The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shaken Confidence

Part Two

by Bankington

Crystal felt a light tickle on her arm as she lay on the couch, awakening from her slumber. She opened her eyes to the vision of hoop earrings and Cecelia’s bright dimpled smile. “Sleep well?” she asked.

Crystal answered, “Yeah,” while sitting up in the couch, her blonde hair disheveled on the back of her head and neck. “Maybe I answered to soon,” she thought, as a twinge of warm pain radiated down her lower back. The couch was not as conducive to sleep as she had believed.

Cecelia did not notice her friend’s wince. “Well that’s good. I’m glad you had a good night’s sleep, because I feel great!” She stretched her arms above her head and to her sides, her legs taut on her tiptoes. “How does your head feel?”

“Not too bad,” Crystal answered, “but the couch is killer on my back.” She twisted her arm around to rub the area.

“Really? Well, to be honest, I’ve never had to sleep on the thing, so I wouldn’t know.” Cecelia plopped down on the couch next to Crystal and pointed toward the bathroom. “You’d better take a shower and get ready for Alicia’s. I’ve been ready for an hour.”

Alicia was a young entrepreneur that the girls had met at one of the car show conventions. She had recently graduated from business school with an MBA. Alicia was not a bombshell, but pretty in a young housewife way. What impressed the girls was her intelligence and savvy. She had started a burgeoning Internet business that sold lingerie, clubwear, and other types of fun clothes. Cecilia and Crystal had remarked that she was the place to go for “fuck me clothes,” as there was no other reason to wear them unless for carnality.

They pulled up to the Alicia’s small warehouse, where inventory was kept, the computers run, and orders received. This was a gig, the girls hired to model and a variety of outfits for Alicia’s website.

They entered the small front lobby and into Alicia’s subdued office. She quickly came around the desk, smiling, and gave each of the girls a hug. “Just in time,” she said, “Let me show you to the photo area.”

Alicia led them past the boxed inventory. It was a weekend so nobody was at work. They arrived in a back area, sectioned off from the rest of the expansive building. There were two large screens, solid colors of black and white, covering the wall. The photographer was setting up equipment, and the girl doing hair and make-up was readying her station.

“This is it.” She said with a wave of the hand. “I really appreciate your help with this girls. I’ll have to make it up to you. I’m sure you aren’t accustomed to being paid in clothes”

Alicia then led them to an adjoining room. It was small, carpeted, with a square mirror over a clean and smooth counter. There were two stacks of clothes laid neatly for each of the girls.

“How is the business doing?” Crystal asked Alicia, looking through her wardrobe. Frilly clothes, white lace, and all different colors were showcased. There were two stacks of shoeboxes underneath the counter.

“It’s doing great.” Replied Alicia,” You would not believe the demand for this type of stuff. Discretionary income and horny men—gotta love it!” All three girls giggled.

The shoot went well. Alicia sat on the sidelines as the girls tried on different outfits and appeared before the camera. They each were photographed in nightwear, outfits of fairy-tale characters, 1960s girls in psychedelic hip hugging shorts, and long flowing lace robes. The girls even had pictures taken of them in different skimpy panties.

Back at home, they girls marveled at their large haul of new clothes and underwear. Crystal modeled a pair of red high heels, an item she had chosen from Alicia’s shop.

“I love these shoes! She exclaimed, pirouetting in Cecilia’s room as her friend admired her own stash. Crystal looked down at her feet and kicked up a heel backwards.

“They look like stripper shoes, Crys,” commented Cecelia. “What are you going to wear them with?”

“Plenty of outfits. Something red, pink... hell, I’ll find something.” Crystal laughed.

“What about this?” Cecelia held up a skirt to her chest, jiggling it back and forth. The skirt was designed like an American flag. “Fourth of July is coming up” The girls rolled with laughter.

After looking at their new clothes, the girls each took their items off of Cecelia’s bed and put them away. They ordered pizza and watched a movie. It was getting late when Cecelia decided to go to sleep. Crystal remembered her K-Tunes, recharging on Cecelia’s computer desk.

“Cec, can you bring me out my K-Tunes?” Crystal asked. Cecelia went to her room and returned with the small machine.

