The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is adult related fiction. All similarities of characters to persons living or dead should be taken as a compliment, even though it is completely coincidental. This story is not for minors under the age of 18. This story includes the following topics, if any of them offend you, hit ‘n’ now!: hederosexual & lesbian sex, drug use, mind control, science fiction/fantasy/horror situations. One or more of these topics is present in each chapter of the story.

* * *

The Shimmer

* * * * * *

Chapter 1: The Vision

[Author’s Note]: As with much of this story, there are many sections necessary for plot. If you are interested only in hot steamy sex, either try to enjoy the story and get to those parts, or just hit ‘n’. Enjoy!

* * *

<BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP> Chris was awoken by the loud annoying noise of the alarm clock. Only half glancing over, he slammed down the SNOOZ bar and resumed sleep. Nine minutes later, <BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP> again. While still in a semi-unconscious state, he looked over again, and slammed the snooze bar. Chris quickly drifted back to sleep.

. . . Chris was walking through the woods behind his apartment building. It was late at night and difficult to see—the waning moon providing minimal light. The trees in the early winter were barren of all leaves and stretched out above Chris in an ominous fashion. As he walked, he heard the crunch of dried leaves beneath his feet. “Strange,” Chris thought to himself, “where did everyone go?” Chris was suddenly overwhelmed by an impending sense of doom. Being alone in the woods late at night was making him very nervous, and he began to get paranoid.

Then, he saw a movement about ten yards away. Chris froze and could only stare until he finally rationed that it was merely a small forest creature. He walked toward the movement very slowly. As he approached, he noticed the movement again near a small tree. In the darkness, he could still not quite make out what it was. When he got within five feet of the source of the movement, the thing bolted. Before Chris knew what was happening, it was gone. Chris thought, “Just some small forest animal.. but it scared the shit out of me.” He moved a little closer to examine where the animal was. As he did this, he stumbled over a rock, crashing to the ground. “FUCK! That hurt,” Christ exclaimed. He looked down at his leg and noticed a nasty cut along his thigh a nearby stick on the ground had made. From his new vantage point, he saw a shiny object where the creature had been. Upon further examination, he found an amulet or necklace of some type. A simple silver chain adorned by a triangular medallion with some strange writing on it. Chris wondered who could have left such an item and why some forest creature was interested in it. “Racoons, probably.. Damn bastards can’t get enough of shiny objects..”

As Chris examined the necklace, his vision blurred for a second. Everything in front of him shifted colors and had a wavey effect. A second later, it went away. Chris shook his head, ignoring the brief experience as a minor flashback. He then attempted to stand up when he heard a voice.

“Are you ok?” a cool and concerned female voice asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Chris answered as he turned around to see the source of the voice. He saw a woman, about 5′7, with dark hair. She was wearing a college sweatshirt and jeans, and was outstretching her hand to help Chris up. He accepted her hand and managed to stand up in pain. “Thanks a lot. I’m Chris...”

“Adena.. Nice to meet you, Chris. What are you doi—”

<BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP> The alarm rang again. Chris glanced at the clock—8:18. “God dammit.. I better get up,” he thought to himself. Chris threw the sheets aside and stood up out of bed, stretching. “OUCH!” Chris’s left leg hurt extremely bad as he stepped out of bed. Looking down, he saw a fresh cut on his left thigh. “What the...?” Chris’s dream suddenly was recalled to memory. He remembered cutting his leg in the dream and now was astonished that the same cut now really existed. He didn’t have time to think about it long and got in the shower. . .

Later that day, Chris met his girlfriend, Jamie, for lunch. Jamie was a short blond with beautiful blue eyes and a great body. Chris had been going out with her for just over a year. They began discussing plans for what to do that night. They decided to stay at Chris’s apartment, get some food, and spend the evening together- the same thing they had done every Friday for quite some time. Jamie then suggested going to Kevin’s party on Saturday night. Chris said, “Sounds great.. What time can you stop over tonight?”

Jamie replied, “I’ll be over about 6:30, then we can get some food, watch some TV, and have a great time. Maybe later tonight we can go for a romantic walk in the woods.. ?”

Chris said, “Umm..", recalling his dream, “sure.” Chris had to get to his next class, and kissed Jamie goodbye.

. . . Later that night, Jamie came over. “Boy am I glad to see you,” Chris said as he embraced Jamie by the door. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before going beyond the entryway.

Jamie grinned, “Mmm.. me too.. It’s been a whole week..”

They ordered pizza from Domino’s and watched TV for a while. After eating and watching X-Files, they turned off the TV, and began to kiss again while sitting on the couch. After many minutes of kissing, Chris broke the embrace, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a nicely wrapped joint and smiled at Jamie. Jamie grinned and said, “Just what we need to get started.” Chris lit up the joint and they shared it over the next few minutes. They resumed their mass kissing session. Jamie whispered into Chris’s ear, “God I love you, Chris.. ”

As they continued to kiss passionately, Chris slipped his hand under Jamie’s shirt and began to caress her soft breasts. They were nicely sized, and felt great in his hands. Jamie moaned softly as he rubbed his hands against her. Chris then slowly lifted her shirt off, only pausing their kissing briefly. Jamie’s hand slipped down to his leg and slowly moved up his jeans toward his crotch. Chris reached around behind Jamie and unfastened her bra, letting it fall aside. He worked his way down her neck to her breasts and began kissing them while still caressing them. The kissing quickly turned to licking, and then quickly to sucking. Soon, he was sucking madly at her breasts while fondling them. Jamie moaned in pleasure and started to unfasten Chris’s jeans. Soon, her hand slipped down in front of his crotch as she began to rub his cock slowly. Chris let out a small sound and returned to her mouth to kiss her again. He unfastened her pants and slid them off quickly, followed by her black lace panties. Likewise, she pulled off his jeans and underwear.

