The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities between actual persons and the characters within are purely coincidental. Do not read if illegal in your area, or if you are under eighteen years of age.

Acknowledgements: Thank you to Julian Coreto for helping me fish this story out of my brain, his relentless editing, and great patience in the year it took me to write. This story would not have been written without his assistance, and my graditude is beyond measure.

Thank you to The Sinner for a key plot device

Thank you to Cal O’Shaw for his comments.

This story is a continuation of my first story La Bandera Bella. For additional background on the characters within, read the preceding story.

All remaining grammatical errors are the fault of the author.

Shaken Confidence

Part One

by Bankington

Crystal sat at the table in the outside patio of her favorite Mexican restaurant, Mino’s. Across the way, straight ahead, was a movie theater. Teenagers waited in line on this hot June afternoon to purchase tickets to the latest blockbuster. Near the restaurant, Crystal could hear the splashing of the large water fountain, spraying into the sky and settling back into the pool underneath.

Summer had begun. The temperatures were already in the mid 90s. A fine mist of water was piped into the area by the restaurant, keeping the patrons cool. Muted Spanish music came from speakers recessed in the ceiling and fans created a light breeze.

Crystal waited for her best friend Cecelia. At one time inseparable, they had grown apart recently. “That damn weirdo Paul!” Thought Crystal, pushing her thick blond hair over her ears. Somehow or another, she had lost her beautiful Latina friend to this strange bilingual, bespectacled man.

Cecelia had moved in with Paul very quickly. She had taken to spending all of her free time with Paul. She studied much more, and had taken a sudden interest in things that usually turned her off.

Outside of work, Crystal had not seen her in a month. A few times, Cecelia had called Crystal, inviting her over to visit, invitations she repeatedly declined. She did not want to condone the relationship.

Crystal saw the glass door from the inside open and Cecelia glide through. Beaming smiles were on both girls faces as they met at Crystal’s table and hugged.

“It’s been so long!” said the dark-haired girl, embracing her friend fully. Cecelia always gave great, warm hugs.

“I know, I know! Too long,” responded Crystal, as they sat. Moments later, a waiter arrived to take their order.

“A strawberry margarita please,” requested Crystal.

Cecelia looked up at the waiter, a young bearded latino, and burst with several phrases in Spanish. She ended with the customary, “Gracias”, and looked at a gaping Crystal.

“How did you do that!?” asked the blond girl.

“You know how—Paul. If you thought I was good during last term, you should hear me now!” responded Cecelia.

“How are things going with The Cigarette Man anyway?” asked Crystal.

“He is trying to quit Crystal. It’s very addicting. Plus,” Cecelia added with a sly grin, “he makes up for that habit with his other talents.”

The waiter arrived with the girl’s drinks, and also brought their favorite snack of chips and salsa. The girl’s ate and had a second drink. Crystal asked a question.

“I know you are with Paul now, but have you talked to Jason?”

“No, not since he called me a ‘fucking bitch’ and flipped out on me,” said Cecelia, moving her hand in a saucy manner.

“You know he is joining the Marine Corps, don’t you?”

“So what?” retorted Cecelia.

The girls’ small talk continued even after the check arrived. Crystal felt like she didn’t know her friend anymore. Since she had met Paul, it seemed that most things revolved around him. Crystal was surprised at the course of the conversation. Cecelia alluded to sex often, regardless of topic. She had absolutely no interest in aspects of her former life.

Still, the pretty latina looked contented and happy. Crystal wondered if there might be some jealousy on her own part. Currently, there was no man in her life, not even an odd man like Paul.

Both girls had other plans, and the lunch ended. Crystal walked her friend to her Mustang, and they hugged. A teenage boy walking past openly gawked with wide, lustful eyes.

“Give me a call, girl! I miss you!” Then, Cecelia held up her index finger, glossy red nail facing skyward. “I almost forgot!” She quickly unlocked the driver’s side door and leaned in. In her hand was a disk.

“Paul ripped this for you. It’s Mel Miller. He thought you might like it.” She handed it over to Crystal.