“OK, good night, see you in the morning.” Cecelia said smiling, stroking Crystal’s blonde mane before heading to bed.

Crystal stretched out on the couch and prepared for sleep. She laid the small metallic jukebox next to her chest. It hummed softly as she put the small headphones into her ears.

Soon, she was asleep, her body resting and the K-Tunes still lying at her side. In her mind, Crystal was no longer sleeping on Cecelia’s couch, but wandering about town on a clear, sunny day.

She was in a park, empty, afternoon. There was a baseball field nearby and occasional cars driving past. Next, she found herself on the city’s busiest street, still afternoon, a gas station to her side. She looked down at herself and her attire. She was wearing her prized new red shoes. She was also wearing a Little Red Riding Hood outfit, something she had modeled in earlier in the day. The red hood covered her head and tied under her chin. She walked along the street, looking at the gas station patrons, pumping gas and staring into nowhere. None of them seemed to notice her. She noticed a familiar building that did not belong in that part of town.

It was the KZ Dynamics’ garage, usually located in the industrial part of town. Time passed without notice, and Crystal was walking in the front door. There was no one at the reception desk, and no sound of work being performed.

“Hello!” she called out, her large blue eyes searching the nooks and crannies of the reception area before heading down the small hallway to the garage itself. “It’s Crystal”

Her toes of her heels made a distinctive clunk as she stepped onto the concrete floor of the garage. It was immaculate with no cars in sight.

“Hi Crystal” She turned her head toward the voice. There was a raven-haired (so familiar) woman sitting on counter, a black and pink blouse and skirt, her hands resting on the counter top at her sides. Her legs were crossed, with a glossy heel dangling from her toe, beckoning. “Come here, sweetie,” she suggested in a sultry voice.

“OK.” Crystal took small steps, her toes pointing straight ahead, her hands in front of her. She stopped right in front of the smiling woman.

“Are you looking for something?” the woman asked, her head cocked and a sly grin on her face. “Maybe I can help you.”

“I don’t know what I’m looking for. I think I’m lost. I’ve been to so many places.”

“It is easy to get lost, sweetie.” The brunette hopped off the counter and approached Crystal. While Crystal was tall, the lady seemed to tower over her. The mysterious lady rested her fingers under Crystal’s chin and tilted her chin up. Crystal looked up at beautiful, familiar dark eyes. “Sometime we need help to find what we want.”

Crystal closed her eyes as the familiar brunette leaned down to kiss her. They were the softest lips she had ever encountered, and it surprised her. The brunette was not rushed, and gently let her tongue fully slip into Crystal’s mouth.

The brunette pulled away from Crystal gently. “A pretty blonde in red,” she said stroking Crystal’s thick hair. The dark-haired woman leaned in and began suckling Crystal’s neck. Crystal stood in place, tettering in her red outfit and heels, letting the woman go as far as she desired.

Pulling away again, the brunette made a suggestion. “Let’s try something else.” She took Crystal’s red overcoat off and tossed it on the counter. “Now my skirt” she said as she directed Crystal’s manicured nails to the frilly pink waistband of the black skirt.

In her dream, Crystal knelt down in front of the brunette, the front of the black skirt before her face. There was nothing underneath.

In her position, Crystal could smell the woman’s pheromones and marveled at her skin, flawless bronze without hair or imperfection. Her legs were molded and toned. The skin of her thighs glistened. She scooted her heels forward along the concrete, closer to the woman, and softly scratched the smooth legs and thighs with her long pink and white nails.

“Ah, that’s it, that’s it sweetie.” said the woman. Crystal looked up at her closed eyes and large smile. She faced ahead and was directly in line with the woman’s pussy. She dived in with her tongue, meeting soft sticky lips.

The woman deftly stepped back and leaned against the counter, bringing Crystal with her. Crystal’s mind flooded with the experience, the naughtiness, the newness, and the woman’s fragrance. After several pulsating minutes, the woman quaked and slouched in front of a kneeling Crystal.

“Very good job,” said the brunette. She leaned forward and began undoing the buttons to Crystal’s blouse. She took the shirt off and placed it with the overcoat. Crystal wore no bra in the dream.

