The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 11 — Passing Grade

“You’ve got to be kidding.”

The agent known as Capricorn shook her head. “We lost Aries,” she began, “and—”

“And why wasn’t I told of this?” There was no way that Angelina was going to tell her that she already knew.

Capricorn cringed. “We were going to tell you, but—”

“When? When were you going to tell me? When you lost another member of your team?”

“No, but—”

“There’s no buts. You’re the team leader here. I put you in that position for a reason, but it means, you have responsibilities.”

“I know, but—”

The other woman stared at the agent and Capricorn could sense her displeasure.

“It was Jimmy,” the agent said. “He said his sister was compromised. He said Aries knew who she was. I’m sorry, but I thought it was the right thing to do, to get her out of danger first. Otherwise, Jimmy’d be so worried about her, he wouldn’t be much good to the team.”

The agent in charge seemed to soften. “I don’t want you guys to be automatons. That’s not why you’re here, but I expect you to use good sense. What if the T1’d been there. What if he had Aries with him? Then it would be a T1 and a T2 against three T2s. That’s not a good fight.”

“I know,” Capricorn said. “I know. I should have reported in.”

“Yes, you should have, and you know that now, so I’m not going to harp on it anymore. So tell me what happened?”

* * *

“You’ve got to be kidding,” the agent in charge said again. “You brought her here because you thought you could put her on the team, just like that.”

“She’s good,” said Capricorn, “and we’re down a man. We need a replacement.”

The agent in charge sighed. “I don’t care how good she is,” the woman said. “Personnel decisions belong to me, but now you’ve brought her to me. What if she doesn’t work out?”

“I think she will.”

The woman sighed. “Fine. I guess we’ll have to see about that. You run along with the others, and I’ll run some tests to see what she can do.”

Capricorn nodded. She wasn’t sure what tests her boss was going to run and more than that, she wasn’t sure she wanted to know.”

* * *

Nia Rogers sat at a desk in a conference room. She was waiting for something but she wasn’t sure what. All she knew was that that women, her name was Capri, she’d told her to wait and so, she’d said she would.

She wasn’t sure what she was waiting for. She was just waiting but the chairs were comfy. She looked around. As far as she could tell, there was no one around. She took a little spin in the chair. They were real nice.

She looked around her. The desk was clear and there was no way she’d do anything like open its drawers.

But she was still waiting and she was getting bored. She wished she knew what she was waiting for. At least that would have made it easier.

There was a table off to the side with some bottled water. She wondered if she could have one but maybe she couldn’t. Better be on the safe side, she told herself. You wouldn’t want to make a mistake now.

And she wasn’t even sure why that was. It was just a bottle of water. Who’d mind if she had just one.

But no, she’d been told to wait and besides, she wasn’t there yet but if she had to wait too long, she was going to have to go pee, and a bottle of water wouldn’t help that.

So, she waited.

And she waited.

And she waited some more.

And just when she thought she was done waiting, the conference room’s double doors swung open and three women walked into the room.

There was no doubt which one was in charge. It wasn’t the blond on the right although Nia thought the girl was stunning. She was tall and she had a pretty face and Nia was thinking the girl could have been a model if she wanted to although Nia was pretty sure that wasn’t what she did, and it wasn’t the brunette on the left either. She had a cute face, too. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail but Nia knew, she wasn’t the one in charge. It was the one in the middle who had the power here.

The woman held out a hand. “My name’s Angelina,” she said. “I understand you’ve been waiting for us.”

“I guess,” said Nia.

“You guess?”

“I was told to wait here,” Nia said, “but I wasn’t told what I was waiting for.”

Angelina smiled. “Well then, I guess that must mean you’re waiting for us.”

“Okay.”

Angelina smiled. “Relax. We’re just going to have a little chat, okay? We’re not going to eat you, unless, of course, that’s what you want.”

For just a moment, Nia had the momentary image of what it would feel like to have the blond sliding in between her legs. She did her best not to gasp. Where had that thought come from, she wondered, but as quickly as it had come, it was gone.”

“Did you have some water,” Angelina asked.

“No,” Nia replied but she had the idea Angelina already knew the answer to that.

“You should have some,” Angelina suggested.

“Okay.” Nia wasn’t sure why it suddenly felt okay now. She took a bottle and she twisted the top off.

“All right,” Angelina said, “we’re just here to talk. First of all, do you know why you’re here?”

Thoughts were coming back to Nia in broken fragments. There was that man. He hadn’t said what his name was. He was just standing outside the lecture hall and even though she never did things like that, she’d taken him home.

It wasn’t long before she had him inside her apartment. It definitely wasn’t like he was all that good looking but it had seemed like the right thing to do and when he’d suggested to her that she looked hot and maybe she should take off her top and show him her tits, she’d done that, too.

