard you,” the woman said, “and I know I didn’t hear you, but hearing is way overrated. Why don’t you show her what you want to do.”

The professor knew he wasn’t supposed to take his cock out in front of the girl but for the life of him, he couldn’t see how that mattered. He wanted to take his cock out. He wanted to show it to the girl. He wanted to impress her so maybe he could get his cock in her ass.

Mary Anne looked at the man’s cock. She wanted him to stick it in her ass.

“You can do better than that,” the woman was saying to the man. “Why don’t you take off all your clothes.”

The professor couldn’t help himself. He didn’t care if it was wrong. All he knew was he wanted to fuck the girl’s ass. He’d wanted to do it for so long and now he was finally going to get to do it, and he didn’t much care if it was wrong or not. All he knew was he wanted to fuck the girl in her ass.

The woman was looking back at Mary Anne. “Why don’t you show him what you want.”

Mary Anne didn’t have to be told twice. Ever since she’d seen the man take his cock out, she’d been thinking of what it would feel like to have his cock between her cheeks. Off came her top and then off came her jeans. She pulled off her panties and she turned around and she reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. “Come on,” she said. “Come on. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my ass.”

The professor knew he should be thinking of something else but for the life of him, he couldn’t remember what it was. All he knew was he had to get his cock in the girl’s ass.

He wedged his cock up against the girl’s ass and he gave it a shove. Nothing else mattered but getting his cock in that ass.

The girl groaned. For just a moment, she wondered why she was doing this but then she felt the head of the man’s cock as it pushed its way between her cheeks and the girl moaned. “That’s it,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass.”

The man grabbed the girl by the hips. As if he needed any encouragement from the girl, he thought. God damn, he needed to fuck her. He needed to fuck her tight, little ass. He’d always needed to fuck her tight, little ass.

So big, the girl thought. Too big. Oh God, she loved it. She loved having a big, hard cock being stuck in her ass.

The man groaned. The girl’s ass was so fucking tight. She was resisting him but he wouldn’t be denied. He pushed even harder. Damn, he loved that tight, little ass.

The girl moaned. This was what she needed. She needed to have her ass used. She needed to have her ass used by a big, hard cock and she loved the feel of that cock in her ass. God damn, that felt good. That felt so fucking good.

The man and the girl were lost in their own little world. They’d long since stopped paying attention to the woman of the house or to the man who had his face between her thighs but that didn’t mean the woman had lost interest in them. She laid back and moaned as the man’s tongue got her off yet again.

“Turn around and look,” she told the man between her legs.

Obediently, the man turned around and looked.

“Play with your cock,” the woman ordered.

The man played with his cock as he continued to watch.

“That could have been you,” the woman said as the man continued to stroke his cock. “That could have been you with your dick in her ass.”

Still, the man didn’t say anything. He just kept stroking his cock just as he’d been told to do.

“That could have been you,” the woman taunted the man. “That could have been you but you don’t care about that anymore.”

The man continued to play with his cock. She was right, the man knew. She was right. He didn’t care.

“You’re nothing but a good, little fuck boy now, aren’t you.”

She was right. That was all he was. He was a good, little fuck boy. He hadn’t always been that way. He knew that. But it was what his mistress had turned him into and he was so glad she had. He was a good, little fuck boy and that was all he’d ever be. He existed to serve his mistress and that was all. He had no need to aspire to anything greater. He existed to serve his mistress and that was as good as it got.

“Are you watching them fuck,” his mistress asked.

He was watching them fuck.

“Are you pulling on your cock,” his mistress asked.

He almost came right then and there because even as she asked it, he could feel her bending down and kissing him around the neck, and the only thing that kept him from cumming right then and there was that instinctively, he knew his mistress wanted him to wait, but man was he pulling on his cock.

“Wait for it,” his mistress said. “Wait for it. You cum when he does.”

The man couldn’t help it. He kept pulling on his dick.

“Wait for it,” his mistress said. “He’s almost there.”

His mistress was right. The man was almost there.

His mistress had an arm draped across his chest and her mouth was positioned almost as if she were going to whisper something in his ear, but she didn’t say anything, but that didn’t mean he didn’t hear her in his mind. Be a good, little fuck boy, her mind whispered. Wait for it.

The man was jacking his cock hard. It was painful how hard he was pulling on his cock and yet he knew, he couldn’t do anything less. He existed to please his mistress. There was nothing else. If she wanted him to pull on his cock, then he’d pull on his cock, and if she wanted him to wait, then he’d wait for no other reason than that was what she wanted him to do. He only hoped the man would hurry.

The professor had long since forgotten about his teaching assistant. In fact, if he’d bothered to look at him, he would have found it impossible to remember who the man was. As far as he was concerned, all he had was a Research Assistant whose tight, little ass had captivated him from the very beginning. He couldn’t help it. He loved that ass and he needed to fuck it as often as he could.

The man groaned and then he groaned again. His cock was surging. Oh yeah, that felt good. He loved the girl’s ass. He groaned again. He was going to have to do this again real soon.

Ron couldn’t help it. He could hear the girl screaming as she started to cum but more than that, she knew the girl was getting what she’d earned. He knew the girl was receiving a load of cum in her little, virgin ass and that was the sign he’d been waiting for. His cock surged harder than it had ever surged before shooting long ropy tendrils of cum over his body.

That’s a good, little fuck boy, he heard in his mind, and Ron was pleased. He’d pleased his mistress and that was all he ever wanted to do.