The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shimmer

* * * * * *

Chapter 2: Becoming

[Author’s Note]: This chapter focuses heavily on story again, like the first. This chapter and many of the others will be annoying to those who are looking only for sex. However, things will make a lot more sense if you read the whole story! Enjoy! :)

* * *

Chris woke up late the next day, not having bothered to set his alarm since it was Saturday. He finally crawled out of bed at about 12:30. He didn’t have much planned for today, and Jamie was busy until later, so he decided to just hang out at home and watch some TV. After finally getting out of bed, Chris got in the shower.

While showering, Chris thought back about the previous day and some of the weird events that occurred. The all-too-apparent mark on his leg was proof enough that he wasn’t imagining things. As he stood under the warm stream of water, he thought about the second strange dream he had just had a few hours before. This time, he remembered only a small detail. In this dream, he had seen himself put on the necklace which he found, and again, saw the strange wavy effect. Chris ignored this image and finished his shower.

After getting dressed, he had a bowl of cereal and watched some TV. As he flipped through the channels, his eye caught the necklace which he had left on the counter. He ignored it. But, the more he ignored it, the more his curiosity started to eat away at him. Finally, Chris grabbed the necklace and inspected it more closely.

The necklace was apparently made of a silver-like substance, and looked fairly valuable. It consisted of a simple chain adorned by a triangular piece. The triangle had rounded corners and was about an inch long on each side. Engraved into the front of the triangle was a strange set of writing. This writing was recessed into the metal, and colored red. Chris did not recognize the “letters” used in the writing from anywhere, and was unsure if this was writing or some sort of aesthetic design. The back of the triangle was smooth, with no markings. The necklace felt warm in his hands.

Feeling he had nothing to lose, Chris put the necklace on. He half expected something weird to happen, but nothing did. He looked at himself in the mirror, and thought the necklace looked ok, but nothing too special. He decided to leave it on, and slipped the triangle under his shirt. As soon as he did this, something weird DID happen. Chris almost fell over as the wavy effect he had experienced before totally overtook his vision. Objects seemed to grow and shrink. Colors were altered. He heard a strange buzzing sound in his ears. He sat down in his chair quickly. After a minute, the effects started to die down and everything returned to normal. “Holy shit,” Chris thought, “What the fuck was that!?”

Chris pulled out the triangle again and inspected it. He looked it over again. It looked exactly the same. Chris was beginning to question his sanity at this point, so he tucked the triangle back under his shirt and tried to forget about the situation. He grabbed his jacket and headed outside to go for a walk.

* * *

In a dimly lit room, a female voice asked, “Has he accepted the gift?”

Another female voice answered, “Yes.”

“Let the initiation begin...”

* * *

While Chris walked, he tried to not think about anything. He simply “spaced out” and walked for a bit trying to clear his mind. By the time he got back, he was in much better shape. It was almost 2:30 by now, and Jamie would be over soon. On his way in, he grabbed his mail from his mailbox. His mail consisted of the usual bills and junk mail and a letter. The letter had his first name on it, and was apparently just dropped off instead of mailed.

Curious, Chris opened this letter. Inside there was a small corner of a piece of paper. On it, was one word—CONTROL. Chris looked at the note with a puzzled face, then crumpled it up and threw it away.

Chris turned on his computer and played Doom for a bit until Jamie showed up. Killing creatures with big weapons helped take his mind off of things. Just when he was about to kill the Cyberdemon, his buzzer rang. Knowing it was Jamie, he simply hit the button to open the front door. A few minutes later, there was a knock on his door. Chris opened the door and let Jamie in.

Jamie said, “Hi Chris. You’ll never believe what I bought at the mall!” She kissed him quickly and then began with the list of new clothes she had purchased. Chris half-phased her out, not really interested in the full descriptions of her new clothes. He thought to himself, “I wish she’d just tell me the basics, I don’t need to know which sweater goes with which pair of pants..”

At that moment, Jamie concluded her soliloquy and smiled. “So hun, ya all ready for the party tonight?”