“How sweet!” said Crystal, taking the disk, “Tell Paul thank you for me.” Both girls gave each other small waves good-bye. Cecelia got into her car, and Crystal started walking to her own.

When Crystal saw that Cecelia was out of sight, she scampered in her high-wedged sandals over to a trashcan near the supermarket, and tossed the CD away. “What a dumbass he is! I bought this CD when it first came out,” she thought as she continued to her car.

* * *

The cool air-conditioned apartment felt good as Crystal walked in. It had been a week since her lunch with Cecelia. She kicked off her sandals, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. On the counter, she noticed that there was a message on the answering machine. She pressed to button to play it.

“Hello, Crystal,” said an apprehensive voice. “This is Martha, your apartment manager. Please give me a call. There is something that we need to discuss involving your unit.”

Strange, thought Crystal. She had paid the rent. In fact, she had never missed a payment. She didn’t play her music or TV loudly. She didn’t host any raucous parties. She gave the manager a call.

Mold. There was mold in the walls, and it needed to come out. Martha was apologetic, stating that she had hoped that all of the units that needed to be repaired would be vacant for the summer. Rent was paid month-to-month at the complex, and a lot of the students who rented returned home during the summer break.

Crystal was not interested in returning home. She had worked hard to get out of her parents’ house, and was not enthused about visiting her childhood home, let alone living there for the month it would take to kill the mold.

The young blond pleaded with the manager. “Where will I go? What about my stuff?” she asked.

“I’m sorry Crystal. It’s health regulations. I need to take care of this now while most of the tenants are gone. If it’s not removed from every apartment, the county will condemn the building. I’m really sorry.”

The argument was unwinnable, and Crystal could understand Martha’s reasoning. The apartment manager said that she needed to be out within a week. Luckily, Crystal did not have many possessions, and could store it all very easily in the space provided in the back of the apartment complex.

Now, all she had to do was find a place to stay. She ran through her options. All of her friends lived with others, or had roommates of their own. Some of them would be leaving town like the other tenants. Crystal then thought of Cecelia. She lived in Paul’s house now. His house was in an old part of town, but it had plenty of room. While Crystal wouldn’t choose to live there, it really was her only real option.

After feeling sorry for herself, Crystal got up off the couch and went to the phone to call her friend. She hoped that Paul would not be a problem, and that Cecelia could charm her boyfriend to be happy with the situation.

* * *

Cecelia had been lounging in the living room in comfortable sweat shorts and a tank top when Crystal called. The blond girl was crying over the phone, dismayed about her housing dilemma, asking Cecelia for help.

Cecelia comforted her friend as much as she could. She didn’t feel like the idea of Crystal moving in would be a problem for Paul. As it was, he would be out of town most of the stay. He had a summer job in New Mexico, related to his studies that would take him away from home for three weeks.

Still, Cecelia told Crystal that Paul would have to be consulted before a final decision was made. Paul was doing yard work in the back. Cecelia put on her flip-flops and went to discuss the situation with him.

Paul was mowing the lawn as Cecelia walked across it to greet him. He stopped the machine and smiled at her.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” he said.

“I just got off the phone with Crystal. She said that her apartment is filled with mold, and they are kicking her out to remove it.” She cocked her head and demurely asked, “What do you think about her staying here in the meantime?”

Paul leaned on the mower’s handlebars. “Well, it might not be such a bad idea, with me being gone for so long. You girls would have fun hanging out in the house together without me to get in the way.” He paused. “By the way, how is Crystal been these days? Did she like that Mel Miller disk I made her?”

“I guess so. She didn’t say anything about it.”

“Yeah, but has she listened to it?”

“I guess so babe. She likes that guy even more than I do. Anyway, enough of that,” Cecelia put her arms around Paul. “So, sweaty guy, is it alright with you if she stays?” Cecelia put on a sexy pout.

“Fine with me,” Paul answered. “When is she moving in?”

She gave Paul a quick but full kiss on the lips. “Over the next couple of days.”

