The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shimmer

* * * * * *

Chapter 3: Evolving

[Author’s Note]: Yes! Finally! Another episode of The Shimmer. Are you dreaming? No. I just finally got off my ass and resumed writing. As always, comments and questions are welcome..

* * *

Sunday, Chris spent the day pondering his newfound ability. Obviously, it was somehow related to the necklace he found, but he was unsure of what everything meant. The idea of it all simultaneously confused and excited him. His mind raced with all of the possibilities. He could get anything he wanted now. Women, money, power. Anything. He could simply walk into a bank and get as much money as necessary. He could do anything!

Chris quickly caught himself, and slapped himself in the face. “Wait a minute,” he thought, “I don’t even know how powerful this thing is, when it works, or anything. I’m gonna have to take this slow.” Chris also realized the complications by using the power to gain power and wealth. After thinking over all of the problems this could cause, he decided to let the necklace sit for a few days. He removed it, and placed it in a dresser drawer. Chris spent the remainder of the day doing a lot of thinking. Jamie called mid-afternoon, and told her that he wasn’t interested in doing anything that day...

* * *

“. . . What is the status of the initiation?”

“The Gift has been activated on one occasion, but that is all so far.”

“It seems he needs a bit more stimulation.”

* * *

Monday was a fairly typical day, and went by uneventful. Chris paid very little attention during his classes, and kept thinking about the weekend’s events. No matter how hard he tried, his mind could not escape thinking about that damned necklace. By Tuesday, his curiosity had returned in full, and Chris put the necklace on before leaving for class. Again, his vision blurred, and he had some minor hallucinations. It seemed as though the effects were lessening each time he put it on. He wasn’t quite sure why, but he didn’t complain as the initial effects were rather unnerving.

After eating a short lunch with Jamie, he decided to visit the library. Chris spent most of the afternoon looking through books in an attempt to learn something about that necklace. He tried to match the writing to known languages, the shape and metal to various religions, and everything else he could think of. Not a single piece of information turned up. Disappointed, Chris left the library and started to walk home.

On his way home, he noticed a familiar figure a short ways ahead of him, so he picked up the pace to catch up. It was Adena. “Hey,” he called out.

Adena whipped around, startled, “Oh.. hey.. Hi Chris. You scared me!”

“Sorry about that. What’s up?”

“Not much, just trying to figure out what to do with my evening. Don’t really have much school work to do. What are you up to?” she asked, with a mischievous look in her eye.

“The same. Been doing some research all day. Don’t have much of anything to do tonight either. Jamie’s busy tonight, so I’ll probably just sit home messing with the computer.” As he said this, Chris had a sudden realization. In front of him was a very cute female, Jamie was gone, and he was wearing the necklace. His mind immediately began to fantasize. For a brief second, Chris thought, “Wait a minute, I can’t cheat on Jamie like that.” This thought was instantly replaced with “What the hell, I’m horny and Adena’s hot as hell. No one will ever know.”

Chris asked, “Say, can I walk you home?”

Adena replied, “Sure! Let’s stop somewhere for food on the way, I’m hungry.”

The two of them swung by McDonald’s on the way, and ate quickly. Soon after, they arrived at Adena’s place. Chris, setting his plan into action, said, “Looks like a nice place. Ya wanna just hang out for awhile since we’re both bored?”

Adena thought for a moment and said, “Sure, sounds good.. ”

Adena’s place was fairly decent sized, and had a “just arrived” look to it. She had a roommate, but her roommate was always out late, so she was alone most of the time.

As they entered the apartment, Chris began to feel faint. Adena noticed him grab his head and asked, “Are you ok?”

Chris’s head started spinning. “Yeah, I just need to sit down for a second.” Chris sat down on Adena’s couch and tried to relax. Similar to times before, his vision began to blur, objects began to grow and shrink in size, and colors started to shift. The hallucinations were much greater than they had ever been before. Chris began to hear a buzzing in his ears and the visual distortions grew worse. As the seconds drifted by, the buzzing became increasingly loud, and he started to see images. . .

In front of Chris was a strange landscape. A very alien, yet beautiful scene was unfolding before him. It was some type of forest, with trees he had never seen before. Strange creatures moved around with a beautiful flowing motion. As he watched, he heard a whisper in his ear. “Come to us. . . Let your mind go. . . Be—”

Chris woke suddenly. He had a momentary sense of fear wash over him as he woke in unfamiliar surroundings. He realized he was still at Adena’s, as his head was resting in her arms. He was lying on her couch and she had cool washcloth to his head. His head was spinning, and he barely muttered, “Wh-what happ-ened?”