It had made her so hot to have him watching her and when he’d suggested that she should take off her jeans, she’d thought that was an absolutely fantastic idea. Take off her jeans, sure, why not, and from there, it had just gone on and on until the man had finally stuck his cock inside her.

She still shuddered to think of what it felt like to have the man’s cock inside her. There was just something about his cock, that was just so ... so perfect. The man was fucking her and she wouldn’t have it any other way, and then, it got really weird.

The door to her bedroom was shoved open and suddenly there were these people there and one of them was her brother. They did something to the man and suddenly, it was almost as if he wasn’t there. He was there. Nia knew it, but his cock, his wonderful cock, it suddenly just went all limp and he wasn’t saying anything.

At first, they were paying more attention to him than they were to her but then one of them came over and he had this box. He held it up to her and then he called to the others and then they had to all come see the box, too, and when she tried to see what the box was and what it was saying, they tried not to show it to her, but she fooled them.

She could see the device through the images in their minds so she knew what the device was saying even if she didn’t know why it was important, but clearly it was, because when they took the man out, they took her, too, and they brought her here and now she was here in this room, waiting for something.

Angelina was looking at her and all of the sudden Nia thought the woman knew more than she was letting on. Angelina smiled, almost as if Nia had somehow earned her respect. “So far so good,” Angelina said, and Nia had the feeling that earning her respect was a very good thing indeed.

“I understand you were brought here somewhat unexpectedly.”

“Yes.”

“You were caught in a rather compromising position.”

Nia was remembering her lover’s cock. Yeah, getting caught with his cock inside her, that was definitely a rather compromising position.

“Are you still hot,” the woman asked.

Strangely, she was, but the weird part was, it wasn’t for the man’s cock. For the life of her, Nia couldn’t figure out why she had been so overwhelmed about his cock. Thinking back on it, she saw it for what it was. It was just a cock. There was nothing special about it, so why had she been so enamored of it.

The thing was, there had definitely been something about his cock, something that wasn’t there now.

“Are you still hot,” Angelina asked again.

Nia was surprised to admit it but she knew what the answer was. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I am.”

The woman nodded. “That’s understandable. You didn’t get to cum. Would you like to cum now?”

This was weird, Nia thought, the way this conversation was going and yet she felt compelled to answer the question. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I want to cum.”

“Of course, you do,” said Angelina. “That’s understandable. A young girl like you interrupted as you were, of course you want to cum, but tell me, do you think my friends are hot?”

Nia looked at the blond and the brunette and she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She nodded.

Angelina smiled. “Oh, that’s good. Really it is because I’m going to let you in on a little secret. My friends think you are hot, too. In fact, they were telling me before we came here just how much they’d like to eat your pussy and get you off. Would you like that? Would you like to have one of my friends eat your pussy and get you off.”

Nia hadn’t thought that was what she was thinking but now that it was out there in the open, she could feel her pussy get even wetter.

“Well,” Angelina said. “I’m waiting.”

Nia could feel her pussy getting even wetter. This was insane, she told herself. She couldn’t want this, could she.

“Tough decision,” said Angelina.

This was insane, Nia told herself. It wasn’t like she hadn’t ever been with a girl before but that had been years before with her best friend from high school. They’d been studying together in her bedroom and of course, no one was home, and whatever it was they were studying, Nia had since forgotten what it was, but whatever it was was just so boring that both of them were looking for an excuse to do just about anything else.

* * *

“Did you hear what happened to Debbie Adams,” Kris had asked.

Nia had shaken her head.

“She got caught kissing Jenny Rodriguez.”

“You’re kidding!”

Kris had shook her head. “Nuh uh. Miss Anderson caught them in the bathroom and she got all pissed at them. She dragged them all the way up to the office.”

“No way. What happened?”

“From what I heard, the principal lit into them. He called them a couple of whores and then he called them a couple of fucking lesbians.”

“No way.”

“Way. So then he gets done bawling them out, and then he makes them call their parents and he makes them tell the parents what they did and then he makes the parents come and get them.”

“No way.”

“Way, and now from what I hear, Debbie is like grounded for life.”

“Oh my God. No way.”

“Way.”

The two girls didn’t say anything after that but then Nia opened her mouth. “Have you, um, have you ever kissed a girl,” she’d asked.

“No,” Kris had said quickly.

“Me neither, but um, you uh, you ever wondered what it was like?”

Kris didn’t reply right away. “Yeah,” she’d said finally.

“Me too,” Nia had said.

The girls hadn’t said anything after that.

“You want to try,” Nia had finally said.

“Try what,” said her friend.

“You want to try kissing?”

“What, here? You mean now?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“But what if someone catches us?”

“Who’s going to catch us?”

“I don’t know, but what if someone does.”

“No one’s going to catch us,” Nia had said.

She could tell her friend still wasn’t convinced but then Kris backed down at the last minute. “Okay,” she’d said.