Chris was suprised at the coincidence of his thought with Jamie’s changing of the subject, but didn’t think much of it. “I sure am. Sounds like there’s going to be a lot of people there. So what would you like to do in the meantime?” he asked with an evil grin.

Jamie replied, “Oh, I dont know.. Maybe just watch some TV and have some dinner...”

Apparently, Jamie hadn’t caught the hint, but Chris could think of nothing better than to have a hot session with his girlfriend at the moment.

Jamie continued, “... or I could just fuck you silly.”

Chris and Jamie grabbed each other so hard in an embrace that they almost hurt each other. Within a second, they were madly kissing. Chris felt Jamie’s tongue press deeply into his mouth, and he pushed back with equal enthusiasm. Jamie pulled Chris’s clothes off quickly, and Chris helped her strip down to her panties.

The two of them sat down on the couch and Chris looked at Jamie’s crotch and admired her pussy through her panties. Chris fantasized about her pulling them down and masturbating in front of him. Almost immediately, Jamie gave him a seductive look and slipped a hand down in front of her crotch. Chris helped her pull off her panties as she began to slide her palm across her pussy. Jamie laid back and spread her legs wide to give Chris a good view.

At this moment, Chris knew something was strange. In all the time he and Jamie had been going out, she had never been willing to masturbate in front of him. She admitted she did it from time to time, but saw something wrong with making it into a display. She had refused to do this for him on many occasions even after he had explained how much he liked watching women do this. At this point, Chris realized what was happening. The conversation... The sudden desire for sex... Jamie masturbating. All of these events in the past few minutes seemed to come out of nowhere. Chris’s eyes widended as he realized what was happening. Everything he was desiring in his mind was becoming a reality. The note had sad “CONTROL”. Had the recent events given him some sort of ability to control people? He decided to experiment a little.

Jamie began rubbing her pussy with two fingers. She began to slide them up and down between her lips. She brought her left hand up to her breast and began squeezing. Up and down she rubbed, and Chris could see how wet Jamie was. She moaned softly as her fingers rubbed over her clit. She then took two fingers and moved them inside herself. Her moaning grew in volume. Chris thought, Spread your lips for me so I can see better. Jamie brought her other hand down and used it to pull open her lips a bit so Chris had a much better view of her most private area. Her fingers disappeared into her over and over again, and she picked up speed. She moaned, “Ohh GOD. This feels so GOOD... " Chris thought, You will feel ten times the amount of pleasure, as a test to see if he could control sensations as well. Jamie practically screamed out in ecstasy, “OH MY GOD.. I’m going to COME.. " Chris thought, Don’t come yet... She continued to moan out but did not come.

Chris moved inbetween Jamie’s spread legs, grabbed her hand and moved it aside. He leaned down and kissed his girlfriend’s beautiful pussy. He inhaled and smelled her musk. Jamie cried out, “LICK ME.. I need to come! Eat my pussy now, Chris.. Please!” Chris obliged and began to lick rapidly at her cunt. He loved the taste of Jamie’s pussy and was greatly turned on by how much pleasure she was getting out of this. He thrust his tongue up into her and she got even louder. Chris had a passing thought of people hearing and made a mental command for her to quiet down a bit. She did, but did not lose any enthusiasm. He continued to lick and suck and she continued to cry out that she needed to come. He gave her clit a small nibble and mentally thought COME. Her thighs clasped his head and her pelvis thrust up and down as she screamed out in ecstasy. “OH MY GODDDDD! OHHHHH!” Chris had never heard her make this much noise ever. After thrashing around for almost a full minute, she laid back, completely spent. Chris’s head hurt from the great pressure of her thighs.

Chris sat up and looked at her. Jamie looked deeply at Chris and said, “That was the best orgasm ever. Oh my god I love you Chris.. " Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes and began to rest. Chris was about to let her rest, until he realized how horny the experience had made him. He thought about Jamie becoming heavily aroused again. About a minute later, Jamie sat up and looked at him with a grin. She leaned over and kissed him passionately, and pulled him towards her. After kissing for a few moments, Chris stood up and pulled Jamie up with him. He pushed her torso so she was leaning on the couch, and now had her ass held up high right in front of him. Chris begin fantasizing about fucking her from behind, and fucking her ass. Jamie had never agreed to do either of these things before.