Paul laughed. “I guess she really won’t have to see me that much!” Paul was leaving for New Mexico in three days, just after Crystal would begin her visit. He began to restart the mower when Cecelia touched his forearm. He looked up at her.

“Do you want to borrow my K-Tunes?” she asked. A K-Tunes is a small jukebox that could fit thousands of songs in it.

“You really love that thing, don’t you?” Cecelia could always be seen carrying it around the house while doing chores, or falling asleep with it playing. “You got it from a shoot, right?”

“Yeah, it was from a promotion a few weeks ago, for the electronics store. Crystal has one too. She thinks it is the best perk she’s received so far.”

Paul paused. “Ah, so Crystal has one of these too?”

Cecelia nodded, not noticing Paul’s flustering. “Yeah, all of us girls got one.”

Paul, still kneeling next to the mower, rubbed his hand across Cecelia’s smooth bare leg. “That’s OK, sweetie. No need. I’m almost done here.”

Cecelia smiled down at Paul, and ruffled his hair. “I’ll see you inside. Maybe I can help you get cleaned up.”

* * *

The next day, Cecelia and Paul helped Crystal move in. Most of the large items she owned were put into a storage unit located near her apartment. Crystal brought only clothing, her K-Tunes, and toiletries.

Crystal slept on the couch. It was Cecelia’s old couch, and while not as luxurious as her own king-sized bed, she felt like it would do for now.

The following day, the girls had a photo shoot at 11am that lasted for several hours. They were dressed in colorful jumpsuits that showed off their cleavage, coupled with chunky black boots. The shoot had matched the jumpsuits with each girls hair color: the auburn haired girls had pink, Cecelia and the other brunettes red, and the blondes’ blue.

The two girls walked through the front door to find Paul examining something in front of him. He greeted both girls as they walked in.

Crystal stalked over to Paul. “What are you doing with my K-Tunes?” she stated. Paul had both girls’ small machines in front of him, lying on the kitchen table.

“Whoa, Crystal! Calm down! I was just seeing how these things work, since Cec loves hers so much. I wanted to see what the big deal was.” Paul held up his hands in a mock protective posture.

“I don’t like people touching my things, Paul,” said Crystal, grabbing her K-Tunes from the table. “Do you always get into people’s stuff?” She glared at him with the small device in her hand.

Paul gaped with wide, apologetic eyes. “I’m sorry, Crystal. I didn’t think it was such a big deal. It was sitting out. It won’t happen again.”

Cecelia interrupted, trying to make peace in the group. “Ok guys, let’s forget it. I wanna eat.” She said with a defusing grin, lightening the situation.

Paul made lemon chicken with rice for dinner. Cecelia didn’t like heavy foods, so he did his best to avoid preparing them for her. After dinner, he brought out the blender and made some margaritas. While they enjoyed their drinks, the girls talked almost exclusively between themselves while Paul sat quietly. The night ended early. Paul had to be up early the next morning to catch his plane to New Mexico. He and Cecelia retired to their bedroom, and Crystal turned off the light, laid on the couch, and fell asleep.

* * *

Two hours later, Crystal was jogged out of her sleep by the need to use the restroom. She slid the comforter off of her and headed down the hall.

As she neared the bathroom, and looking straight at the closed door of Cecelia’s bedroom, she heard noise coming from behind it. Assuming it was the television, she continued onto the bathroom until she heard a feminine moan.

Her interest was piqued. “What was going on in there,” she thought, a smirk on her face. She prowled to the door to listen.

She heard muffled heaves, and what sounded to be deep kisses. The bed creaked lightly with movement. “They are rolling on the bed!” She thought. Cecelia moaned again, a light passionate release. More heaves and kissing ensued, surprising Crystal with the sensual slowness of the sounds. Then, she heard a sharp gasp from both the unseen Cecelia and Paul. The bed proceeded to creak evenly with unified movement.

Crystal ignored her full bladder and continued listening. The moans, heaves, and kissing intensified. “Fuck my pussy, Paul! Fuck it!” she heard Cecelia utter with lust.