The two girls had faced each other on the bed and then they’d leaned in. The first kiss had been tentative, barely more than the touching of two sets of lips.

“You want to do it again,” Nia had asked.

“Okay.”

The girls had kissed again and then they’d kissed again. They’d pulled back and then they’d kissed again and again.

“You want to see my tits,” Nia had asked.

Kris had hesitated. “Okay,” she’d said shyly.

“You show me yours first, then.”

“What?”

“You heard me. You want to see my tits. You got to show me yours first.”

“But—”

“Show me your tits,” Nia’d said.

“But—”

“Show me your tits.”

Kris had hesitated for just a moment longer but then she was opening her blouse and taking it off. She reached behind her and she’d taken off her bra. “There,” she’d said. “You satisfied?”

Nia stared at her friends tits. “Yours are bigger than mine,” she’d said.

“Prove it.”

Nia hesitated for only a moment longer and then she was freeing her tits. She was right. Kris’s tits were bigger than hers and that was easy to see especially when the two friends had pressed their tits together but that was as far as it had gone.

* * *

Now though, now it was something different. She was hot. She was so fucking hot and she didn’t know why.

“I know you want it,” Angelina said, “so tell me, which one is it gonna be?”

Nia could feel her pussy. It was so wet. She couldn’t decide. She had to have one, but which one.

“Which one’s it gonna be?”

“I want them both,” Nia whimpered.

“Both,” Angelina said. “My, my, my, someone’s feeling a bit horny, today.”

She was right, Nia thought. She was horny. She wasn’t even sure why and she didn’t care why. She was horny and that was all that mattered.

“So I take it you want to play with both my friends, huh?”

Nia could barely nod her assent. She was so fucking horny and her pussy was so fucking wet. She was going to get to lick her very first pussy and she couldn’t wait.

She watched the blond and the brunette advance upon her. “My name’s Cassie,” the blond said. “What’s yours?”

“Nia.”

“Well, Nia, like I said, my name’s Cassie and this is Sasha and I think I speak for both me and Sasha when I say what we need to do is to get you out of those clothes, so what about it. Why don’t you stand up and let me and Sasha get you out of those clothes.”

Nia popped up out of her chair. By then, the women were close enough to touch her. She could feel Sasha sliding an arm around her waist even as Cassie moved in for her first kiss.

That first kiss was electric. God, Nia thought. What was wrong with her? She wasn’t into girls, or at least, she wasn’t into girls like that, but shit, the blond kissed better than any guy had ever kissed her. Right then and there, she knew it. She had to have more. She didn’t care what she had to do. She had to have more of the blond.

The brunette already had her skirt unzipped and she was pulling her top out of her skirt. Her hand stroked its way over her ass and Nia could feel herself getting hotter.

Cassie kissed her again. “Do you like that,” the blond purred. “Do you like what Sasha’s hand is doing to you?”

“Yeah,” Nia moaned.

“Would you like to feel her hand in your panties?”

“Yeah,” Nia moaned again.

Nia could feel the brunette’s hand as it slid down inside her panties. She could feel that hand grab her ass and then she felt that hand slide down between her cheeks and she moaned again. There was no doubt where that hand was going.

“Is she wet,” the blond asked.

“Oh, she is so wet,” the brunette said.

The blond kissed her and then she kissed her again. “Are you wet,” she asked.

“Uh huh,” Nia said somewhat woodenly.

“Are you really wet?”

“Uh huh.”

“Do you want Sasha to take off your panties?”

“Uh huh.”

That was all it took. The skirt was already gone and now Nia could feel the panties going, too. Almost without thinking about it, she stepped out of her panties. She could feel Sasha’s hand as it came back between her legs. Fuck, she loved the way that hand handled her pussy.

But she didn’t have time to think about what that hand was doing to her because once again, the blond was kissing her and one of her hands was playing with Nia’s tits. “Do you want to show me these,” the blond purred. “Do you want to show me your tits?”

Again, Nia nodded and moments later, she found her top open with the blond’s hand stroking her breasts, first stroking the bra and then moments later with the bra no longer in place, stroking her tits skin to skin.

“That feels good, doesn’t it,” the blond said.

Nia nodded. It did feel good.

“You like having us do this.”

Nia nodded again and then she moaned. Sasha had slipped a finger up inside her pussy.

“Would you like to have your pussy eaten,” the blond asked.

Again, Nia nodded. Enough with the questions already. She knew what she needed. She needed to have her pussy eaten and then she needed to return the favor and nothing else mattered.

The brunette was kneeling and she was kissing her butt. There was no doubt what she wanted. She wanted Nia to spread her legs and Nia was more than willing to give her just what she wanted.

The girl was tonguing her ass hole and Nia gasped. No one had ever done that before and she loved it and she would have bent over, giving the brunette even more access to her ass and her pussy were it not for the blond.