Adena gave him a concerned look and replied, “I’m not quite sure.. We got here and you didn’t look too good, and then you passed out. You’ve been out for almost an hour.”

Chris was confused beyond belief now. “What the hell could have caused that? I’m feeling a bit better now.” As he regained his senses, Chris became sharply aware of a cold piece of metal pressing into his chest. After finally coming to completey, he let himself lie in Adena’s arms. He was quite happy in this position. In fact, he began to get quite turned on just from being in contact with her. He thought about how much he would like to fuck her. Chris made sure to think of this subtlely, because he was in no hurry.

Almost immediately, Adena pulled his head tighter to her chest, and ran a hand along his cheek. Chris sat up slightly and kissed her lightly on the lips. She responded eagerly and kissed him passionately. At this time, Chris noticed that the necklace had begun to warm up. Adena unbuttoned her shirt as they kissed, and Chris moved slowly down to her breasts. They were well shaped and were decently sized. Chris cupped one breast softly, and kissed it. He then began to suck at her breast, and Adena let out a moan. Adena’s hand moved along Chris’s body down to his crotch, and massaged his dick slightly. “Wow,” Chris thought, “She’s pretty good at this.. I wonder if she can give a good blow...”

Adena pulled Chris’s head away from her chest and started to kiss his neck. She worked her way down and undid his pants. Admiring his dick, she caressed it softly with her hand, and kissed it. After teasing it for some time, she finally took it into her mouth. Chris thought he was in heaven. Adena’s hot wet mouth felt incredible, and she was VERY experienced. After only a very short time, he pulled her away, since he was far too close to coming.

Chris once again began kissing passionately with Adena. He moved down to her neck, and slowly down her torso, giving special attention to her breasts. He unbuttoned her jeans quickly, and continued down. Adena was wearing black lace panties that Chris found very attractive. After removing her jeans, he kissed her belly. Moving down, he grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled them down her legs slowly. To his delight, Adena was partially shaven, and very well trimmed. He admired the sight before moving in. As his tongue came into contact with her, she moaned loudly. Chris began licking at her crotch, gaining in tempo quickly. Before long, Adena was crying out in pleasure. Chris could take it no longer. He stopped and moved back up to her face to kiss her. As he did this, he entered her quickly and began fucking her.

As Chris pumped away and came dangerously close to coming, something happened. Once again, his vision began to blur, and the strange sensation started to come over him. He blinked and tried to clear his vision, but could not. What he saw startled him. He saw a “ghost” image everywhere, seemingly overlaying what was really there. It was once again the strange landscape from before, but he was seeing it at the same time as what he should be seeing. Overlayed on Adena, he saw a strange creature. It appeared to be jet black, with a vaguely humanoid form. It was both terrifying and beautiful. Taken aback by this vision, Chris had stopped thrusting into Adena. Oblivious to the situation, she had picked up where he left off and was still moaning wildly. Despite what Chris was seeing, his body was still busy, and he was on the verge of coming. As he started to come, the vision began to fade. Just before it was almost completely gone, he noticed something. His body, like Adena’s, was also overlayed with a strange looking form...

* * *

About an hour later, Chris woke up. Again he was in Adena’s arms. She was brushing his face softly and staring at him lovingly. She said, “Right after we finished, you passed out right away. I wore ya out, huh?” She grinned slyly at him.

Chris responded, “Yeah.. no kidding! That was wonderful.. ”

Looking at his necklace, Adena inquired, “That’s an interesting little necklace you’ve got there. Where’d ya get something that unique?”

Chris replied, “I found it, actually. I’m not sure what the symbols on it mean, but it sure looks neat.”

Adena took it into her hand and examined it. “I don’t recognize these symbols either. Maybe they’re . . .” Her voice trailed off as Chris once again began having a vision. This time, there was no landscape. He was in a strange place, with many colorful images around him. He caught a glimse of one of the things he saw before—and then it was gone. He then saw an image of himself, and then of Jamie, and then of Adena. The whole vision had a very strange feeling to it. He faded back into reality... “. . . Very neat looking though” was all Chris caught as Adena let the necklace fall back to his chest.

“Well, I had a great time, but I need to get going. I’ll give you a call tomorrow, ok?”

Adena replied, “Sure thing.. And I won’t tell Jamie if you don’t..” She grinned.