The sounds of Cecelia being fucked continued while Crystal listened. The blonde girl was amazed at her friend’s apparent enthusiasm and enjoyment. Crystal found herself thinking about her own sexual drought. It had been months since she had been laid. Her last boyfriend had tried to pick up on her aunt, and ended up leaving her for a shorthaired floozie that worked at a bar. Paul, while no stud, seemed to be an orgasm machine for Cecelia. It sounded like she had already came once and the sex was not over yet.

The tempo of the bedroom noise quickened all around.

“You like me fucking your wet pussy?” Paul asked in jagged breath.

“Yes, fuck it hard!” Cecelia moaned. She came again.

Then, simultaneously, the creaking stopped, Cecelia mewled, and Paul let out a deflating yelp, spurting inside his girlfriend.

The auditory voyeurism was over for Crystal. She backed up slowly, her ass bonking against a hallway closet. Embarrassed, she scurried into the bathroom to relieve her aching bladder.

* * *

The sun was just rising when Paul and Cecelia left for the airport. At this time of morning, it was a twenty-minute drive to the airfield on the other side of town.

Cecelia was going to miss Paul for these next three weeks, but she was grateful to have Crystal staying with her. It made her feel safer. She thought of the fun they would have together: watching movies, gossiping, maybe getting a few drinks out on the town.

She pulled alongside the temporary unloading area next to the terminals.

“This is fine, honey.” Said Paul. They looked into each other’s eyes. “I’m going to miss you,” he said while rubbing her thick dark hair.

Cecelia looked in his eyes, her dimpled smile showing. Their faces met for a kiss that turned into light dance of their tongues for several moments. Paul finally pulled away and they both laughed.

“I’ll call you later tonight. Love you,” he said

“I love you too,” she responded, watching him walk through the terminal doors.

* * *

Crystal was showered and dressed in a yellow tank top and white shorts when Cecelia arrived home. Her manicured thumb rested on the remote control, flipping through morning news shows and infomercials, while she sat centered on the couch.

“So, how’d it go?” she asked.

Cecelia looked at her wristwatch. “Well, he should be on the plane right now.”

“Woo! Now we can have some fun!” exclaimed Crystal, leaping off the couch, and mock dancing in front of her friend. Cecelia laughed.

That night, the girls went out on the town. They put on heavy eyeliner and glistening lipstick. They pulled out their brightly colored short pleated skirts and strappy heels.

The first stop was a few starter drinks at Mino’s. The waiter and male patrons were very happy to see two busty and leggy girls laughing and sipping cocktails.

Afterwards, they took a cab to the most popular club in town. Music pulsated out onto the street as they walked up to the back door. The bouncers knew them from KZ Accessories. Plus, a little seductiveness would definitely work, and it did.

Inside, they drank, and danced. They found a couple of friends and sat at their table, people-watching and denying dance offers from brazen men.

At the end of the night, they took a cab home. Once inside Crystal plopped on the couch, and Cecelia went to the adjoining kitchen to make a nightcap for them.

Crystal crossed her long, tanned legs and asked a question as Cecelia was approaching with drinks in hand. “So, tell me Cec,” she slurred, twisting her hand in the air, “you wish Paulie was hear to fuck your brains out?”

Cecelia laughed, and handed the drink to Crystal. “You have no idea.”

“I always thought it was the dumb guys that fucked the best”

“That’s because you only fuck dumb guys.”

Both girls laughed loudly. “I gotta have some muscles on a man. Too much brain...” she trailed off. Her eyes were sleepy and she slumped over with a goofy smile on her face.

They talked for half an hour, making jokes and being jovial. Then, Cecelia stumbled off the couch and put her drink on the end table. “Ok, time for bed,” she insisted. She took Crystal’s drink and set it next to her own. Crystal continued smiling as Cecelia bent down to take off her friend’s heels.

“Are you going to give me a pedicure?” Crystal quipped.