The brunette hefted Crystal’s large breasts in her hands and brought them to her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she suckled on one of the nipples. Crystal leaned back slightly, giving the woman better access.

“Such a great body. It should be appreciated more.” The woman kissed and caressed Crystal’s tits.

When Crystal’s small red skirt came off, both women stood in the mechanic’s garage in just their heels. Crystal’s skin was hot and flushed as the brunette helped hoist her onto the counter. Crystal’s legs splayed open instinctively, her red heels resting on the counter top.

The woman snuggled between her legs, splaying her own legs for support, and began feasting on Crystal. The feeling of having her pussy eaten, a feeling Crystal had not known awake or in a dream for months on end, seemed fresh in the dream, a bolt of pleasure struck just as the brunette’s wet tongue touched her own wetness . Crystal moaned through pouty lips as pleasurable waves coursed through her.

Her delicate hands resting atop Crystal’s tanned thighs, the woman licked. She handled Crystal like an expert, guiding her to where she wanted, touching all the right places.

Crystal jerked spasmodically as the woman kissed and lavished attention on her wet center. An orgasm was coming. The woman was relentless as Crystal arched her back, crying out, her heels slipping from the counter.

On Cecelia’s couch, Crystal jerked out of sleep, disoriented by the dark. Scissoring her legs, she felt arousal. She tapped her clit through her shorts and gasped. Making sure to keep as quiet as possible, she slipped her hand into her panties, leaned back against the pillow, and stroked her wet pussy.

* * *

Crystal felt something was wrong as she stirred out of sleep. Her body had contorted throughout the night. She found herself with a leg bent up toward her waist with the other flailing over the couch side, her foot resting on the floor. Her spine rested along the ridge of the couch. “This is going to be bad,” she thought.

She pulled herself up to a sitting position and felt a jagged pain course though her back, moaning in discomfort as she reached around with her hand to rub the area. “Even my arms are sore!” she thought. She stood, feeling nails of pain in her lumbar region, causing her to stand hunched over.

“Cecelia!” She called out. Her friend rushed around the corner.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, comforting her friend.

“I fucked up by back on your fucked-up couch!” she said. “I need to go to the health center.”

Cecelia helped her friend dress slowly, and both girls put their hair in ponytails before they climbed into Cecelia’s Mustang and headed to the campus. Before leaving, she made sure to put the two sets of K-Tunes onto the charger. It seemed important for some reason.

They reported to the stout brick health center that stood on the edge of campus, away from the classrooms. Inside, Crystal sat in the waiting area while Cecelia signed her in. Both girls watched the cable news physician discuss high cholesterol on the television during the short wait.

The nurse called Crystal’s name, assisting Cecelia in moving Crystal to the weight scale and then the doctors waiting area where Crystal’s blood pressure was taken and the nature of her complaint discussed. The protective paper rustled as Crystal climbed onto the examination table with difficulty.

Dr. Fanucchi came in, her graying hair short and wavy, her thin frame confident, and rested a clipboard on the counter. Crystal was relived it wasn’t the other physician, Dr. Van Brink, a young male doctor who covertly ogled her and always wanted to listen to her breathing with his stethoscope.

The doctor looked at the clipboard, “I see we have some back pain today.”

Crystal explained her situation, of her moldy apartment and sleeping on Cecelia’s couch. The doctor and Cecelia helped her off the table so the former could examine her back.

“OK, let’s take a look. Go ahead and take off your shirt,” instructed Fanucchi. Crystal lifted her turquoise blue shirt over her head and set it on the table.

Crystal felt the doctor’s hands move over her back, and she closed her eyes. The feelings of her fingertips and nails lightly scratching, rubbing into her flesh registered only slightly. Fragments of her recent dreams meandered into her mind. Crystal leaned further across the table, bending over its surface, as the doctor manipulated her body.

“Crystal, Crystal.”

The blonde was shaken out of her thoughts by calls of the two other women. “Is this where the pain is?”

Crystal stared blankly at the two. “Yeah, yeah, right down here. Points of pain shooting up by back.”