Never breaking their embrace, they continued to kiss and let their hands explore one another. Chris’s hand slipped down from her breasts along her abdomen to her moist patch. Jamie moaned again and increase the tempo of her massaging of Chris’s cock. Chris rubbed a finger along her vulva and brushed against her clit making her shudder in pleasure. He continued this movement and slipped a finger into her. Jamie moaned, “Ohh.. god I love you..” She began kissing his neck and moved down to his chest, massaging it with her tongue. Chris brought both hands around her back as she continued to give him a tongue bath. Jamie pushed Chris onto his back and continued licking his chest and abdomen. Slowly, she moved down toward his throbbing cock. She licked all around it but avoided the cock to tease him. She let her tongue wander all around the inside of his thighs and sucked each of his balls lightly. Finally, she brought her tongue to the base of his cock and slowly brought her tongue all the way along it to the tip. Chris moaned loudly. She brought her mouth around the tip of his cock and sucked gently. She moved slowly down while massaging the tip with her tongue. She then sat up and moved back up to kiss him again. She whispered in a seductive voice, “God I’m so horny.. I need you in me.. ”

Grabbing his cock, she positioned her hot cunt over it. Slowly, she settled on it, slowly bringing it inside of her as she moaned loudly. Chris brought his hands up to her breasts as she crouched on top of him. She began to move up and down slowly. Already being high from the joint, the two of them began ascending to realm of undescribable pleasure. Jamie increased her tempo in a crescendo until she was bouncing madly on top of Chris. She cried out, “Oh GOD I love you Chris.. OHHH..” She soon felt a burning sensation begin to develop in her cunt and it grew rapidly. Jamie threw her head back and moaned loudly, “OH GOD..” Her mind ascended into the heavens and her cunt began to spasm as she reached her climax. “OHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU” she moaned as she thrashed around in her orgasm. Jamie’s spasming cunt brought Chris to his climax just a few seconds later. He grunted loudly in pleasure. Jamie collapsed on top of Chris.

She whispered into his ear, “I love you so much.. That was wonderful..” Chris replied, “I love you too.. you sure wear me out..” He grinned at her and caressed her gently. They cuddled for quite some time before getting up. They got dressed and continued to embrace. As they were getting dressed, Jamie noticed the gash on Chris’s thigh.

Jamie asked, “Chris! What happened?” She had a look of concern on her face. The cut didn’t look nearly as bad now.

Chris replied, “Oh that? Don’t worry about it.” Not wanting to reveal his strange dream experience, he continued, “I cut it on the edge of the counter as I was getting dressed this morning. No big deal.” Jamie accepted the answer and they finished getting dressed.

Jamie suggested, “Want to go for that walk now?”

Chris said, “Sure..” They got their shoes and jackets on and left for their walk through the woods. Chris’s dream experience had been recalled when Jamie noticed the cut, and he was both intrigued and a bit frightened about the simple walk in the woods.

. . . The pair walked slowly, hand in hand, along the path through the woods. They came out here often to enjoy the wilderness and each other’s company. The woods at night had a mystical quality that could only be experienced. The dimly lit sky cast shadows everywhere, and the twisted barren branches of trees had a strange beauty. As they walked, they talked only on occasion. The quiet of the woods had to be enjoyed while they were here.

About twenty minutes into their walk, Chris had an overwhelming sense of deja vu. The surroundings he was in looked extremely familiar. “My dream! This is the exact spot I was in the dream,” he thought. His train of thought suddenly shifted—“I’m remembering an awful lot about that dream...” Normally, Chris remembered very few dreams. And, when he did, he remembered a very very basic plot, or a single event in the dream, but nothing more. In this case, he was remembering details as if he had been there. He shook off the thought and continued walking.

A minute or so later, he recognized the spot where he had seen the movement in his dream. Chris said, “Hang on a sec, I think I see something.”

Jamie answered, “What? I don’t see anything but leaves and trees..”

Chris wandered to the spot where he had fallen in his dream, and was shocked. He saw the rock he had stumbled over, and saw the stick he had cut his leg on. A fear of the unknown wracked at his brain. Looking down, he could not believe his eyes. There, in front of him, was the silver necklace from his dream. He picked it up and examined it. Barely able to move, he simply stared at his discovery. After staring at it, he noticed that the necklace was actually different than the one from his dream. The writing inside the triangular medallion was different. He couldn’t decipher what it said, but he was sure of it—this was different writing. As he turned the necklace over in his hands, his vision blurred. He looked up, and the wavy effect washed over his vision. Had he not known better, he would have thought he took some acid and forgotten about it. A moment later, the effect vanished. He felt an arm on his shoulder.

It was Jamie. “What did you find, hun?”

Chris answered, “I found some necklace.. Take a look.. " He handed the necklace to Jamie and she inspected it.

Jamie said, “Interesting.. But I don’t know how you saw it from ten feet away!” Ignoring its features, she handed it back to Chris, who put it in his pocket. She took hold of his hand and they continued their walk.

- End of Chapter 1 -