“Not today.” Cecelia replied. She hefted her friend’s long legs onto the couch and covered her with the comforter. “Do you want your K-Tunes?”

“Yes please.” The blond girl mumbled with her eyes already closed.

Cecelia picked up the small jukebox and handed it over to Crystal. “Looks like you’re running out of power. You’ll have to charge it on my computer tomorrow.”

Crystal was already asleep. Cecelia turned off the K-Tunes, readying it for the charger in her bedroom.

* * *

Paul had a layover in Phoenix that lasted four hours longer than planned. By the time he got into the room provided by the university, it was nearly midnight.

He would have to meet with the department chair the next morning and go over requirements and necessities of his job at the New Mexico University. He would be teaching a remedial Spanish class. The three week summer school course would be great experience and very fast-paced. He hoped his students, probably most straight out of high school, looking to clear some of the general education classes out of the way, were at least somewhat motivated and not unruly.

“That can wait,” he thought. Paul pulled his laptop out of the bag and pushed the power button. The hard drive whirred as it booted up. He opened up a browser and went to a secret website, punching in a username and password. His darkened bedroom came on screen. He moved his index finger over the laptop’s touch pad, clicking over another option. There, he saw Cecelia’s couch, in his living room, two tipsy girls in short skirts sitting and talking. They were holding small drinks, laughing, high heels dangling from their legs.

He went into a file and opened an application entitled KTUNES, typing a few commands and tapping his finger on the touch pad to activate them. Paul saw that everything was in order. This knowledge, and probably the excitement of traveling, invigorated him. He rotated his laptop so that he could continue to see the screen and grabbed a chair, moving it toward the window. He took a look outside, only seeing street lamps and a darkened parking lot. He didn’t know if he was allowed to smoke inside the building, but took a cigarette out of his pack and lit it up anyway, blowing gray air out the window.

* * *

The pulsating lights on the small display screen of Cecelia’s K-Tunes jukebox spiked repeatedly, indicating data transfer. The brushed aluminum surface of the small box was warm, and internal hard disk inside whirred almost silently.

All stopped just as Cecelia walked into the room, her wobbly gait belying her tipsiness. She sat on the bed to remove her heels, then stood up and pulled down the small zipper of her light blue skirt.

She usually slept naked; even when she wore something sexy to excite Paul, she still wound up naked by the time they drifted off. But she thought of her houseguest, and left her small tank top and panties on, climbing into bed with her new favorite toy, her K-Tunes.

Once her bed hit the pillow, and the soft sheets and comforter warmed her, she felt very sleepy. She put the small earpieces in, and turned the machine on, selecting from the menu a playlist she had no memory of programming. She noticed for a moment that the machine was warmer than usual. “I hope that it is not going to break,” she thought. The music, the alcohol, even the warmth of the K-Tunes metal all served to encourage her sleepiness. Her body relaxed, Cecelia fell asleep faster than usual.

In her dark and quiet bedroom Cecelia’s body rested in bed, her arms splayed to her sides, her breathing deep and meditative. Within an hour of climbing into bed, her mind was not so unimaginative.

Cecelia knew she was dreaming because she was wearing her black business suit with the accompanying black heels, and her white open-collared blouse underneath. She knew she was dreaming because she hardly ever wore the outfit. Nothing in her life required its use: not school, work, or Paul. In fact, she couldn’t remember the last time she wore it, maybe to a modeling agency interview. It always made her feel older and more polished.

Her mind wandered through an array of fragmented locales.

A convenience store.

A forest setting.

An elementary school.

The most vivid scene took place in her childhood bedroom. Nobody was home, or at least nobody was present with her. A very pretty girl came down the hallway, a familiar girl. (Who is that?) Cecelia’s mind knew the face, but did not make the connection of recognition.

The girl bent down in front of Cecelia, kneeling at her feet. Cecelia could smell her freshness, a fruity lotion or perfume, a clean scent. The girl’s blonde hair shined as she knelt, her firm round ass resting on the pink soles of her soft bare feet.