The doctor turned to Cecelia. “It looks like she just strained her back. The couch might be too small for her,” She turned to Crystal, " Is there another place you could sleep?”

Cecelia piped up, " She could sleep on my bed. My boyfriend is out of town. It’s a king-sized bed, and gotta be better than the couch, no matter how big and fluffy it is.” She smiled and rubbed Crystal’s shoulder and arm before moving. It felt comforting to Crystal.

“Good idea,” said the doctor. " I would recommend a firm, flat surface where your legs aren’t going to be misaligned and your spine isn’t going to be resting on a piece of wood covered in upholstery.”

The doctor went back to the counter and wrote on a pad. “For now, I’m going to prescribe some medication for pain. That, and more importantly, rest, should take care of this in a couple of days at most.”

The girls left the small examining room, picked up the pills at the pharmacy on the other side of the building, and walked out to the parking lot. As they got into Cecelia’s car, she asked, “Are you sleepy?”

“A little bit. Why do you ask?” said Crystal.

“It looked like you were going to fall asleep back there. If that’s all you need, we can always take you to get a massage. Lord knows I could use one.”

Crystal reached for the lever on the side of the passenger seat to move the seat back. She stretched her long legs as much as possible, the afternoon sun warming them. “We’ll see. For now, I just want to lie down.”

Once home, Cecelia helped a hunched-over Crystal walk into the house and directly into the back bedroom. Crystal lay on the bed and stretched out.

Cecelia turned on the TV and handed the remote control to Crystal. “Wanna watch TV?”

Crystal laid on the bed for the rest of the evening, watching talk shows and the news. Cecelia ordered some pizza and they shared it on the bed.

At seven pm, Cecelia brought a small translucent amber bottle into the bedroom. She poured two small pills into her palm and handed them to Crystal.

“How is your back?” she asked.

“Better,” Crystal replied, taking the pills from Cecelia. “Hopefully, all I need is some sleep and these things and I’ll be better. I don’t want to waste away.” Crystal knocked back the two pills with the help of the water Cecelia had with her.

Cecelia watched her sleeping friend as she got ready for bed herself a few hours later. She grabbed Crystal’s K-Tunes from the charger, not noticing the pulsating lights or churning sounds of data transfer. She climbed onto the bed and inserted the small headphones into the blonde’s ears. She thought it an act of kindness, since she knew how much Crystal liked music when she slept.

She grabbed her own small jukebox, climbed into the empty side of the bed, and was asleep within minutes.

Crystal stirred out of her drug-induced sleep. It was dark out, much darker than she remembered before falling asleep, so she deduced that she had been out for a while. Moonlight shone in through the curtains. Crystal sensed movement near her.

Something was wrong with Cecelia, she thought with a foggy mind. Her friend lay beside her, moaning with her eyes closed.

As Crystal’s eyes accustomed to the dark, she could see the outline of Cecelia’s features, thick dark hair spread around the pillow, plain white men’s T-shirt and lacy purple panties. She could also see numerous pictures of her friend taped to the wall. Crystal recognized them as past shoots. The pictures were a collage of her friend’s exotic Columbian beauty, and they were diverse. Pictures with wet hair, bathing suits, standing next to glistening Cadillacs in a short red skirt. There were headshots, and high heels, outlandish outfits and simple smiles.

Crystal looked away from the pictures to the model next to her. She thought of waking Cecelia but decided against it. The blonde girl was terribly intrigued, watching the minute writhing of her friend against an invisible lover.

The sheets were totally away from Cecelia’s body. She lay on her back, K-Tunes beside her on the mattress, but earphones plugged in. Her position was simple enough, arms at her sides, manicured nails spread out on the sheets. Her legs lay straight ahead. The only movements coming from the girl were the increasing rocking of her hips, the fluttering of eyes, and moans emanating from her smooth lips.

Crystal laid her head against her pillow, eyes wide and head still foggy. In a dream, her friend was getting fucked, a foot away from her. She was no lesbian, but Crystal was unrepentant in her horniness. The scene was erotic in its voyeuristic proximity. Crystal slipped her fingers into her thong from the side. Her pussy bloomed upon contact with her soft fingers, startling her. Crystal petted her wet lips in delicate strokes, not wanting to wake her friend up.