Chris entered her pussy slowly, and Jamie let out a moan. As he increased his tempo, Jamie helped out by moving herself back and forth as well. Jamie’s moans became louder and reached a loud volume again. After fucking her pussy for quite some time, Chris pulled out and positioned his cock by her ass. He pushed against her tight hole gently, and gradually applied more pressure. To his surprise, Jamie seemed to like this. He pushed his dick in slowly, her juices helping to lubricate. Soon, he was all the way in, and decided to let Jamie adjust. She cried out, “FUCK MY ASS NOW!” He didn’t object and began moving back and forth. Soon, he was able to pick up a good speed and Jamie was in complete ecstasy. “Oh GOD! It’s so dirty, but it feels so good! Harder!” He complied eagerly. A few strokes later, Jamie came hard. “OH SHIT. FUCK ME. OHHHHHHHH” Her body shuddered as she cried out, and Chris came just a few seconds later. He too had one of the strongest orgasms of his life. After recovering, he pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up.

A few minutes later, he returned to find Jamie snoozing. She was naked with a blanket over her. Chris cuddled up with her, and she woke up. She kissed him repeatedly and said, “Chris, God I love you. I’ll never forget today. I never thought I’d like any of that stuff... Hey, I see you are wearing that necklace you found.” She grasped the triangle and examined it.. “Weird design. Looks ok though..” She thought no more of it, and cuddled up closely. They both drifted off to sleep.

Chris dreamt again. This time, he dreamed of Adena, the girl from his first strange dream. She looked great, and Chris wished she were more than just a dream-girl...

Jamie poked at Chris, “Hey! We’ve gotta get to that party, it’s already after 7!”

Chris woke up groggily. “Hmmm... What!? 7? Wow we slept a long time.”

Both of them got up and got dressed. They both made stops in the bathroom to tidy up their appearance. They got their jackets on, went down to Chris’s car, and drove to the party.

* * *

The party was alright, Chris decided. But, like most parties, it turned into a bunch of small groups of people talking to one another and ignoring everyone else. Jamie was talking to a good friend of hers as Chris wandered around talking to people. It was then when he saw her.

She was tall and slender, maybe about 5′6. She had brown hair and beautiful green eyes. The girl was very beautiful, and Chris was astonished by her appearance. However, he wasn’t shocked at her beautiful looks, but by the fact that she looked almost exactly the same as the girl, Adena, from his dream. All Chris could do was stare. The girl looked at him and smiled. She then approached him. Chris decided to play it cool.

“Hi, you looked lonely over here,” she said. “My name’s Adena.”

Chris replied, grasping for words, “Uh.. Hi.. I’m.. Chris. Nice to meet you.” He couldn’t believe what was happening. First, he apparently has some sort of power over people’s minds. Now, he’s meeting people from his dreams. Again, he began to question his sanity..

Adena looked at Chris and noticed his triangle necklace hanging on the outside of his shirt. She commented, “Nice necklace. Where’d ya get it?”

Chris said, “I uh.. found it, actually.”

Adena said, “Wow! What a cool thing to find. Looks expensive! If you find another one, let me know.” She smiled brightly.

Changing the subject, Chris said, “I don’t remember seeing you around campus, what year are you? What’s your major?”

Adena replied, “I’m a junior.. But I just transfered in this semester.. I’m majoring in Communications. This is the first real party I’ve been to. I’m a bit shy, so I haven’t been too social till now. Pretty weird, a communications major being shy, huh?” She laughed.

Chris forced a laugh. “Yeah.. I’d say. Listen, I gotta go talk to Kevin about some stuff, so I’ll see ya later.”

Adena smiled and said, “Okay, see ya around!” Chris left and walked over to Kevin to chit-chat. He didn’t really need to talk to him, but he needed to get away from Adena. She sure was nice, but this was just too weird. The rest of the night was fairly uneventful, and Chris didn’t get a chance to talk to Adena any more. He took Jamie home after the party, and went back to his apartment. Once there, he went to bed and laid there thinking about everything. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally fell asleep.

- End of Chapter 2 -