Cassie’s hands framed Nia’s face and then she was kissing her and then she kissed her again. God damn, there was just something about the way the blond kissed her, Nia thought. She was so hot and the more she kissed her, the hotter it got.

“You like that,” Cassie asked. “You like kissing a girl?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, you like that, and you know what? I like kissing you, too.”

Nia felt a wave of pleasure wash through her. There was just something about having the blond like it too that just made it so hot. She wanted the blond to like her. She wanted the blond to like her so much.

The blond was kissing her again and Nia kissed the blond. She loved what the blond was doing to her. She loved it so much.

“Would you like to see my tits?”

Of course, she wanted to see the blond’s tits and she told the blond so.

The blond grinned. “Well, if you want to see them, all you have to do is take off my top.”

That was all the invitation that Nia needed. Her hands shook just a little as she pulled the blond’s shirt up and then there they were, the blond tits, still trapped inside her bra. She loved those tits.

“Would you like to see even more,” the blond asked.

Nia nodded.

“Then all you need to do is pull my top all the way off and take off my bra.

Nia’s hands did as they were told and suddenly she found herself staring at the blond’s naked tits.

“You can touch them,” the blond said and almost immediately, Nia found herself wanting to touch them, to caress them, to revel in their roundness. Her hands fondled those tits. Those tits were the best tits ever.

The blond was laughing at her but Nia didn’t care. “You know, you can do more than just touch,” the blond said. “You can kiss them, too. I know my breasts would love it if you kissed them.”

Well, if that was what her breasts wanted, and that was last thing Nia thought before her mouth dropped down and she started kissing the other woman’s breasts.

“Oh yeah, you like that,” Cassie purred as she pulled Nia’s face against her tits.

It wasn’t the only thing Nia liked. Sasha, it seemed had decided to move on past her ass. She’d dropped to the floor and wedged her way between Nia’s legs and now as Nia’s tongue continued to kiss the blond’s tits, her friend was busy eating her pussy.

It would be so easy, she told herself. It would be so easy to give herself over to these women. It would be so easy to let them use her as they saw fit, only ...

Only there was something wrong with that. She tried to gain control of herself. There was something wrong here, she told herself. There was something wrong with her.

What the hell was happening to her?

She moaned to herself. What was wrong was she needed to be fucked. It was all she needed.

No, that wasn’t right. Something was out of place. She needed ... she needed what?

It was like wanting to say something and having the answer right there on the tip of her tongue. There was something, something she needed.

She needed to have her pussy licked.

That was it. She knew what was wrong.

Cassie stopped and for the first time she looked confused almost as if she wasn’t sure of what she was doing.

Angelina’s eyes widened just for an instant and then her eyes narrowed again. You couldn’t see her concentrating but that was what she was doing.

Once again, confidence seemed to surge back into the blond. She knew what she had to do. “Come on,” she purred. “You know what you want to do. Play with my tits.”

It was almost as if she could sense the manipulation now, Nia thought. Her adversary was good. Better than her in fact, but now that she knew what to look for, she could sense it. She walled off her sex. She forced her mind not to pay attention to what the other mind was telling her to do and she turned her attention back on the blond.

The blond let go of Nia’s head and then she turned and looked at Angelina.

Angelina knew what that look meant and even if she didn’t, she could read it in the blond’s mind. She could see the almost animalistic look in the blond’s eyes. “All right,” she said, “you’ve made your point.”

“Have I,” Nia asked, “and what point is that?”

“You proved yourself worthy of being on your brother’s team. In fact, if you ask me, I’d say you’re even better than he is.”

“Oh for God’s sake, don’t tell him that.”

“You knew?”

“That my mental abilities exceeded my brother’s?”

Angelina nodded.

Nia nodded, too. “I knew.”

“And you didn’t say anything?”

“Mom and dad would have been mad. They ... they wanted Jimmy to succeed. They ... they didn’t want anyone or anything showing him up.”

“I hope you don’t take any offense at this but your mom and dad were very stupid.”

Nia smiled. “Maybe, but they were my mom and dad.”

“So you want to do it? You want to go hunt T1s?”

Nia nodded. “Sounds like fun.”

“All right. You’re on the team, but Nia—?”

“Yes?”

“No more of this second fiddle crap. The people you’re going after, they’re dangerous and they’re used to getting their own way and they’ll take advantage of any weakness you give them so I need you at the top of your game.”

“I’ll try.”

Angelina shook her head. “There’s no try. There’s just do. Try’s what people say when they’re expecting to fail. So either you’re going to do it or you don’t so what’s it going to be.”

The girl almost blurted something out but then she stopped herself. “I’ll do it,” she said quietly.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” Angelina said, “and congratulations. You just bought yourself a spot on your brother’s team.”