Cecelia’s ministrations were subtle. There were no quaking hips or booming vocal orgasms. Crystal guessed it was a sweet soft lovemaking in her dream, and that made it all the hotter.

Crystal pushed her thong to the side and her pussy was open to the cool air of the room. She rubbed her clit as sensual waves rolled though her sleeping friend’s body. The sexy pictures on the wall made an appropriate background for the scene on the bed.

Crystal moved closer to her friend, her K-Tunes jukebox cradled between their bodies. She had to get close, her horniness and swollen clit driving her actions. She snuggled next to Cecelia’s arm, the skin soft and smooth against Crystal’s large breasts.

Crystal could feel the heat coming off of Cecelia’s body, and added to her own, made her mind foggier with lust. Cecelia’s hands were now rubbing along her own firm thighs, as her legs scissored in short jags.

With the K-Tunes piping low music into Crystal’s ears, she looked at her friend’s earlobes. She wanted to nibble on them, feel the soft flap of skin between her teeth, gently teasing. She wanted to plant soft kisses on Cecelia’s delicate chin. She wanted to suck on her brown tits for hours, basking in their feminine softness.

Cecelia’s minute gyrations stopped, her back arching off the mattress. Her lips parted and with a quick gasp of breath, she squeaked, then moaned in contentment.

Crystal’s climax was less subtle. As she rubbed at her pussy, her own manicured nails gliding over the sticky lips, an orgasmic slap hit the side of her head. She collapsed against the pillow in her jolted state, heart racing and breath lacking.

The last thing she saw was her sleeping friend’s face in the glow of moonlight.

* * *

Crystal awoke up the next morning and looked at the bedside clock. It was eleven am, and she was shocked that she had slept for fifteen hours. She sat up in bed and noticed that her thong panties had bunched up during her night’s rest, revealing her pussy. She snapped them back into place, putting to the back of her mind the question of whether Cecelia had seen it or not.

Walking out to the living room, she noticed her back felt much better and she didn’t need to walk hunched over because of pain. The night had went without complications, although she felt that the pills had made her dream something sexy because she felt its residue. She looked at the couch, menacing with the pain it caused her recently, and opted to sit on the recliner instead.

She turned on the TV, flipping through channels before settling on MTV. No music videos, but someone was getting a prank pulled on them. Crystal looked up as Cecelia walked through the front door.

“Hey sleepy! Someone likes the little blue pills!” Cecelia rushed over and sat on the recliners arm, stretching her long brown legs across Crystal like a tray. “Feel my legs.”

Crystal glided her palm below Cecelia’s knee. “Wow, smooth!” she intoned. “Did you get a wax?”

Cecelia smiled and looked up at the ceiling in airy fashion, “Yes, I had a wax and a facial and the whole works. Here,” Cecelia took Crystal’s hand and guided it to her inner thigh, “Feel up here.”

Crystal’s palm stretched out along Cecelia’s inner thigh, feeling its smoothness. Her other hand rested on Cecelia’s lower legs, marveling at the fresh skin. Soon, Crystal was stroking Cecelia’s long toned legs in full, back and forth in long strokes. “Those are some smooth legs! Sexy!”

Cecelia laughed and rested her head on her knees, arms folded around her legs, “Are you up to get out of the house, go to the beach?”

Crystal contemplated, but not for long. Campus clinics and the inside of the Paul’s semi-dumpy house were boring, “Sure, let’s go!”

The girls had dozens or so bikinis between them, but they decided to try on some of Alicia’s wares. They put them on under some shorts, grabbed some lotion and towels, and headed to the car.

It was a weekday, so the beach was not too populated when the pair arrived. They carried their stuff down to the sand. After laying their towels down, they stripped to their bikinis: Crystal with a blue-green set and Cecelia wore a bright red. They made sure that the knots keeping the bottoms in place were secure.

They sat on the towels and Cecelia took out the sunscreen, rubbing it on her arms and legs. She handed the bottle to Crystal, “Do my back?” she asked.