Cecelia stood over the girl. Nothing seemed unusual about the situation to her. The girl raised her head and took Cecelia’s hand into her own. She gave a soft kiss to the back of it, cradling it. The girl, whom Cecelia only now realized was completely naked, rubbed the back of it onto her cheek.

The mystery girl released the hand, and careful not to touch the brunette towering over her, kissed the top of Cecelia’s foot.

Cecelia, in her dream, took the girl by the hand, and led her to a loveseat, covered in pink and white throw blankets, in the corner of the room. The girl’s hand was soft, like the rest of her, and her slim arm merged close to Cecelia’s jacket sleeve.

At the plush chair, Cecelia gently released the girl’s hand and delicately moved her own hands under the girl’s face. She bent slowly toward the girl, parted her lips, and kissed the blonde fully on the lips.

It was a soft kiss, and it startled Cecelia. The lips, swaying tongue, and freshness of the girl made Cecelia lightheaded. Cecelia pulled back, her full lips giving a succulent smack as the kiss ended.

The two girls faced as Cecelia brushed the blonde’s smooth cheek with the back of her hand. The girl slowly began removing Cecelia’s black jacket, the eyes of both girls unwavering, a steady, smoky glare between them.

The blonde next moved to Cecelia’s silk white blouse, unbuttoning with care and delicacy, revealing the silky black bra filled with Cecelia’s full round breasts, her dangling navel ring glistening.

Cecelia again looked down as the girl kneeled in front of her, easing down her black slacks. They easily came over the shiny black heels, and were gone.

Cecelia tensed her firm legs as the girl softly rubbed her smooth, tanned thighs. It felt like an eternity as the girl worshipped her shapely legs. The girl planted kisses along the inside of Cecelia’s spread legs, while the brunette eased back and sat on the cushioned chair behind her. The girl followed the short distance, her knees carrying her on the room’s thick carpet.

The girl planted a final kiss, long and sweet, onto the center of Cecelia’s black thong. Cecelia moaned and ran her hands through the blonde’s thick hair.

Cecelia lifted her ass and straightened her legs in front of her while the mysterious girl guided the thong down her legs and over the heels. The brunette flipped her hair and reached back to remove her own lacy bra, her full breasts quivered and relaxed.

Cecelia leaned forward in the chair and motioned to the girl a few feet in front of her. “Come here,” she whispered, beckoning the girl with a long, manicured nail.

Cecelia and the girl smiled as the blond moved her naked body to the latina’s face. They kissed for a moment before Cecelia leaned back in the chair and hiked one heel onto the seat of the chair.

The girl slowly moved between Cecelia’s legs, eyeing the aroused brown lips of Cecelia’s hairless pussy. She gave it a single peck before she moved in with a lavish stroke of her tongue.

Cecelia body tensed as sudden jolts of pleasure surged through her, crying out as the girl continued her tender ministrations below.

The pleasure was virtually intolerable. Cecelia arched her back and stared down at the girl’s thick blond hair, face hidden between Cecelia’s legs. She shifted down in the chair, the girl mouth following instinctively.

Cecelia’s glossy high heels rested fully on the ground as the girl continued to make love to her pussy. The scent of Cecelia’s arousal settled around them.

She leaned forward in the chair, her thick brown nipples hard knobs on her chest. The mysterious girl was luxuriating in the brunette’s body, sweeps of the tongue, tantalizing her lips, entering her at just the right times. The blond between her legs never ceased caressing her thighs or curvy hips.

Cecelia’s breathing quickened, her arousal peaking, inching across her glistening, flushed skin. She froze and grabbed the girls head while her tongue continued to bore into her. She shuddered and moaned as she came.

After her orgasm, Cecelia leaned back into the plush white chair, a sleepy smile on her face. The blond girl rose and cradled her full body between the brunette’s wet thighs. She put her arms around Cecelia’s waist and cuddled close to Cecelia’s bare chest. Cecelia stroked the girl’s hair and kissed her on the top of the head while holding her close.

In her bed, Cecelia continued to sleep, her juices soaking through the fabric of her tiny panties.