Crystal took the bottle from Cecelia, squirted some lotion onto her friend’s back, and started rubbing it into her skin with vigor. She had to lay the brunette’s thick hair over her own shoulder to avoid getting any of the sunblock in it.

Crystal always admired Cecelia’s natural bronzed skin. It was so easy for her to get a good tan. Crystal herself had to build up a base, slowly going to the tanning salon little by little, until she didn’t burn. Then, she had to continue going a couple of times a week so that the tan wouldn’t fade, causing her to start over again. Sunburned skin did not look good on camera, but golden skin did.

She dabbed another large helping on the lotion on her palm and massaged it into Cecelia’s lower back. She watched the muscles move as Cecelia involuntarily flexed. Crystal moved up to the shoulders, and Cecelia bent her head forward to give her easier access.

“Mmmm,” she said.

Crystal shook her head clear of the fog. Recently, she had felt a certain aura of horniness. It was nothing latent, no juicy wet pussy while watching TV, no thoughts of hot guys, just a feeling of well-being and glowing sensuality. She tried to hypothesize on its cause. The summer? The hot weather? Temporarily living with Cecelia? That might be it, she thought. It had been so long since she had a boyfriend, and living alone, the intimacy must be getting to her.

“My turn,” said Crystal. Cecelia turned around and took the bottle.

Cecelia rubbed the lotion into Crystal’s back in long, firm strokes, working out all tension in Crystal’s muscles.

“Lay down on your stomach.” Cecelia instructed.

Crystal laid down on the towel and Cecelia dripped some lotion onto her lower back, rubbing it in firmly. “This will be good for your sore back.”

It felt so good! She let her mind go blank, enjoying her friend’s touch. “It is the massage that feels good,” she told herself. “The massage is loosening the sore back muscles.”

“There you go, “said Cecelia as she laid prone on the towel next to Crystal. Both girls relaxed and let the sun soak into their backs, their eyes closed.

After letting the rays bronze their back, Crystal suggested they turn over. Both girls rotated onto their now warm backs, laying their hands to their sides and closing their eyes.

Cecelia sighed. “I heard from Freddie over at the Tingling Tiki.”

“Yeah, what’d he want?” Crystal answered. She turned her head toward her friend, squinting her eyes.

“He wants us to work there this Friday.”

“Fuck,” uttered Crystal, “I hate serving!”

Cecelia giggled. “I don’t think it involves serving. If it is, it’s very little. He said it is some type of fashion show, showing off outfits. Usual stuff. He said he’d give us $400 apiece.”

The monetary figure perked Crystal up. “$400? I’m there!”

Cecelia paused, then added, “How’s your pussy doing?”

Crystal felt a cold wave wash over her. Had Cecelia saw her this morning, uncovered, with her legs splayed and bald, pink pussy revealed?

“Uh, what do you mean?” Crystal attempted a non-plussed look.

“From what Freddie said, the outfits are pretty skimpy. A naughty fashion show. You don’t want any pubes showing.” She laughed.

Crystal searched Cecelia’s face for any hidden meaning before joining in the laughter. She rubbed herself quickly over her bikini bottoms. “Nope, pretty good down there. In fact, I’d say damn good!”

The girls laid in the sun for a while, then put their shorts on and ventured to the business area off the beach, looking for something to eat. Guys ogled. They always ogled, but almost never approached, especially when they were in a pair.

That night, the girls took their showers. Crystal climbed into bed, fresh with wet hair. Cecelia entered the bedroom wearing a pink and black nightie. “Something familiar about it,” Crystal thought until she recognized it as one of Alicia’s products.

“I feel underdressed,” she commented.

“I thought I’d give it test-run. Paul loves me in pink and black.”

Crystal felt a twinge of envy. “So tell me, what is it about Paul? What makes you so hot for him.”

Cecelia turned off the light and climbed into the bed. She propped her head up to better look at her friend.

“So many things, really. I love the way he touches me. I can feel how hot he is for me. Even after months of dating, he always has a hard cock whenever I’m around. It’s unbelievable the way that makes me feel.”

Crystal mirrored her friend, propping her head in her hand to better listen.

“Just before he left, he was in the backyard mowing the lawn. In fact, it was when I asked him if you could stay with us. Anyway, I teased him in the back yard, giving him little looks and saying suggestive things. When he came inside, all I was doing was leaning against the kitchen counter. Nothing else. I could see that his cock was hard for me.”

“I curled my finger, smiling, calling him to me. He came over and started suckling on my neck. I thought his dick was going to jab right through me. I could feel the big head resting on my tummy. So I worked his shorts off, right there in the kitchen, and got down...”

“Didn’t he stink?” asked Crystal.

“Oh no, Paul is a pretty clean guy. Just look how he keeps the place. If it weren’t for my girliness, this place would be empty. Anyway, let me finish my story.”

“So I drop down, running my hands over his legs, and his cock is bobbing in front of my face. I tease him some, just running my hands over his thighs, kissing them, scratching my nails over them, letting his cock wave all around. I look up and his mouth is wide-open, just staring down at me.”

“I give him my biggest smile, and keep eye contact as I rest his cock on my tongue. I lick it and take the head between my teeth. He makes this kind of yelp, ‘Ahhhllyh’ I smother the head in this big kiss. His aroma is strong, you know, from the yard work.”

“Then, I open wide and take the whole thing in. I can feel every inch of hardness. I let it glide to the back of my throat, and it parts my tonsils. The strange thing is, I don’t gag when I suck Paul off. His dick is not small, by any means, but it sinks right into where ever it is, my pussy or my mouth.”

“So now I am just making love to his cock in my mouth, letting it slide in and out. I take it out of my mouth and jerk on it while I lick his balls.

“Are his balls hairy?” asks Crystal, her eyes saucers.

“Oh no sweetie,” answers Cecelia, “I shave ‘em for him. Do you like licking hairy balls?”

She continues. “Anyway, I work his cock deep into the back of my throat, letting my lips slide over it with a lot of saliva. I keep eye contact with him as much as possible. There is nothing hotter to a guy than a hot girl looking up at him with his cock in her mouth.”

“I try to make the blowjob, you know, fluid. I don’t want to stop and I don’t want my face to look painful. So I get this rhythm going: slide in and out, take it out, jack it lightly but firmly while licking his balls, then putting it back in my mouth and letting it glide in and out.”

“He can’t hold out too long. I make it so that it teases him, little by little, until he doesn’t know what’s happening. His dick gets a life of its own, bobbing and moving. He tenses up and makes that little yelp again, a gasp, and I know he is going to come. I just look up at him with big eyes while I keep going back and forth with my lips. He looks down at me, unsteady, before his eyes bug and his jaw hangs open. His cock spurts into the back of my throat.”

“You swallow?” Crystal asks.

“Yes I swallow,” Cecelia gives Crystal a playful shove, “Paul’s come has absolutely no taste to it. It’s thick, and white, but goes down smoother than Jason’s. It’s actually kind of hot for me, him losing himself as he comes down my throat.”

Crystal’s throat was dry. She felt like she had heard the dirtiest campfire story ever. She looked at her friend, her flushed face hidden by the dim lighting of the room.

“But do you know what the best thing is,” Cecelia added, “not just his hard cock, or his brains, which I like a lot obviously, or his level-headedness, but that night, just a few hours later, when he came to bed, he curled next to me with his dick thick and hard as ever and fucked the shit out of me for an hour.” She rolled onto her back, folding her arms over her stomach while looking at the ceiling. “Behind those glasses, he is a fucking stud.”

Crystal returned the playful shove from earlier. “Of course he is. You are one hot momma!”

Cecelia giggled, then got out of bed, going over to the computer desk, grabbing the K-Tunes. “The sun wore me down. I’m tired,” The last part she whined like a child, her lip pouting and her face a scowl as she handed the small jukebox to Crystal.

Crystal put the small headphones in her ears. Cecelia was curled up next to her, her firm ass and silky nightie lightly brushing against her thigh. The blond girl’s heart was bounding, and her pussy called for attention because of Cecelia’s story. She pushed her arousal out of her mind and curled the other way to go to sleep.